Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Apr 25, 2020 3:33 PM
Aug 2018
in the original series, she looked like a hot woman that could pass for 30, but now she looks literally half the age with the baby face cheeks they gave her :(
Apr 25, 2020 4:04 PM

Jun 2016
I'd probably enjoy major's butt more if they'd put a few more nice ass shots
MEA·MENTVLA·INGENS·EST
Apr 25, 2020 4:21 PM
Jul 2007
This show was poorly executed.
Apr 28, 2020 2:23 PM
Feb 2016
Mabye don't watch the show for the hotness of the MC as your main attraction to it...
Apr 28, 2020 2:33 PM
Aug 2018
Weebslayer89 said:
Mabye don't watch the show for the hotness of the MC as your main attraction to it...

thanks weeblsayer for the advice but that's not my main attraction to it.
Apr 28, 2020 2:50 PM
Feb 2016
*One of your main attractions to the show then, because the existence of this thread kinda shows that this means a lot to you.
Apr 28, 2020 9:44 PM
Aug 2018
Weebslayer89 said:
*One of your main attractions to the show then, because the existence of this thread kinda shows that this means a lot to you.

no i just thought it would be a funny way to voice my critique of the violence they committed on the major

out of all the anime to watch, I don't actually watch SAC for butts
Apr 28, 2020 10:43 PM

Oct 2010
She looks like she's from a different anime than the others though. But agree that she looks like a 14 years old sex doll. The show is simply garbage of the filth, still pondering to add it in my list or not
May 5, 2020 1:57 AM

Sep 2008
Catalano said:
She looks like she's from a different anime than the others though. But agree that she looks like a 14 years old sex doll. The show is simply garbage of the filth, still pondering to add it in my list or not

Its pretty decent actually. In terms of script and overall direction, it is reminiscent of older anime, and SAC in particular. I thought it looked like crap at first, but the background shots look pretty neat and the action is some of the best I have seen in the genre. If you liked GitS SAC, add this one to the list.
"...our faces marked by toil, by deceptions, by success, by love; our weary eyes looking still, looking always, looking anxiously for something out of life, that while it is expected is already gone – has passed unseen, in a sigh, in a flash – together with the youth, with the strength, with the romance of illusions.” - Joseph Conrad ('Youth')
May 5, 2020 3:32 AM
Aug 2018
eyerok said:
Catalano said:

Its pretty decent actually. In terms of script and overall direction, it is reminiscent of older anime, and SAC in particular. I thought it looked like crap at first, but the background shots look pretty neat and the action is some of the best I have seen in the genre. If you liked GitS SAC, add this one to the list.

That's what I hear, it's just the directing was so awful that I couldn't finish the first episode even.

That super long chase scene where more than half the episode was taken up just went on and on with nothing actually happening. They were literally chasing in a straight line and randomly shooting their guns non stop for what FELT like 13 minutes straight. It had such little variety of things happening the whole scene that I decided the rest of the show was probably going to be directed like this too judging by episode discussions.
May 5, 2020 5:19 AM

Oct 2010
TransparentNinja said:
eyerok said:

That's what I hear, it's just the directing was so awful that I couldn't finish the first episode even.

That super long chase scene where more than half the episode was taken up just went on and on with nothing actually happening. They were literally chasing in a straight line and randomly shooting their guns non stop for what FELT like 13 minutes straight. It had such little variety of things happening the whole scene that I decided the rest of the show was probably going to be directed like this too judging by episode discussions.

Don't forget about major drinking beer (she has a full prostetic body) and batou shouting "give me war!". I watched it, it wasn't as good as sac at all.
May 5, 2020 5:24 AM

Apr 2012
Major and Batou drink beer in the first movie, they also explain they can't get drunk.
May 5, 2020 7:09 AM

Mar 2016
She doesn't look like 14. She does give an air of being legal.
My problem with her is that the writters did nothing with her the entire season. Like, every time she was on screen she'd do only 2 thing: cross her legs or cross her arms. No more than that. Like, wtf? Every time she appeared I'd always ask if she was gonna sit and cross her legs or cross her arms. That's how deep she was.
May 5, 2020 11:03 AM
Aug 2018
tzarye14 said:
She doesn't look like 14. She does give an air of being legal.
My problem with her is that the writters did nothing with her the entire season. Like, every time she was on screen she'd do only 2 thing: cross her legs or cross her arms. No more than that. Like, wtf? Every time she appeared I'd always ask if she was gonna sit and cross her legs or cross her arms. That's how deep she was.

I think the wardrobe change was big for how old she comes off as too. In SAC her outfits were pretty mature compared to this
May 6, 2020 12:51 AM

Sep 2008
EratiK said:
Major and Batou drink beer in the first movie, they also explain they can't get drunk.

yup. DUnno why he is so disturbed by them drinking bear. Probably has not seen the movies and SAC.
"...our faces marked by toil, by deceptions, by success, by love; our weary eyes looking still, looking always, looking anxiously for something out of life, that while it is expected is already gone – has passed unseen, in a sigh, in a flash – together with the youth, with the strength, with the romance of illusions.” - Joseph Conrad ('Youth')
May 6, 2020 1:04 AM

Apr 2020
I mean, I'm a gay man boy but I think she looks early to mid 20s. Which is a bit weird considering her mental age would be in the 40s.
May 6, 2020 1:48 AM

Jan 2009
its the same with Arise series/ova/movie but ye from the trailer she looks too young

More topics from this board

Poll: » Koukaku Kidoutai: SAC_2045 Episode 5 Discussion

MegamiRem - Apr 24, 2020

11 by abystoma2 »»
Nov 15, 2023 1:37 PM

Poll: » Koukaku Kidoutai: SAC_2045 Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

SteelingMax - Apr 23, 2020

57 by abystoma2 »»
Nov 14, 2023 3:42 AM

» This series got way too much hate

Tyrannicswine117 - Feb 21, 2021

26 by SametTakao »»
Nov 9, 2023 4:33 AM

Poll: » Koukaku Kidoutai: SAC_2045 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Tsarko - Apr 24, 2020

59 by Shawn_Shambley »»
Jul 9, 2023 6:38 AM

Poll: » Koukaku Kidoutai: SAC_2045 Episode 11 Discussion

MegamiRem - Apr 25, 2020

11 by naturalbrawler »»
Jun 3, 2023 11:59 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.