Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Reign of the Seven Spellblades (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
How would you rate this show out of 10
Sep 22, 2023 1:56 PM

Jul 2017
Its been pretty interesting for me, if i averaged my enjoyment id give it a solid 8, what do you guys think about the show so far?
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Sep 22, 2023 2:33 PM
Dec 2021
Sleeper of the season fr
Sep 22, 2023 2:35 PM
Nov 2018
It's really slow getting anywhere. I don't feel there's any real connections to like any of the characters. Maybe I would get a better impression of the show if I read the LN. At the moment it just feels it's just going from one set piece to another.
Sep 22, 2023 2:38 PM
Sep 2023
@ishinashi504 oh shit, I didn't know Dr Stone had a trans character! That rules! I know I can always count on you to keep us informed of things like this.

Another one to add to my watch list
Sep 22, 2023 2:41 PM

May 2022
Kitsune_089 said:
Its been pretty interesting for me, if i averaged my enjoyment id give it a solid 8, what do you guys think about the show so far?

It’s tough because I was enjoying it at first but it’s kind of all over the place. I watch everything to the very end so we’ll see. Right now it’s a 5-7, varying from episode to episode.
Sep 22, 2023 3:18 PM
Aug 2020
They just throwing story all over place. Episodic like. But still somehow good. Mc x Nanao ship.
Sep 22, 2023 3:34 PM

Apr 2021
Solid start … good backgrounds, art, animation, character design, music, sound, voice acting, world building, main story, battles have been fun, although influenced by a popular book / movie series it is used in its own way … now that I said that …

- The dialogue is suffering, sounding silly or childish at times, this really takes away from each episode

- Character interactions are also suffering, situations seem forced and too predictable at times

- The background story of “revenge” overshadows the school / labyrinth story, being more interesting and having more potential

- The whole “reversil” situation adds nothing to the main story, it is more a distraction from everything else that is going on
Note: I don’t lazily watch 3-5 episodes, biasedly compare to other anime, or unfairly judge by surface level similarities. With every anime I start, I watch the entire series, both Japanese Sub & English Dub, then judge each anime based on what they present, to give an honest and fair rating.

Sep 22, 2023 3:46 PM
May 2022
It’s alright. I actually dropped and re-picked the series back up around episode 6. And people were right about that episode being really good. Since then though there’s been some inconsistent animation and story lines that aren’t nearly as interesting. I’m sticking with it but idk if it will get above a 6 by the end. I am enjoying it enough though
Huntee1999Sep 22, 2023 4:10 PM
Sep 22, 2023 3:56 PM

May 2022
Huntee1999 said:
It’s alright. I actually dropped and re-picked the series back up around episode 6. And people were right about that episode being really good. Since then though there’s been some inconsistent animation and story lines that aren’t nearly as interesting. I’m sticking with it but idk if it will get about a 6 by the end. I am enjoying it enough though

I agree with you. I just watched the latest episode and it was really good. So hopefully it can stay consistent from here on out.
Sep 22, 2023 4:05 PM
Handler One

Jan 2023
I'm enjoying it but I feel that the characters are the weakest aspect of it so far.

"You fought to the end. You survived. That's why you're here now. I think that's something you should be more proud of."
- Vladilena Milizé
Sep 22, 2023 4:16 PM

Sep 2018
I really like it, it's in my top 10 anime of the year and it will stay there unless the next season will be incredibly good. I like the characters, the worldbuilding, the action (ep 4 is my favorite) and that's why the slowness isn't an issue. Fun fact, I would have 100% skipped it if I hadn't noticed that my MAL friend who watches every seasonal (and rate 90% of them 1/10) gave it a good initial score.
Sep 22, 2023 4:46 PM

Feb 2022
Not a fan, honestly. It had potential at the beginning and I like one or two characters but it just feels so all over the place, not to mention the incredibly mediocre animation of the last couple episodes. Episode 6 was the only time I was ever really engaged but then it went right back to being meh.
Sep 22, 2023 4:54 PM
Aug 2021
pixie-misa3 said:
@ishinashi504 oh shit, I didn't know Dr Stone had a trans character! That rules! I know I can always count on you to keep us informed of things like this.

