Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Aug 3, 2020 4:38 PM

Sep 2018
Pretty good, if you like this sort of fetish especially. First anime I've seen where it's the main theme.
Sep 9, 2020 11:45 AM

Apr 2013
A good show, as expected from Silver Link. Art and animation were great for a SoL show and the characters were likable. I expected a bit better fanservice out of this, it was pretty tame in that regard. I wondered why a shotacon-show like this does not have the ecchi tag, but after watching it I understand why. 7/10
Oct 9, 2021 1:46 PM

Jan 2018
I remember comparing this to Megami-ryou no Ryoubo-kun (Mother of Goddess Dormitory) in the first episode and calling this show weaker. In the end I'll probably remember Sunohara-sou no Kanrinin-san more. I will remember the former too though but mainly its boobies cos it was more of a horny anime. (these seasonal horny anime becoming borderline H these days)

I liked Yuzu prez's interaction in the first segment. It's probably the only ship in this entire series that makes sense and isn't weird.

Throughout the series I briefly switched to dub to see how it sounds and boy does it sound bad. Ayaka's voice in the dub sounds totally wrong. She sounds too mature. In sub she sounds pure and cheerful like a younger person. Everyone else sounds ok. Bigger issue is the dub script. I'll never understand why SOL anime dub script needs to omit things in dialogue that are culturally too Japanese. I get many western fans wouldn't get such references (and frankly I don't get most of them anyway) but I'm pretty sure people watching these types of shows would care more about those details. In fantasy or sci-fi shows that don't take place in Japan it makes sense for localization but for shows that are inherently Japanese like Sunohara-sou it feels like overlocalization.

Like I said I'll really miss this show especially since it's been 3 years and there won't be a season 2 like most anime of this type T_T
0451Oct 10, 2021 12:32 AM
Nov 2, 2021 7:53 PM
Aug 2021
I hope there is a season 2
Nov 13, 2021 3:56 PM
Dec 2017
great series overall

Feb 25, 2023 12:20 AM

Aug 2019
thank god this garbage is over now i can delete the filthy files from taking up precious space from my hard drive. I hope this never gets a 2nd season so i dont need to watch it with the excuse of yuzu being in it.

yuzu was the only good character in the show. others were either disgusting, boring or just not even notable.

yuzu sleeping with shiina was maybe the best scene in the show.

misterreicchi said:
I really like how Yuzu x Akkun ship kinda intensified at the final episode

i wish yuzu was the main girl
lihle808 said:
The only good thing about it was the pres Yuzu, she was an adorable character too bad she didn't enjoy more screen time.

this so much
KuroNeko030 said:
But I do like Prez and Akkun together

yes.
nerfx said:
Yuzu was too damn adorable, also Yuzu on top LEWD.

yuzu was the best
Vrixho said:
awesome anime yuzu x shiina for me XD

only good ship in the show
0451 said:
I liked Yuzu prez's interaction in the first segment. It's probably the only ship in this entire series that makes sense and isn't weird.

its a good ship, yuzu is very cute.

yuzu

HiljainenSipuliFeb 25, 2023 12:29 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 15, 2023 5:50 AM

Jan 2018
I mainly just enjoy watching CGDCT anime.

But since the shota also looks like a girl and is kind of cute, this gets a pass.

And what really matters is that this is a relaxing and lighthearted show, and I found it enjoyable.

Overall, I give this 7.5/10.

Average anime enjoyer.
Oct 4, 2023 2:08 AM

Aug 2017
5/10

Not a good show, not a bad show. No story seemingly, but nothing objectionable either. I dislike shota anime.

Nana best girl.
Dec 9, 2023 7:44 AM
Jul 2018
Yehey, christmas ended with anime
May 2, 4:06 PM
Apr 2013
EP 12

Its ep 12

They did cram quite a lot into one ep i guess

So yeah. its an ok ep i guess, but thats basically everything
If anything im not sure, i think this anime might be better enjoyed watching weekly or one ep a day, maybe two eps a day

So. this anime is actually pretty good, some here and there
The main issue of course is the cast size is pretty huge, like, we have aki and ayaka, our three girls yuzu, sumire, yuri, and then nana shows up, her two friends, and then in ep 11 matsuri shows up too.

Like in the first ep by itself we already have five characters, and nana is six soo yeah

The other thing is that for almost the entire anime aki is the main focus, so there's even less screentime for the other girls to divide

For the girls themselves, to be hones they're for the most part all great, which is surprising considering how many of them they are. Ayaka, yuzu, nana.
Matsuri is weird because she has by far the least amount of screentime and the weirdest/most controversial.
The two girls...I'll be honest between the lack of screentime (they always show up together) also makes it hard to tell. they are actually quite interesting actually.
Sumire uhm. To be honest she's still pretty good. Yuri mostly is overshadowed because yuzu steals the show but she's a pretty good girl too.

EDIT: It's kind of funny because I realized that(?) ayaka, nana, matsuri, and now yuzu have all
CocoaGalaxyMay 3, 12:06 PM
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sunohara-sou no Kanrinin-san Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 30, 2018

25 by ReaperCreeper »»
Sep 5, 10:15 PM

Poll: » Sunoharasou no Kanrinin-san Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 9, 2018

29 by ReaperCreeper »»
Sep 5, 5:26 AM

Poll: » Sunoharasou no Kanrinin-san Episode 1 Discussion

TheFreycook - Aug 8, 2018

25 by ReaperCreeper »»
Sep 4, 6:17 PM

Poll: » Sunohara-sou no Kanrinin-san Episode 3 Discussion

RafaelDeJongh - Oct 13, 2018

12 by OldSkoolBrayan »»
May 25, 8:35 PM

Poll: » Sunohara-sou no Kanrinin-san Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 13, 2018

32 by CocoaGalaxy »»
May 2, 3:26 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.