Forum Settings
Forums
New
Mar 2, 2020 1:54 AM
Feb 2020
Manga or Anime, anything is acceptable as long as it's underrated or not well known.

I'm recommending Prism, a manga that has been cancelled due to the authors copyright issues from 2012. After reading it I have to say its so Good that it's a waste for it to get cancelled 6 chapters in.

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Mar 23, 2020 4:00 AM

Feb 2020
Sakura Trick, Citrus, Miss Kobayashi Dragon Maid, Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica, YuruYuri, Yuru Camp, Yagate Kimi ni Naru… just some of the better ones I've seen ^^
Mar 23, 2020 7:54 PM
Jul 2018
Fragtime, Lily Maria to Wakai seyo, I Love You yori Aishiteru, Yuzumori-san, Sono Hanabira
removed-userMar 23, 2020 7:59 PM
Mar 24, 2020 3:40 AM
Feb 2020
vivi-chan_ said:
Fragtime, Lily Maria to Wakai seyo, I Love You yori Aishiteru, Yuzumori-san, Sono Hanabira

Wow fantastic recommendations, all of them look underrated and fairly interesting
Good job :D
Mar 27, 2020 2:36 AM
Mar 2020
Kase San is really an adorable manga, there is also an OAV available.
Mar 27, 2020 3:54 AM
Feb 2020
VioletteDBois said:

I physically own the first volume, morning glories.
I have to say its more oriented towards the audience that like sweet romance, almost no ecchi but its good, i like it so far
Mar 28, 2020 7:01 PM
Feb 2019
i haven't seen anyone reccomend the sasameki koto manga! its one of my favorites and there's an anime but the relationship doesn't go super far in the anime. and the manga has 55 chapters.

[left]Anime List[/left]

[left]Manga List[/left]
Mar 29, 2020 1:06 AM
Feb 2020
rosygoblin said:
i haven't seen anyone reccomend the sasameki koto manga! its one of my favorites and there's an anime but the relationship doesn't go super far in the anime. and the manga has 55 chapters.

I certainly never heard of it. I checked it out and it seems like a good read / watch.
Thank you for recommending this
Mar 30, 2020 10:39 PM

Sep 2015
1. Flip Flappers! It's criminally underrated as an anime in general, and the yuri in it is awesome. Essentially it's about two girls who go on adventures to bizarre parallel worlds together. It's a really different sort of show, I think a lot of people wrote it off when it was airing as just a sort of random silly magical girl thing, but trust me, the show is so well put together and there's a ton of depth to it if you really want to dig. It's my favorite anime, I've watched it three times, and it kills me how underappreciated it is.

2. Noir. This one is kinda old (2001), and it shows its age pretty clearly at some points. I don't think it had a very big budget either, which is especially apparent from the reuse of one particular flashback scene many, MANY times. Despite this, this anime is still a classic, one that was well-known and respected at its time but seems to have been rather forgotten in the modern day. It's about a team of two female assassins and their quest to unravel the mysteries of their pasts, basically. The reason I'm recommending it here is that the relationship between the two female leads is outstanding. Their interactions are very deep and there are a lot of dramatic moments between them.

(Oh yeah, I almost forgot to mention: despite it being a show about contract assassins, there's almost no blood or gore in the whole show. Apparently they were trying to get around some pretty strict censorship at the time. I'm not going to say that it's not super weird to see guys get shot and fall down with no blood or visible wounds, because it is, but once you look past it and a few other issues, it's a really good show with fantastic characters.)
Flip_Flap17Apr 2, 2020 8:46 PM
Apr 1, 2020 5:34 AM
Feb 2020
ShinyKing said:
1. Flip Flappers! It's criminally underrated as an anime in general, and the yuri in it is awesome. Essentially it's about two girls who go on adventures to bizarre parallel worlds together. It's a really different sort of show, I think a lot of people wrote it off when it was airing as just a sort of random silly magical girl thing, but trust me, the show is so well put together and there's a ton of depth to it if you really want to dig. It's my favorite anime, I've watched it three times, and it kills me how underappreciated it is.

