Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 20, 2021 8:41 PM
Jan 2021
Just as I was wondering how soon we'd be seeing Sheng Lingyuan again [because no way he died there] it turns out he put himself into Xuan's natal sword, which is seemingly the reason why Xuan couldn't stow it back into himself.

Also got some of Xuan's backstory, seems that Chiyuan is where he is actually from. Seems he also stole his name/identity from a car accident victim. I know the episode showed him encountering it almost instantly, but I'm willing to bet he didn't encounter the wreck so quickly in the source material.

Back to Chiyuan, I guess we know a little bit more as to why he reacted to Chunsheng's ramblings about "The Flames of Chiyuan.

We end off on another cliffhanger after starting a new plotline revolving around the Illusory Butterfly being mutated. The guy they encountered is definitely the next antagonist and is also featured in the OP with a bunch of butterfly imagery. The OP seems to also show us where Xuan and Sheng are off to after going through that portal. But I guess we can't be sure until next week.
Oct 21, 2021 5:16 PM

Jan 2008
Man, I am loving how I can't predict what's going to happen, like in most anime.
I did not expect Sheng to go inside the sword.
I did not expect another type of Butterfly.

Keep it coming.
Oct 22, 2021 1:26 PM
Dec 2020
decent stuff, right now im not too invested still, but its interesting and hopefully it'll get better too
some people...
Dec 2, 2021 2:16 PM
Mar 2019
So It Seems Like The Demon Will Be Helping Him From Now On.
They Are Both On The Promo Poster So He Is Not Vanishing Anytime Soon.
Looking Forward To The Next One.
Jan 5, 2023 11:19 PM

Feb 2019
I'm confused about Xuan's relationship with Xiao. He calls him "Dad" but...is he really? lol Was he the boy he saved when he left the cave? So confused and also now I'm intrigued, I wanna find out more lol

More topics from this board

» Japan Dub Broadcast

tsubasalover - Dec 19, 2023

0 by tsubasalover »»
Dec 19, 2023 3:47 AM

Poll: » Lie Huo Jiao Chou Episode 12 Discussion

dany_elle1908 - Dec 16, 2021

7 by LeenPhoenixRae »»
Jan 6, 2023 4:54 PM

Poll: » Lie Huo Jiao Chou Episode 5 Discussion

WaterzBailed54 - Oct 27, 2021

4 by LeenPhoenixRae »»
Jan 5, 2023 11:43 PM

Poll: » Lie Huo Jiao Chou Episode 3 Discussion

WaterzBailed54 - Oct 13, 2021

8 by LeenPhoenixRae »»
Jan 5, 2023 10:58 PM

Poll: » Lie Huo Jiao Chou Episode 2 Discussion

WaterzBailed54 - Oct 6, 2021

7 by LeenPhoenixRae »»
Jan 5, 2023 10:34 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.