Another one to add to my watch list

It's not a trans character.
Sep 22, 2023 5:04 PM
Aug 2018
I think it's massively underrated and i don't understand why. I guess because it got no hype only the extremely critical watchers are watching this? For me this show is better than some of the most hyped recent shounen and yet it doesn't even break the 7 score. I can see that the show has some issues with character development considering it's seemingly massive cast of characters and it's jumping from one thing to the next like there's no tomorrow, which is probably an adaptation issue, but it never annoyed me while watching. To be fair i just started like last week and watched everything in one sitting, making short side-plots not as distracting in the overall show. Animation and sound design are also quite good. So i really don't get why everyone is sleeping on this.
Sep 22, 2023 5:10 PM
Aug 2021
Honestly, it's mid at best but then it is basically just a vague copy Harry Potter written by worse writers so what more can you expect?

Had some interesting premises to begin with but they decided to keep adding more and more to the point where nothing is developed and you don't really get invested, everything just feels like filler side story rather than the main core.

They're trying to flesh out the characters but they're doing it in a way that you kind of forget about the previous one they've focused on.

They added a "trans" character which seems political but in reality transgenderism and what is in this show are two completely different things as such the character is not "trans" and shouldn't in any way be seen as comparable or the same. However, it seems that most are either to slow to recognise the fundamental differences of the situations or to ideologically driven to acknowledge that they are not the same thing, making something into something it isn't for their own ideogical gain. Whilst it is almost certain that transgenderism was the inspiration of this sub-plot it has been changed on such a way that it no longer resembles or should be compared to transgenderism.

Ultimately it feels like this is really just a set up season for a show which to get the pay offs would have to go for multiple more seasons which I just don't see happening.
Sep 22, 2023 5:12 PM
Apr 2017
Cringy and edgy AF. But I enjoy it.
Sep 22, 2023 5:41 PM
Jan 2023
It's decent, gets a 7/10 from me. Pacing was a bit weird at the beginning, otherwise it would have been 8/10 from me. The animation is really quite good though.

Whilst the 3 episode extension is certainly welcome, I do hope there's a second season, It feels like there's a lot of story left to tell here.
Sep 22, 2023 6:57 PM

Jan 2023
its oddly compelling for me, like how in the beginning I had an erring feeling that something was off. Which was correct.

Afterwards I just had the feeling of how it seems there is more to understand. So it feels odd to liking that I know what is happening, but at the same time having the feeling of something is missing.

So I would give 7 or 8, depending on the ending.
Sep 22, 2023 10:27 PM

Jan 2020
I’ve been disappointed tbh. LN readers hyped this up a lot. Also, relegating Oliver to a support role while the annoying Nanao gets all the glory is a buzzkill. It’s not bad, but at most it’s a 7 if I’m being generous
Sep 22, 2023 10:28 PM

Jan 2020
Taynix said:
Not a fan, honestly. It had potential at the beginning and I like one or two characters but it just feels so all over the place, not to mention the incredibly mediocre animation of the last couple episodes. Episode 6 was the only time I was ever really engaged but then it went right back to being meh.

Because Oliver was actually good that episode
Sep 22, 2023 10:29 PM

Jan 2020
StarZone1 said:
Honestly, it's mid at best but then it is basically just a vague copy Harry Potter written by worse writers so what more can you expect?

Had some interesting premises to begin with but they decided to keep adding more and more to the point where nothing is developed and you don't really get invested, everything just feels like filler side story rather than the main core.

They're trying to flesh out the characters but they're doing it in a way that you kind of forget about the previous one they've focused on.

They added a "trans" character which seems political but in reality transgenderism and what is in this show are two completely different things as such the character is not "trans" and shouldn't in any way be seen as comparable or the same. However, it seems that most are either to slow to recognise the fundamental differences of the situations or to ideologically driven to acknowledge that they are not the same thing, making something into something it isn't for their own ideogical gain. Whilst it is almost certain that transgenderism was the inspiration of this sub-plot it has been changed on such a way that it no longer resembles or should be compared to transgenderism.