2. Noir. This one is kinda old (2001), and it shows its age pretty clearly at some points. I don't think it had a very big budget either, which is especially apparent from the reuse of one particular flashback scene many, MANY times. Despite this, this anime is still a classic, one that was well-known and respected at its time but seems to have been rather forgotten in the modern day. It's about a team of two female assassins and their quest to unravel the mysteries of their pasts, basically. The reason I'm recommending it here is that the relationship between the two female leads is outstanding. Their interactions are very deep and there are a lot of dramatic moments between them.

(Oh yeah, I almost forgot to mention: despite it being a show about contract assassins, there's almost no blood or gore in the whole show. Apparently they were trying to get around some pretty strict censorship at the time. I'm not going to say that it's not super weird to see guys get shot and fall down with no blood or visible wounds, because it is, but once you look past it and a few other issues, it's a really good show with fantastic characters.)

Both are very good recommendations, i will probably start watching Noir first cause it reminds me of Gunslinger Girl, bad ass and sensitive at the same time. I have high expectations.

As for Flip Flappers, seems like it would have a confusing story to begin with (I've read the reviews :p ) but if you "dig" as you said, it might actually not be so or even not confusing as the reviews are saying. It certaintly has that Madoka Magika vibe and that unique art style that it just fits.

Thank you very much for these recommendations!
Apr 4, 2020 9:19 PM

Mar 2020
My recommendation is Strawberry Panic it's a very sweet loving Yuri anime, but if you really want something hot I recommend Valkyrie Drive: Mermaid.

Strawberry Panic:
The plot of Strawberry Panic! revolves around the lives of the adolescents who attend one of three affiliated all-girl schools which share a campus and dormitories. The schools are: St. Miator's Girls' Academy, St. Spica's Girls' Institute, and St. Lulim's Girls' School. There are twelve characters the story revolves around, four at each school. The story's main character is Nagisa Aoi, a young girl entering her fourth year at St. Miator after being transferred from another school. On first entering the campus grounds, she is overcome with joy by the overall appearance of the surrounding area, but her joy is soon turned to sorrow as she accidentally stumbles down a hill, causing her to be lost and disoriented. While walking around the grounds trying to work out where she is, Nagisa comes across an older student named Shizuma Hanazono, who happens to be Astraea Hill's Etoile, a very important person who acts as a representative between the different schools and has specific duties that she must fulfill. Nagisa is instantly overcome by Shizuma's beauty, and after Shizuma kisses her on the forehead, Nagisa loses consciousness and awakens in the school's infirmary. In an adjacent chair is another girl of the same age, Tamao Suzumi, who informs her that they are to be roommates in the dormitory.

Valkyrie Drive: Mermaid: Each of the series revolves around girls who have been infected with a mysterious virus known as the A Virus (Armed Virus). These girls are divided into two classes; Extars (エクスター, Ekusutā), who can transform into weapons when sexually aroused, and Liberators (リブレイター, Ribureitā), who have the power to wield an Extar's weapon form, known as Liberator Arms, through a process known as Drive. These girls are brought to separate islands to spend their days completely isolated from the rest of the world until the islands' Observers, authorized by the government Organisation AAA, ostensibly deem them ready to rejoin society again.

Both are really good recommendations, I would probably start with Strawberry Panic because the story and the plot is truly amazing.
They even made a video game. lol
minmi_penApr 4, 2020 9:33 PM
Apr 5, 2020 2:41 AM
Feb 2020
minmi_pen said:
My recommendation is Strawberry Panic it's a very sweet loving Yuri anime, but if you really want something hot I recommend Valkyrie Drive: Mermaid.

Strawberry Panic:
The plot of Strawberry Panic! revolves around the lives of the adolescents who attend one of three affiliated all-girl schools which share a campus and dormitories. The schools are: St. Miator's Girls' Academy, St. Spica's Girls' Institute, and St. Lulim's Girls' School. There are twelve characters the story revolves around, four at each school. The story's main character is Nagisa Aoi, a young girl entering her fourth year at St. Miator after being transferred from another school. On first entering the campus grounds, she is overcome with joy by the overall appearance of the surrounding area, but her joy is soon turned to sorrow as she accidentally stumbles down a hill, causing her to be lost and disoriented. While walking around the grounds trying to work out where she is, Nagisa comes across an older student named Shizuma Hanazono, who happens to be Astraea Hill's Etoile, a very important person who acts as a representative between the different schools and has specific duties that she must fulfill. Nagisa is instantly overcome by Shizuma's beauty, and after Shizuma kisses her on the forehead, Nagisa loses consciousness and awakens in the school's infirmary. In an adjacent chair is another girl of the same age, Tamao Suzumi, who informs her that they are to be roommates in the dormitory.

