Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 3, 2020 6:05 AM

Jan 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
It's an epilogue. A bit of a wrap up, but not particularly interesting.
Dec 4, 2020 2:38 AM

May 2009
7 chapters is worse than Chagecha
Dec 4, 2020 11:41 AM

Jul 2010
Now we're talking. I am glad this series got somewhat of an solid ending.

Sad thing to see is that MC is still a loser that can't become popular even if his life depends on this. Is this a meta-commentary from an artist whose works keep getting axed and cancelled one after another? Naaah. Still sad nonetheless.

This manga itself is a solid proof that people have awful taste, they will read bland fantasy-harem-isekai for 200+ chapters, but in NO WAY they will read a work about art struggles and time-travel. Nope. MC plagiarised someone else's work? That makes him worse than a murderer!! Cancel this series into oblivion ASAP!!

Weekly Shounen Hachi suffered the same fate. MC haven't plagiarised anything, but still readers decided it wasn't worth their time and the series was cancelled despite interesting premise and pretty cool characters. I really wonder how Bakuman was published for almost 200 chapters? Was it THAT interesting for people to read about surveys and ratings? Don't get me wrong, I love Bakuman, but I love these two series as well and I don't understand how one thing is 20 volumes long, and two others lasted only 5 and 2 volumes.

Ahem. Anyway! Aside from my fixation on stories about creative people.

So 30+ years of work left it's mark on his physical body. Also very cool that old man had his last cameo even if we still don't know who that is. MC from a different timeline? Someone completely unrelated?

And Aino is dating that no-name, huh. Should have seen that coming, but still catched me off guard.
Jan 24, 2021 1:32 PM

Dec 2016
@TheMangaManiac

Especially funny how Redo of Healer got anime adaptation.

If people only give time to add more nuance to plagiarism motive because it was clear that MC had really hard time with that.

Also I don't like to sh*t on other series and people but this is for me especially salty seeing how series that replaced TPGW so Our Blood Oath just got axed (18ch) and High School Family: Kokosei Kazoku probably will be next to axe. So TPGW wasn't even replaced by something as good or better.
At least Phantom Seer is still going.
Manga recommendation:
- Spy x Family (Ch.106/? - biweekly) | Sakamoto Days (Ch.186/? - weekly)
- MARRIAGETOXIN (Ch.104/? - weekly) | Machi and Oboro (Ch.13/? - biweekly)
- Make the Exorcist Fall in Love (Ch.76/? - biweekly)
- You and I Are Polar Opposites (Ch.63/? - biweekly)
Anime recommendation:
- Deca-Dence (Finished) | Wave, Listen to Me! (Finished)
- If My Favorite Pop Idol Made It to the Budokan, I Would Die (Finished)
- Diary of Our Days at the Breakwater (Finished)
Feb 6, 2021 12:01 PM
May 2015
Not a bad wrap-up at all. Shame the hate mob won this time.

Still, maybe this series would have done better in a magazine not 'directed toward kids'.
The nuance of MC's position can easily be lost on a younger viewer.
Feb 13, 2021 5:41 PM

Nov 2013
HatefulRandom said:
Not a bad wrap-up at all. Shame the hate mob won this time. Still, maybe this series would have done better in a magazine not 'directed toward kids'. The nuance of MC's position can easily be lost on a younger viewer.

Calm down, it's not a hate mob that won, it's just that it sold poorly, it's not about hate it's just about it not really connecting with many people. Also I highly doubt that being in SJ is the problem here either, it may be aimed at young boys but you and I both no that a ton of people read SJ, many outside of that range.

I'm sad it got cancelled too but we just have to accept that most people weren't interested in it and making up some villain in your head to blame it on doesn't help. The world isn't that simple.
LOL, your opinion is wrong!
Jul 6, 2021 10:32 AM

Jan 2019
Well, at least we got a better ending than what we got on the previous chapter. Glad that every character appeared, although those two assistants have had too many manga in such a short time imo, specially cause they haven't been cancelled more than twice.

For a moment I thought the dude was going to fucking die lol That would've been a very tragic ending, so I'm glad the old man did some magic thing. I'm also glad that Sasaki gave the money from White Knight back to Aino, since it always bothered me how he kept getting money and reputation from something that wasn't his.

I'm surprised Aino married Genki tho! Didn't catched it at first and then I saw their hands. I mean, of course both of them could be married to some mobs but I doubt it.

TheMangaManiac said:
This manga itself is a solid proof that people have awful taste, they will read bland fantasy-harem-isekai for 200+ chapters, but in NO WAY they will read a work about art struggles and time-travel. Nope. MC plagiarised someone else's work? That makes him worse than a murderer!! Cancel this series into oblivion ASAP!!

Just because you liked this doesn't mean it was good, in fact the fact that almost no one liked it proves that it was mostly bad than good. Stop blaming readers just because you tend to like stuff that everyone else hates.
Aug 16, 2021 4:16 AM
Nov 2019
Can someone find a link to the epilogue? I can’t find one that doesn’t have a virus or just plain doesn’t load pages.
Aug 16, 2021 8:49 PM

Oct 2018
Garvinator said:
Can someone find a link to the epilogue? I can’t find one that doesn’t have a virus or just plain doesn’t load pages.

Well, I just found it on this site called Novel Cool
Aug 16, 2021 8:53 PM
Nov 2019
LRConkdor said:
Garvinator said:

Well, I just found it on this site called Novel Cool
Awesome, thanks!!!
Apr 20, 2022 12:58 AM

Jan 2020
I seriously don't understand at all how Shounen Jump readers could be this stupid. Whether or not he is a good protagonist is a different topic, but the fact that people despised Teppei just because he plagiarized someone else's work—although he clearly showed remorse for it and had a somewhat justified reason to keep doing so—completely dumbfounds me. Meanwhile, they are fine with Light being a total psychopath and murdering thousands of people without showing any repentance. This whole thing is honestly just retarded.

That MILF was really hot though. I couldn't believe she was 42.

More topics from this board

» Where to find sturdy hardcover printing service?

amandawilli - Aug 1

2 by Timeline_man »»
Aug 1, 6:12 PM

Poll: » Time Paradox Ghost Writer Chapter 2 Discussion

Stark700 - May 24, 2020

34 by ellysejune »»
Jan 29, 9:24 AM

Poll: » Time Paradox Ghost Writer Chapter 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

removed-user - May 17, 2020

51 by e5812 »»
Oct 29, 2021 10:03 AM

Poll: » Time Paradox Ghost Writer Chapter 14 Discussion

Kuma - Aug 30, 2020

47 by TheMangaManiac »»
Dec 2, 2020 1:56 PM

» Looks like Time Paradox Ghostwriter got axed

Naewanz - Aug 26, 2020

39 by MrBodoro »»
Sep 27, 2020 11:11 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.