Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 7, 2020 9:07 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
It's kinda cute those twins called one of their boys their master. Totoko is also hilarious. I love how they're able to make pretty much any character into a comical figure without even trying.

Hilarious episode tbh.

Dec 7, 2020 9:12 AM

Nov 2007
AI Twins wanting to know what is "Sheee~" Shee guy vs. AI twins. ("is popular" vs. "was popular") They say "Shee~" is not funny. They still want to know what is Shee (existence of Shee, which damaged shee guy)... 5 like a senpai to the twins.

Fish and cat idols mini series suddenly started. Fish is the reason she is not popular. Wow, many fish hat prepared.

Sextuplet are like birds waiting for mother to cook and fight over the meal. Then complaints.

She decided not to do chores anymore, so they are going to do chores among themselves. (lol it's like what I saw Sukatto Japan last week) Now they know the time, energy and skills to do all those chores. (Oh, so mother is fujoshi)

Nice, approval from mother.

ED is Totoko & Nya Type B

Jinrou game next
tsubasaloverDec 7, 2020 10:24 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Dec 7, 2020 1:43 PM

Jan 2012
Funnily enough I was just looking up the origins of Sheeeh after last week's episode. I even saw the famous John Lennon photo and Godzilla movie appearance of it. I also really enjoyed the observational humor of the doing chores segment. Anyone who has cleaned or grocery shopped can relate. May be my favorite individual segment of the entire 3rd season so far.
Dec 7, 2020 10:13 PM

Apr 2009
The sixtuplets doing chores is funny to watch, and very relatable too. I love it, it's probably my favourite part of this season so far. I feel that with this season the show is back on track again.
Dec 7, 2020 10:18 PM

Oct 2010
IMO, I feel this season is a hard flop.

So far, the only good episodes have been the wholesome ones. (The weeding episode was amazing and the sixtuplets do the chores).

Many of the gags are more miss than hit.

And they're giving to much time the the boring robots. We still don't know what are they building this arc towards, but i don't really expect anything at this point.
「Self Aware Cringy Weeb」
Dec 8, 2020 8:48 AM

Dec 2013
That bit about learning how to do housework was great, so relatable trying to understand how to do what one could assume to be so simple or why our parents would say no to something and dealing with the cost of living even just buying basic food, dishes are from hell, that one is never done whether you live alone or with someone there will always be something to wash.
Dec 8, 2020 10:24 AM
Sep 2015
I'm glad that the producer is serious about having them graduate from NEETs. Now this is something I haven't seen before in ss1 and ss2.
Dec 8, 2020 11:01 AM

Jun 2013
From Osomatsu being literally put in the washing machine, to his cute nods as he navigates the arts and crafts of going grocery shopping (and Ichi being the one to guide him, no less). Also, the cheeky jabs at seniority culture and whatnot. Osomatsu-san's duality got to shine again in this one, for sure.
Dec 8, 2020 11:57 AM

May 2015
Funny thing, after the last episode I actually thought that Sheeeh gag is getting old.

Second half was quite nice, maybe they can become decent human beings after all.

Totoko is still stubborn with her fish thing though. But really, they are comedy personalities, interesting how the creators make them go through existential crisis questioning their fundamental traits like that.
Dec 9, 2020 4:42 AM

Apr 2008
I can't help but think that we are lead to believe that we are finally getting these sextuplets to slowly grow up and have them graduate from NEET status by the end of the series.

Even Totoko & Nyaa are receiving the same treatment.
Dec 9, 2020 6:36 AM

Mar 2015
Ichimatsu scolding Osomatsu at the story was so adorable. I'm really liking these wholesome parts.

I agree with the other posters that it does seem to be going in the direction of the brothers growing out of their NEET status this season. That being said I wouldn't be surprised if they relapsed into degenerate NEETs in the very last episode :P
Dec 19, 2020 10:19 AM

Dec 2011
The chores part was very wholesome, made my heart feel warm. The Matsus are finally starting to realize how tough it is to take care of such a big family.

That's too bad that so few moments / skits in this season are actually enjoyable. The boys need more screentime, too. Will go back to season one when this one ends to actually see if it's me or the quality just went in a bad direction. Honestly, all the boys' yelling, chaos and edgy humor are more my speed compared to the bleak jokes, way too many hit-or-miss kinda skits with Dekapan, Dayon and the rest of the gang only, or the shees that feel forced and even more unfunny at this point.
Mar 1, 2021 10:31 PM
Mob Character C

Oct 2009
Freaking loved this episode. ;o;;
We got some good Iyami-- and like honestly he's right. How are you going to be on the show and not know part of what made it iconic? Anyway, I love Iyami.

Then I was super happy to see Totoko and Nyaa's segment! Hopefully we'll get even more!

And then of course I loved that chore segment a lot. Oh my gosh.

Enjoy your anime! | Witch Cafe Wisteria
May 27, 2021 1:53 PM
Jun 2015
The household chores part was really awesome, and so relatable. Respect to all mothers, who make our lives so much easier.
Dec 20, 2022 3:29 AM

Jan 2015
Iyami segment, damn, haha. Totoko was shockingly close to looking like a cute idol. Very fun expressions throughout, particularly Choromatsu at the end.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Osomatsu-san 3rd Season Episode 15 Discussion

tsubasalover - Jan 18, 2021

12 by euribia »»
Dec 13, 2023 9:06 AM

» Dub for season 3?

Mystogan14579 - Sep 3, 2023

2 by Lakitu64 »»
Sep 5, 2023 2:07 PM

Poll: » Osomatsu-san 3rd Season Episode 25 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 29, 2021

18 by L-S-M-F-T »»
Mar 8, 2023 1:56 AM

Poll: » Osomatsu-san 3rd Season Episode 18 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 8, 2021

13 by L-S-M-F-T »»
Jan 14, 2023 1:33 AM

Poll: » Osomatsu-san 3rd Season Episode 24 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 22, 2021

7 by Wiziliz »»
Jan 5, 2023 6:14 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.