Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Feb 13, 2018 8:28 PM

Mar 2015
This episode was much too sweet, loved it!

That they start bringing each other into their own lives is really something.
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Mar 7, 2018 5:00 AM

Dec 2015
Weww, did not expect Natsumatsuri by whiteberry to play during the kiss :-D
~
Apr 18, 2018 11:46 PM

Nov 2017
Another beautiful episode, Koutarou and Akane’s relationship is so nice and sweet and the pace they’re going at is great. It’s nice seeing how their relationship develops episode by episode. The kiss scene and the gift scene were really great
Oct 20, 2018 8:27 AM
Jul 2018
Fantastic episode with a laser eyed focus. My favorite episode so far. Also, the post credit shorts manage to outdo themselves each episode.
Mar 28, 2019 2:45 PM

Aug 2017
Better ep than the rest. Finally male MC is showing some skills. And he gets credit for putting the moves on the girl.
May 5, 2019 10:24 PM

Jul 2016
Man... what can I say? This was such a beautiful episode. Probably the sweetest one I've watched in a while.

Both Akane and Kota looked absolutely adorable together and I can't help but love how their relationship is evolving. It really had me smiling like a proud dad all the time if I'm honest.

The short segments at the end were also nice but the last one with Kota's parents was pure gold xD
Feb 7, 2020 8:43 PM

Aug 2018
I'm not into " pure " romance animes but i really appreciate this series... its too pure for me xD

Thats a character development
they started to talk a lot to each other and shared some personal information
They both finally doing something so that their relationship can grow.

Lastly wtf the sensei has a thing for his student... what a lucky boy roman is
also Miu x Inaba short clips are the best!
They're so hilarious lmao
B O C C H I  S W E E P
Apr 22, 2020 5:54 AM
Feb 2020
FredFriendly said:
CaptainJumBo said:
a graduate dating a 30 year old soon to be 40 chick ayyy

Although I do not approve of teacher-student relationships, I will defend Sonoda-sensei's dignity to remind you that, according to her official bio, this is her 2nd year as a teacher so she is most probably still no more than 25-years old. Nonetheless, there is probably at least a 10-year age gap between her and Roman. She really should get a grip on reality and find someone her own age to fantasize about.

By the half-your-age-plus-seven rule, she has to wait for 10 more years...
Apr 22, 2020 6:01 AM
Feb 2020
azaria93 said:
What was the song name at the scene where they were kissing?

Natsu Matsuri is the song
Jun 2, 2020 3:40 PM

Apr 2020
It's funny how much Japanese culture is distant from my own. They are like in their second date? Have been in a relationship for at least a couple weeks and only now had their first kiss lol
Where I'm from we make out first and then begin a relationship xD I think both ways have their pros and cons.
Jun 29, 2020 4:13 PM
๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ

Jan 2020
OMFG. This show is so cute.

๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅ . ้˜ฟ่‰ฏใ€…ๆœจ ๆšฆ, ๅ‚ท ็‰ฉ ่ชž . ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅ
Build a man a fire and you'll warm him for a night
but set a man on fire and you'll warm him
for the rest of his life...
- H E N D Y -
Jul 24, 2020 6:14 AM

Mar 2019
Damn, Akane in that kimono looks so cuteee.
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Aug 31, 2020 9:26 AM

Aug 2014
the end short stories are better each new episode ;d
(ใฅ๏ฟฃ ³๏ฟฃ)ใฅ ใกใ‚…ใฃ ใกใ‚…ใฃ ใ‚ญใ‚น (´๏ฝกโœชωโœช๏ฝก๏ฝ€)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)
Sep 9, 2020 5:30 AM

Oct 2016
Akane and Kotarou is probably the most wholesome couple I've ever seen. Them together is just all around comfy especially in this episode. That kiss was amazing, subtle and realistic just pure human romance. Inaba can't catch a break though and sensei really want Roman lmao. And it's great to see that Kotarou's parents actually reads his novels that was great.
Sep 29, 2020 2:02 AM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
Ah yes vitas sexualis

1. I like how they’re relationship has basically been announced to the world so they can’t hide it no more. Looks like they’ve finally really warmed up and are acting like an actual young middle school (or is it high school, I have no idea tbh) couple

2. Even though it’s implied earlier that he may not be able to go to the festival because of his exams, I’m glad he was able to just go, cutting all that unneeded drama. This really is a BS-free anime

3. There still is some trash cgi here and there and maybe some weird body animations, but damn this was a pretty-looking episode

Came into this series expecting a good 7/10 level of anime, then thought it would be a 6/10 due to its more slow burn pace and seemingly overly timid characters. Changed my mind since then, I’d this has a good enough ending I might give it a rare 8 in my book

NYANPASU
whiskey tango foxtrot

Dec 8, 2020 7:21 PM

Jul 2017
Super heartwarming, lovable and adorable in general. From just seeing how they're talking in the library without stalling for seconds with awkwardness and feeling comfortable around each other, to the practice where Akane was in love with seeing Kotarou perform like that and excited for his main performance soon, and the date at the shrine with them writing down wishes of wanting to be there together forever and their first kiss at the end, all of them just were phenomenal. I've not seen a better romance anime when it comes to balancing the beauty, heart and charm of relationships with great gradual progression and genuine character development than this show. Kotarou and Akane were so awkward together in the past but now, they're really happy together and are the perfect match.