Valkyrie Drive: Mermaid: Each of the series revolves around girls who have been infected with a mysterious virus known as the A Virus (Armed Virus). These girls are divided into two classes; Extars (エクスター, Ekusutā), who can transform into weapons when sexually aroused, and Liberators (リブレイター, Ribureitā), who have the power to wield an Extar's weapon form, known as Liberator Arms, through a process known as Drive. These girls are brought to separate islands to spend their days completely isolated from the rest of the world until the islands' Observers, authorized by the government Organisation AAA, ostensibly deem them ready to rejoin society again.

Both are really good recommendations, I would probably start with Strawberry Panic because the story and the plot is truly amazing.
They even made a video game. lol

I've started strawberry panic and watched the first 2 episodes but I've put it on hold because I hardly could find HQ episodes online. I think it's time I resume watching it

Valkyrie drive sounds like it has an interesting plot, I'll make sure to check it out!
Apr 5, 2020 8:31 PM

Sep 2015
@JukeLawl
I use animepahe.com, it's the best anime site that I know of right now. It has pretty much everything that KissAnime does (including Strawberry Panic), and the general video quality is much better. There are popup ads, but the ads are not as intrusive as on KissAnime, and the video seems to load better as well.

The only site that I've ever found that I liked better was masterani.me, but it got shut down, RIP.
Apr 5, 2020 8:44 PM

Sep 2015
@vivi-chan_
I read Fragtime last night, it was okay. I didn't much care for how the story progressed in the last third or so, but it was interesting.
Apr 7, 2020 2:39 AM

Sep 2015
There were a lot of good anime I didn't include in my original recommendations, so here are some more:

Revolutionary Girl Utena is almost required viewing for any serious yuri fan IMO. Even if the actual yuri falls a bit short, it's a seminal work for the genre, and definitely worth checking out. The story is highly allegorical, which I'm a big fan of, and I love the classic shoujo artstyle. There's also a movie, Revolutionary Girl Utena: Adolescence Apocalypse, which you don't necessarily need to have seen the anime to get, since it's a different canon; so if a 39 episode series sounds like a bit too much commitment to you, you could watch the movie first to get your feet wet. Be forewarned, though, the movie is around the same level of mindfuckery as the End of Evangelion.

Princess Principal is about a team of all-female spies set in a steampunk version of London. The relationship between the two female leads is deeply romantic in a way that you don't often see in yuri anime, and we're supposedly getting six original movies in the coming years. Here's hoping they deliver on all of them.

Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid is an excellent fantasy slice-of-life anime where one of the two female main characters is explicitly and adorably in love with the other one. The animation is quite beautiful, and the themes of family and belonging are heartwarming.

Girls' Last Tour is sorta a post-apocalyptic slice-of-life (pretty unique right?), with some deeper philosophical elements added in. The yuri undertones are decent, and it's a good anime all around.

...That's all for now I guess.
Apr 7, 2020 4:04 AM
Feb 2020
ShinyKing said:
There were a lot of good anime I didn't include in my original recommendations, so here are some more:

Revolutionary Girl Utena is almost required viewing for any serious yuri fan IMO. Even if the actual yuri falls a bit short, it's a seminal work for the genre, and definitely worth checking out. The story is highly allegorical, which I'm a big fan of, and I love the classic shoujo artstyle. There's also a movie, Revolutionary Girl Utena: Adolescence Apocalypse, which you don't necessarily need to have seen the anime to get, since it's a different canon; so if a 39 episode series sounds like a bit too much commitment to you, you could watch the movie first to get your feet wet. Be forewarned, though, the movie is around the same level of mindfuckery as the End of Evangelion.

Princess Principal is about a team of all-female spies set in a steampunk version of London. The relationship between the two female leads is deeply romantic in a way that you don't often see in yuri anime, and we're supposedly getting six original movies in the coming years. Here's hoping they deliver on all of them.

Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid is an excellent fantasy slice-of-life anime where one of the two female main characters is explicitly and adorably in love with the other one. The animation is quite beautiful, and the themes of family and belonging are heartwarming.

Girls' Last Tour is sorta a post-apocalyptic slice-of-life (pretty unique right?), with some deeper philosophical elements added in. The yuri undertones are decent, and it's a good anime all around.

Once again, great job for these recommendations

The title that intrigued me the most is Revolutionary Girl Utena, which i will try and watch it sooner or later!

Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid is a good "soft" yuri, but in my opinion, it is more praised than underrated in this genre
Apr 7, 2020 4:35 AM

Sep 2015
JukeLawl said:
ShinyKing said:

Once again, great job for these recommendations

The title that intrigued me the most is Revolutionary Girl Utena, which i will try and watch it sooner or later!

Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid is a good "soft" yuri, but in my opinion, it is more praised than underrated in this genre
I guess you're right about Dragon Maid, I kinda forgot the recommendations were supposed to be for underrated and lesser known stuff lol. Then again, even shows like Bloom into You and Strawberry Panic aren't that well known as a whole, just mainly within the yuri community, so people who are new to yuri still may not have heard of them.
Apr 8, 2020 12:45 PM
Jul 2018
the burst angel manga
Apr 8, 2020 3:12 PM
Feb 2020
vivi-chan_ said:
the burst angel manga

You mean Bakuretsu Tenshi: Angel's Adolescence?
Does it contain yuri? I cant tell, the description is super vague
Apr 8, 2020 3:46 PM
Jul 2018
JukeLawl said:
vivi-chan_ said:
the burst angel manga

You mean Bakuretsu Tenshi: Angel's Adolescence?
Does it contain yuri? I cant tell, the description is super vague
it has the shoujo ai tag, but i dont really remember much about it
Apr 12, 2020 1:07 PM
Feb 2020
Yumi-tan said:
Lonely wolf, lonely sheep! It’s a pretty short manga but it’s super cute and sweet, while also having serious moments! And I thought the characters were lovable too

Looks like a nice short read, ill probably read it very soon!
Apr 25, 2020 12:44 PM

Mar 2020
JukeLawl said:
VioletteDBois said:

I have to say its more oriented towards the audience that like sweet romance, almost no ecchi but its good, i like it so far

This is a good one. I just read Asegao to Kase-san and the (still ongoing) sequel/reboot Yamada to Kase-san. Some of the cutest stuff I've seen so far, definitly recommend checking it out.

Also, if you like the the Bloom Into You / Yagate Kimi ni Naru anime you have to read the manga to get the other half of the story. The happy ending is really satisfying and made me cry a bit.
Apr 25, 2020 1:15 PM
Feb 2020
Timeyy92 said:
JukeLawl said:

This is a good one. I just read Asegao to Kase-san and the (still ongoing) sequel/reboot Yamada to Kase-san. Some of the cutest stuff I've seen so far, definitly recommend checking it out.

Also, if you like the the Bloom Into You / Yagate Kimi ni Naru anime you have to read the manga to get the other half of the story. The happy ending is really satisfying and made me cry a bit.

I've been on the edge banging my head if i want to read it online or buy it physically cause i like to have my manga in a physical form
It will probably depend if it looks good on shelf to be honest
Apr 29, 2020 6:47 AM
Jul 2019
I believe I saw a few comments about this, but Bloom Into You (Yagate Kimi ni Naru) is a must watch/read. I do recommend you read the manga since it's finished and really well made! There's also the anime with a nice story, but it doesn't have a 2nd season.

I love the manga ԅ(¯﹃¯ԅ)
Apr 29, 2020 12:59 PM
Feb 2020
HiDread said:
I believe I saw a few comments about this, but Bloom Into You (Yagate Kimi ni Naru) is a must watch/read. I do recommend you read the manga since it's finished and really well made! There's also the anime with a nice story, but it doesn't have a 2nd season.

I love the manga ԅ(¯﹃¯ԅ)

The manga looks awesome, i haven't read it yet but i've read other work from Nio Nakatani and im sure what is after the Anime is good but im in a dilemma about buying it physically or reading it online, im pretty bad at decision making

Did you read it online, or you have physical copies?
Apr 30, 2020 2:35 AM
Jul 2019
JukeLawl said:
HiDread said:

I love the manga ԅ(¯﹃¯ԅ)

The manga looks awesome, i haven't read it yet but i've read other work from Nio Nakatani and im sure what is after the Anime is good but im in a dilemma about buying it physically or reading it online, im pretty bad at decision making

Did you read it online, or you have physical copies?