Ultimately it feels like this is really just a set up season for a show which to get the pay offs would have to go for multiple more seasons which I just don't see happening.

Adding Pete as a trans type of character is far better than any distasteful yuri bait
Sep 23, 2023 12:13 AM
Aug 2020
Animillion said:
I’ve been disappointed tbh. LN readers hyped this up a lot. Also, relegating Oliver to a support role while the annoying Nanao gets all the glory is a buzzkill. It’s not bad, but at most it’s a 7 if I’m being generous

I dont understand oliver, he train to revenge her mother, have like minions that work for him, can use spellblade and in normal fight with friends he is weak or weaker than guy. Like wtf u trained whole life, only to use spellblade
Sep 23, 2023 2:09 AM
Dec 2022
ejleon said:
Solid start … good backgrounds, art, animation, character design, music, sound, voice acting, world building, main story, battles have been fun, although influenced by a popular book / movie series it is used in its own way … now that I said that …

- The dialogue is suffering, sounding silly or childish at times, this really takes away from each episode

- Character interactions are also suffering, situations seem forced and too predictable at times

- The background story of “revenge” overshadows the school / labyrinth story, being more interesting and having more potential

- The whole “reversil” situation adds nothing to the main story, it is more a distraction from everything else that is going on

i agree but it's not interesting at all it's one of those anime that talks big but as the story goes on it gets bad to worst. I was genuinely interested but it's can't maintain the story together and. for example a character starts talking beep dark shit and becomes cute,cresmusitic,girl. over all this anime acting to to be dark when it's not. I will not recommend it to anyone and my rating to it as now is 4/10 we have to see what it ends like.
Yeshaiah2015yeshSep 26, 2023 1:59 AM
Sep 23, 2023 2:13 AM
Dec 2022
Sekiro94 said:
Animillion said:

I dont understand oliver, he train to revenge her mother, have like minions that work for him, can use spellblade and in normal fight with friends he is weak or weaker than guy. Like wtf u trained whole life, only to use spellblade

I agree so true. let's say it's just lazy writing. and in experienced noves write
Sep 23, 2023 2:24 AM
Dec 2022
DarkGrundi said:
I think it's massively underrated and i don't understand why. I guess because it got no hype only the extremely critical watchers are watching this? For me this show is better than some of the most hyped recent shounen and yet it doesn't even break the 7 score. I can see that the show has some issues with character development considering it's seemingly massive cast of characters and it's jumping from one thing to the next like there's no tomorrow, which is probably an adaptation issue, but it never annoyed me while watching. To be fair i just started like last week and watched everything in one sitting, making short side-plots not as distracting in the overall show. Animation and sound design are also quite good. So i really don't get why everyone is sleeping on this.

I think you should watch some anime first. or you can always go and consult a doctor. I am guess you don't know which doctor you should go let's me tell you. when you have mental issues you go to therapist
Sep 23, 2023 4:39 AM

Oct 2015
Animillion said:

I am a LN reader. At the end of episode 5, I mentioned to someone else that it has the potential to be AOTS if JC Staff properly adapts it.

After episode 6, I was disappointed too, the worst episode from my perspective. The tone in the anime felt off as compared to the LN.
The LN is very tragic, similar to Made In Abyss and Journey Of Elaina but the anime is way too light-hearted like earlier Harry Potter books. I put in on-hold at episode 6 for that reason.

The anime feels more like another ‘just adapt the LN to promote LN sales’ type of anime.

I still recommend the LN though but I will not recommend the anime to other people.

Regarding Oliver, Oliver wants to keep a Low profile, hence he makes friends with the other five to blend in like a normal student, but being Nanao’s supporter makes him standout. All 6 major characters are protagonists by the way. Pete, Guy and Katie will develop more in the second year.

