Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 30, 2021 10:14 AM
Oct 2020
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
The graduation day! We get the appearances of Meguro's previous ones, but good thing no drama ensued. Also another confession made by MC, which was real sweet. It's not the end but it definitely felt like it could have ended like that.
Aug 1, 2021 8:24 AM
Oct 2020
Where can I read this chapter? I've only found up to 46 on manga sites
Aug 1, 2021 9:29 AM
Oct 2020
lucasgaze said:

I read the raws for it.
Aug 2, 2021 5:14 PM
Oct 2020
Shirabana said:
lucasgaze said:

I read the raws for it.

May I ask where you found them?
Aug 3, 2021 7:13 PM
Jun 2021
I think this is the calm before the climax, when teacher will appear.

Chapters 30.5 and 31 had huge implications with Meguro saying she still loves teacher even if he groomed her and how she kissed Koga to distract and not have to tell him another guy confessed to her. I can see how deep inside she is the same as before and things might get shaken up.
Aug 3, 2021 7:29 PM
Oct 2020
shutcardboard said:
I think this is the calm before the climax, when teacher will appear.

Chapters 30.5 and 31 had huge implications with Meguro saying she still loves teacher even if he groomed her and how she kissed Koga to distract and not have to tell him another guy confessed to her. I can see how deep inside she is the same as before and things might get shaken up.

Back then she didn't really have an idea of what love was though right? She'll probably still get shaken up a bit, but she's most definitely changed so I'm hoping she handles it pretty well if it were to happen.
Aug 4, 2021 6:47 AM
Jun 2021
Shirabana said:
Back then she didn't really have an idea of what love was though right? She'll probably still get shaken up a bit, but she's most definitely changed so I'm hoping she handles it pretty well if it were to happen.

Oh, she clearly didn't know love back then and wasn't aware she was being groomed. But after "developing" for 30! chapters and realizing what happened, she still says she loves Sensei.

That paired with what happened next chapter, falling back into old habits from the very beginning where she kissed to not have to talk and doing this to Koga, just seemed really interesting and as if deep inside she maybe didn't change too much. That is why I thought the manga might get shaken up soon after all these calm chapters!
Aug 29, 2021 8:36 PM

Mar 2015
my man make her smile.
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Oct 3, 2021 3:14 AM

Feb 2018
will you please with me? damnnn that was an amazing panel, xD... white day and graduation

More topics from this board

Poll: » Meguro-san wa Hajimete ja Nai Chapter 78 Discussion

Shirabana - Jun 24

2 by Shirabana »»
Jun 25, 10:26 AM

Poll: » Meguro-san wa Hajimete ja Nai Chapter 69 Discussion

Shirabana - Nov 8, 2023

0 by Shirabana »»
Nov 8, 2023 11:17 PM

Poll: » Meguro-san wa Hajimete ja Nai Chapter 68 Discussion

Kuma - Aug 4, 2023

2 by mr_steal_your_ai »»
Aug 27, 2023 6:30 PM

Poll: » Meguro-san wa Hajimete ja Nai Chapter 55 Discussion

mr_steal_your_ai - Aug 26, 2023

0 by mr_steal_your_ai »»
Aug 26, 2023 6:18 PM

Poll: » Meguro-san wa Hajimete ja Nai Chapter 51 Discussion

Kuma - Nov 3, 2021

3 by mr_steal_your_ai »»
Aug 26, 2023 5:56 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.