Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
May 26, 2018 10:54 AM

Jun 2016
Finally some backstory. Everything makes sense now, although they could have spreaded the infodump across 2 episodes and not one, because it was kind of hard to follow all the events at once.

May 26, 2018 10:56 AM
Mar 2015
APE led humanity down the road to hell in exchange for immortality Dr Franks is basically Dr Frankenstein creating his own monster. APE is trying to take down the klaxosaurs before they go
May 26, 2018 10:59 AM

Jul 2012
DeitysDynasty said:
Lups said:
God damn it, this episode was utterly disappointing.
how? why? i thought te backstory was handled really well

It basically just gave a nod to what the fanbase had already inferred, the real questions weren't answered and we have very little new information to work with.
May 26, 2018 11:02 AM

Oct 2015
Oh shit, we got 6 episodes left and explained fuck all!

- Writers, Episode 19.
May 26, 2018 11:07 AM
Apr 2018
i love as well as hate this show. liked it for the topic they picked but feel frustrated by the way they rush the storyline. they give unnecessary screentime to useless things and almost no time to important ones. like in the recent episode , they could have elaborated more on how humanity reach to that stage and how this shit ape organization took over ,making themselves called fu*king assholes Papa (i seriously hate when the kids refer them Papa) also i thought that lady who wanted to get married to Dr. Franxx would make an impact on his way of thinking or her death would make an impact. so these little things which the show writers miss makes ME annoyed. hope they bring in some spirituality and show that the human race should ponder on what they are approaching by interfering in the laws of nature ( cloning stuff and all ). plus i think zero two is gonna die in the end
May 26, 2018 11:08 AM

Aug 2017
Of course, Zero Two have the DNA of the klaxosaur Princess, pretty obvious...

The informative episode came too late. I don't care. The anime have an incorrect order of episodes. Why didn't happened before? We lose time in meaningless episodes. FAIL. The klaxosaur Princess didn't kill Dr. FranXX because forced reasons and even gives her DNA off guard. I want a explanation of this. I'm sad that the Doctor's character barely has a presence in the anime, he is more interesting that our main cast. Everyone, outside the main cast (except Goro), are FAR more interesting. 3/5

pd: i want the origin of the Nines.

NurguburuMay 26, 2018 11:19 AM
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
May 26, 2018 11:16 AM

Apr 2017
This was pretty good, the much needed backstory episode.

Zero Two was made from the Klaxosaur princess DNA, and since she's half klaxosaur only, that means half her DNA came from Dr.Franxx.

The madman made a kid with a loli, I tip my hat to him.
cunnysseur
May 26, 2018 11:16 AM

Apr 2014
Shingster said:
The choice of immortality or loss of reproduction abilities though was a hard one.

It apparently wasn't that hard since majority of the population went along with being immortal.

-

Wow... it took them 19 episodes for them to finally give us some history on its world and Dr.Franxx...yet it still feels super underwhelming. They still didn't adequately explain why it had to be male & female pairing, like every other character in this show my opinion on Dr.Franxx hasn't changed and APE's whole motivation of just wanting to be immortal is just felt really lame here.

There had to be people that were pushing back against APE's ideas but they never showed it.

This is the shit that makes Franxx so frustrating to watch for me They never ever show key moments like what I just said to really sell the world.
MiiyoSonMay 26, 2018 11:21 AM
May 26, 2018 11:19 AM

Jun 2013
such utterly lazy storytelling. 18 episodes with little/no world building and on 19th episode just infodump it through a flashback narration..... lol.
May 26, 2018 11:20 AM

Feb 2016
SupremeEdgelord said:
Oh well, at least they finally give some explanations and give Dr Franxx some backstory.

And for what reason did you build a robot that works only under that condition?

Yeah that moment was wierd ... like what do you mean "discovered"? You did not dig this up in the backyard from that ancient civilization ... you MADE it! And atleast 13 times as mentioned!

It seems to have been used as a quick way to kill off Karina ... which is wierd considering that her being alive or dead does not seem to matter to her "husband" all that much; or atleast the episode did not make it seem like it mattered. You could have used any of the other "scientist gets killed by their death machine research" cliches, and it would have made more sense.

