Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 23, 2021 9:47 PM

Aug 2016
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
The biggest take I got from this movie was the surprise I got after watching the movie, where I learned these weird alien things are supposed to be dogs! I thought they were supposed to be some alien life forms sent to control humanity or something. I also half-expected this movie to turn super dark and edgy at some point, it didn't, which is probably for the best.

This movie was weird huh
Feb 19, 2022 3:16 PM
Nov 2019
this movie is weird
May 20, 2022 7:26 PM
Jan 2021
TF was that? For a kid's movie that blob monster was some nightmare fuel. I figured I was missing out on the lore but I guess this was basically a stand-alone movie? I saw some cameos in the credits so I guess Cinnamon is part of the Hello Kitty expanded universe.

The biggest take I got from this movie was the surprise I got after watching the movie, where I learned these weird alien things are supposed to be dogs!

Same, I thought they were weird rabbits or something.
Jul 11, 2022 11:47 PM

Jun 2021
This is so ridiculous and yet so adorable.
Jul 12, 2022 6:13 AM

Oct 2015
Pretty weird Cinnamonroll got quickly accepted by Anna and the gang, I guess being cute gets you anywhere without suspicion. I get why Chowder wanted to warn Anna about Cinnamon, the only error of his way was going overboard by trying to Kill him. I wouldn't ask questions Either, the creature is too cute suspect.

This was so worth it, loved the crazy adventure and the tones demonstrated by the movie. The creatures adorableness is a big plus.
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

May 7, 2023 6:05 AM
Apr 2015
lihle808 said:
Pretty weird Cinnamonroll got quickly accepted by Anna and the gang, I guess being cute gets you anywhere without suspicion. I get why Chowder wanted to warn Anna about Cinnamon, the only error of his way was going overboard by trying to Kill him. I wouldn't ask questions Either, the creature is too cute suspect.

This was so worth it, loved the crazy adventure and the tones demonstrated by the movie. The creatures adorableness is a big plus.
i mean he looks pretty much the same as other dog/rabbit thingies

nice little movie, not much to comment on.

no kuromi or keroppi in the credits :(
May 7, 2023 6:17 AM
Apr 2015
who voiced cinnamon? it's so weird the voice of title character isn't listed on here.
May 7, 2023 6:55 AM

Aug 2016
sketchy12 said:
who voiced cinnamon? it's so weird the voice of title character isn't listed on here.
https://myanimelist.net/people/1410/Taeko_Kawata
May 7, 2023 10:56 AM
Apr 2015
hey amy rose-

why isn't she given credit in the staff for cinamoroll movie?
Aug 27, 2023 2:18 PM
Feb 2021
Terrifying film, true horror. Seeing my favorite little guys in peril shocked me to my core. I will never be the same.

More topics from this board

» Is there a way an English-speaker can watch this movie in English?

Ryan_V - Oct 11, 2019

2 by Ryan_V »»
Jan 25, 2021 8:11 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.