Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 19, 2023 11:29 PM

Jan 2015
Uh oh, Bondrewd making an appearance was unexpected to say the least. Even Ozen got mentioned this chapter! 
Gotta say, Srajo looks like to be one whistle with an attitude. I would have loved to see a brief Srajo vs Bondrewd fight, but it was awesome nonetheless the way Bondrewd was being so disrespected by her lol! Also, the fact that he cares about the children and made them evacuate before anyone else uggggghh I love him.

Moving on, the test begins. I’ve got to say, there were some really well drawn fight panels. Good choreography. What makes it the most interesting is the fact that Nishagora doesn’t seem to be a Narehate, but a Beast (called by this by Bondrewd). Heil Hex seems to be a very interesting group to learn about. I want to know more about them. Also the little two kids referring as Reg not being like them, I wonder what they are then?

The fight was really interesting. It’s implied that Beast are also affected by the curse, so the whole Heil Hex is not as special as Reg. Also worth mention the way Nishagora got sooooo mad when been compared to Ozen when she transformed lol! I wonder if we will see more of Ozen, since all these names being around again might mean we could see them again soon in the future. Well, with all that Miko subplot going on on the surface, I bet we will. Anyways, Reg’s true potential is here!

But, surprise surprise, Nishagora (and I’m gonna assume some of Heil Hex, since a part of them seem to be Beasts) can also transform thank to the white whistle power! Sasuga Srajo! She looks damn cool tho. Still, Reg can keep up with her, which is good, but this also means that Nishagora is really, really tough. The test ends as Tepaste makes an appearance and we get back to the Fifth Camp! I’m so looking forward to the next chapter, and hopefully some more info dump!
XenocrisiFeb 20, 2023 2:02 AM
Feb 20, 2023 12:30 AM
boop boop

Mar 2018
On what site will there be a translation asap? (if there isn't already)
死だけが確実
Feb 20, 2023 2:10 AM

Jan 2015
KingSlowDown said:
It has already been translated
Feb 20, 2023 3:12 AM
boop boop

Mar 2018
Xenocrisi said:
KingSlowDown said:
It has already been translated
Thank you a lot. :)
死だけが確実
Feb 20, 2023 9:35 AM

Apr 2020
Interestingly, it has been confirmed that the two robot like children are named after the twins (Sherumi and Menae) who apparently died in the extra chapters of volume 6. Srajo is hiding precious information.

First appearance of Sherumi and Menae

Also, I'm afraid of that ''bath'' mentioned at the end of the chapter, tsukushi please control yourself.
Feb 21, 2023 1:11 PM

Jul 2010
What a nice badass fight!!!

Also Daddy Bondrewd cameo, I miss him
Feb 21, 2023 1:14 PM

Nov 2020
Cassio_Sena said:
Interestingly, it has been confirmed that the two robot like children are named after the twins (Sherumi and Menae) who apparently died in the extra chapters of volume 6.
Wow, I didn't know that those two died. Tsukushi is even killing characters in extra chapters now lol. Hopefully we will learn more about them in next year's chapter.

ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー

Six billion people... or two members of my family.
I will kill you.

And I will save the world. 

ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー

Feb 21, 2023 3:40 PM

Oct 2017
Holy sh#t that fight was awesome!!! Nishagora is tough as hell, can't believe she can transform like Reg using Srajo's whistle. Also, who was the member of Srajo's team when they where talking with Bondrewd? The one that was talking about the bet of how Bondrewd was not going to let them pass, was it Nishagora but younger? Can't wait for next chapter, loving this arc so far. 5/5
Feb 21, 2023 5:21 PM
Oct 2020
Wow that was a great fight! Nishagora can transform like Reg too was unexpected. Also cool to see Bondrewd again and even Ozen was mentioned. I wish we could've seen a bit of Srajo and Bondrewds fight though.
Feb 22, 2023 11:18 AM

Sep 2016
Cool chapter, but i hope author doesn't want to set the new hiatus record anymore. It's been almost 8 months since the last chapter.
New chapters of this manga doesn't come out often, but there's never been such a long break before.
Feb 24, 2023 5:16 PM
Nov 2016
The chapter was pretty damn good, the fight was pretty cool as well but man, the slow releases are killing me.

I heard the mangaka is having health issues and is the reason for the slow releases, I hope the mangaka gets better, it will be a shame if Made in Abyss never gets finished.
Mar 10, 2023 12:45 PM

Oct 2007
xZabuzax said:
The chapter was pretty damn good, the fight was pretty cool as well but man, the slow releases are killing me.

I heard the mangaka is having health issues and is the reason for the slow releases, I hope the mangaka gets better, it will be a shame if Made in Abyss never gets finished.
Is there one mangaka without health issues? Keep hearing same thing.

This mangaka should be ok consider how rarely they publish a chapter, no?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 10, 2023 12:50 PM
Nov 2016
JudgeRuthless said:
xZabuzax said:

Is there one mangaka without health issues? Keep hearing same thing.

This mangaka should be ok consider how rarely they publish a chapter, no?

I hope you are right about this mate.
Mar 15, 2023 5:20 PM
Jul 2018
How the hell was that Beast stronger than that Dragon Beast!? Maybe if Reg recovers his memories he will get his full power back and not even a god in the abyss will be able to defeat him as he is the true god in it!
Mar 17, 2023 4:52 PM

Jun 2007
Oh man will it ever lead to anything?
This trial was so boring.
Nothing was going to happen anyway.

Just explain your sobstory so that the plot can advance.
Mar 29, 2023 8:15 AM

Jul 2021
Jesus this was probably the longer hiatus than Tower of God lmao. Anyways the way Bondrewd greets people with open arms is something else, as it seems like he is ready to embrace them and bring them to their demise, despite this being a common gesture of courtesy with other people. That trial on the other hand, was so intense it's really comprehensible with the more sensible drawing. Really looking forward to this arc now starting to build up.
May 30, 2023 12:24 AM
May 2023
Mommy Srajo is awesome
Jun 10, 2023 9:45 PM
Jul 2017
reg goes sicko mode
release mode is a thing all white whistles can use
Oct 21, 2023 9:35 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Cool training fighting...and all ended with a bath!!! kekeke
May 6, 2:54 PM

Nov 2020
My favorite Mengele is back xD
Sep 23, 2:15 AM

Jun 2020
BONDREWDDDD! I'VE MISSED HIM!

Very good fight, we learn that ALL white whistles can transform others. Very, very interesting.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Made in Abyss Chapter 69 Discussion

Satou0Kun - Aug 31

25 by topfloorboss45 »»
Oct 18, 9:31 PM

Poll: » Made in Abyss Chapter 68 Discussion

Satou0Kun - Aug 31

6 by nanajp »»
Oct 16, 3:49 PM

» When is the manga likely to end

loafing_loafer - Sep 22

6 by ZachyMoof »»
Oct 4, 12:46 PM

Poll: » Made in Abyss Chapter 67 Discussion

Xenocrisi - Feb 14

34 by topfloorboss45 »»
Sep 27, 8:38 AM

Poll: » Made in Abyss Chapter 61 Discussion

Xenocrisi - Oct 19, 2021

29 by topfloorboss45 »»
Sep 24, 10:06 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.