Just for laughs, later in the LN with Guy.
Sep 23, 2023 5:46 AM
Dec 2022
when we say Oliver relegated to support character .
even for the anime watchers it looks like he is a support character. I mean what the fuck with her she is annoying. for a second she acts like samurai and bla bla bla. and becomes cheerful girl. and don't call out big names just like that. do you really think it's in the same level as made in abyss. not just anime but
LN also
Sep 23, 2023 6:37 AM
Apr 2019
I think nanao is hot
Some things can only be achieved through animation.
Sep 23, 2023 10:33 AM

Jan 2020
Yeshaiah2015yesh said:
when we say Oliver relegated to support character .
even for the anime watchers it looks like he is a support character. I mean what the fuck with her she is annoying. for a second she acts like samurai and bla bla bla. and becomes cheerful girl. and don't call out big names just like that. do you really think it's in the same level as made in abyss. not just anime but
LN also

Thanks for understanding. It’s clear that some people overlook that she’s annoying because of her appearance. I don’t mean to say she’s a horrible character, but it’s a terrible decision to make a character like her always steal the spotlight.
Sep 23, 2023 2:04 PM
Dec 2022
SafeCargo said:
I think nanao is hot

any topical anime girl becomes hot when you show so much skin. she has curves. I agree. still annoying
is just their are millions of anime girl character that good and better. not only character wise also feminine,sexy, hot,cute,bigass,etc. she is just not a will written character. that's all. sakura is 10,000 time no Million times better than her. but I still don't like her ( because of the shitty things she has done in the past) appearance doesn't get you so far with pro's
Yeshaiah2015yeshSep 23, 2023 2:09 PM
Sep 23, 2023 3:37 PM
Aug 2021
Animillion said:
StarZone1 said:

Adding Pete as a trans type of character is far better than any distasteful yuri bait

The irony of quoting what I said and completely missing the point.
Sep 23, 2023 4:52 PM
Apr 2019
Yeshaiah2015yesh said:
SafeCargo said:
I think nanao is hot

any topical anime girl becomes hot when you show so much skin. she has curves. I agree. still annoying
is just their are millions of anime girl character that good and better. not only character wise also feminine,sexy, hot,cute,bigass,etc. she is just not a will written character. that's all. sakura is 10,000 time no Million times better than her. but I still don't like her ( because of the shitty things she has done in the past) appearance doesn't get you so far with pro's

lol I agree she can be annoying, all I was saying is that she's hot XD
Sep 23, 2023 6:40 PM
Aug 2017
the anime is ok, but really just ok. I don't like Nanao getting all the glory. and, yeah, she's annoying. I want to see Oliver go off. honestly, I like the opening more than the anime. very harry potter. but it's not so bad that I'll drop it. we'll see how it ends.
Sep 23, 2023 7:25 PM
Dec 2022
SafeCargo said:
Yeshaiah2015yesh said:

I think we're both saying same thing but different words.
( before you didn't mention she was annoying)
well any way I also agree
Yeshaiah2015yeshSep 23, 2023 9:10 PM
Sep 24, 2023 12:31 AM
Jul 2021
What do I think about this dumpster fire of a show?

This was clearly made to pander, and pander super hard to the western lunatic zombie crew. Also to pander to daddy Soros and to get that sweet, sweet ESG mula from Blackrock and Vanguard.

Nothing more, nothing less than a sh!t storm of a show.

And we have ppl actually defending this POS anime 😅 Like wth?! This ppl need to go visit a shrink 😅
DawizzSep 24, 2023 12:35 AM
Me every time I hear the word "reparations": 🤣🤣🤣
Sep 25, 2023 6:07 AM

Apr 2021
Yeshaiah2015yesh said:
ejleon said:

i agree but it's not interesting at all it's one of those anime that talks big but as the story goes on it gets bad to worst. I was genuinely interested but it's can't maintain the story together and. for example a character starts talking beep dark shit and becomes cute,cresmusitic,girl. over all this anime acting to to be dark when it's not. I will not recommend it to anyone and my rating to it as no is 4/10 we have to see what it ends like.

I don’t believe in dropping anime and rating based on that, I finish each anime and rate it based on the entire season.

I think there are some interesting story and plot points in their show, so I’m still watching.

