Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 11, 2018 5:52 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Seems like a buildup episode for the inevitable invasion.

Akane has plans of her own too this episode and encounters princess Takiri. It didn't take long for the fighting to happen this episode. Some of these new enemies really are no pushovers especially Tagitsu.

Got an ominous feeling about the upcoming battles.
Stark700May 11, 2018 7:30 AM
May 11, 2018 6:31 AM

Apr 2010
Well it looks like al that defence was swept away pretty easily and even the main characters didn't stand a change against the last opponent.
Now the question is how are they going to beat this enemy seeing how powerful she is.
Guess Kanami and her friends need more training.
May 11, 2018 7:36 AM

Jan 2012
So Nene's love for big, beautiful tits proved crucial for progressing human-aradama relations. Or well it would have had she not died right after.
May 11, 2018 7:59 AM

Dec 2016
Waste of time dealing with Takiri, I was hoping she would agree to a duel with Kanami but unfortunately not.

So that's Nene's past, he helped out a great deal her, got Takiri to open up a little bit and spar Kanami after all.

Not the reunion with Ayumu the Kanami was hoping for, not the only reunion in this episode with Suzuku & Maki meeting Yomi again.

Tagitsu got Takiri, that is definitely not good at all, she easily defeated all the toji afterwards which is another very bad sign, poor Nene, you really tried you best out there.
May 11, 2018 8:04 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
So the enemies plan begins. Sayaka's idea of gaining an understanding was surprising though. Its nice seeing Suzuka and Maki resolving to fight to expunge their shame. Its just like Kanami to want to fight the aradama to try and understand them. Seeing how Nene was tamed though sure was interesting. The fight between Kanami and co against Ayanokouji's shock troops was brief but showed just how powerful the latter was. Though Kanami and co fought hard the odds arrayed against them was just too much. Feels like Yomi was just the decoy that lured out Suzuka and Maki. Too bad about princess Takiri though. This episode felt like a buildup to the next much larger battle that is to come.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 11, 2018 8:33 AM

Jun 2015
Got to see some backstory for Nene. He was quite helpful in making Takiri open up a little and having a short spar with Kanami. Then she just easily loses to Tagitsu, oh well. Nene did his best.
May 11, 2018 8:53 AM

May 2017
Kanami is lowkey overpower since the second cour started lol at this point we're just waiting for her badass moment, she doesn't need anymore power up

Judging from the op, Hiyori will get a power up from the goddess they have in the submarine and then Hiyori and Kanami will fight Tagitsu
May 11, 2018 11:01 AM
Jul 2018
Tagitsu-hime is super OP. She took down Etou Kanamin and the rest in a second, lol.
That's not good. How is Etou Kanamin gonna defeat her if she cannot fight on-par with two Hime fusion.
What happens if the third hime ends up merged too? It will be total defeat!
May 11, 2018 12:26 PM

Sep 2015
As it is know, the love for big hacks makes you more pure everyday, but you still need to worry about the breastless loli which can make you go crazy.

That kiss to steal the aradama power from Takiri princess make bealieve tha we can stil have at least one canon yuri couple at the end of the story.
May 11, 2018 3:08 PM
Jan 2017
Apparently, Princess Takiri's definition of coexistence is with aradama subjugating humans, but Kanami thinks that a sparring match can make Takiri change her mind about humans. And apparently, it works! A sparring match is all it takes for Takiri to think that humans are not all that bad. Unfortunately, this amounts to nothing as she is later killed by Princess Tagitsu. It would have been better if Takiri had gotten more character development across multiple episodes but instead, she goes out in a pointless sacrifice that fails to register with viewers because how bland and one-note she was as a character. Also, the flashback reveals Nene can transform into its original aradama form, which also amounts to nothing because Tagitsu beats it in just a few seconds. This is an episode that had a strong concept but suffered from lousy execution. The only thing this episode has going for it is that it serves as setup for future episodes.
May 11, 2018 4:00 PM

Sep 2016
Death Flags were planted when Nene came to Takiri and she opened up a bit towards humans and Kanami. I will miss Takiri with her big beautiful tits and her cute eyes :( i cry

Finally a backstory of Nene. Good episode.
The Anime Binge Is Life

-PolarCyrus97 2k17-
May 11, 2018 5:03 PM
Dec 2017
damn taigitsu...... man, I just think that Kanami and Takiri coulda made a good couple >.< '' then again, Kanami does need competition... as nice as this anime is, Kanami is too OP! but at least she's got a bright personality ~ I wonder what happens now?
May 11, 2018 10:10 PM

Aug 2015
They didn't put a fight and just let tagitsu take takiri easily. And Etou was right there. She should of tried to help takiri.
So many boobs in fairy tail, it's crazy.
May 11, 2018 10:29 PM

Sep 2013
Just as takiri is befriended by nene and kanami's antics tagitsu slays her :'(
Yomi has gone off the deep end too.
Kanami's worry of ayume afecting her skills I think.
May 12, 2018 4:13 AM

Jan 2017
Why did they have to kill Takiri-hime so fast? It was so nice to see some good plot along with Takiri-hime's very good "plot" so why end her like that dammit.

