Hello mina~ let's have a self introduction if u don't mind hehe😊
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Nov 20, 2020 5:34 AM
Nov 2020
Hello hello-peko
Nov 20, 2020 5:44 AM
Nov 2020
Yahallo~ I'm Rojee(short version of my name irl). I'm from the Philippines and I'm 19 yrs old. I started watching anime in 2016 and my first anime is Fairytail. Aside from being an anime fan I'm a struggling college student. I'm new here in MAL and I'm hoping to make a lot of new friends here hehe.
Nov 20, 2020 5:50 AM
Nov 2020
Nicenicenicenice! Hello, I'm dissrapperral, 20 years old, Philippines. I started watching anime last 2016 and the first anime I've watched is Macross Delta. I'm also a college student. Rojee is my friend irl. I want to be friends with you minna. I love hololive, gura is my dp but Pekora is my favorite hololive member. looking forward for more interactions with you-peko
Nov 20, 2020 5:50 AM

Apr 2020
Hellooo
My name is Ismaeel (call me Issy for short)
I started watching anime along time ago but never went full fandom of it until 2019/2020
I watch more into slice of life anime but I’m okay with other genres of anime
I’m trying to watch more anime this year and hopefully even more in 2021,
My favourite anime are K-on, Toradora and Hyouka (I got more favourite anime but I don’t want to make this message long)

Hopefully that will explain my personality more
And I hope I can get along with everyone in this group ^
Nina supporter for life💕
Nov 20, 2020 6:11 AM
Aug 2020
So i am sebstheboi or sebastian Well it actually my alias name, a 17 yrs old dude who started watching anime since summer of 2015....recently taking a break from anime (cause finals coming up)..as for first anime it is hundred(i know not a good start )
Nov 20, 2020 6:20 AM
Nov 2020
Superismaeel said:
Hellooo
My name is Ismaeel (call me Issy for short)
I started watching anime along time ago but never went full fandom of it until 2019/2020
I watch more into slice of life anime but I’m okay with other genres of anime
I’m trying to watch more anime this year and hopefully even more in 2021,
My favourite anime are K-on, Toradora and Hyouka (I got more favourite anime but I don’t want to make this message long)

Hopefully that will explain my personality more
And I hope I can get along with everyone in this group ^

I love Taiga ❤
Nov 20, 2020 6:21 AM
Nov 2020
sebstheboi said:
So i am sebstheboi or sebastian Well it actually my alias name, a 17 yrs old dude who started watching anime since summer of 2015....recently taking a break from anime (cause finals coming up)..as for first anime it is hundred(i know not a good start )

Mine is not a good start too 🙈
Nov 20, 2020 6:33 AM
Oct 2020
Hello everyone. I'm Lancelot8 or call me Venky and I'm from India. My first anime was Detective Conan back in 2015. I'm a final year college student and may not be much active due to my exams coming up. I'm INT-J and I will try to get along with everyone.
Nov 20, 2020 6:36 AM
Nov 2020
Lancelot8 said:
Hello everyone. I'm Lancelot8 or call me Venky and I'm from India. My first anime was Detective Conan back in 2015. I'm a final year college student and may not be much active due to my exams coming up. I'm INT-J and I will try to get along with everyone.

Welcome to Genki Club Lancelot8!
Nov 20, 2020 6:39 AM
Aug 2020
dissrapperral said:
sebstheboi said:

At least u got better than mine ....mine is like ......something else that I can't describe either way it helped in my puberty
Nov 20, 2020 6:41 AM
Nov 2020
sebstheboi said:
dissrapperral said:

At least u got better than mine ....mine is like ......something else that I can't describe either way it helped in my puberty

Yes. Gateway anime is really memorable ❤
Nov 20, 2020 6:55 AM
Oct 2020
dissrapperral said:
Lancelot8 said:

Welcome to Genki Club Lancelot8!

