Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 9, 2020 1:50 PM

Sep 2018
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Kinda feels like it would have made a better series than a stand alone OVA, which I'm guessing it was supposed to be since the title even says part one. As is this was just OK. A cute piece of fluff but I'll probably completely forget about it in week.
Sep 2, 2021 4:20 PM

Aug 2017
Apparently it's the first anime to include a character communicating via sign language. Pretty cool. So many Gainax staffers as well.

kandi_gloss said:

Kinda feels like it would have made a better series than a stand alone OVA, which I'm guessing it was supposed to be since the title even says part one. As is this was just OK. A cute piece of fluff but I'll probably completely forget about it in week.

How is this reflected in the title, though?
Sep 2, 2021 4:33 PM

Sep 2018
St0rmblade said:

How is this reflected in the title, though?

How is what reflected in the title exactly?...

If you mean the part one thing, Looking through stuff now I don't see it anywhere but I must have seen it someplace at the time? *shrugs*
It's been over a year since I made that comment and this past year felt like several rolled into one for obvious reasons, so I have no clue.

St0rmblade said:

Apparently it's the first anime to include a character communicating via sign language. Pretty cool.

Also, that's interesting if true.

KristiwazhereSep 2, 2021 4:50 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.