Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (13) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
May 12, 2018 11:52 AM
Mar 2018
Shit, Zero Two can't have babies but maybe Klax princess can? There is still hope for Hiro. Ex Dee
May 12, 2018 11:53 AM
Jul 2018
tookawaiii said:
So kokoro and Mitsuri ended up having sex...right? I mean they where both in bed naked.
Although their ages aren’t said,by the looks of it they are 15/16 and getting pregnant that early doesnt seem like a good idea.

I fianlly got to see what the princess looks like,pretty cool

Nah, it'd be no trouble. My younger sister gave birth at 16, she was yelping like anyone would but once the epidermal went in she was fine.
May 12, 2018 11:55 AM

Sep 2014
MoonStar9 said:
Ich1go said:
Tbh I don´t really get the Kokoro hate... I think she is better pair with Mitsuru.
Also, liked the Hiro x Zero Two moments.

I do. At least for some of them. They self-inserted as Futoshi who they probably identify a little too closely with in real life and expected Kokoro to remain a pretty body pillow to soak up all of their insecurities so when she actually expressed her own interests and it isn't in the insecure guy with "niceness" as his sole redeeming personality trait (Futoshi) she's a whore.

Hahahahah, this is so spot on though. Love it.
May 12, 2018 11:56 AM

Aug 2012
Sangaz said:
nightcrawlercyp said:
women reach sexual maturity around 16. From a physical and mental pov they are mature as they will ever be at 16. Men enter puberty later and mature around 18. That is why in many countries the legal age to vote is 18. So technically they could have a baby. But it would be difficult. Kokoro is kinda flat

Nah, it'd be no trouble. My younger sister gave birth at 16, she was yelping like anyone would but once the epidermal went in she was fine.
My point was her breasts will not be able to produce sufficient milk because they are really small and I doubt in that environment she can find a substitute.
PS: If I am not too indiscreet how did they named the little critter?
May 12, 2018 11:56 AM

Feb 2016
Kokoro and Mitsuru slept together. In other words, Kokoro will certainly live.
I was expecting to see what APE looked like, but it was a dark void there. There was some blood on the clothes, though.
I don't think that Nana is dead. I still don't like her, but she may be helpful for our crew, because we don't know what memories of her past she has kept.
I see now how Dr.Franxx is a bad guy of 'desperate times; desperate measures'.
What happened the masked female Nines member trio? It bugs me.
Zero Two can't make babies, as she said. When they touched their horns, I was imagining they would make a klaxohuman baby.
Please let us witness Ikuno x Ichigo kiss or Ikuno slapping Ichigo, too!
May 12, 2018 11:58 AM

Aug 2012
Aeoness said:
Kokoro and Mitsuru slept together. In other words, Kokoro will certainly live.
I was expecting to see what APE looked like, but it is a dark void there. There was some blood on the clothes, though.
I don't think that Nana is dead. I still don't like her, but she may be helpful for our crew, because we don't know what memories of her past she has kept.
I see now how Dr.Franxx is a bad guy of 'desperate times; desperate measures'.
What happened the masked female Nines member trio? It bugs me.
Zero Two can't make babies, as she said. When they touched their horns, I was imagining they would make a klaxohuman baby.
Please let us witness Ikuno x Ichigo kiss or Ikuno slapping Ichigo, too!
My guess is that most children are clones and they inherit the personalities and some of the memories of their originals. And maybe there are more than 1 clones named Nina?
May 12, 2018 12:00 PM
Jul 2018
nightcrawlercyp said:
Sangaz said:

My point was her breasts will not be able to produce sufficient milk because they are really small and I doubt in that environment she can find a substitute.

Josh and he's a lovable pain in the arse. You might have a point on the breast feeding bit. TBH I don't actually know if a womans tits have to be a certain size or not to breast feed. Personally would've thought that she'd still produce enough milk though.
May 12, 2018 12:00 PM

Sep 2017
Lessa said:
MoonStar9 said:

I do. At least for some of them. They self-inserted as Futoshi who they probably identify a little too closely with in real life and expected Kokoro to remain a pretty body pillow to soak up all of their insecurities so when she actually expressed her own interests and it isn't in the insecure guy with "niceness" as his sole redeeming personality trait (Futoshi) she's a whore.

Hahahahah, this is so spot on though. Love it.

Welp, even worse. I thought I was futoshi a moment there at the anime.