Thanks for having me.
Nov 20, 2020 7:18 AM

Aug 2020
Name is Amir, 17 years old an avid anime fan. Nice to meet you all.
Nov 20, 2020 7:19 AM
Nov 2020
MirWinBan_03 said:

Welcome to the club, Amir 😳
Nov 20, 2020 7:22 AM

Aug 2020
dissrapperral said:
MirWinBan_03 said:

Welcome to the club, Amir 😳

Thanks
Nov 20, 2020 8:09 AM
Jan 2019
Ooh introductions!
Hihi everyone Nice to meet you, I'm Seija Kijin (username is just a name of a Touhou character pretty unoriginal of me), sometimes I go by Kawakijin, call me however you'd like.
I'm 20 and from Malaysia. I suppose I could say I started watching anime in 2012 or so but most of my memories about anime form then are weak and I only really started caring about it enough to start watching anime again in 2018 the first anime I watched was The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzimiya which I found and watched trough youtube back in the days where it was possible to find full decent quality whole episodes on the platform lol.
As well as some others I like Hololive too Fubuki is my favourite!
I hope we can get along!
Nov 20, 2020 8:18 AM
Nov 2020
Seija_Kijin said:
Ooh introductions!
Hihi everyone Nice to meet you, I'm Seija Kijin (username is just a name of a Touhou character pretty unoriginal of me), sometimes I go by Kawakijin, call me however you'd like.
I'm 20 and from Malaysia. I suppose I could say I started watching anime in 2012 or so but most of my memories about anime form then are weak and I only really started caring about it enough to start watching anime again in 2018 the first anime I watched was The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzimiya which I found and watched trough youtube back in the days where it was possible to find full decent quality whole episodes on the platform lol.
As well as some others I like Hololive too Fubuki is my favourite!
I hope we can get along!

Nyahallo, welcome to the club Seija_Kijin! I love Buki too ❤
Nov 20, 2020 8:24 AM
Nov 2020
Good evening guys (its evening here). Thank you for joining the club and also participating in our discussion today. We're looking forward to interact with you guys. We will do our best to make our club active and more interactive. Tomorrow, we will have new topic to discuss so hopefully you will join us. Thank you again! You guys are the best!
Nov 20, 2020 9:17 AM

Jul 2020
Greeting, I'm Ringtomb and I type normally. I'm a huge JoJo fan and I like the idea of drawing manga for a living.
Nov 20, 2020 3:47 PM
Dec 2018
Hi, I'm from Thailand. My fav. anime is Stein's gate. Recently I'm into photoshop stuff and playing chess as a hobby. Hope we get along well! (sorry for my gramma my "English" skill is still intermediate)
Nov 20, 2020 4:48 PM

Jun 2017
hello guys,I'm (21) from Phillipines. I started watching anime when i was kid, but i totally get attached to it when i became a freshman in college. The anime i usually watch when i was a kid were Naruto, Dragon Ball, Hitman Reborn and One Piece. but the anime that hooked me on this hobby was the Shigatsu Wa Kimi No Uso.
"You can't tell how brightly you sparkle on your own. You don't have to reach your goal to sparkle. The way you deal with all your inner concerns and inner conflicts... The process itself, as you can see, is just as beautiful."
- Ayato Matsumae (Hanasaku Iroha - Home Sweet Home)
Nov 21, 2020 1:48 AM

Sep 2016
Hai my name’s Carson & I’m a 22 y/o from the United States. I’m a huge fan of battle shonen anime (especially Naruto), but I watch a lot of mainstream television as well. Add me as a friend if y’all want :)
Nov 21, 2020 2:38 AM
Nov 2020
Ringtomb said:
Greeting, I'm Ringtomb and I type normally. I'm a huge JoJo fan and I like the idea of drawing manga for a living.

Welcome to the club Ringtomb😊
Nov 21, 2020 2:40 AM
Nov 2020
Bl3 said:
Hi, I'm from Thailand. My fav. anime is Stein's gate. Recently I'm into photoshop stuff and playing chess as a hobby. Hope we get along well! (sorry for my gramma my "English" skill is still intermediate)

Hana-chan soooo kawaii~😊 Hi BI3 welcome to our club!!!
Nov 21, 2020 2:41 AM
Nov 2020
Stormphoenix19 said:
hello guys,I'm (21) from Phillipines. I started watching anime when i was kid, but i totally get attached to it when i became a freshman in college. The anime i usually watch when i was a kid were Naruto, Dragon Ball, Hitman Reborn and One Piece. but the anime that hooked me on this hobby was the Shigatsu Wa Kimi No Uso.

