Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
I'm Standing on a Million Lives
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Aug 6, 2021 9:00 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Damn, I felt bad for the people that got affected by the natural disaster.

Looks like more orc trouble to deal with again. This episode was tense without some of the usual humor. Seriously, all that lava and the state of their world looks like a living hell. Iu got some battle screen time although she didn't fare too well against that orc. Luckily, she wasn't alone in that fight.

This might be one of the most serious episodes I've seen from this franchise.
Aug 6, 2021 9:41 AM

Jul 2020
Came for laughs, instead got a massive tonne of lava. Somehow the tone of the show made a fairly natural change, from a more light hearted anit hero tone to this one where people are just being decimated by lava, surprised by that honestly. Went from dikk throbbin to talking about humans take advantage of other species just because they can, goddamn.
LeviathanHWDAug 6, 2021 9:54 AM
Check out my channel @Criticiza on Youtube to watch my vids ;)

Aug 6, 2021 9:58 AM

Feb 2019
They tried so hard to make the orcs some sympathy worth opponent. Couldn’t care less about them, they were attacking and eating humans. Fuck em. RIP bozos

D*k throb
Aug 6, 2021 10:00 AM

Jun 2019
So... now the dragons are appearing outta nowhere. Is it weird that I was feeling bad for the orcs trying to save the little orc? The situation is dire and the orc queen is no joke when it comes to combat. Luckily, Shindou was there to fight her. Definitely, one of the tensest situations they've ever been in this show while protecting others.
Aug 6, 2021 10:01 AM
Oct 2016
This story has always been pretty dark but this episode turned up the dial. The scene of Yotsuya shoving the orc and little orc girl into the lava river I did not expect that to have the impact that it did. That was really sad, the orc trying to hold the little girl and show her a smile, pure pain. It hurt my heart a little. Yotsuya saying he hates himself but it's what he's got, sometimes you have to step over people, or orcs, to keep moving along. Shindou having some good action scenes taking down the orc Queen herself, good to see her have a highlight moment. Now Wtf is up with this energy sucking dragon.
Aug 6, 2021 10:04 AM

Apr 2014
I felt bad for those orcs for a few seconds, but they were eating humans. So, that's what they deserved anyway. Bye bye orc, and say hello to the dragon.

PS. Get well soon, Kin-chan.
何それ?意味分かんない
Aug 6, 2021 10:13 AM
Nov 2018
Evil people (or creatures in these fantasies) love their kind. What's new about it?
I enjoy this anime, but the whole "I hate humans" is very annoying sometimes. If only everyone who thinks like taht (and everyone who thinks animals are better than people) would disappear from the world heh
Aug 6, 2021 10:23 AM

Jul 2015
loved the mc freaking stabbing the girl orc before throwing it xD
dude was freaking cruel..
Aug 6, 2021 10:29 AM

Jul 2017
This Valkedaam arc really is just one of the many arcs that paints this source material in a better light, but the anime, please step up the quality.

Disaster ater disaster, this Jiffon Island is truly bereaved of its dark gore. Yotsuya and the heroes, with limited options they can go, have to make use of the Kumamo Castle to drive out the remaining orcs to save the remaining citizens. But as it turns out that the next queen has a child that's ready to take over while the women and children safel in a lrge boat, are caputred by the current orc queen for her bidding. Shindou resurrected like a boss to save Thanza who interfered her for a short while.

Is it hilarious that Ayu lierally is shouting "Dick throbb" to capture the orcs attention? Well, that's one part of the plan though. LOLS Yuka with the Arnold Schwarzenegger "I'll Be Back" catchphrase, being swept away by lava while saving the crossbow capsule for Kusue to render the orc queen's life dead.

Yotsuya's introspectives really gives an idea of how he became the one that stands on a million lives, and this is just the starting part of that perspective where his weakness cannot be compensated for humanity, much less his hate stemmed from fellow humans.

The orcs are done, now it's time to face the dragon that is sucking the lifeforce of everyone.
Aug 6, 2021 10:55 AM
Sep 2015
This arc top the first season when what's right and what's wrong are not clear, so our protagonists have to focus on what they've to do, which isn't quite clear either.

