Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 17, 2022 6:26 PM
Jul 2020
Really dark turn, and surprised he remembers her.
Oct 17, 2022 8:00 PM
Apr 2020
It will be some character arc one after another. Looseboy did this twice before. And probably most if not all of them will come out alive.
Oct 17, 2022 10:41 PM

Dec 2013
This was a painful chapter to read.
Oct 18, 2022 6:00 AM

Mar 2022
man when i watched the anime, i was just empty. reading the manga also made more empty. and then here we are, Chapter 78, about to witness another dose of nightmare, it's rarely a nice time, and when it is just fulfilling. What a manga honestly. Dude managed to create a fucked up and sad situation for everybody. And i love it, even if it crushes me everytime i read it. Thanks Looseboy, thanks for the pain. and i cant wait for more pain.
Oct 19, 2022 9:03 AM

Nov 2013
Damn, this was quite hard to read. Poor sister.
Her power is still kept in secret though.
I bet her execution is a bait. It would be interesting if her talent is also associated with death. She wasn't planning to suicide because of the brother, but after he finally forgot about her she was lonely and depressed. I bet she tried to kill herself and that's when she realized she was talented. In earlier chapter Nakajima (or general) did say about Onodera sister loosing her talent, and now they're executing her - after all the years. It's logical to assume they couldn't kill her before - Maybe she had the power to defend from harm or something? sort of like an invulnerable shield that makes one immortal in a way. Well, we'll find out eventually!
Oct 30, 2022 5:57 PM
Oct 2013
what did i do to deserve this 😩
Nov 1, 2022 8:16 AM

Jan 2014
She wanted to end herself. Technically. She did.
Nov 15, 2022 6:25 PM

Sep 2014
This is going to be even more painfull isnt it? This manga is pure suffering. Atleast Nana got a break.. kinda.

Speaking of suffering I have finally caught up, the monthly waiting wont be fun
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Munou na Nana Chapter 101 Discussion

Mei-o_Scarlett - Oct 11

0 by Mei-o_Scarlett »»
Oct 11, 2:53 AM

Poll: » Munou na Nana Chapter 99 Discussion

Mei-o_Scarlett - Aug 9

4 by Sigmar-Unberogen »»
Sep 27, 4:03 AM

Poll: » Munou na Nana Chapter 98 Discussion

Mei-o_Scarlett - Jul 12

5 by Sigmar-Unberogen »»
Sep 27, 3:54 AM

Poll: » Munou na Nana Chapter 97 Discussion

Mei-o_Scarlett - May 12

8 by Sigmar-Unberogen »»
Sep 27, 3:44 AM

Poll: » Munou na Nana Chapter 96 Discussion

G_Spark233 - Apr 12

8 by Sigmar-Unberogen »»
Sep 27, 3:37 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.