Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jul 2, 2019 1:29 AM
Jan 2019
so how many years she sleeping?
Oct 1, 2019 11:11 PM

Mar 2010
Hate MCs advice. What does he know. He met her for like ten seconds lol. shes old now :(
Jun 5, 2020 4:37 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Wow the last haunted me a lot. More weird dream of the witch come to serves. Make every episode filled with so much feeling and moral lesson behind it. Yet, it gives me more information that the syndrome can last forever, until you get old. Its a sad part too, while that Haruto doesn't realize what is goin on in the reality. I guess the intentions still stay true until its very last moments. And every episode got a different approaching, with unique method to solved the problem. The storyline got well develop, its nice to see that coming. The Haruto was not so strong feeling to the witch, which is good to see another reality, yeah its because she was old? The twist always make me laughed.

Then, the main questions still hanging around with that profesor cat, too, and the other hand with Lily. I hope it gets more clearance at the couple of episode in the next. Its not so wrong to see another episodes to see how far that dreamland last long.
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Jul 5, 2020 6:44 PM

Jul 2016
Oh wow the ending had me annoyed and happy at the same time, i was happy that she realized what she wanted, and i was annoyed that she was in a coma for so long that her choice did not really matter that much, she seemed to be to old and fragile to ice skate again :( Anyways i liked this episode much better then the last one! Also Haruto said to Lily '' Mess with your brother, will you!? '' She has to be his lost sister or something i swear to god 0_o
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » 18if Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 21, 2017

67 by hrodebert99 »»
Sep 28, 6:00 AM

Poll: » 18if Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 1, 2017

45 by fiveguysshake »»
Feb 26, 12:48 PM

Poll: » 18if Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 25, 2017

28 by fiveguysshake »»
Feb 26, 12:34 PM

Poll: » 18if Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 18, 2017

90 by fiveguysshake »»
Feb 25, 3:43 PM

Poll: » 18if Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 11, 2017

39 by fiveguysshake »»
Feb 25, 3:27 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.