While Thanzamer is fixate on killing orcs, he's still my favorite character because of his muscle and his look. He makes my d*ck throbbing. I'm that shallow ;)
Aug 6, 2021 11:08 AM

Dec 2010
This anime would be an instant 10/10 if Iu was fighting in her sports underwear the whole time!
Aug 6, 2021 11:29 AM
Feb 2011
I'm only watching the 2nd season because the manga readers said it's going to really pick up after where they left off in the 1st season. Right now, it's still disappointing. Hoping for an OddTaxi / Full Metal Alchemist type finish for this anime to really grab my interests.
Aug 6, 2021 11:42 AM
Apr 2016
ShibitoMatuzaka said:
I'm only watching the 2nd season because the manga readers said it's going to really pick up after where they left off in the 1st season. Right now, it's still disappointing. Hoping for an OddTaxi / Full Metal Alchemist type finish for this anime to really grab my interests.
Even if the story happened to get better (which I doubt, since the world, worldbuilding and characters till this point were extremely meh) I'm 100% sure that the very mediocre animation will stay the same...

But you know, maybe it's just a bad adaptation and the manga is actually good...?
Aug 6, 2021 12:20 PM

Dec 2015
ShibitoMatuzaka said:

Fuck it, as a manga reader, it's time to give up on the anime. The adaptation missed every single note, and the poor animation is not helping one bit. Just drop the anime and read the manga, if you're still interested at this point...
Aug 6, 2021 12:39 PM
Mar 2021
Kinda sad the orc queens (both adult & kid) are dead now. But still orcs were not innocent, same goes for human. They are just trying to survive each other.

Actual villain in this arc is dragon and the culprit who caged the adult orc queen, but how the heroes defeat them?

Damn the quality of animation still on the problem but well it's all about budget matter. Many people drop cuz boring, but where it makes boring? I don't see it, i just see everyone are getting trouble and trouble until they can clear it with suffering.
Aug 6, 2021 1:06 PM

Apr 2018

Aoyu was pretty adorable and funny as hell when she said ''Dik Throbb'' LOL. The only thing she knew in Orc language. Well thanks to her the Orcs were distracted and Keita killed one of them.

The last Orc fight was pretty amazing. Thanks to Iu and Kusue they managed to defeat the Queen. Took a lot of time.

The last few minutes of the episode were kinda heavy. Never thought that the serie would go into serious mode.

The dragon is sucking everyone's life form for some reason and the one that saved the Orc Queen years ago is there too. Mysterious..

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Aug 6, 2021 3:45 PM
Jul 2018
The episode covered a lot about Orc although everyone was defeated and killed, it was a good episode.
Aug 6, 2021 4:07 PM

Jul 2016
I honestly have no idea what it is that the author was trying to convey by humanising the orcs, its like sympathising with a starving dog as it rips your wifes throat out. The final scene of the orc child and father would have been far more impactful if it was presented as the moment that their human qualities are realised. Its also rediculous to suggest that humans broke a contract. What contract? Since when is paying tribute considered a contract? I suppose mobsters demanding protection money is also considered as a contract... For the mobsters at least
Aug 6, 2021 5:18 PM

Sep 2018
Another trash episode. I don't give a shit about a bunch of ugly ass orcs and their backstories, you utter clown of an author. Imagine feeling pity watching this crap rofl. All those episodes for this lololol
Aug 6, 2021 6:42 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Terminator, Aang, red dragon drained people's life, Aoi said dicc throb leg hair with full effort, orc justification moment, yabbe surfing hot babe Iu outta nowhere. This episode really full of fire.

Yuusuke showed some fucked up monologue again there, and well, i don't blame him for conflicting so much about that. Still, mission is a mission. No need to feels bad. Even though its already diverted so far away from the initial. But, there's always be a way to solved that shit out, right?
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Aug 6, 2021 6:48 PM
Jun 2014
This is some fucked up shit i dare say, Orcs were basically slaves, from their perspective : brought to the island, tried to survive, got shafted by disgusting humans, fought them, now these immortal psychopaths show up, start killing them, this big bro orc tried to protect his little sister, immortal psychopath pushed them both into lava, that last scene where he's holding her up, if he could talk it would be one of those "kill me, but spare her", it's fucked up, these heroes are basically evil, they're villains in this scenario. Orcs tried to make a deal, humans were fucking human trash as always, backstabbed them. I'm totally with Yuusuke at this point, human beings are a decease, a cancer of this planet, we are a plague.
Aug 6, 2021 6:57 PM

