Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Apr 15, 2009 3:33 PM

Jan 2009
GendoIzumi said:
I think Norikumi might be subbing the Blu-Ray version once it releases.

Well that gives me some hope. Guess I wont watch the Raws and I will wait for Norikumi.

edit:now Norikumi says they lost their translator...SOMEONE SIGN UP WITH NORIKUMI TO BE THEIR TRANSLATOR PLEASE!
KamikazeSimApr 15, 2009 3:38 PM
Apr 20, 2009 10:43 PM

May 2007
This series is wonderful. It's just a pain to translate. Even our Japanese-to-English translator was having a really hard time when we had him. I bet Norikumi's translator left for the very same reason, despite them saying it was due to real life problems.

I said that the person I'm going to send the MnH09 script to was going to be available by mid-April, not that we'd release around that time. I planned to work on the script before sending it to her, but there were some complications within the group. So now I've left the group and am freelance subbing.

I still plan to work on this series. It's just that now I have more stuff to deal with now that I'm the head of myself.
<center><div style="background-color:grey;width:343px;height:107px;"></div>
</center>
May 3, 2009 12:34 AM

May 2007
MnH report:
http://thugangelx.livejournal.com/2630.html
</center>
May 7, 2009 12:55 PM

Apr 2008
Well, there's nothing left than to be patient, it seems.
Let us know when something change. I really wanna watch MnH.
... sigh.
// Hearts are wasted, lives are broken.
May 9, 2009 4:10 PM

May 2009
Hi everyone,
I have a link stating that Mouryou no Hako will be released May 22 on Blu Ray. Too bad i don't have a Blu Ray player :/
http://chiakinoshuccho.blogspot.com/2009/04/mouryou-no-hako-blu-ray-disc-dvd-box.html
Jul 8, 2009 9:52 AM

Oct 2008
Episodes 9 & 10 were subbed!
You can find them on popular streaming sites [ as I don't know whether I can put any links here, prolly not].
Have fun watching, only 3 episodes left!

@edit
To be precised Aoi-anime picked it - http://aoi-anime.info/
kitii7Jul 8, 2009 10:43 AM
Jul 13, 2009 9:28 PM
Mar 2008
Aoi-anime just released 11.
Jul 30, 2009 8:18 AM

Jun 2008
And now ep 12 has been released.

One more to go...:):):)

Also I hope they sub the side story too.
Watch Anime Together Club Headquarters:

Read Everything And Discuss: Manga:

Or just come find me here:
Aug 2, 2009 3:53 PM

Mar 2008
Gosh, someone better pick this up. Is anyone here a good friend of a fansubber? We should ask people to sub this. :D
Aug 7, 2009 6:54 AM

Jan 2008
Norikumi, suki desu!!!
Aug 30, 2009 9:27 PM

Dec 2008
I have been wanted to watch this for a while now, but can't seem to find the 13th episode online, anyone got a link to it?
Aug 31, 2009 11:51 AM
Mar 2008
shadysaiyan said:
I have been wanted to watch this for a while now, but can't seem to find the 13th episode online, anyone got a link to it?

It's not been subbed yet.
Sep 2, 2009 8:22 PM

Dec 2008
Why is that? the show stopped airing a long time ago.

Did no subber have interest.
Sep 3, 2009 7:38 AM
Mar 2008
shadysaiyan said:
Why is that? the show stopped airing a long time ago.

Did no subber have interest.

The 12th episodes was only subbed about a month ago. I'm sure the 13th will be along soon. Or you can go on ebay and buy the Malaysian bootleg that has subs for all the episodes.
Sep 3, 2009 5:59 PM

Dec 2008
Haha, no, i don't even use ebay :D

Has the Raw even been released yet?
Sep 7, 2009 9:20 PM

Jul 2009
Curses. It seems that in all this time no one has done any subbing.
Is there still any interest in this show out there on the nets?
Sep 10, 2009 2:07 PM

Jan 2008
Norikumi announced that they'd keep subbing it after they found a new TL and then subbed three episodes consecutively with the bluray releases. But after that which was months ago, now they are nowhere to be found :(
Sep 27, 2009 8:56 AM

Jun 2008
kikoushi said:
Norikumi announced that they'd keep subbing it after they found a new TL and then subbed three episodes consecutively with the bluray releases. But after that which was months ago, now they are nowhere to be found :(

Is that Aoi-Anime? They did 3 but last I looked their site was gone when I tried it.