Like I said, the dialogue and character interaction are lousy
ejleonSep 25, 2023 8:37 AM
Note: I don’t lazily watch 3-5 episodes, biasedly compare to other anime, or unfairly judge by surface level similarities. With every anime I start, I watch the entire series, both Japanese Sub & English Dub, then judge each anime based on what they present, to give an honest and fair rating.

Sep 25, 2023 8:00 AM
Dec 2022
to @ejleon
WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOUR MEAN SCORE IT'S 9.33 (just so everyone knows this idiot watched 400+ anime)
FUCK YOU YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO SCORE A ANIME
you said you rate a anime based on the entire series.
i do the same.
but i also try to remember the previous
anime that i rated and think is it really good as the previous anime and then rate.

And i only pointed the thing that mostly annoyed me .
because i am not writing a essay about the shit anime
even leaving the things i mentioned there are 15 to 20 thing i can point out without even trying.

And after i said i have to see how it ends
first start with properly ready what people are trying to say
Yeshaiah2015yeshSep 25, 2023 8:14 AM
Sep 25, 2023 8:44 AM

Apr 2021
Yeshaiah2015yesh said:
to @ejleon
WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOUR MEAN SCORE IT'S 9.33 (just so everyone knows this idiot watched 400 anime)
i do the same.
anime that i rated and think is it really good as the previous anime and then rate.

even leaving the things i mentioned there are 15 to 20 thing i can point out without even trying.

Your opinion of me is irrelevant.

The amount of anime I watched and my average score mean absolutely nothing about me, and does not reflect how I judged each individual anime.

How I rate anime is my choice, it has nothing to do with you or anyone else.

How you rate anime is not the standard, so don’t act like your rating is better than mine, it is relative.

I rate each anime according to how I think that anime did on its own, meaning I don’t compare anime that have nothing to do with each other.

Don’t write to people to feel better about yourself and stroke your pride, it makes you seem awful.

And you write terribly, it is not my fault your comment made no sense.
ejleonSep 25, 2023 8:52 AM

Sep 25, 2023 9:15 AM
Dec 2022
ejleon said:
Yeshaiah2015yesh said:
to @ejleon
WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOUR MEAN SCORE IT'S 9.33 (just so everyone knows this idiot watched 400 anime)
i do the same.

The amount of anime I watched and my average score mean absolutely nothing about me, and does not reflect how I judged each individual anime.

How you rate anime is not the standard, so don’t act like your rating is better than mine, it is relative.

I rate each anime according to how I think that anime did on its own, meaning I don’t compare anime that have nothing to do with each other.

Don’t write to people to feel better about yourself and stroke your pride, it makes you seem awful.

so your basically saying
my rating is my opinion and you'rs is your opinion
my rating is irrelevant to you and your rating is irrelevant to me and other.

I DON'T UNDERSTAND???

Then why did you quote me about how should I rate an anime and who you do your rating

and this idiot rated almost every anime A BIG FAT 10

And for the foul who said rating is irrelevant
let me tell you it is relevant and that's because everyone rate anime. how do you distinguish what is good what is ok what is bad . how do anime awards can take if people opinion is irrelevant my sweet idiot

if you really think it is irrelevant then stop rating soo poorly

AND DON'T WRITE TO PEOPLE NONSENSE JUST TO MAKE YOUR SELF FEEL BETTER

I don't want to hear any gospel about rating from some one who rates every anime a total of 10

I don't know who you are I don't care who you are
I have no opinion about you not at all

you quote about my rating and did the same

DON'T BE DELUSIONAL
Yeshaiah2015yeshSep 25, 2023 10:54 AM
Sep 26, 2023 1:46 AM

Apr 2021
Reply to Yeshaiah2015yesh
ejleon said:
Yeshaiah2015yesh said:
to @ejleon
i do the same.

so your basically saying
my rating is my opinion and you'rs is your opinion
my rating is irrelevant to you and your rating is irrelevant to me and other.

I DON'T UNDERSTAND???

