Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
May 14, 2015 8:45 PM

Jan 2015
With all this talk about how a series should end, i can't help but think the authors were expressing their regrets towards the way Death Note ended up.
The statement about how you can't just kill off one of the protagonists without killing the manga hit the mark really.
May 17, 2015 2:39 AM

Feb 2015
ainky said:
So...they finally have decided to make Death Note huh?! :)

^^Yep, exactly! Now I'm just waiting till they choose to kill the white demon! xD I love Bakuman so much!! So sad to see it end soon!
"Oh, I wasn't trying to be funny.. I would've put a 'Haha' at the end of it."

Mar 31, 2016 7:25 PM

Mar 2014
Qualities of 'flagships' series .
No breaks for two series , that's why the workflow needs to be controlled .
It doesn't need to be long , It just needs to be fully content .
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 21, 2016 7:05 PM

Sep 2015
Death note masterpiece confirmed
Dec 19, 2019 6:37 AM

Mar 2015
Wow they're crazy for sure!
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Oct 7, 2020 5:38 AM

May 2018
Everyone working until they are skin and bones :O

Good boi Shujin, don't drag out your story haha
Jan 13, 2021 7:18 PM

Jul 2017
Damn you Takagi for him interrupting Azukyuun night for Mashiro like that lol. On a real though, Reversi going a short run is definitely not going to please a lot of the editorial staff given how much they value incredibly successful and high ranked manga to go on long runs and this series already has been 1st for a few weeks at a time, but Takagi and Mashiro are gonna commit seemingly for the short run and aim for it to be a masterpiece rather than drag it out, basically Death Note (except that Death Note dragged the final third out too for me in my opinion). Interesting direction and a direction I approve massively. Quality > quantity, and if it is good enough to get an anime while retaining masterpiece levels for the quality of the manga, then it's a win-win really.
Aug 3, 2021 3:49 AM

Jan 2020
Lol, the solution Oogawa present to Ashirogi is bringing more assistants to be hired....wondered why Ashirogi didn't think of that, well if money was the reason then Oogawa didn't really solve the problem...
Aug 3, 2021 3:51 AM

Jan 2020
I'm glad Ashirogi didn't resort to such underhanded tactic like dragging a manga to keep the money going...
Sep 24, 2021 1:11 PM

Aug 2011
Realistically what they're doing they can easily be burned out by. The determination they have won't cut it in real life if their bodies literally give out.
desu desu binches
Oct 26, 2021 2:31 AM

Dec 2007
lol, the whole talking about "not dragging the story" between mashiro and takagi felt to me as ohba and takagi not liking the fact DN had to continue beyond the L saga, already in the yotsuba arc in DN you can see ohba stretching the story a bit and the whole mafia arc (yeah, this was actually an arc in the manga) and N arc in the manga are just too stretched, it's exactly as ohba seems to show in his manga how he didn't liked that DN got too long, lol.

the whole 3 manga at time was super intense.

and eiji showing how he's fighting the good fight.

LOL at miho doing her own radio, and takagi calling him in the middle xD
Nov 11, 2022 6:10 PM

Jan 2020
Mashiro is already fuckin' up. Though, I guess it was just in the transition. Things seem to be going well now that they are settled into their respective schedule.

At least we are actually getting some manga competition now. I was hoping for a little more back-and-forth, so it was definitely interesting to see Niizuma writing reactively and changing things as Reversi released simultaneously. Hopefully Reversi's steady decline doesn't become a trend. It seems like Muto Ashirogi is always getting in their own way.

In regards to "short manga." I don't particularly see the problem with series like that. Even Death Note was, ultimately, only 108 chapters. I've always preferred a tight, well-written story above all else. So, being a few volumes vs many volumes doesn't particularly mean anything. There are plenty of shorter manga that I've rated highly, and other longer manga I've rated poorly. The length of a series doesn't necessarily dictate how enjoyable it is.

"...Is your mother worried? Would you like us to assign someone to worry your mother?"

Mar 31, 3:21 PM
Sep 2017
Um, so author also has the same opinion to rather having short chapter count but satisfying pacing than stretched out pacing, but why did Eiji's arc is written in a way to stop him from ending the series on a point that he want? I, just don't understand. Think my problem with some arc is how these arc tackle interesting stuff, but somehow got the character doing basically the worst solution that you can do in these situation.

Also glad we didn't need 4 coffin now for that overworking, also poor one-time char bud having to do overtime work in a bathroom while only having normal workhour pay. smh.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bakuman. 3 Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 2, 2013

114 by JavanyXD »»
Jul 16, 4:54 PM

Poll: » Bakuman. 3 Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 30, 2013

322 by Sakagami_Tomoyo »»
May 6, 11:47 PM

Poll: » Bakuman. 3 Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 9, 2013

116 by I-yas-yes »»
Apr 1, 2:42 PM

Poll: » Bakuman. 3 Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 5, 2013

78 by I-yas-yes »»
Mar 30, 5:02 AM

Poll: » Bakuman. 3 Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Dec 15, 2012

66 by I-yas-yes »»
Mar 29, 2:09 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.