Scratch that last statement...I see they are still around.

I've watched about 4 episodes of the series before I decided to wait until it was fully subbed to finish it. It looked to be one of the more interesting shows of that season, if not a while. I just wish someone would sub that last episode so all of us could enjoy it...:)
demondude777Sep 27, 2009 9:00 AM

Sep 29, 2009 3:03 AM

Mar 2008
About Norikumi. I checked their IRC channel and talked to one of them. He said that they may release episode 4 this week. Anyway, they haven't dropped it so be patient.
http://str1fe.files.wordpress.com/2009/09/norikumi2.jpg
Strife91Sep 29, 2009 3:15 AM
Oct 24, 2009 4:10 PM
Aug 2009
^ agreed. i cannot just leave the story at that and call it quits. talk about gettin blue balled...
Nov 3, 2009 8:08 AM

Oct 2008
oh come on!!!!!!!!!!!

It´s one of the best things that has being released in the last years!!!! no mechas, no MOE, no stupid fanservice!!! just a great plto.... oh righy... no MOE means no subs right? ¬¬

(don´t misunderstand me I love fanservice, but is great watch a great plot once in a while XP)...

A year for a 13 chapters series is kind of..... TOO SLOW~!!!!!!!!
Nov 4, 2009 12:27 PM

Jun 2008
Oh I wish Norikumi could just sub ep. 13 for us and just re-sub the rest later <.<'!
*sigh* Can't just anyone ask at least someone just sub ep.13. JUST one episode at least so it's done D:
Nov 5, 2009 8:17 AM

Apr 2007
Mimiko said:
Oh I wish Norikumi could just sub ep. 13 for us and just re-sub the rest later <.<'!
*sigh* Can't just anyone ask at least someone just sub ep.13. JUST one episode at least so it's done D:

I agree and at this point I think a lot of us are gonna have to rewatch the series to even remember what was going on to make the last episode mean something.
This is such a great show, I can't wait to finish it ; ;
Nov 8, 2009 5:26 AM
Jul 2008
just noticed the sub stopped at 12.. I'm now at 5.. I want to continue but I'm afraid I need to rewatch if the sub for ep 13 came out too long :(
Nov 8, 2009 10:44 AM

May 2007
I was thinking of a doing a marathon on this anime....I watched the first 4 episodes about last year but as it seems the last episode hasn't been subbed yet, which is a pain. I can watch it raw but where would I get it....might have to use TT. ;]
Nov 14, 2009 4:50 PM

Jan 2009
I'm impatiently waiting for the last episode as well. Stalled it way back because releases where so slow... Not even raws for the final ep seem to be available.

I'm going to marathon the hole series when the final ep is out. Hopefully soon. Would make a nice xmas present. Heck woulda made a nice Halloween present also
Nov 15, 2009 6:52 AM

Oct 2008
Sarukah said:
Mimiko said:

I agree and at this point I think a lot of us are gonna have to rewatch the series to even remember what was going on to make the last episode mean something.
This is such a great show, I can't wait to finish it ; ;

That's me, I've been waiting so long to finish what was the best series that was out at the time a year ago, that I'm definitely gonna have to watch a few refresher episodes. Oh and it's not just episode thirteen, everyone seems to be forgetting the 14th episode which was a special that has also long since been out. I have major doubts that a studio is going to pick this series up here in the R1. I just looked on Amazon Japan and the complete BD series is out, but of course it's not subbed in English and costs almost $200 before shipping. I'll just keep waiting like everyone else, maybe someday it will get finished.
Nov 15, 2009 12:01 PM