Ludicrous. But I'm sorry, it's how I enjoy anime.

"The universe was made, just to be seen by my eyes."
May 12, 2018 12:02 PM

Sep 2015
The number of salty virgins on MAL is hilarious :D
May 12, 2018 12:03 PM

Jun 2016
First of all this officially needs a Romance tag now.
Second, amazing episode. Pretty nice development both character and plot wise.

May 12, 2018 12:04 PM
Mar 2018
nightcrawlercyp said:
Sangaz said:

What? She has huge boobs for her age.

May 12, 2018 12:05 PM

Nov 2012
l3aobab said:
Kirigaro92 said:
Whorekoro confirmed worst girl
i'm totally agree

Never thought Yuuki from Vampire Knight would have a rival for worst thot.

Also, the whore defenders need to calm down with the Brown Knighting. In 7 weeks this anime will fade into obscurity and will only be remembered for Zero Two. Seriously calm down. It's a fictional story about fictional characters. No need for paragraphs of whore defending.

Anyways, my final score is locked in so I'm done with threads.

NTR in the Franxx, may you live on in the memes you've given.

PSS: I said I was done with the threads, but damn this trainwreck is too good to not follow. All the Brown Knighting is comedy gold.
NaxrrhidMay 20, 2018 12:45 PM
May 12, 2018 12:05 PM
Feb 2008
MoonStar9 said:
Ich1go said:
Tbh I don´t really get the Kokoro hate... I think she is better pair with Mitsuru.

Haha, good one. This was pretty good explanation.
May 12, 2018 12:07 PM
Jul 2018
Danae said:
Kokoro lecturing the others about men and women is like the straight police lol. Still thinking the show is quite heteronormative, to a suspicious extent so far.

Whatever it takes to make Japan's birthrate problem stop, even through propaganda in anime.

Also, i just noticed that coincidentally, this episode aired right the day before mother's day.
removed-userMay 12, 2018 12:51 PM
May 12, 2018 12:07 PM
Mar 2018
That whistle after the slap was 10/10 Golden
May 12, 2018 12:08 PM

Dec 2017
nightcrawlercyp said:
uninstallthegame said:
wow, actually a nice episode. but i have a small question, if the whole upper level organization rejects emotions like that, then why dr. franxx piched nana's ass in ep. 1, isn't it lust? isn't it something that's connected to the reproduction? actually, he might be a exception, but dunno
Dr Franxx tries to sabotage the upper ups. But to do this he uses them.

DragonSlayer_19 said:
uninstallthegame said:
wow, actually a nice episode. but i have a small question, if the whole upper level organization rejects emotions like that, then why dr. franxx piched nana's ass in ep. 1, isn't it lust? isn't it something that's connected to the reproduction? actually, he might be a exception, but dunno

Just my thoughts. I think he’s an exception. Considering he’s the creator of the franxx and knows well about genders and the necessity of reproductive males and females to operate them considering he created them in order to serve as a weapon for “mankind”. He’s pretty much a nuisance considering the nines said that the only reason genders are still a thing is because of the franxx and their way of operation. This makes me think that Dr. Franxx may actually be plotting against the higher-ups behind their backs. Who knows.

The way the pincess called them “human wannabes” also raises more questions about whether the higher ups and adults are not actual humans created by normal reproduction, and they’re hiding the history and origin of mankind as well as applying “emotional indoctrination” to keep the children in the shadows of ignorance and manipulate them for their own goals all while making it seem that they should be grateful for the adults/higher-ups. Welp I guess we’ll have to wait for answers.

yep, seems like that might be the answer. well, it's just a matter of time for us to see how franxx will proceed with his plan
May 12, 2018 12:08 PM

Aug 2012
Sangaz said:
nightcrawlercyp said:

Josh and he's a lovable pain in the arse. You might have a point on the breast feeding bit. TBH I don't actually know if a womans tits have to be a certain size or not to breast feed. Personally would've thought that she'd still produce enough milk though.
Well the few cases I know could produce milk just for 3-4 months after and not for 1-1.5 years as it is recommended.
May 12, 2018 12:09 PM

Aug 2012
SNDT said:
nightcrawlercyp said:

What? She has huge boobs for her age.

My mistake. You have a point.
May 12, 2018 12:10 PM

Apr 2018
Princess design is awesome. It's a shame the tail remind me of Tokyo ghoul XD.