Well, since I am at the "lack" of money, I read it online like many other things. You can do the same, but having the books itself is a story for itself. I'd buy all the books and still read it online since having the books is just "nice" ^-^
May 2, 2020 7:54 AM
Back to anime

Jun 2017
Hanjuku Joshi is a great read, but it might be hard to find a site online that as it. Other then that, I can recommend stuff like Tachibanakan Triangle or YuriCam which are pretty great in their own rights and are easier to find online~^^

In terms of anime, there's the more obvious ones like WataTen and/or Yuru Yuri which are more light, and then there's the "darker" titles like Citrus and/or Shoujo Sect~^^
May 2, 2020 8:15 AM
Jul 2018
Newbie here. Aside from the most well known examples (kase-san, bloom into you etc) I'm a big yuri fan and have a few recs. For manga, I just recently read the first volume of 'Goodbye my Rose Garden' by Dr Pepperco. It's a yuri based in Victorian England and the best new manga I've read so far this year. British here and I love seeing a manga based in my home country. The first volume (of 3) has just been released by seven seas. Seven seas also recently published a manga-styled graphic novel called 'Roadqueen' which I enjoyed quite alot. Has some nice nostalgic moments if you grew up in the late 90's/early 2000's like me.

As for anime, it will always be Simoun for me (probably my favourite anime of all time). If you can look past the problematic (I hate using this word) elements, which were pretty ubiquitous in 2000s yuri anime, it's well worth the payoff. The world is fleshed out and interesting, the fantasy designs are beautiful, every character receives some development with some highly memorable emotional highs and lows and the music is top tier. Inori no Uta by Savage Genius has to be my favourite anime ending song.
removed-userMay 3, 2020 4:43 PM
May 4, 2020 4:51 AM
Back to anime

Jun 2017
I'm not sure if anyone's recommended it yet or not, but the Kase-san And series are a great read for beginners venturing into the genre for the first time, even though it's also a good read for those who are used to the genre. It starts off kinda slow but does get kinda fast quickly too, with the 5th volume having them all already graduated from HS (though I suppose if I were to compare it to another series like Futaribeya, which has them graduate in the fourth volume, this series is slower..:/). Also, the art is very clean despite the fact the original volumes were essentially doujins before they got published in book formats. The reason why I'd recommend this to a beginner venturing into the genre of Yuri for the first time might be because the Yuri parts are few and far between in the first few volumes, with increasing amounts of intensiveness by the volume. So, if you like Yuri series that start slow but have an actual solid romance going on, then I'd recommend this book for you~! :)
May 6, 2020 10:07 AM
Jul 2019
Frag time is awsome, tamen de gucchi is a manhwa but its really good, and a spicy one is moonlight garden (wich is also a manhwa)
May 6, 2020 12:48 PM
Back to anime

Jun 2017
MariChannnnnn said:
Frag time is awsome, tamen de gucchi is a manhwa but its really good, and a spicy one is moonlight garden (wich is also a manhwa)

I haven't read/watched Fragtime yet, but I'll be doing it sometimes this Summer (for both). I don't really read much manhwa, but I might go check those two out~!^^

Btw, you accidentally (or was it on purpose?) posted the same thing twice so you might want to fix that~^^'
May 6, 2020 11:59 PM
Feb 2020
MariChannnnnn said:

Klefki_of_Awsome said:
MariChannnnnn said:

I haven't read/watched Fragtime yet, but I'll be doing it sometimes this Summer (for both). I don't really read much manhwa, but I might go check those two out~!^^

Btw, you accidentally (or was it on purpose?) posted the same thing twice so you might want to fix that~^^'

Fragtime movie is coming out in BlueRay, might have even came out already until now.
I think its worth it to check it out

Also MariChan, i deleted your duplicated reply.
JukeLawlMay 7, 2020 12:41 AM
May 7, 2020 12:18 AM
Jul 2019
JukeLawl said:
MariChannnnnn said:

Klefki_of_Awsome said:

Fragtime movie is coming out in BlueRay, might have even came out until now.

thank yo for deleting it for me :)
May 7, 2020 4:54 AM
Back to anime

Jun 2017
JukeLawl said:
MariChannnnnn said:

Klefki_of_Awsome said:

Fragtime movie is coming out in BlueRay, might have even came out already until now.