Also, the potential aliens is one thing, but the ancient civilization? Also it seems that the fall of humanity happened less than 30 years ago. Did humans really forget about everything for that time because they have the pleasure machines at home? Also, the "we are following an old tradition" and "apparenty in the past" lady talking about marrage in episode 10 - literaly her parents did it, and not more than 70 years ago!

When you build a story on ambiguity for 20 episodes, you tend to get alot of hype since people fill in the gaps themselves and it always makes sense in their head. It is why, for example, alot of people believe that Dark Souls has a masterpiece story. But when you actually provide a resolution, the deeper into the story you do it, the more people you alienate - which has a negative impact in the end.

Well, it is still entertaining ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
May 26, 2018 11:23 AM

Jan 2015
The majority of this expository episode fell pretty much in line with all of my speculations, to this point... Made even better with the added insight into Dr. Franxx's past, the loss of his lover, and his infatuation-cum-obsession with the klaxosaur princess. Pretty damned good, all told.
~ sXeblues - Reviews on Youtube ~
May 26, 2018 11:29 AM

Jan 2017
Oh my god, this episode gave us some amazing insight towards this anime... It did so whilst remaining fairly interesting between the flashbacks as well.

When they started going on about cloning, I seemed to have seen a resemblance between Hiro and dr. Frank X dr. Milsa... Are they somehow related? Who knows?
And zero two is apparently a clone of the klaxosaur princess; kudos to dr. Frank for managing to retrieve a sample -a hair sample at that- he is pretty obsessive though, but I guess this stems from his loss.
However, whilst this anime does give off some Evangelion the premise of the anime seems original.
May 26, 2018 11:36 AM

Jan 2017
SupremeEdgelord said:
Oh well, at least they finally give some explanations and give Dr Franxx some backstory.

I'm not too sure but it could be to do with the way klaxosaurs would have to be killed; with them having only X chromosomes, necessitating Y chromosomes for a reaction and because franXX's use klaxosaurs as it's base so women have to bear the brunt of it since they're compatible with the bodies whilst the guys control it and fight because of their Y chromosomes enabling them to do so.
But those that are immortal become somewhat androgynous as physically, reproductive organs identify gender; whilst those of whom that have lost their reproductive may be lacking in that department of chromsomes.

honestly though, it boils down to the fact that the concept of franXX originates from the remains of a klaxosaur he began experimenting with

P.S.
Forgive me as it is written in a such a runabout way
tidoesstuffMay 26, 2018 11:41 AM
May 26, 2018 11:37 AM

Jan 2009
SupremeEdgelord said:

you forgot to add the context, Dr. FranXX is a cloning expert so its easy to say he cloned the Klaxosaur dead body they found to make the FranXX robot
May 26, 2018 11:39 AM

May 2016
SO Hakase Franxx is a PEDO!!!

Finally, we got some answers, and Zorome stood against papa impressive Goro is still doing the big brother job not much screen time sadly.
May 26, 2018 11:40 AM
Sep 2016
Okay, so zero two is the clone of 001 (klaxosaurus princess). Something tells me that hiro is the clone of Dr. Franxx now. Let's see, we won't be getting a episode next week i guess.
May 26, 2018 11:44 AM
Jan 2018
ok so this episode unfold lot of information, and it feels like a harsh battle will come after this one.

i am not sure if i should give a high score or a lower score, so it is 3/5 from me. welll in this episode it is about dr frank the creator of franxx itself, and when i looked at his young face and hear about his illegal clone experiments, i feel like "IS HIRO/015 A CLONE OF DR FRANXX?"............... well after that not much about the kids, but the deserted and destroyed earth feels so like NGE and PR (well this anime feels like copy paste of lot of refference anyway, and it makes this anime interesting.) the thing that hit me hard is........... WHAT THE F with dr frank's dino queen fetish, so is karina milsa is worthless, he just let her die and crazy over some monster queen, (and if hiro is his clone we can tell where his love for 02 came from). wtf with him after hi got his arm ripped of his face looks like so much happy and full of fetish. and WTF at the end with dr frank, it clearly looks like he has a sick plan for his obsession, and feels like ikari's obsession over rei ayanami, and as evil as ikari is.
anyway did you notice nana and hachi cameo as kids..........
May 26, 2018 11:44 AM

Jan 2012
koudez said:
such utterly lazy storytelling. 18 episodes with little/no world building and on 19th episode just infodump it through a flashback narration..... lol.