Nov 2011
It was the best episode since episode 1 but thats not saying much cause it was still bad. Iu's fight though...*thumbs up*
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Fall 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Aug 6, 2021 9:16 PM
Mar 2020
Pretty solid episode this week if you ask me. Awesome Terminator reference with the "I'll be back." Somehow I tied the rock paper scissors battle for the 4th week in a row. I'm looking forward to next week's episode
Aug 6, 2021 11:07 PM

Oct 2016
Didn't expect an episode titled "Dik Throbb" would be this fucked lmao. Kinda feel bad for the orcs especially that one orc dude and the kid, but it is what it is for survival.

Iu should just stay like that for the rest of the show, I don't know where she got that sportswear and surfboard but keep it on her lmao. So that bald avatar looking dude probably gonna be the main antagonist for this season.
Aug 6, 2021 11:30 PM

Mar 2015
Great ep. Prev ep was so bad I turned it off. Mother Orc had her chance, she coulda won easy before. Humans knew Orcs would go full bloodlust eventually. She was just a pawn though it seems.
Aug 7, 2021 12:04 AM

Aug 2013
Its really nice to watch even after reading the manga... the real plot is finally going to be animated. XD

Damn I which they didn't censor the d*ck part tho. LOOL
Aug 7, 2021 12:20 AM
Aug 2020
> Barges into castle with two Orcs just chilling
> Aggressively yells Dik Throbbin
> Refuses to elaborate further
> Leaves
Aug 7, 2021 4:24 AM
Mar 2019
The orcs were doing this for family all along, Dom Toretto would be proud
Aug 7, 2021 5:03 AM

Jul 2015
Well, there are no heroes here. Yuuske is not proud of what he had to do.

Anyway, we have learned that Power of Friendship > Power of Family

Aug 7, 2021 5:10 AM

Apr 2015
Iu arriving in sportswear surfing on her shield was the best thing this episode.

Yuusuke stabbing the Orc child before tossing it into the lava was cruel, I didn't expect that.
Aug 7, 2021 7:13 AM

Oct 2008
damn! this episode is hard to watch...why do i feel pity against the orcs...hmmm
4/5.

Aug 7, 2021 7:16 AM

Jun 2016
why the part secene of orcs is sad to watch WTF !!!
Aug 7, 2021 9:01 AM

Feb 2014
Iu showing why she is best.

Aug 7, 2021 10:44 AM

Jun 2016
A stunning after credits reveal of the mastermind behind the orc queen arriving on the island and the dragon awakening (I assume, anyway), but couldn't help but feel like saying 'who's that' more than anything else.

My take away from the ep: orc good, human bad, yellow haired guys dick is throbbing, and this is actually a prequel to Surfs Up...

Aug 7, 2021 1:11 PM
🦆👑

Jan 2020
Iu is ripped and it's awesome lmao. Top 1 girl in the series

It was a little weird how they made us feel for the orcs but eh. It could be worse

Aug 7, 2021 5:20 PM

Apr 2008
Marinate1016 said:
They tried so hard to make the orcs some sympathy worth opponent. Couldn’t care less about them, they were attacking and eating humans. Fuck em. RIP bozos

Seriously. You can't push a humans are the real monsters angle when they "betrayed" the orcs for their survival. You could maybe make this why do humans have anymore right to live than orcs, but that's not an argument for the humans to go along with it. Also if you really cared about your family maybe arrange a sustainable food source that doesn't rely on the humans who hate and fear you.
Aug 7, 2021 5:22 PM

Feb 2019
Bio said:
Marinate1016 said:

Seriously. You can't push a humans are the real monsters angle when they "betrayed" the orcs for their survival. You could maybe make this why do humans have anymore right to live than orcs, but that's not an argument for the humans to go along with it. Also if you really cared about your family maybe arrange a sustainable food source that doesn't rely on the humans who hate and fear you.

Not reading all that. I said what I said
Aug 7, 2021 5:33 PM

Apr 2008
Marinate1016 said:
Bio said:

Not reading all that. I said what I said

I agreed with you, you goose. You don't have to respond when you have nothing to say.
Aug 7, 2021 11:46 PM

May 2018

Well then, I guess this is the only fanservice we're gonna see.