Then why did you quote me about how should I rate an anime and who you do your rating

and this idiot rated almost every anime A BIG FAT 10

And for the foul who said rating is irrelevant
let me tell you it is relevant and that's because everyone rate anime. how do you distinguish what is good what is ok what is bad . how do anime awards can take if people opinion is irrelevant my sweet idiot

if you really think it is irrelevant then stop rating soo poorly

AND DON'T WRITE TO PEOPLE NONSENSE JUST TO MAKE YOUR SELF FEEL BETTER

I don't want to hear any gospel about rating from some one who rates every anime a total of 10

I don't know who you are I don't care who you are
I have no opinion about you not at all

you quote about my rating and did the same

DON'T BE DELUSIONAL
@Yeshaiah2015yesh

You are the only one not reading correctly and writing illogically.
You can’t even say your own arguments, you are just copying mine.

You are missing the big picture…

You are 1 out of 13,765,981 users on MAL that are rating anime, hence why I said your own personal standard for rating anime is irreverent, because everyone rates anime differently than you do and there are people that would disagree with your rating, but you seem to be too immature to handle this or to have an adult conversation.

Awards are a voting process, which means many people express their opinions together to come to a decision. You don’t get to insult people for how they voted, and you shouldn’t. If you can’t even get that, then you are an airhead.

I did not preach to you about or tell you how to rate anime, both are lies.
I explained the context for how I rate anime for clarification.
I also was going to rate this anime 6/10, so I was not going to give it 10/10.

My first comment:

Solid start ... good backgrounds, art, animation, character design, music, sound, voice acting, world building, main story, battles have been fun, although influenced by a popular book / movie series it is used in its own way ... now that I said that ... (then I discussed dialogue, character interactions, and background story)

Everyone can see that I consider many things when rating anime.

Bringing up my average rating and how I rate anime is a pathetically lame and desperate attempt to shame and discredit me, but this just made you look like a jerk.

Yes, I rated 305 of 600 (about 50%) — completed / plan to watch / on hold — anime a 10/10.

This does not mean I “rated poorly”, neither does this mean that your own personal rating of anime is not done poorly.

I don’t care if you or anyone else claims I’m an “idiot”, and insulting me for this, just makes you look arrogant.

I’m a human being with free will and choice.
I can rate anime however I think
It does not matter that you or anyone else claims to rate better than me.

Acting like your rating of anime is better than others is conceited.
No one needs to follow how you rate anime and how you rate anime is not the official standard.

Sep 26, 2023 5:56 AM

Sep 2011
i think the anime is average with its own pros and cons, but i absolutely do love the opening song. might go with the ln readers' recommendation and read the ln one of these days (my backlog continues to grow....)

@ejleon i agree with your mature and polite responses to that guy.
Sep 26, 2023 5:58 PM

Jan 2020
StarZone1 said:
Animillion said:

The irony of quoting what I said and completely missing the point.

No I’m not denying what you’re saying. It’s just that I’d rather this than the insufferable yuri-bait trope
Sep 26, 2023 5:59 PM

Jan 2020
SafeCargo said:
Yeshaiah2015yesh said:

That doesn’t improve anything about her imo
Sep 26, 2023 6:00 PM

Jan 2020
rocketbeccs said:
the anime is ok, but really just ok. I don't like Nanao getting all the glory. and, yeah, she's annoying. I want to see Oliver go off. honestly, I like the opening more than the anime. very harry potter. but it's not so bad that I'll drop it. we'll see how it ends.

Couldn’t agree with you more. They designed Oliver to be a supporting mc. Not a fan of that but some people suggest that if they made him stronger it would become a “self insert” story.
Sep 26, 2023 8:04 PM
Apr 2019
Animillion said:
SafeCargo said:

