Forum Settings
Forums
New
Oct 14, 2020 4:08 PM

Jul 2010
I really like Chihiro, so much I'm thinking about adding her to my fav characters list.

I checked pictures on her character page and I'm schocked:

She is so cute on the right and it's from manga. The one on the left is ugly, I watched promo and she doesn't look so bad through whole video but this picture is just ugly.

I'd love to see her in my fav characters list with right picture.

Can I make some petition or somethig to get it changed? Can someone do it?

It's really sad ;_;
ParkietOct 15, 2020 3:02 PM
Oct 15, 2020 5:17 PM

May 2015
I don’t see any problem with the current picture. She looks fine to me (art-style is different that's all). I doubt it is going to be changed at this point.

Chihiro's current character profile image comes from the 1st CM endcard… Yugami’s current character profile image comes from the 2nd CM endcard. Both endcards have slightly different art-styles and both characters look fine within their respective endcards.

1st CM Endcard

2nd CM Endcard

We ultimately fear what spawns from within us ~Shinsekai yori
Music is freedom. ~Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso
Oct 16, 2020 5:37 AM
Apr 2017
The manga definitely looks better but the CM anime look isn't too bad. Anyway, I doubt there's a way to change it.

And also your picture from the manga was from volume 13 whereas the anime CM was WAY before then, so no surprise MAL picked the anime one.

Just add her to your favourites anyway :)
Nov 7, 2020 8:23 AM

Jul 2010
zero-r said:
I don’t see any problem with the current picture. She looks fine to me (art-style is different that's all). I doubt it is going to be changed at this point.

Chihiro's current character profile image comes from the 1st CM endcard… Yugami’s current character profile image comes from the 2nd CM endcard. Both endcards have slightly different art-styles and both characters look fine within their respective endcards.

1st CM Endcard

2nd CM Endcard

Yes, if I didn't see the manga version, it wouldn't be problem for me either xD When I saw comparison I just was schocked by the difference. I saw both pictures of Yugami and both version are fine to me.
Anyway I'm fine with both pictures of Chihiro right now. It can't be changed anyway xD

Ryan_Melvin15 said:
The manga definitely looks better but the CM anime look isn't too bad. Anyway, I doubt there's a way to change it.

And also your picture from the manga was from volume 13 whereas the anime CM was WAY before then, so no surprise MAL picked the anime one.

Just add her to your favourites anyway :)

It would be nice if it could be changed but I'm at peace with both pictures right now so it's fine. I added her to fav list either way, same as manga :D

If it happened to have anime adaptation, I would prefer some other art style than the one shown in that short cv, though.
Nov 22, 2020 11:29 AM

Feb 2018
Right one is way way better.
Anyway I want an anime adaption for this amazing series!!๐Ÿ˜…
'I have no bonds tying me down. That's why I can see things as they are!!' - Yugami
Nov 22, 2020 1:09 PM

Jul 2010
shubh_jain_2 said:

Quotes show that most people think same way.
I wish there was anime adaptation too. That manga was great :3
Dec 15, 2020 9:37 AM

Feb 2018
Parkiet said:
shubh_jain_2 said:

Yeah, this became my favorite manga when it ended and guess what its my favorite even now 1 year down the line!! Sakura Jun is a genius.
'I have no bonds tying me down. That's why I can see things as they are!!' - Yugami
Jan 4, 2021 9:51 PM

Sep 2020
Parkiet said:
shubh_jain_2 said:

MAL should let user choose which picture among the 5 or 6 a particular char have, to show in there favourites. I really hate it when some character I like have a bad main picture
Apr 23, 2021 7:00 AM

Apr 2021
she looked totally different in right one

Fall 2022 is the most Unforgettable anime season of all time

Apr 23, 2021 12:02 PM

Jul 2010
Ciezul said:

Like in the manga, much better than how she looks in that short anime. There isn't even any full anime adaptation of it. That's why it would be better if the right one was main picture.
Apr 23, 2021 9:09 PM

Apr 2021
Parkiet said:
Ciezul said:

Like in the manga, much better than how she looks in that short anime. There isn't even any full anime adaptation of it. That's why it would be better if the right one was main picture.

I just started reading it... Interesting so far... Let's hope we get an anime adpting announcement by the end of my reading... though it's unlikely

Fall 2022 is the most Unforgettable anime season of all time

Apr 24, 2021 12:03 AM

Jul 2010
Ciezul said:
Parkiet said:

I just started reading it... Interesting so far... Let's hope we get an anime adpting announcement by the end of my reading... though it's unlikely

I liked reading it, I read it just outside home on my phone, though xD I wish there was anime adaptaion, it would be great.
Have nice reading :3
Dec 16, 2021 3:17 PM

Jul 2010
IT'S CHANGED

thanks, thread can be closed x D
Jan 14, 2022 4:17 PM

Mar 2010
This thread can be here to embrace a very simple yet important thing!
More appealing and better profile pictures = more potential fans to the series

So very happy, thank you, moderator.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yugami-kun ni wa Tomodachi ga Inai Chapter 81 Discussion ( 1 2 )

IZUMI64 - Aug 24, 2019

50 by Lylaaz »»
Jun 26, 2:51 PM

Poll: » Yugami-kun ni wa Tomodachi ga Inai Chapter 24 Discussion

Kuma - Aug 11, 2018

2 by KanYeeT »»
Apr 16, 7:59 PM

Poll: » Yugami-kun ni wa Tomodachi ga Inai Chapter 1 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 21, 2014

9 by Joel77 »»
Jul 11, 2023 5:21 AM

Poll: » Yugami-kun ni wa Tomodachi ga Inai Chapter 80 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 23, 2019

12 by FarCritical »»
Jun 30, 2023 3:59 AM

Poll: » Yugami-kun ni wa Tomodachi ga Inai Chapter 79 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 22, 2019

11 by FarCritical »»
Jun 30, 2023 1:00 AM
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.