Ya know I kinda feel bad for that Orc trying to save that little girl orc at the very last moment.
Aug 8, 2021 7:17 AM

Jul 2013
man....I know they're the objective. a villain from the POV of MC and his gang.
but, this scene was pretty sad tbh.

+ MC's monologue and guilt he got since he need to consciously killed intelligent being and a kid as well to make it worse

poor MC. albeit, he's a bit edgy from time to time. lol

Spoiler from manga :

shuffle_017Aug 8, 2021 7:20 AM
Aug 8, 2021 8:37 PM

Oct 2015
Dark episode. Orcs defeated but what did that cost?
Also, Yuka dying in the lava: I'll be back (I think I got the reference) XD
Aug 10, 2021 8:52 PM
Nov 2020
almightydingus said:
I honestly have no idea what it is that the author was trying to convey by humanising the orcs, its like sympathising with a starving dog as it rips your wifes throat out. The final scene of the orc child and father would have been far more impactful if it was presented as the moment that their human qualities are realised. Its also rediculous to suggest that humans broke a contract. What contract? Since when is paying tribute considered a contract? I suppose mobsters demanding protection money is also considered as a contract... For the mobsters at least

the gangstars that you are talking about are fully fledged adults who can do decent works to earn money,but they dont.on the other hand;for orcs,
this lava island has little alternate food sources because of lava ash;there's probably only some fish(isnt sufficient for orcs,you can see that looking that their big frame) and the chubby cow species to eat.and humans.
so,the orcs were brought to the island,humans started a war,orcs defeated them.then to save their skin,humans did a contract and broke them.
at least,you are oversimplifying it by comparaing it to the gangster's protection money.the situation here is just about "survial of the fittest" and "food chain".
as for us humans,we eat other species just for one reason :to survive.for the orcs,its the same.they would have eaten humans to survive;unless they got a alternative resource such as the chubby cow.
P.S: I dont blame the humans though,living while knowing that you would become food the moment you cant provide enough for the orcs will seriously f*ck anyone up psychologically.the fear they were harboring was unimaginable.also,it was their island originally.its isnt wrong to defend ypur island from invaders such as orcs.also,it isnt wrong either to reclaim your freedom and to not risk your future generation to become food.
so,in.this particular case;none should be in the right's side or none in the wrong.
thou shalt call me onii chan
Aug 11, 2021 10:01 AM

Jul 2016
_sloth said:
almightydingus said:

the gangstars that you are talking about are fully fledged adults who can do decent works to earn money,but they dont.on the other hand;for orcs,
this lava island has little alternate food sources because of lava ash;there's probably only some fish(isnt sufficient for orcs,you can see that looking that their big frame) and the chubby cow species to eat.and humans.
so,the orcs were brought to the island,humans started a war,orcs defeated them.then to save their skin,humans did a contract and broke them.
at least,you are oversimplifying it by comparaing it to the gangster's protection money.the situation here is just about "survial of the fittest" and "food chain".
as for us humans,we eat other species just for one reason :to survive.for the orcs,its the same.they would have eaten humans to survive;unless they got a alternative resource such as the chubby cow.
P.S: I dont blame the humans though,living while knowing that you would become food the moment you cant provide enough for the orcs will seriously f*ck anyone up psychologically.the fear they were harboring was unimaginable.also,it was their island originally.its isnt wrong to defend ypur island from invaders such as orcs.also,it isnt wrong either to reclaim your freedom and to not risk your future generation to become food.
so,in.this particular case;none should be in the right's side or none in the wrong.

while you're not entirely wrong, your assessment is unnecessarily grey, when the situation is distinctly black or white.
i don't know about you but i'm not an orc, therefore, it's a little silly, and not too clever, for the author to try and portray them in such way when as a human, its not an option to sympathise with them, regardless of their sentience, when they are eating the islanders down to the last woman and child.
Aug 11, 2021 2:23 PM
Sep 2009
I hope they won't resort to
in regards to the last enemy. I'd be very disappointed if
Aug 13, 2021 1:51 AM
Nov 2020
almightydingus said:

while you're not entirely wrong, your assessment is unnecessarily grey, when the situation is distinctly black or white.
i don't know about you but i'm not an orc, therefore, it's a little silly, and not too clever, for the author to try and portray them in such way when as a human, its not an option to sympathise with them, regardless of their sentience, when they are eating the islanders down to the last woman and child.