I totally agree. This is such a unoriginal way to give the final battles some importance beyond the children's well-being like in all the previous fights. A flashback of a non main-character is also not consistent with the anime's storytelling which has been based on of the pilot's experiences.
And I don't even want to mention the plain backstory itself.
May 26, 2018 11:50 AM
Mar 2018
Wow, yet another filler. And an important one too. I kindoff need to find that oe youtuber that said that this show has good world-building. Because it's just your regular backstory three quarters into the show! And why did they build up Zero Two and Hero so much, if they stop using them halfway in? The mess starts to keep piling up. And don't even get me started on the pacing again...
May 26, 2018 11:55 AM
Jul 2014
hmm, so the episode confirmed and denied some of what I had guessed:

Right:
-Magma leads to immortality
-Magma leads to environmental collapse
-plantations created as shelters from environmental collapse
-the klaxosaur princess is either humanity's creation or an alien

Wrong:
-humanity created the klaxosaur princess
-reproduction outlawed due to plantations
-klaxosaur princess' objective.
-female prototype pilot linked to nines somehow.

This episode was interesting. It gave us a lot of backstory, but unfortunately was poorly paced and didn't let us make critical conclusions. In particular, it doesn't really bring us to the present; instead, it sort of teases us with more implications. I was also profoundly disappointed that the klaxosaurs were "an ancient civilization," as this does zilch to explain the origins of the war in the first place, and indeed makes the Klaxosaurs and the Klaxosaur princess herself look like the offending party. Furthermore, it does little if anything to give Dr. Franxx any depth, and indeed makes him look like even more of a cutout charicature than he already was.

However, we can draw several conclusions from this, particularly from the ending:

First, this series will end in tragedy. Most of the children will die in the upcoming battle, possibly including Hiro and Zero-Two. They will struggle against their fate, and fail.

Second, it's clear that Dr. Frank is responsible for creating Zero-Two by splicing the DNA of the Klaxosaur Princess (from her hair) with human DNA. He's also likely responsible for creating the Nines as well; I wouldn't be surprised if the squad of plantation 13 also had some link to this event.
May 26, 2018 11:58 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
MiiyoSon said:
Shingster said:
The choice of immortality or loss of reproduction abilities though was a hard one.

It apparently wasn't that hard since majority of the population went along with being immortal.

-

Wow... it took them 19 episodes for them to finally give us some history on its world and Dr.Franxx...yet it still feels super underwhelming. They still didn't adequately explain why it had to be male & female pairing, like every other character in this show my opinion on Dr.Franxx hasn't changed and APE's whole motivation of just wanting to be immortal is just felt really lame here.

There had to be people that were pushing back against APE's ideas but they never showed it.

This is the shit that makes Franxx so frustrating to watch for me They never ever show key moments like what I just said to really sell the world.

True enough. But when given such a choice very few people can say no to it.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 26, 2018 11:58 AM
Jan 2014
It seems ironic, we wanted as Civilization to reach the culmination of our human development, and the only thing we achieve is to lose our humanity, destroy the planet and be on the verge of global extinction...

... Great achievement APE.

Without a doubt it is the sin of our sins because we want to be like God... try to look for immortality, being that we do not deserve, using the planet as if we could achieve infinite progress on a finite planet that can defend itself against us... and use cloning to play at being masters and lords of the lives of thousands of Human Children and continue the destructive cycle of Human Instrumentation, the human as a tool.