And damn that Ayumu became like an obsessive yandere towards Kanami. Such a pure girl became a creepy bitch. Hope they could save her in the end.
May 12, 2018 5:06 AM
May 2016
misterkafuuchino said:
Why did they have to kill Takiri-hime so fast? It was so nice to see some good plot along with Takiri-hime's very good "plot" so why end her like that dammit.

And damn that Ayumu became like an obsessive yandere towards Kanami. Such a pure girl became a creepy bitch. Hope they could save her in the end.

Look like Takiri's dead is a pushing button for Kanami and her friends, like Yume's dead is the reason behind Suzuka and Shidou current motive.
Ayumu is a good girl, but look like the Noro turn the naive and pure feeling of admiration for Kanami into something dark and negative emotion.
May 12, 2018 5:34 AM

Feb 2016
Yess. I was right about Tagutsihime. My money on it. Go girl. The other himes are talk, you are fighter!

Still missing Yume; sob ;*(
May 12, 2018 7:16 AM

Feb 2007
Well, damn... And this right after Nene convinced Takiri-hime of the possibility of actual coexistence with humans.
May 12, 2018 2:29 PM

Apr 2015
Thought for a minute that Nene was gonna be consumed by Tagitsu-hime, luckily that didn't happen.

So Takiri-hime met a quick end by Tagitsu-hime, She's so OP.
May 13, 2018 7:14 AM
Jan 2018
The first half of the episode was good, especially with Takiri Hime finally understanding humans thanks to Nene and Kanami, but the 2nd half of the anime I felt was a bit rushed and didn't exactly make sense. The main reason being Takiri and Taigitsu are technically supposed to be evenly matched, but we see that Taigitsu killed Takiri so easily without much effort at all. And the other thing is, in episode 12 Hiyori and Kanami could hold their stand against Taigitsu but in this episode they just get rufflestomped by her. In terms of future development for future episodes this doesn't look good for the protagonists. But as we all know Kanami is basically the strongest Toji out of them and Hiyori is also strong she just needs more training and she's good to go.

>Am hoping we get to see OP Kanami/Minato again and see her defeat Taigitsu.
May 13, 2018 7:38 AM

Oct 2008
Damn! They're all such weakling against Tagitsu-hime!
Takiri-hime is useless as well!
We got to see the past life of Nene-chan (neutral aradama) and probably the Toji mother of Kaoru!
4/5.

May 14, 2018 10:03 AM

Aug 2017
Very good episode but did Takiri really just loose that easly Oo
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 20, 2018 1:37 PM

Jul 2009
So nice to see a bit of Nene's past...and one of the himes are gone...
Aug 10, 2018 11:16 AM

Aug 2017
Lol the princess Takiri was defeated and killed in just one episode. Wasted potential. She was hyped from her start as a very powerful deity and she her battle was bad handled.

Generic side character that wants to fight with our MC is a bit powerful.

All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Dec 18, 2018 4:49 AM

Dec 2012
Mai.
Ellen. Dat oppai.
LMAO Nene the GOAT! He came for dat Takiri oppai.
Stabbed Takiri right between the oppai.
Dat kiss. HLA! HLA! HLA!
Nene has awoken.
Dat ending.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Nov 11, 2020 9:47 AM

Feb 2014
The second half of this episode was so underwhelming.

I wonder if it´s from here that this will start to go down the hill.

Actually, the 2nd cour of this anime has been worse compared to the 1st cour.

Anyway, I just hope this keep at least a bit enjoyable.

At least so far, this is a 6/10.... I hope I don´t need to downgrade my score even more.
Jul 24, 2021 4:57 AM

Feb 2020
R.I.P Princess Takiri. :( That didn't took long.

The backstory of Nene was touching. He's so cute.

SerafosMar 13, 3:11 AM
Mar 28, 2023 12:16 AM
Des31

Oct 2020
Seeing the mc just spouting takiri hime takiri hime takiri hime little bit annoying for me

More topics from this board

Poll: » Toji no Miko Episode 13 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 6, 2018

43 by nhkam »»
Jul 13, 9:33 AM

Poll: » Toji no Miko Episode 17 Discussion

Stark700 - May 4, 2018

25 by Foreall908 »»
Dec 8, 2023 12:32 PM

Poll: » Toji no Miko Episode 24 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 8, 2018

17 by IAMQT »»
Oct 21, 2022 12:06 PM

Poll: » Toji no Miko Episode 21 Discussion

Rob - Dec 29, 2018

2 by I-yas-yes »»
Jul 29, 2022 11:09 AM

Poll: » Toji no Miko Episode 23 Discussion

Rob - Dec 30, 2018

1 by Serafos »»
Jul 24, 2021 8:10 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.