Forum Settings
Forums
The Quintessential Quintuplets
Available on Manga Store
New
May 23, 2022 6:51 PM
Apr 2021
I haven’t seen the movie, and I already know the ending. But why are there so many 1 star reviews? Like I know it’s probably not the best, but it just seems like a bunch of review bombing to me. I’m just curious why people would want to review bomb it in the first place?
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
May 23, 2022 7:17 PM

Oct 2018
Review bombing? More like the movie was horrible. Atleast the manga was a bit better but that doesn't change the fact that the ending was ridonkeylous.

“Once you've been loved once and have loved once, you cannot forget it.”
― Natsume Takashi
May 23, 2022 7:37 PM
May 2021
It’s a romance anime with 5 contenders, that’s gonna leave 4/5 of the fan base salty about who won obviously it was gonna get some people 1star reviewing it
May 23, 2022 7:39 PM
May 2021
Natsuki_SanJuan said:
Review bombing? More like the movie was horrible. Atleast the manga was a bit better but that doesn't change the fact that the ending was ridonkeylous.

Nah the movie was great and the right girl won, just curious tho who did you think should’ve won?
May 23, 2022 8:26 PM
Mar 2021
L3wisXG said:
Natsuki_SanJuan said:

Nah the movie was great and the right girl won, just curious tho who did you think should’ve won?

Miku or Nino. They got so much more development than everyone else. It’s obvious yots was gonna win in the manga since they developed her more than everyone else their but in the anime they showed more miku/nino scenes than they did yots.

But I guess the fact yots still won is a bit of a “gotcha b*tch” moment. A lot of us thought miku or nino would win by that fact but yots ended up winning
May 23, 2022 9:01 PM
Sep 2021
I saw the movie and I genuinely didn’t have problem with the ending just the pacing
May 23, 2022 9:21 PM
Nov 2020
Bruh_epic said:
I haven’t seen the movie, and I already know the ending. But why are there so many 1 star reviews? Like I know it’s probably not the best, but it just seems like a bunch of review bombing to me. I’m just curious why people would want to review bomb it in the first place?
happens to everything that comes out, it’ll level out once worldwide release
May 23, 2022 9:23 PM
Apr 2022
ImmortalSheep69 said:
L3wisXG said:

Miku or Nino. They got so much more development than everyone else. It’s obvious yots was gonna win in the manga since they developed her more than everyone else their but in the anime they showed more miku/nino scenes than they did yots.

But I guess the fact yots still won is a bit of a “gotcha b*tch” moment. A lot of us thought miku or nino would win by that fact but yots ended up winning

miku or nino.... basically a generic romance harem formula where the girl with the highest development and screentime wins.
May 23, 2022 9:46 PM

Oct 2021
L3wisXG said:

Itsuki should've won because she had a great relationship with MC, despite almost no character development
Miku is good as well because she had a good character development and relationship with MC
Ichika was also a good pick before until she became very aggressive in S2
Despite her significant character development in S2, Nino is a bad choice even from S1 and became worse for drugging the MC in S2.

May 23, 2022 9:52 PM
Dec 2020
Bruh_epic said:
probably they already knew who won because social media and they disappointed with it. well kinda agree with it but putting 1 rating is too much. ending was mediocre but story was great.
May 23, 2022 9:54 PM
Dec 2020
L3wisXG said:
Natsuki_SanJuan said:

Safest i guess was itsuki. Because beside nino, she has better relationship development with futaro
May 23, 2022 10:24 PM

Oct 2018
L3wisXG said:
Natsuki_SanJuan said:

In my case (neutral side btw), it should be Nino or Itsuki. Fuutarou had a better closure from these two than the rest.

I didn't mind Yotsuba won but the problem was the lack of solid substance, development and closure of this girl to Fuutaro. It's like Fuutarou chose her out of pity and that what makes the last arc shit. It was mid at the end.

Unlike what happened at the end of Nisekoi was reasonable why the MC ended up with that girl, or in The World God Only Knows.

“Once you've been loved once and have loved once, you cannot forget it.”
― Natsume Takashi
May 23, 2022 10:38 PM
Mar 2020
I think this is very broken, they give a lot of one value just because it can spoiler the ending of the film just like the manga, even though they themselves have not necessarily watched it. the fact is that in Japan, this film has received a lot of positive responses and even many say the film is much better delivered than the manga. so don't ruin this anime and wait until the quintessential quintuplets movie is really released global.
May 23, 2022 11:40 PM
Jul 2018
All of us knows that the ending was gonna hurt majority of the fanbase. I'm a fan of Miku so it did hurt me but I'm fine with Yotsuba winning cuz she was Uesugi's first love anyways. But giving this movie a 1 star rating based on 'my favourite didn’t win' is absurd.
May 24, 2022 4:14 AM
Jun 2021
Because the story is rubbish, I mean I wouldn't mind the ending if they adapted the full yots arc. Lack of interaction with the MC, less screen time, a lot of cut arcs.
May 24, 2022 6:38 AM

Nov 2014
Thread locked
Score threads don't encourage discussion, only arguments between people who liked and disliked the show that lead nowhere.

Anime Discussion rules said:

2. Please refrain from creating threads that do not encourage meaningful and/or civil discussion. Examples include:
[...]
e. MAL community data
e.g. Questioning the score/ranking/character favorite counts
e.g. Saying that series X should have a higher/lower score/count
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.

More topics from this board

Poll: » 5-toubun no Hanayome Movie Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

GreyratAnimelist - May 19, 2022

360 by Anayan_Kashyap »»
Sep 9, 11:52 AM

» I did NOT like who he choose at the end ( 1 2 )

Megan1918 - Apr 15

55 by Eclipsemaster »»
Sep 7, 4:14 AM

» The hate on this movie is undeserved

did4375 - Jul 6

21 by patkarunungan »»
Aug 19, 2:58 AM

» New Anime Project!!!

Hachii13 - Apr 25

29 by speedranime_ »»
Apr 27, 5:03 AM

» How are you guys coping with your sunken ship? ( 1 2 )

Dragevard - Oct 27, 2022

83 by Lafan »»
Mar 30, 11:17 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.