Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 23, 2017 9:47 PM

Apr 2016
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
This chapter gave me so many feels. Akashi is precious ;_________;

I love what Nijimura said: "No matter how bad it goes, as long as he has basketball, and those guys to fight with him, he will definitely become victorious." <33 And we see the photo of the Generation of Miracles' basketball reunion. :-)

Akashi was indeed very clever! He already knew that Momoi likes Kuroko, and was right when he said Momoi doesn't see Aomine 'cause they're too close with each other. LOL when Akashi said that the rest would figure out that Momoi likes Kuroko, except Midorima, lol. xD

Akashi was awesome - He moved the activities so that Nijimura would have time to visit his father in the hospital, and is well-liked by his neighbourhood. <3 Akashi taught someone's grandson how to ride a bike, he helped an old lady carry her bags, he saved a baby, he bought a lot of bean curd so the owner thanked him, and he was invited to go to a summer festival.

Akashi was very sweet. I love that he didn't answer Nijimura's, "I was asking about her figure and her chest." Akashi only replied, "You're really bad at lying." XD I love that Akashi answered Nijimura's initial questions about Momoi, by talking about her abilities. :)

I think one reason why Akashi is a respected captain, is because of his ability to see every person's talent. Akashi respects his teammates, and they respect him too. <3
Aug 6, 2017 5:58 AM
Apr 2012
Hi, do you know where i can read this and previous chapters? I can't find it :(
Aug 7, 2017 11:10 AM

Apr 2016
@lawiecikx3 I've been searching around on tumblr. clubakashi on tumblr has typeset this chapter, which was translated by nagittos. midorichan10 also has translations on their tumblr. :)

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kuroko no Basket: Replace Plus Chapter 15 Discussion

LastLuminescence - Nov 17, 2020

0 by LastLuminescence »»
Nov 17, 2020 9:22 PM

Poll: » Kuroko no Basket: Replace Plus Chapter 14 Discussion

LastLuminescence - Nov 7, 2020

0 by LastLuminescence »»
Nov 7, 2020 8:42 PM

Poll: » Kuroko no Basket: Replace Plus Chapter 11 Discussion

LastLuminescence - Oct 7, 2020

0 by LastLuminescence »»
Oct 7, 2020 11:56 AM

Poll: » Kuroko no Basket: Replace Plus Chapter 9 Discussion

LastLuminescence - Oct 4, 2020

0 by LastLuminescence »»
Oct 4, 2020 12:01 PM

Poll: » Kuroko no Basket: Replace Plus Chapter 1 Discussion

Ana - Mar 5, 2015

2 by Pinkette »»
Jan 27, 2017 3:41 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.