May 12, 2018 12:12 PM

Aug 2012
donze89 said:
Princess design is awesome, It's a shame the tail remind me of Tokyo ghoul XD.

Tokyo Ghoul.... makes me wanna puke
May 12, 2018 12:14 PM

Jun 2016
Naxrrhid said:
l3aobab said:
i'm totally agree

Also, the whore defenders need to calm down with the Brown Knighting. In 7 weeks this anime will fade into obscurity and will only be remembered for Zero Two. Seriously calm down. It's a fictional story about fictional characters. No need for paragraphs of whore defending.

Most constructive piece of criticism I've read in my life.
You gave the anime a "1" because you think its focus is NTR. Boy am I amazed

May 12, 2018 12:14 PM

May 2017
There were sooo many death flags. Why you do this :'(
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 12, 2018 12:16 PM
Feb 2014
Naxrrhid said:
l3aobab said:
i'm totally agree

That's doable. Unfortunately the "whore" bashers will not do the same. They have nothing going on, so I guess they can continue the bashing 24/7.
DoobiedoobieMay 12, 2018 12:20 PM
May 12, 2018 12:17 PM
Mar 2018
Why always a princess? Don't the japanese know the common hierarchy of hierarchs? Well, I guess if a king or queen would be there they would be just able to swallow the earth, since the kid is so conveniently strong.
May 12, 2018 12:19 PM

Sep 2017
Sangaz said:
tookawaiii said:
So kokoro and Mitsuri ended up having sex...right? I mean they where both in bed naked.
Although their ages aren’t said,by the looks of it they are 15/16 and getting pregnant that early doesnt seem like a good idea.

I wasnt talking about real life,but more about kokoro giving birth in the anime.
Irl I personally dont mind or care at what age girls give birth,but kokoro still has to ride the franxx and go through big amounts of mental & physical stress which would effect the baby.
lmao she probably isn’t pregnant but i was saying it as a possibility

"those who aren't able to find a more miserable person than themselves turn to the internet and call others losers,even though they've never met"- Satou from nhk
May 12, 2018 12:20 PM

Aug 2012
DonTrumpolino said:
Why always a princess? Don't the japanese know the common hierarchy of hierarchs? Well, I guess if a king or queen would be there they would be just able to swallow the earth, since the kid is so conveniently strong.
well if you read the meaning of the word hime: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hime you will see a queen can be called hime also as long as she still young and beautiful.
May 12, 2018 12:22 PM

Feb 2009
Naxrrhid said:
l3aobab said:
i'm totally agree

Wow. Go hug your mom and then adopt a pet. You need more love in your life.

May 12, 2018 12:22 PM

Sep 2017
So episode 17 delivers on the foreshadowing we were given in episode 7 and it did it well.

I really don't have a need to say much else on this one. It met my expectations and everything is on track as it should be. Very enjoyable
May 12, 2018 12:24 PM
Apr 2016
this anime telling you to fucked a hoe when your 15 and have a baby with her
May 12, 2018 12:25 PM
Jan 2015
MoonStar9 said:
Ich1go said:

Best reply yet lol. Got'em
My Queens

May 12, 2018 12:25 PM

Sep 2017
nightcrawlercyp said:
tookawaiii said:

women reach sexual maturity around 16. From a physical and mental pov they are mature as they will ever be at 16. Men enter puberty later and mature around 18. That is why in many countries the legal age to vote is 18. So technically they could have a baby. But it would be difficult. Kokoro is kinda flat.

As a side note in the old days it was not unusual for women to have babies even as early as 12 although in civilised countries the minimum age was 14.

Yeah i agree,and thanks for letting me know.
In the UK you also have to be 16 to have sex,but i was thinking about how she would pilot the franxx pregnant,because of all the mental pressure she would have ~_~;

"those who aren't able to find a more miserable person than themselves turn to the internet and call others losers,even though they've never met"- Satou from nhk
May 12, 2018 12:26 PM
Feb 2014
Yanagida said:
this anime telling you to fucked a hoe when your 15 and have a baby with her

Hm, if that's what you get out of this anime then I have one piece of advice:

Go watch easy-to-understand kid's shows. This show is obviously not for you.
May 12, 2018 12:28 PM