Without a doubt I agree with the saying that:

Darling in the FranXX can be summarized in that simple sentence.
May 26, 2018 11:59 AM
Jun 2016
Wow, what an interesting episode.

We get an idea of how the whole problem started, and how Zero Two came to be.

So, basically, we are looking at a world where everyone abandons themselves to pleasure, while clone kids fight to keep the peace.

There is a BIG aesop in this somewhere.

10/10.
"The greatness of one's sorrow when parting is the evidence of the deepness of one's love, so if one fears sadness, one wouldn't be able to love anything."

Nov 2013
DonTrumpolino said:
Wow, yet another filler. And an important one too.

How can it be both a filler and important?

Mar 2016
Ravioli Ravioli, Don't Lewd the Klaxo Loli

May 26, 2018 12:00 PM
Mar 2018
People still think that there will be rebellion ark rofl. They just want to live a normal life, they aren't going to rebel.
May 26, 2018 12:00 PM
Mar 2009
Ah, from this episode finally we understand why Darling in the Franxx make a collaboration with Pacific Rim.
May 26, 2018 12:04 PM
Jul 2018
They keep focusing on Zero Two's horns, is her saurification still going on?
May 26, 2018 12:05 PM
Mar 2018
ChromeEagle said:
Ravioli Ravioli, Don't Lewd the Klaxo Loli

Her eyes must be bigger than her brain, but since she's a squid the brain is probably stored in the tentacles...
May 26, 2018 12:07 PM

Sep 2017
Glad we finally get an info dump episode like this. Others are saying it should have come earlier, but I don't mind tbh. This works fine to bridge into the final arc. It was pretty interesting and obviously heavily inspired by eva, but I'm excited for what comes next.
May 26, 2018 12:08 PM
Mar 2018
Fujimiya said:
Ah, from this episode finally we understand why Darling in the Franxx make a collaboration with Pacific Rim.

Don't you dare to ruin a good movie! Pacific Rim, that is. This show just turned into Children of Men meets a lot of movies from the 90's and early 2000's. Can't wait for the matrix part, where they explain how the elders are connected via an internet...

plus typcial japan: Thinks americans would die out first. Don't they know that's bad for business...
May 26, 2018 12:13 PM
Mar 2018
>Pacific Rim
>good movie

xD
May 26, 2018 12:13 PM

Apr 2008
They should have opened with backstory shown in this episode instead of fan service.
I shall know no fear as I am fear incarnated
May 26, 2018 12:15 PM
Mar 2009
DonTrumpolino said:
Fujimiya said:

Don't you dare to ruin a good movie! Pacific Rim, that is. This show just turned into Children of Men meets a lot of movies from the 90's and early 2000's. Can't wait for the matrix part, where they explain how the elders are connected via an internet...

plus typcial japan: Thinks americans would die out first. Don't they know that's bad for business...

Welp, i mean there is a reason why a mecha must be piloted by 2 pilots and some unknown lifeform threatening humans coming from nowhere.
Note: The first is a dumb but awesome movie, the second is...........meh.............

Btw, i just remembered, in our real world There is some research of magma energy like this but it's still in progress, i guess the storywriter make this scientific progression as the plot base for Franxx:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iceland_Deep_Drilling_Project
May 26, 2018 12:15 PM

Nov 2016
A very interesting and important episode showing more of Dr. Franx and the past of humanity.

The story was appealing and some questions were answered with this episode. The exchange of emotions for immortality, that magma is dangerous. What humans do for research, damn. Klaxosaur queen is still a mystery, but it have something related with humans.

Squad 13 should be starting a rebellion soon, and that ending, I assume that was the origin of Zero Two. The doctor is crazy for research.
May 26, 2018 12:18 PM

Jan 2016
I like Dr. Franx's character. He was engrossed by some cloning shiet his entire life, was not affected by thots, and was enamored by some xeno-loli. This old cyborg is a man of culture
In time, you will know the tragic extent of my fapping's...
May 26, 2018 12:18 PM
Jan 2014
By the way, this episode confirms what Nana and Hachi are... well actually, we already knew that they were pistils, but we can see that they were also in the same house as Squadron 13.