That doesn’t improve anything about her imo

I agree, twas just saying she do be a cute animu wamen
Sep 28, 2023 2:11 AM
Dec 2022
@ejleon
man give me a break will you
you saying iam missing the big picture
when you don't even know what you're talking about
and with your baseless assumption won't make the cut

you said that iam 1out of 13,765,981 MLA user and my opinion is irrelevant. not every one out of 13,765,981 users will rate only a single anime. and not this particular anime. ( we have to consider thous who died after making MLA account). and I never stated nor did I mentioned how to rate an anime I just
gave my personal opinion on how I rate the anime I watch. I never said any one to follow my example.
and are no piratical standards for rating anime. you can't tell me that my rating isn't standard. because no one is standard. rating an anime is nothing more than giving people personal opinions. it's public opinion.
and I am one of them. their are people who agree with me.

and so that you know I rated this anime 6/10. and I clearly stated that. we have to weight how it ends.
I rated 300+ animes you can count the number anime that I rated 4 or 3 with one hand.

and once again I never stated anyone to follow my rating. it was all your own assumption and a made up lie

and that doesn't make you mature. you don't even care or read what other are saying
Sep 28, 2023 2:20 AM
Dec 2022
and @MitsukiAkashi

I do agree I came a bit harsh some times.

and this is the first argument that I argued
so much

I only started quote ing 2 or 3 months ago
so I mate not Express myself properly.

and English is my third language not even my second
( my first language Is Telugu and second is Hindi).
Sep 28, 2023 2:31 AM

Apr 2021
Yeshaiah2015yesh said:
@ejleon
man give me a break will you
you saying iam missing the big picture
when you don't even know what you're talking about
and with your baseless assumption won't make the cut

you said that iam 1out of 13,765,981 MLA user and my opinion is irrelevant. not every one out of 13,765,981 users will rate only a single anime. and not this particular anime. ( we have to consider thous who died after making MLA account). and I never stated nor did I mentioned how to rate an anime I just
gave my personal opinion on how I rate the anime I watch. I never said any one to follow my example.
and are no piratical standards for rating anime. you can't tell me that my rating isn't standard. because no one is standard. rating an anime is nothing more than giving people personal opinions. it's public opinion.
and I am one of them. their are people who agree with me.

and so that you know I rated this anime 6/10. and I clearly stated that. we have to weight how it ends.
I rated 300+ animes you can count the number anime that I rated 4 or 3 with one hand.

and once again I never stated anyone to follow my rating. it was all your own assumption and a made up lie

and that doesn't make you mature. you don't even care or read what other are saying

You still don’t get it.

I never asked for your option.

But you pushed your opinion on me anyways.

Then when I responded politely.

You insulted my opinion and rating.

So I explained that you are acting like an arrogant jerk and how you should be less insulting to other people because your opinion / rating are not the standard everyone on MAL uses, there are people that agree with me or agree with or agree with none.

But you still just refuses to understand how stupid you look for just repeating my own arguments back to me and trying to fight back with pathetically lame comments that don’t make any sense.

You are only digging a bigger hole for yourself.

I’m done, your are a waste of my time.

Sep 28, 2023 2:33 AM

Apr 2021
Yeshaiah2015yesh said:
and @MitsukiAkashi

so much

It is not that you don’t know how to express yourself in English, it is that you are not humble, polite, considerate or kind, you are extremely rude, arrogant, thoughtless.

Sep 28, 2023 2:35 AM
Dec 2022
ejleon said:
Yeshaiah2015yesh said:
and @MitsukiAkashi

so much

It is not that you don’t know how to express yourself in English, it is that you are not humble, polite, considerate or kind, you are extremely rude, arrogant, thoughtless.

I agree I was rude. not thought less
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nanatsu no Maken ga Shihai suru Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jul 7, 2023

223 by AtotehZ »»
Oct 9, 7:29 AM

» Hype? LN readers where you at?

RealityChanges - May 7

28 by MRD_Crowe »»
Sep 6, 8:57 PM

Poll: » Nanatsu no Maken ga Shihai suru Episode 15 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 13, 2023

114 by zcv45 »»
Aug 23, 7:42 PM

» This harry potter mess was pretty bad.

xsilicon9 - Jul 27

19 by Animillion »»
Jul 31, 6:04 PM

» what's wrong with it? ( 1 2 )

APolygons2 - Jul 14, 2023

92 by 8oomer »»
Jul 12, 9:14 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.