Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 24, 2019 7:21 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
That's the ritual of the Shrine Maiden huh? I must say, this episode took the cake with the bizarre events going on. Of course, Yuno is an important figure in this conflict.

It looks like Takuya and the others are fighting not just for freedom but also for just surviving.
Sep 24, 2019 9:49 AM

Oct 2017
WTF with the unnecessary drama at the end?!
Sep 24, 2019 10:09 AM

Feb 2019
Well I guess we see how it's possible that Amanda is Kanna's mother and made it to Earth...and Takuya is still possibly Kanna's father.

Will we ever get to see where Takuya's parents went though? Only one episode left to tie up the loose ends, and it seems there are quite a lot of them.

Ryuzoji didn't really answer Ayumi's question though..."why are you trying to destroy both worlds"..."because I am immortal and humans aren't" WTF does that even mean?

Also, I am not understanding why Ayumi seems to actually have command of her soldiers, but they keep doing shit without her permission. Why hasn't she fired that one eye dude?
Sep 24, 2019 11:17 AM
Jan 2019
Yu-did not agree to sacrifice for both worlds, I take my hat off. Poor Takuya. So, that's how Amanda came to earth, and that's where she gave birth to Kanna, I guess.

AMANDAAAAAA! :'v, damn Ryuzoji !.
Sep 24, 2019 12:52 PM

Aug 2013
Ryuzoji is always causing trouble. He really wants to destroy the world.

HOOfan_1 said:
Well I guess we see how it's possible that Amanda is Kanna's mother and made it to Earth...and Takuya is still possibly Kanna's father.

I would not have guessed that Amanda went to earth and actually be Kanna's mother. That makes sense since Amanda looks like the women in the photo that Kana has.

One more episode to go. I would like to play the VN after this.

Sep 24, 2019 4:20 PM

Jul 2017
In the end, it's Ryuzoji vs. the world. Is that what were supposed to believe?

@HOOfan_1 @Leo the possibilities of knowing the relations of Kanna between Amanda and Takuya...it's hard to tell even at this point (it's not even clear cut). For one, I highly suspect that it'll either be resolved or not. For two, at least there is some sort of closure to it.

The Ritual is underway, but the "remake" of Mt. Sankaku is threatening the process.

HOOfan_1 said:
Ryuzoji didn't really answer Ayumi's question though..."why are you trying to destroy both worlds"..."because I am immortal and humans aren't" WTF does that even mean?

Also, I am not understanding why Ayumi seems to actually have command of her soldiers, but they keep doing shit without her permission. Why hasn't she fired that one eye dude?

That's quite dumbfounding too.

With how bizarre the events turn out now, I'm even more astounded that Takuya has the Reflector Device, but doesn't use it. Is there some motive to it? There's something I'm not understanding here.

One final episode to go, I'm very interested to see how all of this will be resolved.
Sep 24, 2019 4:48 PM
Jan 2016
I realy want to know what the fuck is the real objective of that ryuzoji, I mean he (or it) is dimensional criminal and he travel between the worlds.
I think he has something bigger than ridiculous killing the immoral creatures thing, or so that what I want at least.
and there is that thing about takuya's father.
One episode left, I think it is not enough.
Sep 25, 2019 4:21 AM

Feb 2017
KANLen09 said:
With how bizarre the events turn out now, I'm even more astounded that Takuya has the Reflector Device, but doesn't use it. Is there some motive to it? There's something I'm not understanding here.

Not sure it he said it as he was going to Dela Granto but I do remember once he was tempted to use it and basically said "I can't use it if I want to save Kanna", so I'm guessing is that the reflector device is now set to that time and if he were to set another time he couldn't go back.

Also I kinda buy Ryuzoji's motive, after the first couple million years you'll start finding new ways to entertain yourself and what better way than to annoy a bunch of people you know can't beat you but will try their darn hardest to do it.
LuxeraphSep 25, 2019 4:26 AM
Sep 25, 2019 4:51 AM
Jun 2017
Ohh here we are ryuzoji and the rest of those souls...

Will.Yu-no continue the ritual?

Ohh lets see the final episode
Sep 25, 2019 8:21 AM

Aug 2018
Another dead character ! Though she might be somewhere else, would be very cool if she had been sent to Earth, considering Ryuzoji's words.