Feb 2008
still not sub complete eh? too bad, it was much better than anything else during its air
Nov 24, 2009 10:05 AM
Sep 2009
Am I understanding correctly that every episode for this is subbed save the last one? o_O
Nov 24, 2009 4:16 PM

Apr 2008
______________ said:
Am I understanding correctly that every episode for this is subbed save the last one? o_O

that's right, and the special too.
Dec 2, 2009 9:17 PM

May 2009
Hmm, I wonder if this is a REALLY difficult show to sub, because clearly it's not uninteresting... Looking at the series, I realise a lot of translation notes were needed in parts, but gosh, one episode :(

Ah well, I should be thankful I get to see the first 12, huh?
Dec 20, 2009 8:50 AM

Jun 2008
This is suck a shame. 1 ep away from what could be one of the more original shows recently. It sad that so many are uninterested because it doesn't have cute little loli girls with big guns, mechs, or ninja action.

Worst part is at this point the only way we will probably be able to see it, since the chances of it being licensed anywhere but Japan, will be for an import bootleg to come out....but anyone who has fallen prey to those know what the subs are like.....undigestable. And with dialogue of this style and caliber, it will come oh so horribly wrong.

So what do we do? Watch the raw and not get it...or watch the crappy bootleg subs and not get it?

Dec 20, 2009 12:37 PM

Feb 2008
Maybe we could beg some fansub groups to pick up only the final episode and sub it. It won't kill them to do just ONE episode,right ?

Don't talk to me about character development if Kaizuka Inaho or Slaine Troyard are in your favorites.
Dec 28, 2009 9:18 AM

Jun 2009
I tried my best translating the 13th Episode after it was left unsubbed for so long.
I can't guarantee 100% correctness, there were 1 or 2 parts where I really had to strain my ears to hear what they were saying...and honestly I have no idea what the heck Chuusenji's specialty was...maybe I'll know it after reading the book.

I have to be honest, I have no idea how to sub an episode and I haven't got the time to find it out right now, but I would still be glad to be asked permission if you use that script.

http://www.multiupload.com/KQAP2F1WS9
seizonshaDec 28, 2009 11:05 AM
Waiting for: God Eater (PSP)

私が、探偵だからよ。
Dec 28, 2009 6:38 PM

May 2008
Thank you so much for this, seizonsha! If you don't mind, I'll give it a try and make a subtitle file for this (I have only done editing twice before >.>) If you wish, I could edit it and mux it up into an mkv under your name. Unless someone else with more experience wanted to take off with it ^_^
Dec 28, 2009 8:46 PM

Jun 2009
Yeah well as I said some parts may need serious revision in the smaller details when I'm finished with the book. At some points the talking speed was really insane XD

But I would be glad if people would at least be able to get what is happening...if you've got any question about some parts, feel free to send me a message. There are some parts I may want to reword because they just don't work in English ^^°

私が、探偵だからよ。
Dec 29, 2009 4:26 AM

May 2007
I just asked a fansub group about this and it seems like they might actually do it. The thing they need a RAW.....so if someone could share an MU link that would be great.

The fansub group in question is mainly just a bunch of my friends from a forum where I've been for over 3 years and they are pretty new but are decent.

http://anidb.net/perl-bin/animedb.pl?show=group&gid=7997

Thats the anidb page on FTV-Subs. =)
Dec 29, 2009 4:41 AM

May 2007
Have you guys got a TL for the OP and ED ??

Forget the RAW....we are going to use this: -

http://www.tokyotosho.info/details.php?id=223679
Dec 29, 2009 3:27 PM

May 2008
Ooo, great to hear! This saves me a nice load of work ^_^

Edit:

Well, I am still doing it in what free time that I get just for fun and as a learning experience. I have finished the first proofread while putting it into Aegisub. I have just now learned how to do timing and am at line 15 of 199 (of the rough timing and 2nd proofread.) Arg, if only I could do this at work instead of... uh... work >.<
ChirmayaDec 29, 2009 8:44 PM
Dec 30, 2009 11:22 AM
Jul 2007
Chirmaya said:
Ooo, great to hear! This saves me a nice load of work ^_^

Edit:

Well, I am still doing it in what free time that I get just for fun and as a learning experience. I have finished the first proofread while putting it into Aegisub. I have just now learned how to do timing and am at line 15 of 199 (of the rough timing and 2nd proofread.) Arg, if only I could do this at work instead of... uh... work >.<

You will be heroes if you get this subbed.
Dec 30, 2009 11:29 AM

Apr 2008
It'd make me happy, that's all I can say. The only thing left would be the special.