Dec 2016
Fatoshi can die for all I care. He's a creep. With that said, Kokoro is a fucking retard with no honor and no regard for her teammates. Nothing speaks more about someone's character than making a promise and breaking it in such a quick succession. Imagine what would happen to the squad's performance if it turned out she wasn't compatible with Mitsuru and had to keep piloting with Futoshi after breaking the promise to him so quickly. It would be a disaster. And now she's having sex in order to get pregnant while once again disregarding how it would affect the squad's capabilities, since she eventually wouldn't be able to pilot due to pregnancy. Some teammate she is. She's a worth-nothing selfish idiot who doesn't use brain. You're a mech pilot not a housewife, get your fucking priorities straight woman.
May 12, 2018 12:28 PM

Aug 2012
tookawaiii said:
nightcrawlercyp said:
women reach sexual maturity around 16. From a physical and mental pov they are mature as they will ever be at 16. Men enter puberty later and mature around 18. That is why in many countries the legal age to vote is 18. So technically they could have a baby. But it would be difficult. Kokoro is kinda flat.

As a side note in the old days it was not unusual for women to have babies even as early as 12 although in civilised countries the minimum age was 14.

In the UK you also have to be 16 to have sex,but i was thinking about how she would pilot the franxx pregnant,because of all the mental pressure she would have ~_~;
she would take a break from piloting. Especially since there are not as many attacks anymore.
May 12, 2018 12:30 PM

Aug 2012
readher said:
Fatoshi can die for all I care. He's a creep. With that said, Kokoro is a fucking retard with no honor and no regard for her teammates. Nothing speaks more about someone's character than making a promise and breaking it in such a quick succession. Imagine what would happen to the squad's performance if it turned out she wasn't compatible with Mitsuru and had to keep piloting with Futoshi after breaking the promise to him so quickly. It would be a disaster. And now she's having sex in order to get pregnant while once again disregarding how it would affect the squad's capabilities, since she eventually wouldn't be able to pilot in due to pregnancy. Some teammate she is. She's a worth-nothing selfish idiot who doesn't use brain. You're a mech pilot not a housewife, get your fucking priorities straight woman.
not sure what to say to this. You are a truly hateful person and I pity you. Babies are important. Ignoring this is why europeans are dying as a people, and americans as well.
May 12, 2018 12:32 PM

Feb 2015
That blonde kid was such a jerk this time, guess those are his true collors poor Kokoro did not deserve such insulting behaviour but at least she got some body action at the end XD. Mitsuru not gay after all.

I loved parts with 02 being all cudly with darling. I loved the punch Ikuno gave too blonde brat. And that klaxosaur princess sure is deadly those were dragon snake tentacles or some fusion.
May 12, 2018 12:33 PM

Dec 2016
nightcrawlercyp said:
readher said:
Fatoshi can die for all I care. He's a creep. With that said, Kokoro is a fucking retard with no honor and no regard for her teammates. Nothing speaks more about someone's character than making a promise and breaking it in such a quick succession. Imagine what would happen to the squad's performance if it turned out she wasn't compatible with Mitsuru and had to keep piloting with Futoshi after breaking the promise to him so quickly. It would be a disaster. And now she's having sex in order to get pregnant while once again disregarding how it would affect the squad's capabilities, since she eventually wouldn't be able to pilot in due to pregnancy. Some teammate she is. She's a worth-nothing selfish idiot who doesn't use brain. You're a mech pilot not a housewife, get your fucking priorities straight woman.
not sure what to say to this. You are a truly hateful person and I pity you. Babies are important. Ignoring this is why europeans are dying as a people, and americans as well.

Europe isn't in a state of apocalypse and constant war with giant mecha worms though. You can take maternity leave from work in Europe and it won't affect humanity's survival. All I'm saying is that there's a place and time for everything and right now (referring to the events in the show) is not the time to get pregnant.
May 12, 2018 12:35 PM
Mar 2018
readher said:
Fatoshi can die for all I care. He's a creep. With that said, Kokoro is a fucking retard with no honor and no regard for her teammates. Nothing speaks more about someone's character than making a promise and breaking it in such a quick succession. Imagine what would happen to the squad's performance if it turned out she wasn't compatible with Mitsuru and had to keep piloting with Futoshi after breaking the promise to him so quickly. It would be a disaster. And now she's having sex in order to get pregnant while once again disregarding how it would affect the squad's capabilities, since she eventually wouldn't be able to pilot due to pregnancy. Some teammate she is. She's a worth-nothing selfish idiot who doesn't use brain. You're a mech pilot not a housewife, get your fucking priorities straight woman.