Yoww a fellow Filipino. Thanks for joining our club and welcome😊
Nov 21, 2020 2:44 AM
Nov 2020
Youta11114444 said:
Hai my name’s Carson & I’m a 22 y/o from the United States. I’m a huge fan of battle shonen anime (especially Naruto), but I watch a lot of mainstream television as well. Add me as a friend if y’all want :)

Hi Carson!!! I'm also a big fan of Naruto hehe. Welcome to the club!!😊
Nov 21, 2020 2:52 AM
Aug 2020
Sooooo uhmmm my name's CupORamen, 16 years old, you could call me COR or whatever you guys like; I live in the Philippines currently in 10th grade. Uhmmmm, I really like konosuba, re:zero and grand blue. Looking forward to making friends with u guys :>
Nov 21, 2020 2:57 AM
Nov 2020
CupORamen said:
Sooooo uhmmm my name's CupORamen, 16 years old, you could call me COR or whatever you guys like; I live in the Philippines currently in 10th grade. Uhmmmm, I really like konosuba, re:zero and grand blue. Looking forward to making friends with u guys :>

A fellow filipino! Hello CupORamen. Welcome to the club!
Nov 21, 2020 3:27 AM
Nov 2020
Nyaahello.. I'm Akemi or Reimi-Chan at discord :>. I'm 20 years old. I love JJBA. Thanks for inviting me here.
Nov 21, 2020 3:31 AM
Nov 2020
Akemi_Soryuin said:
Nyaahello.. I'm Akemi or Reimi-Chan at discord :>. I'm 20 years old. I love JJBA. Thanks for inviting me here.

Thank you for accepting the invitation Akemi_Soryuin! Welcome to the club 😳
Nov 21, 2020 7:22 AM
Nov 2020
sup'
My name is Emma, and I've been watching anime for a long time, but I just recently started actually committing to a full-on anime lifestyle (or something...?). I'll be honest and say that I'm much more of a manga freak than anything (but my wallet is cryinggg). I would totally love if anyone wanted to give me some anime recommendations, hint hint ;))), cuz I want to broaden my horizon y'know.

Yep that's it :))
Nov 21, 2020 7:30 AM
Nov 2020
Zucchini_ said:
sup'
My name is Emma, and I've been watching anime for a long time, but I just recently started actually committing to a full-on anime lifestyle (or something...?). I'll be honest and say that I'm much more of a manga freak than anything (but my wallet is cryinggg). I would totally love if anyone wanted to give me some anime recommendations, hint hint ;))), cuz I want to broaden my horizon y'know.

Yep that's it :))

Hello Zucchini 😳 Welcome to the club! Can I recommend you an anime? Hahaha please watch Astra lost in space.
Nov 21, 2020 7:33 AM
Nov 2020
Thank you! I will check that out :)
Nov 21, 2020 8:09 AM
Jun 2020
Heyy! I'm Julia and I'm from Poland. I hpe to have a great time with you!

Sorry I suck at interacting with people and my grammer is bad, sorry once agan 😖
Nov 21, 2020 8:20 AM
Nov 2020
Szalfik said:
Heyy! I'm Julia and I'm from Poland. I hpe to have a great time with you!

Sorry I suck at interacting with people and my grammer is bad, sorry once agan 😖

Welcome to the club Julia ❤
Nov 21, 2020 8:36 PM
Jul 2019
Domo~~
my net name is Arxane you can call me whatever and I'm new in these group thing i hope we can get along well
Nov 21, 2020 10:38 PM
Nov 2020
Arxane said:
Domo~~
my net name is Arxane you can call me whatever and I'm new in these group thing i hope we can get along well

Hello Arxane! welcome to the club ❤
Nov 22, 2020 5:28 AM

Jul 2020
Hello! I'm Mandate (or 25-Mandate-25, but that name is too long lmao) I'm from the Philippines and I'm going to be 16 this year! And I just started watching anime on November 2019. My first anime technically is the Devil is a Part-Timer but the first anime that I've ever watched start to finish is JoJo's Bizarre Adventure just to understand the JoJokes and the memes thus here I am in the world of anime and manga.

Even though I have been watching anime for a year now since it's now November, I may have not been watching too many anime for now because I'm really busy for school and other shit.

Thank you for inviting me to the club!

よろしくお願いします!! (yoroshiku onegaishimasu/pleased to meet you!!)
CreoinNov 22, 2020 5:32 AM

Everything's in place, and they've taken the bait... Yes. Now to start reeling them in...
Nov 22, 2020 6:19 AM
Nov 2020
25-Mandate-25 said:
Hello! I'm Mandate (or 25-Mandate-25, but that name is too long lmao) I'm from the Philippines and I'm going to be 16 this year! And I just started watching anime on November 2019. My first anime technically is the Devil is a Part-Timer but the first anime that I've ever watched start to finish is JoJo's Bizarre Adventure just to understand the JoJokes and the memes thus here I am in the world of anime and manga.