Fuck this is what most shocks me, Dr. FranXX's wife, Milsa reminds me a lot to Kokoro....

and to say it, Hiro looks like Dr. FranXX when he was young? xD

Very bad theory APE, live as immortals, so we need children? true ?, stupid, human evolution and its variability has been achieved precisely over billions of years from precisely its variability in reproduction, destroy this, implies the direct death of humanity, regardless of humanity can be immortal... but if we canT have children, civilization is doomed to extinction.

Change human reproduction for immortality... is not a correct balance of things.

By the way, even if they do not know it, Magma's technology in our world is already being studied... Well, we're screwed! xD

Lolikon_ExtremMay 26, 2018 12:22 PM
May 26, 2018 12:23 PM
Mar 2009
Skennes said:
A very interesting and important episode showing more of Dr. Franx and the past of humanity.

The story was appealing and some questions were answered with this episode. The exchange of emotions for immortality, that magma is dangerous. What humans do for research, damn. Klaxosaur queen is still a mystery, but it have something related with humans.

Squad 13 should be starting a rebellion soon, and that ending, I assume that was the origin of Zero Two. The doctor is crazy for research.
Skennes said:

My guess is, the earth cant sustain itself because the overmining of magma energy from earth ,the earth became barren because of lack of underground magma(remember, in school we learned that as dangerously magma, after the volcanic eruption, the land around the volcanic eruption become very fertile.

Kyouryuu/Klaxo seems like an ancient civilization that wake up after earth lacks magma energies to support it. We still need a proper explanation from next episode though
May 26, 2018 12:24 PM
Jul 2018
A highly interesting episode, that's for sure.

Got some backstory on humanity, the world (which is surprisingly our own) and how it fell into ruin in the so-called search for immortality by using magma and science, the Klaxosaurs and how they came to be (sort of), how the FranXX robots came into being, et cetera, et cetera, which was all told from Dr. FranXX's POV, while also being interspersed with the goings on of Squad 13 (who definitely seem to be gearing up for a rebellion).

Anyway, it seems Zero Two was created from the DNA (the hairs) of the Klaxosaur Princess/Queen, so perhaps she's a clone of sorts? Her younger sister? Who knows!

There's only 5 episodes left now, and I honestly can't wait to see what happens next!
May 26, 2018 12:28 PM
Jul 2016
a genuinely good plot twists in this episode; papa isn't necessarily a villain, more like antagonist, and the kids probably won't need to kill anyone to win their freedom.

i really didn't see that fatherhood thing coming. the doctor really is a scumbag though.

the only real mystery remaining is what those klaxosaur cores are
May 26, 2018 12:29 PM

Oct 2012
Weeeeak. Oh my god was that a fucking mecha smacking its head against the wall just like in EVANGELION? oh damn I didn't see that coming

Seriously weak, but I wasn't expecting much anyway. Also, Dr. Franxx just became more fucking annoying

I have no idea where this is going anymore. Go live with the Klaxosaurs everyone.
May 26, 2018 12:29 PM
Mar 2018
Fujimiya said:

Welp, i mean there is a reason why a mecha must be piloted by 2 pilots and some unknown lifeform threatening humans coming from nowhere.
Note: The first is a dumb but awesome movie, the second is...........meh.............

Btw, i just remembered, in our real world There is some research of magma energy like this but it's still in progress, i guess the storywriter make this scientific progression as the plot base for Franxx:

Well, yes, but I guess we are past the point of injecting crude to make us younger. It's just an easy plotpoint for the fanboys. They basically found the mysterious substance X and made some Power Puff Girls. Also they rip off more Evangelion than Pacific Rim, except for the two persons part, because I can already smell that the first protoype is Strelizia and Hero is made out of the doc...

Ironwarrer said:
By the way, this episode confirms what Nana and Hachi are... well actually, we already knew that they were pistils, but we can see that they were also in the same house as Squadron 13.

Fuck this is what most shocks me, Dr. FranXX's wife, Milsa reminds me a lot to Kokoro....