I guess we have different opinions on this matter.while you are viewing it from the human's side;yeah,it seems cruel.as fellow humans,none would want to take side of the predators who were preying on humans.
bt well, The author's view in this whole anime was grounded in realism; not watching the scenerio from one side,watching the circumstances the both sides in this matter.
on the arcs of kahabell's country vs the other country or orcs vs human,its nearly impossible to rule out one side evil and the other side is good.because yeah;in reality; everyone is a villain of someone's story.but also,people have their own justifications,none want to be the bad guy (except some psycho paths,a very few individuals).
when you look at it this way; the author's trying to project this viewpoint all along.it's a little late to complain about it,dont you think? Though I like these moral conflicting situations ;3
_slothAug 13, 2021 1:58 AM
Aug 13, 2021 12:27 PM

Jul 2016
_sloth said:
almightydingus said:

I guess we have different opinions on this matter.while you are viewing it from the human's side;yeah,it seems cruel.as fellow humans,none would want to take side of the predators who were preying on humans.
bt well, The author's view in this whole anime was grounded in realism; not watching the scenerio from one side,watching the circumstances the both sides in this matter.
on the arcs of kahabell's country vs the other country or orcs vs human,its nearly impossible to rule out one side evil and the other side is good.because yeah;in reality; everyone is a villain of someone's story.but also,people have their own justifications,none want to be the bad guy (except some psycho paths,a very few individuals).
when you look at it this way; the author's trying to project this viewpoint all along.it's a little late to complain about it,dont you think? Though I like these moral conflicting situations ;3

i also enjoy pondering moral conflict and while i would agree fundamentally,i don't think it applies in this particular arc.
if these were say for example human refugee's that had invaded for the prosperity of their own then i would 100% agree with you. thats not the case in this scenario, a species of monsters(regardless of sentience and emotion) invaded their island
_sloth said:
almightydingus said:

i also enjoy pondering morally conflicting scenario's and whilst i would agree, i don't think it really applies to this particular arc, not counting the previous ones.
if for example it was foreign refugees that had invaded for the prosperity of their own people then i could sympathise and understand their struggle as a human being but that just isnt the case here.
a species of monster has invaded and are eating people, to consider the moral dilemma of killing monsters as they eat people is seriously silly, the author projecting his edgy anti-human sentiment via the mc is silly, cringe and actively ruining his own character and story, like an isekai author beating up his bullies in his novel. unless thats the point is and the mc grow to accept humanity, rejecting his current thought, then i don't understand how anyone could watch this and take it seriously
Aug 13, 2021 1:29 PM
Dec 2020
not sure why this season is rated higher than s1 tbh. personally, the only decent thing about this anime is mc and I don't even like him that much. The main girls around him are annoying and unlikeable. I'm glad he treats them in a bad way coz they deserve it lol. The mc is the only decent thing imo because hes not the normal hero everyone wants, thats what makes him likeable and the others around him annoying and bland.

"the white girl told me so" - says the whitest mf on the anime bruh.
some people...
Aug 14, 2021 7:09 AM
Nov 2020
almightydingus said:

i also enjoy pondering morally conflicting scenario's and whilst i would agree, i don't think it really applies to this particular arc, not counting the previous ones.
if for example it was foreign refugees that had invaded for the prosperity of their own people then i could sympathise and understand their struggle as a human being but that just isnt the case here.
a species of monster has invaded and are eating people, to consider the moral dilemma of killing monsters as they eat people is seriously silly, the author projecting his edgy anti-human sentiment via the mc is silly, cringe and actively ruining his own character and story, like an isekai author beating up his bullies in his novel. unless thats the point is and the mc grow to accept humanity, rejecting his current thought, then i don't understand how anyone could watch this and take it seriously