Even though I have been watching anime for a year now since it's now November, I may have not been watching too many anime for now because I'm really busy for school and other shit.

Thank you for inviting me to the club!

よろしくお願いします!! (yoroshiku onegaishimasu/pleased to meet you!!)

Welcome to the club Mandate! Also, happy anniversary. More anime to watch and manga to read 😳
Nov 22, 2020 8:56 PM
Dec 2019
Your dad
Nov 22, 2020 9:04 PM
Nov 2020

nice intro dad
Nov 23, 2020 7:07 AM

Jun 2017
welcome to the club dad HAHAHAHAHA
"You can't tell how brightly you sparkle on your own. You don't have to reach your goal to sparkle. The way you deal with all your inner concerns and inner conflicts... The process itself, as you can see, is just as beautiful."
- Ayato Matsumae (Hanasaku Iroha - Home Sweet Home)
Nov 24, 2020 1:47 AM
May 2020
Hellooo~ My name is Justin, I'm from the Philippines. I started watching anime in 2019 and the first anime I've watched is MHA. My favorite anime is HxH, Tsuki ga Kirei, Angel Beats, and Danshi Koukousei.

Thank you for inviting me to this group, dissrapperral
I hope I can get along with everyone

(^▽^)
Nov 27, 2020 5:53 AM

Dec 2016
Heyo My name is Nicholas - Nick for short :)

I am 20 yrs old currently in university. Im from Canada and my favourite colour is blue :D

Ive gotta say I joined since 2016 and this is the most welcomed and relatable Ive felt :)

To the creators:

WELL DONE !

Nice to meet all of you hope to get to know everyone :P
Nov 27, 2020 6:04 AM
Jun 2019
well hello there
My name is secret of my nation but call me Xuna.
im 16 and im fom Mexico
I started watching anime like 3 years ago when i watched dragon ball.
my favorite anime are Mob Psycho 100, high score girl and attack on titan
My waifu is Kyoka Jiro from my hero academia and my favorite hololive member is Usada Pekora
B)
Dec 5, 2020 8:17 AM

Sep 2018
Hi, I'm TangAce (call me either Tang or Ace or whatever I don't mind), I'm 20 from France
I've started watching animes like 10 years ago I think can't remember honestly
I'm pretty much a no life and I spend my times on animes and video games ^^'
I hope to meet new people here and chat and stuff
also if anyone is interested I'm looking for someone to join me in creating an anime/manga/LN related blog
I'm also looking for people to watch anime with so don't hesitate to message me or something
Dec 5, 2020 6:03 PM
Jan 2020
Yahallo everyone! My name's Nathan and I'm 15. I'm from the US (hate it here) and I enjoy playing the clarinet and piano. I've just started to get back into watching anime, and I wanted to make some friends that are also weebs (since most people that I know don't watch anime). Das about it :3
Dec 6, 2020 7:54 AM
May 2019
Konnichiwa minasan, Rob desu, I am an 18 SHS student from the Philippines, I think I have watched anime most of my life since childhood and my first would be One Piece and Pokemon, the anime that made me into an avid weeb is Soul Eater, I don't watch anime that often, like nowadays because of school (and also Vtubers). Yorushiku onegaishimasu!!!
Dec 10, 2020 1:00 PM

Feb 2016
Hey, I'm Cabbage, nice to meet you all. I'm 20, American, and currently suffering through online finals for my university. I think my first anime was either Fairy Tail or Deadman Wonderland? Honestly not sure, it was middle school and I regret both of them haha. Quarantine has me desperate for some interaction, so if anyone wants to add me in discord or something hmu!
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» [Interactive Game] Ask and Answer ( 1 2 )

-weya- - Dec 15, 2020

64 by mikosama326 »»
Jan 7, 2022 1:55 AM

» [Game] Oshiete oshiete yo (pt. 1)

-weya- - Nov 21, 2020

19 by k4mplxte »»
Dec 24, 2020 4:31 PM

» Anime Recommendations

-weya- - Nov 27, 2020

25 by Wanderer_Gary013 »»
Dec 15, 2020 6:48 AM

Sticky: » Birthdays 🎂

-weya- - Nov 23, 2020

0 by -weya- »»
Nov 23, 2020 8:22 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.