I see. :)
But I'll probably check it out online since it's already released on the sites I check~!^^
May 7, 2020 5:24 AM
Feb 2020
Klefki_of_Awsome said:
JukeLawl said:

But I'll probably check it out online since it's already released on the sites I check~!^^

You wont find it :P It releases in Japan in May 13th. Probably will take about a week after that to get into the pirates hands and get subbed
May 7, 2020 7:45 AM
Back to anime

Jun 2017
JukeLawl said:
Klefki_of_Awsome said:

You wont find it :P It releases in Japan in May 13th. Probably will take about a week after that to get into the pirates hands and get subbed

Nvr mind, I thought it was streamed online, but I can't find it anymore..>.>
May 7, 2020 9:30 AM
Feb 2020
Klefki_of_Awsome said:
JukeLawl said:

Nope. Not even a cinema recording sadly
May 7, 2020 10:24 AM
Back to anime

Jun 2017
JukeLawl said:
Klefki_of_Awsome said:

I really thought there was one though..:/
Well, hopefully someone will stream it (it's not pirating if it's on a legal streaming site, btw.. >.>)
May 7, 2020 12:02 PM
Feb 2020
Klefki_of_Awsome said:
JukeLawl said:

Well, hopefully someone will stream it (it's not pirating if it's on a legal streaming site, btw.. >.>)

Probably wont come out on streaming sites soon, my best bet is torrenting it.
May 7, 2020 12:27 PM
Back to anime

Jun 2017
JukeLawl said:
Klefki_of_Awsome said:

I don't know how to do that, lol~^-^'
May 7, 2020 1:13 PM
Feb 2020
Klefki_of_Awsome said:
JukeLawl said:

nyaa.si (website)
And BitTorrent
May 7, 2020 2:26 PM
Back to anime

Jun 2017
JukeLawl said:
Klefki_of_Awsome said:

nyaa.si (website)
And BitTorrent

OK, but that doesn't really tell me much, haha~^^'
May 7, 2020 2:35 PM
Feb 2020
Klefki_of_Awsome said:
JukeLawl said:

nyaa.si (website)
And BitTorrent

Its a complicated process
In non technical language, BitTorrent is a program that you can use to download Torrents that people uploaded and are supporting with their own upload speed. In other words BitTorrent acts as a server, transferring the data online to whichever BitTorrent Client Requests them. Nyaa.si acts as a Torrent Directory, targeted at finding Anime Torrents and other Japanese stuff. From books, games, all the way to TV and Anime series. Its illegal in some countries because copyrighted content goes around for FREE, but BitTorrent acts like a middleman, it does not share the files itself, the users do.
May 7, 2020 2:44 PM
Back to anime

Jun 2017
JukeLawl said:
Klefki_of_Awsome said:

Its a complicated process
In non technical language, BitTorrent is a program that you can use to download Torrents that people uploaded and are supporting with their own upload speed. In other words BitTorrent acts as a server, transferring the data online to whichever BitTorrent Client Requests them. Nyaa.si acts as a Torrent Directory, targeted at finding Anime Torrents and other Japanese stuff. From books, games, all the way to TV and Anime series. Its illegal in some countries because copyrighted content goes around for FREE, but BitTorrent acts like a middleman, it does not share the files itself, the users do.

Ah, OK, I get it now, thanks~!^^
May 10, 2020 4:34 AM
Back to anime

Jun 2017
JukeLawl said:
Klefki_of_Awsome said:

Then what's this? :) https://www18.gogoanime.io/fragtime-episode-1
May 10, 2020 5:21 AM
Feb 2020
Klefki_of_Awsome said:
JukeLawl said:

wtf this is early, not a good quality tho
Might wait for the Bluray version, thanks for the link :D
May 10, 2020 6:50 AM
Jul 2017
newbie here ^^ although all my recommend don't have the yuri or shoujo ai tag but most of these focus on female characters

