Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 12, 2022 5:28 AM

Nov 2011
A ghost and maid appears in the same episode?! Well this episode got more silly than ever with these new additions.

Not to mention, we still do get the same humorous gags the anime continues to show each week. How the author came up with their idea I'll never know...but it's yet another goofy episode. Hope to see more of that maid girl in the future.
Stark700Jun 12, 2022 5:38 AM
Jun 12, 2022 6:01 AM

Jun 2021
I lost it when Carla dropkicked Brigan and then Alvin has to pay for the damaged furniture! Also, I like how Yumiri Hanamori is once again voicing a maid character.
Jun 12, 2022 6:02 AM

Apr 2010
Karla causing trouble at the guild office was funny, that adventurer certainly didn't know how to deal with her and Alvin probably has to pay for the equipment destroyed.
The ghost they where facing was less scary than they thought and it seems they might have a new addition to their party.
Jun 12, 2022 6:25 AM

Jul 2017
It's back to the guild office for Alvin to check his rank, and Carla is already thinking of crass jokes to pin on him. The no-rank adventurer literally got discouraged and demoted too much, but at least he has experience to prove...that he still is a no-rank adventurer. (LOL) HAHA!

Brigan is back, and surely he would be better now, but he's still the same he's ever been. "The Walking Land Mine" Carla, what a fitting name, but her slander towards Brigan is better, looking like an ex-convict. Alvin paid too much in damages for the trouble made.

So, the expedition to the horror house mansion...and the thief ghost Anna is the special guest to help them on this ordeal. Alvin may not look scared (but he actually is), and Carla is just faking it till she makes it, and the evil spirit sure makes them sacred shitless. And the evil spirit...is a ghost maid of its face being very similar to The Scream (before) and a cute catgirl maid (after).

Who's cute? That's easily debatable.
Jun 12, 2022 6:32 AM
Aug 2009
It was just for a brief moment but Carla is fully aware of her actual status.
Jun 12, 2022 6:32 AM

May 2021
The fact that Carla has 3 stars while Alvin has 0 really puts into perspective how weak he is. Then again, this "healer" does end up summoning eldritch monstrosities so maybe that's where her value lies.

Jun 12, 2022 6:46 AM

Dec 2020
A ghost and a maid who completely changed her face.
I love this comedy from carla and alvin its every episode so funny xD.
P O S I T I V E V I B E Sシ

Jun 12, 2022 7:11 AM
Mar 2022
Enjoyed this episode, didn't like brigan so enjoyed it when he got kicked by Carla.

Favourite part of the episode was the mansion part. Carla is terrified of the ghost and briefly relise's how much of a burden she can be, but quickly goes back to normal after a pep talk from Alvin which I thought was funny. Mushroom boy is back and we may have a new party member as Carla cleansed the resentful spirit into a cute maid cat girl.

Overall another funny and relaxing episode. This show has been getting a lot of hate which I don't get. If your looking for a masterpiece with fantastic plot and amazing animation look somewhere else, your not gonna have a good time watching this. But if you want to have fun and relax after a long day, and laugh your ass off then I wholeheartedly recommend this anime. 100% very underrated.
Jun 12, 2022 7:48 AM

Mar 2013
Cringe and hilarious in every corner... >_<
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Jun 12, 2022 10:14 AM

May 2021
Great episode! Alvin got 0 stars last time so this time what will he get?

HE GOT A LOL! IN PARENTHESIS!

Brigan laughs at both Alvin and Carla.
Brigan sounds like prison xD. Carla seems to get him very mad but Alvin protects her! She kicks him when he is wide open!
Anna was tragically killed by the evil spirit in the mansion and she is now a ghost...
Carla is so scared by it that she starts talking sense!
The evil spirit was in a cat maid outfit!
Carla's intense training regime to make the perfect cat maid...
TRANSFORMS THE EVIL SPIRIT INTO A CUTE CATMAID!

Looking forward to the next episode!
AISHITERU...REM!
Jun 12, 2022 11:01 AM
🐰KawaiiDaikaiju🐲

Nov 2017
Vehona said:
It was just for a brief moment but Carla is fully aware of her actual status.

Moments like that, plus the fact that Carla always has crow’s feet under her eyes indicates she’s not nearly as genki as she tries to appear, and that there’s more depth to this show than the humor lets on. I love it 😁
“SAITO! YOU NEED TO EXPLODE! FOR THE WORLD’S SAKE!”
Jun 12, 2022 11:31 AM
May 2017
Karla, the dark elf healer... hilarious for anyone who knows who the dark elves are. Still, Karla is adorable.
Mene, mene, tekel, parsin
Jun 12, 2022 12:34 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
Poor Alvin got lol’d in parentheses, trying to cut his wrist was hilarious too. And all of Carla’s comments about Brigan being a convict were hilarious too, and that drop kick was a nice way to stop a fight before it begins lol.

Carla getting so scared her personality changed was great too, and wow the ghost became hot, how many people will Carla make hot in this show lol. And it looks like we finally met every party member from the OP, and if the next episode title is correct then these new ghost characters aren’t in the manga, which is cool.
Jun 12, 2022 12:49 PM

Jun 2017
LMAO when the star test LOL'd I nearly died. This episode must have been written and made while on drugs because it was very over the top.
Jun 12, 2022 10:18 PM

Feb 2011
sides went to orbit when the test paper said (LOL)

but damn that maid ghost is a cutie

Jun 13, 2022 4:54 PM

Mar 2017
I just feel so bad for Alavin-san
Jun 13, 2022 7:43 PM

Oct 2015
Cute ghosts.

I wish Alvin was given a star, after all the hell this guy goes through.
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Jun 14, 2022 6:49 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Bruh he even get a mockery from the piece of paper. Karla supporting side couldn't even heal the painful hurt when they both visit the guild. Especially since the great healer in armor, forced them to purify such an evil disturbing spirit, that turns out to be a nice maid. Eyy, one cute weirdly ghost isn't enough, they put one more to change the disturbing one! Then obviously in the end, they just fight pricelessly to win the place of who's got to be the cutest mascot of the show, even the mushroom monster also joined the debate. Nice, they really know the priority xd.

Once again the preview title hold some interesting article there. Read it!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Jun 21, 2022 10:12 PM

Nov 2009
(LOL)

___ ___ ___

___ ___ ___

___ ___ ___

LOL, TBH, for being partied with Carla, he should be given 6 stars.

___ ___ ___

Also, the Ghost got so shocked, he's soul came out of him, so a ghost within a ghost.

And... apparently Carla's Rejuvenation spell actually worked... that was a surprise.
amlgJun 21, 2022 10:29 PM
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Jul 4, 2022 6:39 AM

Feb 2021
How can that maid face become cute XD
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kono Healer, Mendokusai Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 10, 2022

105 by Snedis »»
Feb 25, 7:44 PM

Poll: » Kono Healer, Mendokusai Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - May 29, 2022

16 by Pipo-tan »»
Feb 21, 3:17 AM

Poll: » Kono Healer, Mendokusai Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - May 15, 2022

24 by Pipo-tan »»
Feb 16, 2:05 PM

Poll: » Kono Healer, Mendokusai Episode 3 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 24, 2022

26 by dhell26 »»
Feb 15, 7:47 AM

Poll: » Kono Healer, Mendokusai Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 17, 2022

52 by Pipo-tan »»
Feb 5, 2:36 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.