Dec 30, 2009 7:28 PM

May 2008
I have just finished the timing! Now to simply to another proofread and ask seizonsha about some things ^_^
Jan 1, 2010 9:49 AM

Jun 2009
Hehe, well as I said it's nothing professional, but I'm still longing to see how many people will actually watch the final episode when it's ready. ^^°

There are some parts in there that where quite hard to put into English (especially because it's not my first language)...but I still hope people will enjoy it.

Well yeah, there's the special...
In the end it's nothing more than the character of Atsuko (which was largely cut out of the anime's plot) recalling the whole box-incident to write an article about it.

私が、探偵だからよ。
Jan 1, 2010 10:34 AM
Jan 1, 2010 2:03 PM

Feb 2008
OMG ! This is actually real ! I can't believe it ! Thank you guys ! This is the beste ney year ever ! You made the impossible be possible ! I can't wait to watch it .

Don't talk to me about character development if Kaizuka Inaho or Slaine Troyard are in your favorites.
Jan 1, 2010 3:33 PM
Dec 2007
Thank you for subbing this. Honestly, I've been dying to see this show for so long now, so it see it finally released is just wonderful.
Jan 1, 2010 5:10 PM

Jun 2009
WOW all i can say is that you guys deserve an f'ing medal for what you've just done. I like countless others have waited what seem likes an eternity(to me) for the final episode to get subbed. This has literally been the best way to start of the new year! I'm going to take this as a sign of good things to come this year. Again, I can't thank you enough and will be looking forward to downloading it shortly.
Jan 1, 2010 5:22 PM

May 2007
Oh, wow. I didn't know there was activity going on here after the Dec 25th. I've been working on Mouryou as well in these past few days that this place left my mind. We actually planned to release ep 13 & 14 on Christmas but QC for 13 couldn't make it in time and ep 14 is partially TLC'ed. Was shooting for New Years, but I found more fixes to do for 13 and someone offered to do new kara (was planning to use Aero's), so more delay.

Even if it's late, please look out for dekiagari's release xD.

(We're striving for archival releases for this project).

And sorry, I wanted to keep it a surprise. But it looks like it didn't turn out too well ^_^;
thugangelJan 1, 2010 5:52 PM
</center>
Jan 1, 2010 6:09 PM

Mar 2008
Great job with ep 13. RESPECT!
Jan 1, 2010 7:44 PM

Jun 2008
This is the best New Years gift ever!!!!!

More props to you then you can imagine. I have been wanting to watch this for sooooo long and now I can. :):)

Is anyone doing the bonus show too? (If not I am just happy with this)

This is what a good fansubbing group does. Not worring about all the lolis, but making sure everything gets covered for all types of fans!

Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mouryou no Hako Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 )

DeathfireD - Jan 2, 2010

57 by RenaPsychoKiller »»
Aug 19, 8:54 AM

Poll: » Mouryou no Hako Episode 12 Discussion

Mikiyo - Jul 30, 2009

19 by RenaPsychoKiller »»
Aug 19, 7:44 AM

Poll: » Mouryou no Hako Episode 11 Discussion

Mikiyo - Jul 14, 2009

12 by RenaPsychoKiller »»
Aug 12, 5:33 AM

Poll: » Mouryou no Hako Episode 10 Discussion

Jacut - Jul 9, 2009

15 by RenaPsychoKiller »»
Aug 9, 3:57 AM

Poll: » Mouryou no Hako Episode 9 Discussion

hikky - Dec 24, 2008

20 by RenaPsychoKiller »»
Aug 8, 4:20 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.