alright,let me get this straight.the reason for you not sympathizating with the orcs is because they're monsters.bt cant you see that these monsters have literally no other differences with humans other than their appearances?
they have emotions,they have families,they care for their kind.they have to eat for their survival,as humans.humans also eat those those cows for survival;isnt it the same? if hunger forces them to,orcs wont hesitate to eat other sentient beings.Humans also ate sentient beings ,their own fellow humans during several famines such as the one Where germans locked Moscow in ww2 and the great famine of china;where even parents had to eat their children due to hunger. Hunger f*cks everyone, man.
so tell me,do the standard definition of monsters apply here?they are sentient beings and they aint unreasonable,they agreed to a treaty.they probably dont have enough knowledge of pastoring cows or Agricultural methods ;or they dont have that much intelligence except the queen;bt they are intelligent enough to be called sentient.
they need to eat.They were forced brought upon that island by some evil force;and now they have to survive.what to do if they want to survive? eat.They cant go,"alright we're monsters.so we die.lets go brothers,sisters,sons,daughters".no living beings wont do that.the only reason the orcs are monsters,not humans; is the fact that they have different appearances and.the strength that comes.with their build.
also,I agree with you the fact that thw author's view on humans in cringe worthy.bt I also dont understand how someone cant understand these feelings are cringe, bt they're are valid.they are,in fact.
_slothAug 14, 2021 7:12 AM
Aug 14, 2021 2:27 PM

Jul 2016
_sloth said:

alright,let me get this straight.the reason for you not sympathizating with the orcs is because they're monsters.bt cant you see that these monsters have literally no other differences with humans other than their appearances?
they have emotions,they have families,they care for their kind.they have to eat for their survival,as humans.humans also eat those those cows for survival;isnt it the same? if hunger forces them to,orcs wont hesitate to eat other sentient beings.Humans also ate sentient beings ,their own fellow humans during several famines such as the one Where germans locked Moscow in ww2 and the great famine of china;where even parents had to eat their children due to hunger. Hunger f*cks everyone, man.
so tell me,do the standard definition of monsters apply here?they are sentient beings and they aint unreasonable,they agreed to a treaty.they probably dont have enough knowledge of pastoring cows or Agricultural methods ;or they dont have that much intelligence except the queen;bt they are intelligent enough to be called sentient.
they need to eat.They were forced brought upon that island by some evil force;and now they have to survive.what to do if they want to survive? eat.They cant go,"alright we're monsters.so we die.lets go brothers,sisters,sons,daughters".no living beings wont do that.the only reason the orcs are monsters,not humans; is the fact that they have different appearances and.the strength that comes.with their build.
also,I agree with you the fact that thw author's view on humans in cringe worthy.bt I also dont understand how someone cant understand these feelings are cringe, bt they're are valid.they are,in fact.

You seem to be approaching this as though it were a human civil rights issue and the only difference between an orc and a human is the way they look, which is utterly rediculous. By this (your) logic are all humanoid creatures considered the exact same as humans? Mermaids? Centaurs? What about aliens and vampires?
Maybe we should consider the morality of the queen orc for her and her brood eating humans when the tribute of cows wasnt enough to to sustain the forever expanding orc populations (very reasonable). Did they ever consider learning agriculture or fishing or even building a ship and leaving, im sure the humans would've been happy to help.
Not to mention the orc are so poorly designed, both character and art, that id feel like a moron if i were to relate to the shits in any way
Im not entirely sure how chinese famines are comparable to this and i don't wanna open that can of worms, also.. The siege of moscow...?

Im also not sure if a cow would fit in a confessional box
almightydingusAug 14, 2021 3:45 PM
Sep 5, 2021 12:56 PM

Mar 2010
That blonde really looked hawt asf when she was fighting the orc queen.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » 100-man no Inochi no Ue ni Ore wa Tatteiru 2nd Season Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 27, 2021

47 by PedroKarim64 »»
Sep 8, 1:16 AM

Poll: » 100-man no Inochi no Ue ni Ore wa Tatteiru 2nd Season Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 3, 2021

34 by HHD1996 »»
Feb 20, 1:26 AM

Poll: » 100-man no Inochi no Ue ni Ore wa Tatteiru 2nd Season Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 23, 2021

65 by bpleshek »»
Jan 1, 7:19 PM

Poll: » 100-man no Inochi no Ue ni Ore wa Tatteiru 2nd Season Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 17, 2021

41 by DebiPS »»
Dec 21, 2023 5:09 PM

Poll: » 100-man no Inochi no Ue ni Ore wa Tatteiru 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 24, 2021

75 by dhell26 »»
Oct 5, 2023 7:17 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.