Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 28, 2020 8:54 PM
ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ

Aug 2014
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------

----
Dec 28, 2020 10:09 PM
Jul 2019
It was good, Hoshiguma can't do packaging
Oho?

Life is like a petal of leaves, Dead inside and crying
Dec 30, 2020 3:21 AM
Jan 2017
wow the animation was good hope they making a season for this
Jan 8, 2021 9:13 AM

Oct 2017
Pretty well made short. A new year gift from Ch'en but Hoshiguma sure made it into a lively event XD. Also awwww Exusiai applepie was so adorable. The only operator I dun have among the ones shown in this short is Sora, I hope I get her someday soon.

Hope we get arknights anime someday.
Jan 21, 2021 4:33 AM

Jun 2016
ANIME series WHEN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????
Jan 21, 2021 7:47 AM

Nov 2010
If they ever do an anime series I really hope it is only loosely related to known characters.
The world setting is so interesting and there are many places that we don't know much about and the personal stories are so much better than the overarching plot.
For example, they could make a series about Nightingale, Shining and Nearl leaving their homeland or go comedic like this short with Penguin Logistic antics or make something meaningful out of the student revolt, just don't retell the mediocre story of the game.
Feb 8, 2021 10:00 PM

Feb 2020
Watched this during the 1 year anniversary stream on EN, but wow, I never noticed there was an entry on MAL. Amazing production by Yostar, and love all my favourite characters being animated here.

On the other hand, I wonder if we can add the characters on MAL now that a related entry to Arknights exists. Would be nice to have Amiya in the list at least.
Apr 3, 2021 6:56 AM
Jul 2019
Didn't know this was on MAL, that's cool.

We have PVs, an OP and now an ONA. Azur Lane got an anime, I don't see how this won't. Good short, looking forward to the anime if possible.

Ch'en's smile must be protected.
Apr 21, 2021 12:32 AM
Apr 2021
これは私にとって、そしてプロデューサーにとって最高のアニメです、アニメシリーズを助けてください
Oct 30, 2022 12:51 AM

Aug 2014
This is so good!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Check My AnimeList (or click my signature)
My Main Genres: Adventure, Action, Fantasy
My Sub Genres: Slice of Life, Comedy, H&E

Check My Profile, my ranking
What I Watch This Season
Best Character & WAIFU This Season
Best OP/ED Song This Season

More topics from this board

» Arknights anime adaptation announced!

Boazanian - Oct 24, 2021

4 by Cosmic_Galaxy9 »»
Oct 25, 2021 12:32 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.