Next week last episode, but 24 minutes really seem short to end this. Even if they split it in 2 parts, first one being Dela Granto arc's last moments and then come back to Earth (if it ever happens actually, but it should), I can't see such a deep & interesting show ending like that.
Sep 25, 2019 2:10 PM

May 2018
So in other words that so called "REBELLION" was just a simple misunderstanding of what's at stake?????

That was fucking STUPID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 25, 2019 8:21 PM
Aug 2016
So it's likely Kanna wasnt't dead but instead get isekai'd and arrive on earth few years before and she is kanna's mother. she probably already pregnant before get isekai'd and Takuya is the father

Now it make sense this might be the reason Takuya's father took her in? because he knew she's his grandghter

Sep 27, 2019 2:53 PM

May 2018
One more episode to go. We are now at the ending of the anime, now that Ryuzoji comes and decided to stop the ritual. I don't know but, I don't like Takuya as a character here, he is like a guy who make love to everyone, I'm not even sure who he loves. I am excited to see how they will end the anime.

Sep 30, 2019 3:08 PM

Oct 2012
Another anime-original episode. I guess at this point it's almost certain they won't be going for the game ending but rather new one (I and I guess I know what that will be, considering what happened so far).

The real main flaw of this adaptation is that everything is so black-and-white, good and evil... which wasn't the case in the original game. So they completely changed the message the game had into your ordinary fantasy series... the point of all this was.. what exactly?

I would be lying when I say I was utterly disappointed by this episode though, I wasn't. I'm kinda intrigued where they want to go from here and how they attempt to conclude this (though I doubt it would be in any satisfying manner).

But it certainly wasn't the brilliant Yu-No I knew, the intriguing game with many thought-provoking life questions that was game-changer in storytelling when it was released.
Sep 30, 2019 9:08 PM
Jul 2018
Leo said:
Ryuzoji is always causing trouble. He really wants to destroy the world.

HOOfan_1 said:

I would not have guessed that Amanda went to earth and actually be Kanna's mother. That makes sense since Amanda looks like the women in the photo that Kana has.

One more episode to go. I would like to play the VN after this.

Haha, unfortunately, I probably won't even finish the last episode because the Visual novel just released and I'm bout to start it right now <3. I was hooked in the first 5 eps.

This last ep had a bit of stuff going on, but honestly these filler eps are killing me... Absolutely why I had to switch to the Novel at this point, I think I was done around ep 21 to be honest, but still kept going just to see where the anime'd take it.
Nov 13, 2019 8:53 AM

Sep 2012
ok amanda is pregro and doesn't know yet and gives birth to kana in mc's world's past

thats my prediction
Nov 13, 2019 8:55 AM

Sep 2012
mat619 said:
So it's likely Kanna wasnt't dead but instead get isekai'd and arrive on earth few years before and she is kanna's mother. she probably already pregnant before get isekai'd and Takuya is the father

Now it make sense this might be the reason Takuya's father took her in? because he knew she's his grandghter

i thought that sins i first so her 😆
Nov 16, 2019 2:36 PM

Jul 2015
Ryuzoji is back to being the main villain

And...Amanda is gone, probably going to give birth to Kanna who is Takuya's daughter..which means in an earlier episode he touched his own daughter's oppai

damn..our man needs to learn some constraints...

Jun 6, 8:48 PM

Apr 2008
Oh no, its the attack of the jizz ghosts!

ffs I'm laughing my ass off at this

Why do they look like that?!
Is it because this is based on a HGame? Is this some type of weird symbolism?

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kono Yo no Hate de Koi wo Utau Shoujo YU-NO Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 13, 2019

53 by Buhay127 »»
Jul 10, 12:39 PM

Poll: » Kono Yo no Hate de Koi wo Utau Shoujo YU-NO Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 1, 2019

90 by Talamare »»
Jun 7, 7:51 AM

Poll: » Kono Yo no Hate de Koi wo Utau Shoujo YU-NO Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 16, 2019

83 by RGreatDanton »»
May 16, 6:59 PM

Poll: » Kono Yo no Hate de Koi wo Utau Shoujo YU-NO Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 9, 2019

88 by RGreatDanton »»
May 16, 6:37 PM

Poll: » Kono Yo no Hate de Koi wo Utau Shoujo YU-NO Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Apr 2, 2019

246 by RGreatDanton »»
May 16, 8:50 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.