Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 11, 2021 9:28 PM

Mar 2014
2 more targets off her hitlist. Damn though she made him accidentally shoot his wife, that's some karma
Dec 11, 2021 9:29 PM

Oct 2019
Damn, dis bitch is durable. Got exploded from the building and still livin. Also, these songs at the end of the episodes are real great. Im bopping to them
Also, the fighting is done really well but all this flipping is insane.
"Perfection is perception. For me, humanity's imperfections is what makes it perfect"

Dec 12, 2021 12:11 AM
Jun 2020
Best episode so far in my opinion. Elle certainly is in deep and I wonder what her next move will be?
Dec 12, 2021 2:06 AM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
They really kind of nailed this episode actually.

It's the best-looking and most narratively captivating one so far. The character models also looked slightly less jarring as well. The chief's wife looked decent, and I think the blade runner's model looks just as good as our main character.

If all of the episodes were this good, and with character models that looked better than ps2 graphics, this show would slap actually. And I, in return, would probably slap a big fat 8 out of 10 on this thing. But for now the character animation just can't be ignored.

Also I hope you all are watching this in dub. Looks like this was meant for English, doesn't it? The mouth movements work almost perfectly in English while it really doesn't work at all in Japanese.

Anyway up until now I was just tagging along for the ride. But now I genuinely am excited for the next episode.

NYANPASU
whiskey tango foxtrot

Dec 12, 2021 2:53 AM

Jun 2019
Two of Elle's targets got taken won by her in this episode. Now, the only one who's left is Dr. M. This was such a great episode. The action, the choreography is very well done. Marco, the Bladerunner is after Elle as well. And, there seems to be some type of connection between Joseph with Marco.

The OST in this show is so good. Just wanna point that out and Idk but I'm really loving this show. Looking forward to the upcoming episodes.
Dec 12, 2021 4:19 AM

Feb 2019
BetaMaleUltra said:
Also I hope you all are watching this in dub. Looks like this was meant for English, doesn't it? The mouth movements work almost perfectly in English while it really doesn't work at all in Japanese.

I didn't know there was an English dub, but I'll still continue watching this in the Japanese dub.
The line below is True.
The line above is False.
Dec 12, 2021 5:07 AM
Mar 2011
BetaMaleUltra said:

Dub for stupid people! i hate dub and dub watchers!
Dec 12, 2021 8:29 AM
Ero Ojisan

Jun 2019
Excellent fight scene between Elle and Marlo the Blade Runner, so far she has killed three people involved in the Doll Hunt. Now she's off to find Dr. M and its not going to be easy with the police chasing her. Another banger song at the end of the episode.
Dec 12, 2021 11:28 AM

Dec 2015
Not that bad. The interesting thing: That "fake" emotions actually were real enough for her to overcome the ... let's call it "limiter" ... that was supposed to stop her from harming humans.
Dec 12, 2021 3:32 PM

Jul 2011
I really dont know how is cheaper have technical super soldier that is illegal than have artificial animals to hunt.

The choreography was great for the fights.

I hope Elle don't get blamed for the wife death, she didn't shoot.
Dec 18, 2021 10:47 PM
Anti-social One

Mar 2013
Pre_Yum said:
Marco, the Bladerunner is after Elle as well. And, there seems to be some type of connection between Joseph with Marco.

Seems pretty obvious that Joseph is either an ex Blade Runner or some active role in replicants. a replicant himself? No.. no way..right? I mean if we assume Marco is an all complying sheeple of a replicant that also kills dogs type deal that would all connecct He's already tapped into the Police radio and is being held hostage in person rather then being tossed somewhere. If not, I suspect he's somehow related to Wallace's son.

NGL I feel bad for Joseph and Doc but seems like everyone who matters is still alive for now.

But anyways... tangent aside absolutely great episode. 5/5 +1 for showing how manipulative and cocky humans are. The wife really went through every mode of trying to save her skin.
Sep 3, 2023 11:26 AM

Nov 2010
Joseph is a former Blade Runner? I wonder what Marlowe meant when he said he was supposed to have died.
Is Marlowe also a replicant? he was able to fight equally against Elle.

I'm starting to appreciate 3D when it comes to action. It doesn't look as cool as a well-animated 2D, but it's smooth and, I assume, less expensive to do so. Also, it's much better to look at than live-action since they don't have to rely on cutting the scenes.

I'm sure artificial feelings and memories will be an issue someday with the advent of advanced AI. Humans will always find a way to be a bigot. I'm no exception. I'm one of the worst of them all. Haha

More topics from this board

Poll: » Blade Runner: Black Lotus Episode 10 Discussion

Vysarine - Jan 15, 2022

12 by Jonas-K »»
May 30, 9:07 PM

Poll: » Blade Runner: Black Lotus Episode 8 Discussion

Vysarine - Jan 1, 2022

12 by Jonas-K »»
May 30, 6:09 PM

Poll: » Blade Runner: Black Lotus Episode 4 Discussion

Vysarine - Nov 27, 2021

19 by Jonas-K »»
May 30, 2:28 PM

Poll: » Blade Runner: Black Lotus Episode 1 Discussion

koluffy - Nov 14, 2021

44 by Jonas-K »»
May 30, 12:38 AM

Poll: » Blade Runner: Black Lotus Episode 13 Discussion

Vysarine - Feb 5, 2022

26 by Adnash »»
Dec 8, 2023 12:58 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.