Akane's belated gift to Kotarou too for his birthday was sweet too, in a way poetic since their relationship really started to kick off when Kotarou found that potato plush when Akane lost it at the sports festival and was really nervous without it. Now she feels safe and happy with him, and he's happy with her too. Awesome stuff. Man I wish more romance anime came even 10% to being as lovable as this one.
Apr 6, 2021 4:16 AM

Feb 2019
Such a cute and fluffy-kinda-feel episode!

Finally everyone knows. Somehow that makes me happy and relieved ^^

It was great seeing Akane so interested in what Kotarou does outside of school. And she looked great in that yutaka. Such a cute kiss!

These shorts are so great. Miu and Inaba are hilarious, and I just want Ryouko-sensei and Roman to get together! Graduation is way too far indeed lol
Jul 22, 2021 2:29 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Ohhh finally they kissed, that was sweet!
Jul 24, 2021 7:28 AM

May 2018
We finally get a kiss! Akane looks great in her yukata and now both Akane and Koutarou have the potato plushie! :3
Jul 24, 2021 7:29 AM

May 2018
BetaMaleUltra said:
Ah yes vitas sexualis

1. I like how they’re relationship has basically been announced to the world so they can’t hide it no more. Looks like they’ve finally really warmed up and are acting like an actual young middle school (or is it high school, I have no idea tbh) couple

2. Even though it’s implied earlier that he may not be able to go to the festival because of his exams, I’m glad he was able to just go, cutting all that unneeded drama. This really is a BS-free anime

3. There still is some trash cgi here and there and maybe some weird body animations, but damn this was a pretty-looking episode

Came into this series expecting a good 7/10 level of anime, then thought it would be a 6/10 due to its more slow burn pace and seemingly overly timid characters. Changed my mind since then, I’d this has a good enough ending I might give it a rare 8 in my book

They're in junior high so middle school
Feb 6, 2022 6:12 PM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
Beautiful ending there, really liking the direction the anime is going for, he confessed to her much earlier than I anticipated but it all made up for some really genuine moments where they try to understand each other more, she even had him waiting for a bit before replying.

They have managed to tackle on all major hurdles so far, and a kiss to show how much they are growing onto one another~~
Sep 1, 2022 2:42 AM
Feb 2020
I love this traditional Japanese Theme and the Music is soo beautiful
Sep 26, 2022 9:52 AM

Oct 2015
Roman is the real winner here lmao
Nov 13, 2022 7:46 AM

Oct 2022
Gushing from the romance. Singing and dancing, some shopping, then a date at the shrine, and the romantic kiss on the bridge to top off the whole date. Doing it right.
Jan 16, 2023 5:28 AM

Jul 2022
AAAAAAAAAH! This is extremely cute!

And what they both wrote! AAAAAAAH

Aug 14, 2023 10:54 AM
Apr 2021
Well the show is now starting to get good.
Jun 25, 3:10 PM

Apr 2013
The teacher has her student's photo as a wallpaper hahahahaha

.·:*¨ ้‡้€ข็š„ๆ—ถไปฃ - ๐•ต๐–Š๐–˜๐–˜๐–Ž๐–ˆ๐–† ๐•ต๐–š๐–“๐–Œ ¨*:·. ๐“†ฉโ™ก๐“†ช
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ใ…‡โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐Ÿ‘:๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
โ†บ¹ |โ— โ–ถ โ–ท| โ‹ฎ≡
Aug 2, 1:50 PM

Feb 2015
I liked this episode. It had several original moments with good execution. Here the series showed its strong points. More of that please.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tsuki ga Kirei Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 29, 2017

631 by Weely21 »»
Aug 26, 7:23 PM

Poll: » Tsuki ga Kirei Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 8, 2017

98 by KamiKazee »»
Aug 10, 11:48 PM

Poll: » Tsuki ga Kirei Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 22, 2017

160 by AkiFosu »»
Aug 4, 7:00 PM

Poll: » Tsuki ga Kirei Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 15, 2017

195 by AkiFosu »»
Aug 3, 5:37 PM

Poll: » Tsuki ga Kirei Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 25, 2017

180 by AkiFosu »»
Aug 1, 1:09 PM
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.