Seems like you've missed ep. 16

Sep 2017
nightcrawlercyp said:
tookawaiii said:

she would take a break from piloting. Especially since there are not as many attacks anymore.

Also life isn't all about existing just to pilot a Franxx, that's kind of a major long running plot point

Mar 2013
Mitsuru is a doomed man! Fell right into the pit trap, well done my man. I think him being gay for Hiro would get him into less of a mess. There's no way this will issue will go away if he legit went all the way with Kokoro. It'd be so funny if she got pregnant and couldn't pilot the franxx anymore.
Mastery through endless repetition.
May 12, 2018 12:42 PM

Dec 2016
SNDT said:
readher said:

Seems like you've missed ep. 16

No, I watched it. I don't see how that episodes contradicts anything what I said. You could elaborate instead of being all cryptic as if I could read your mind.
May 12, 2018 12:49 PM

Aug 2013
Zorome is like that one guy in class that responsible for making the whole class know who's your crush.. lol

I honestly feel Shinsekai yori vibe from this when the second cour start, but this ep just cemented that vibe

and another things to note, is Papa real identity. idk, probably something not humans, Monkey maybe :9

phew, a really interesting episode! And my ig page is filled with Kokoro being a real thot, instead of Ichigo memes I just loled so much xD
May 12, 2018 12:54 PM

Feb 2014
i was cheering irl for them to bone n they actually did it wtf
May 12, 2018 12:57 PM
Mar 2018
readher said:

Europe isn't in a state of apocalypse and constant war with giant mecha worms though. You can take maternity leave from work in Europe and it won't affect humanity's survival. All I'm saying is that there's a place and time for everything and right now (referring to the events in the show) is not the time to get pregnant.

Yeah, but it would create hella drama and tbh this is what this show is all about. How else is it going to get that much attention? (Even though Khara and Trigger should rather focus on their other problem child than this show)

But are they really worms? They were at first like this bionicle beasts, then some big robloxes, then some crazy huge human hand (which gave me a dejavù to Rage of Bahamut, and that is not good) and now some sneks with a tenticle child (I'd like to call her Little Kerri, as in Kerrigan, because she is overpwoered and has fangs, but no wings...)
Even though the whole humanity not fertile thing was kinda like Children of Men, but here it was more like Children of Meh...
May 12, 2018 12:58 PM
Mar 2008
I am fucking loving the "Kokoro is a whore and Kokoro is an idiot" bullshit. Exactly what i expected from any forum.
One simple sentece actually even almost completely destroys the whole "Kokoro is this and that" ................."argument" (and it was actually posted in here as well) but lets see where this goes. I'll grab some popcorn, who wants to join me? Nobody? Well......more for me.
May 12, 2018 1:03 PM

Mar 2018
I really liked the episode... But can the girls really have children? I mean not even once was mentioned that time of the month for girls. There's this crucial point that noone touched in the plot line.
May 12, 2018 1:04 PM

Nov 2017
alot of character development this episode hehe.
and finally they showed us some klax princess actions she's just to OP including her two dragon snake like klaxosaurs.
May 12, 2018 1:06 PM
Feb 2016
I like this episode the most, it reminds me of people who don't acknowledge evolution because they don't like the idea of similarity between them and the rest of animals because they think they are the special Creatures of god
May 12, 2018 1:06 PM
Jan 2013
Man....
This show trully confuses me...

The plot is good, but the subplot of Kokoro-Mitsuru are getting carried away, unnecesarily...

Cmon man, please just... When will somebody gotta die? I mean, it's been 17 episode for fuck sake.... I didn't pick this just to watch some mosaic tidies... I need some blood, the red one... Enough with blue blood...
May 12, 2018 1:07 PM
Jul 2016
Mitsuru and Kokro, no words xD

But... who is the villain in this story?
Pages (13) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Darling in the FranXX Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 6, 2018

345 by Modek69 »»
8 hours ago

Poll: » Darling in the FranXX Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 14, 2018

1502 by imsevlol »»
Oct 4, 6:47 AM

Poll: » Darling in the FranXX Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 5, 2018

367 by cloudalpha »»
Sep 30, 8:21 AM

Poll: » Darling in the FranXX Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 7, 2018

647 by cloudalpha »»
Sep 30, 8:20 AM

Poll: » Darling in the FranXX Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 10, 2018

363 by 143eitasasaki »»
Sep 21, 10:07 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.