Change human reproduction for immortality... is not a correct balance of things.

The bigger shock is that they thought noone would get that until now.

Which Kokoro? There are like a ton of those names in anime, and she rather looks like every other anime blond girl atm.

But I don't really see a resemblance, even if it is very clear, since he lets him get quite close to himself.

And the whole immortal or kids thing is like old. You always need to sacrifice something for a greater power. That's what drama is based on.
May 26, 2018 12:30 PM
#1 Hitagi Lover

Apr 2014
ok episode. Honestly it's about time that we get some worldbuilding. This was probably the best ep imo since it gives backstory to Dr. Franxx and it was actually interesting. Still, it doesn't excuse the fact that this episode should've been shown way way earlier. I mean like all of this should've been explained around eps 8 to 10 maybe.

Imo A1 just can't balance worldbuilding and character development. But at least it's better late than never so i really can't complain.
May 26, 2018 12:33 PM
Mar 2018
So she ripped off his hand and he just walk away alone and didn't bleed to death... Ok
May 26, 2018 12:37 PM
Jan 2014
DonTrumpolino said:
Fujimiya said:

Well, yes, but I guess we are past the point of injecting crude to make us younger. It's just an easy plotpoint for the fanboys. They basically found the mysterious substance X and made some Power Puff Girls. Also they rip off more Evangelion than Pacific Rim, except for the two persons part, because I can already smell that the first protoype is Strelizia and Hero is made out of the doc...

Ironwarrer said:

The bigger shock is that they thought noone would get that until now.

Which Kokoro? There are like a ton of those names in anime, and she rather looks like every other anime blond girl atm.

But I don't really see a resemblance, even if it is very clear, since he lets him get quite close to himself.

And the whole immortal or kids thing is like old. You always need to sacrifice something for a greater power. That's what drama is based on.

That is the error, and the problem, if you need to sacrifice everything you are for the ambition of a greater power... and that does not mean that you live better, but rather a simple illusion that degenerates the true meaning of humanity, then that sacrifice is not worth it.
May 26, 2018 12:39 PM
Nov 2016
Damn, a lot of new things are coming to light.

Dr. Franxx is actually Doctor Werner Frank who went a little crazy after the death of his wife.

APE doesn't seem to be led by aliens as we'd previously thought and the Klaxosaurs are a part of an ancient civilization.

Zero two is the clone of the Klaxosaurs queen.
May 26, 2018 12:41 PM

Jan 2013
I'm rooting for the Klaxosaurs. The queen seems so magnificent
May 26, 2018 12:48 PM

Sep 2016
boohoo another shitty evangelion-copy, but with worse everything.
CrossAnge

Hey guys check my profile for current airing season anime recommendation (guaranteed best taste)
May 26, 2018 12:56 PM

Jun 2017
GangsterCat said:
boohoo another shitty evangelion-copy, but with worse everything.

Better remove some of that edge. I watched EVERYTHING of Evangelion recently and it is way too overrated. The rebuild had potential but it went to shit fast imo. Shinji ruins the series completely so I can just lol at people who talk shit about Hiro. They haven't seen a truly bad main character in their lives yet.
May 26, 2018 1:02 PM

Jun 2012
This was just so damn epic. It got intense when they stood up to Papa like that, but I don't think APE will let them off the hook so easily.
I'm thinking that the klaxosaurs existed deep under the surface of the earth, up until APE disturbed them with their magma mines and stuff. Either that or they ended up actually creating them as a result.
Pages (6) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Darling in the FranXX Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 6, 2018

345 by Modek69 »»
8 hours ago

Poll: » Darling in the FranXX Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 14, 2018

1502 by imsevlol »»
Oct 4, 6:47 AM

Poll: » Darling in the FranXX Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 5, 2018

367 by cloudalpha »»
Sep 30, 8:21 AM

Poll: » Darling in the FranXX Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 7, 2018

647 by cloudalpha »»
Sep 30, 8:20 AM

Poll: » Darling in the FranXX Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 10, 2018

363 by 143eitasasaki »»
Sep 21, 10:07 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.