1. Bang Dream: this is a rhythm game, there is a 3 season anime for this game, 2 season side story (1 completed and 1 is airing)

2. Shoujo Kageki Starlight Revue: i don't know this one start in what form but there exist an anime season, some stageplay perform by the seiyuu, and a gacha game

With 1 and 2: both of this come from Bushiroad (LL franchise) so the music are great and there are many show to follow if by chance you got in love with the seiyuu instead of the character

3. Centaur no nayami: orriginally this one is a manga, its got anime adaptation in 2017. There are male character in this but the spotlight belong to the girl

4. Girls und panzer: cute girls riding tank, firing shell

5. Haifuri: another series with cute girls but they are on battleship

6. World Witches series: consist of Strike Witches, Brave Witches, Luminous Witches,..... there are some married girls in this one (about 3 or 4 in like more than 20 characters but there husbands are all gone)

7. Uma musume: character base on racing horse (i remember that cygame make a game for this series)

8. Choujigen Game Neptune: cute girl in 2D world (i don't know how to explain this)

9. Konohana kitan: fox girls service in onsen

10. New game: Girls make game

11. Sakura quest: a group of girl trying to revive a town tourism

12. Sora no woto: post-apocalyse setting (watch this with headphone cause the soundtrack are real good)

these are all anime I would recommend everyone try for it
i'll post the manga later, after sorting my manga list

P.s: sorry for bad grammar, English is not my mother tounge
May 10, 2020 7:23 AM
Back to anime

Jun 2017
JukeLawl said:
Klefki_of_Awsome said:

wtf this is early, not a good quality tho
Might wait for the Bluray version, thanks for the link :D

You welcome, goganime almost always gets those early, lol~!^^'
May 10, 2020 7:26 AM
Back to anime

Jun 2017
GinHiver said:
newbie here ^^ although all my recommend don't have the yuri or shoujo ai tag but most of these focus on female characters

1. Bang Dream: this is a rhythm game, there is a 3 season anime for this game, 2 season side story (1 completed and 1 is airing)

2. Shoujo Kageki Starlight Revue: i don't know this one start in what form but there exist an anime season, some stageplay perform by the seiyuu, and a gacha game

With 1 and 2: both of this come from Bushiroad (LL franchise) so the music are great and there are many show to follow if by chance you got in love with the seiyuu instead of the character

3. Centaur no nayami: orriginally this one is a manga, its got anime adaptation in 2017. There are male character in this but the spotlight belong to the girl

6. World Witches series: consist of Strike Witches, Brave Witches, Luminous Witches,..... there are some married girls in this one (about 3 or 4 in like more than 20 characters but there husbands are all gone)

7. Uma musume: character base on racing horse (i remember that cygame make a game for this series)

8. Choujigen Game Neptune: cute girl in 2D world (i don't know how to explain this)

12. Sora no woto: post-apocalyse setting (watch this with headphone cause the soundtrack are real good)

Konohana KItan is Shoujo Ai, btw~^^ (It's also Seinen, which is strange for a Shoujo Ai series~^^')
May 10, 2020 2:23 PM
Feb 2020
GinHiver said:

Its alright dont worry, you are a pretty good speaker
Thank you for your recomendations!

Klefki_of_Awsome said:
GinHiver said:

Konohana KItan is Shoujo Ai, btw~^^ (It's also Seinen, which is strange for a Shoujo Ai series~^^')

Yeah pretty weird tbh, probably some MAL staff did a mistake but idk i doubt it
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Anime/manga with a "lustfully energetic" yuri character. Example: Merraid Oarburgh

greed2 - Oct 9, 2022

0 by greed2 »»
Oct 9, 2022 2:16 PM

» Any girls in the club?

Atypical_Date859 - Apr 30, 2020

11 by Kicchu »»
Dec 27, 2020 4:05 AM

» Explain the lore behind christian schools in yuri.

hijo_del_lechero - Dec 26, 2020

1 by Animebegay »»
Dec 26, 2020 7:02 PM

» Anime who must be Shoujo Ai

illfatedlucky - Jul 27, 2020

2 by illfatedlucky »»
Jul 30, 2020 11:05 AM

» [Real Life] Score this Yuri Music Video!

JukeLawl - Apr 3, 2020

9 by Atypical_Date859 »»
May 28, 2020 1:42 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.