Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 8, 2017 10:39 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
This series just gets more and more silly every episode...

The gender bender guy running around, Marie working together with others like usual, and getting that strange mech working. Felt like a buildup episode. Naoto also had some ridiculous looking glasses on him. I hope that ending isn't a flag for something.
Stark700Jun 8, 2017 10:52 AM
Jun 8, 2017 11:50 AM

Apr 2010
So they managed to get into another place and reunite with Marie's friend but it seems they created a lot enemies in the process.
Things could get hectic.
Jun 8, 2017 1:01 PM

Jun 2015
Everyone did good working together. The guy with a body of a pleasure bot wrecked face and captured an automaton for Halter. He seems to like it. They're all getting close to beating the giant weapon in Akihabara. Naoto and RyuZU had a nice moment.
Jun 8, 2017 1:15 PM

Mar 2016
The plot keeps getting more and more jumbled...which is a real disappointment because the anime had some potential early on... but now they just seem lost. I hope they pull it all back together in the final two episodes to create some sort of a coherent story. On the positive side I really did like the "wedding" with RyuZu and Naoto
I shall rule over the realms of anime and manga! Mwahhahahahaha!!!
Jun 8, 2017 1:35 PM

Feb 2015
Another episode that was kind of all over the place, but still a minor improvement. The only redeeming quality of this week's episode was the ending.

4/5

Edit: The rating for this episode is strictly because I liked it as an individual episode; it does not reflect my opinion on the quality of the episode or the series itself. At the end of the day, the series is still awful.
Jun 8, 2017 1:44 PM

Sep 2013
The robots get rekt by the pleasure automaton guy and halter who is awakened into a big machine body.
Marie surpassing the human limit and does the same ting that the Y series can, slowing down time and all that :O
Naoto indirectly proposing to ryuzu :)
Jun 8, 2017 1:50 PM

Aug 2013
I laughed when Naoto said "My medal of masculinity." He crossdressed on the previous episode.

They pretty much made enemies out of everyone. Marie has some impressive skills.

The ending was nice.

Jun 8, 2017 2:04 PM

Jun 2016
Pretty much the only enjoyable thing about this show is RyZU & Naoto's interactions with each other. I haven't paid much attention to the plot because it seems to be a big mess

Jun 8, 2017 2:59 PM
Mar 2015
The pleasure bots innuendo was hilarious. Our heroes are directing all the fire at themselves to prevent the war The wedding ceremony at the end was too cute
Jun 8, 2017 4:00 PM

Jan 2015
Hilarious episode. Solid 2/10.
Jun 8, 2017 4:34 PM

Dec 2016
That start was pretty exciting, I enjoyed that fighting.

I would have like to have seen RyuZu getting repaired though and waking up, she just appeared at the start like nothing happened.

Is Marie even human? Can't believe how fast she was able to get Halter to work in that machine.

Her highness Hoshinomiya, so now we know who she is, she knows and trusts Marie so that is a big help.

Naota's punishment for RyuZU, a wedding ring lol.
Jun 8, 2017 5:03 PM

Jan 2017
Haha
this episode was good
yh the story is getting a bit confusing -not so much confusing as mixed up
theyve given the y series their proper emotions again
i hate the fact that the fight between ryuzu and anchor was monotonous so it was nice to see her blushing etc.
hopefully they get back on track and rebuild their focus cz this anime can so great things and they still have unanswered questions so in the long term it should improve
Jun 8, 2017 10:04 PM

Dec 2014
Anchor is the cutest thing ever. I ency Naoto so much
Jun 8, 2017 11:08 PM

Dec 2014
Naoto giving RyuZu that ring was the best part of the episode.
Jun 9, 2017 12:31 AM

Apr 2011
Naoto giving RyuZu the ring was sweet.
Jun 9, 2017 3:25 AM

Jan 2015
No matter how much I see Marie doing her "specialty", it still pretty hard for me to believe it. LOL
Did I just hear Windows Error-Beeping Noise the moment Halter awakes and see Marie in his grip? >_<
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
Jun 9, 2017 6:04 AM

May 2016
Ohhh i really like RyuZU. She is so cute when she blushes. Very nice ending
Jun 9, 2017 12:29 PM
Dec 2016
actually this was far the best episode in the whole series to me...it wasnt bad...so yeah im pretty interested whats next
Jun 9, 2017 5:08 PM

May 2015
Oh, that ending. That was kinda cute, lol.

Ok episode.

Jun 9, 2017 7:59 PM

Dec 2015
All of the world's weapons blueprints memorized - This show just reached some new levels of bullshit.

The sexual innuendos by the pleasure bot felt like they were written by a middle schooler going through puberty, not even the least bit funny. Made me cringe.

Why even bother with this show anymore? I'll just turn my brain off cause that's the only way you can watch something this retarded.
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Jun 11, 2017 7:44 AM
Jun 2017
Anyone know why the Y series have caps at the end of their names? eg. RyuZU, AnchoR.
Jun 11, 2017 9:05 AM

Oct 2008
wait... did I miss something from the previous episode? how the heck did RyuZU wake-up!?
3/5.

Jun 11, 2017 10:05 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
And so Nauto and Mari's desperate plan to take over the Pillar of Heaven was going surprisingly well. Hmm i like the new visuals that they put into the opening as well. Nauto and Mari's plan though was surprisingly ad hoc though. It was nice to see Mari and Nauto go so far to get a new body for Halter though. Whats more surprising is that Mari actually remembers each of the worlds weapon blueprints though. Man to think that a pleasure bot and Ryu and anchoR were able to get into the midst of the enemy forces and steal a heavily armed war machine though. Silly but funny though but thats why this show is so fun to watch. But man that combat android sure knows his stuff in terms of combat tactics though. Im actually pretty surprised that she was able to do her assigned task though despite the difficulty. Hmm be able to not just install Halters head into that combat machine but also modify and repair it and that in 30 seconds that was really impressive Mari. But man its nice to have Halter back and man he had one hell of an upgrade lol. Lol Haters response to Mari's worry though lol. Can't believe that he was just asleep lol.

Well destroying all those automatons will be a nice workout for Halter and his first exercise since being awakened. Hmm it only took Nauto and co mere minutes to defeat the defense forces truly impressive. Though to be fair this was a joint effort between them all. Hmm so the woman that we saw in the last few seconds of the last episode was royalty eh. Well a warning from her will surely get a lot more people to listen than say the government would. Hmm its was funny seeing even the coup faction be mystified by the fact that they too become pawns for Nauto's plan. Hmm i bet Nauto really missed Ryu's lap pillow though lol but man its nice to have her back again. Hmm Nauto sure looks like he's in heaven when he's with Ryu and anchoR though. To think this member of royalty is actually a old friend of Mari's though. Now that was unexpected. It seems that behind that beauty of hers Mari's friend also has an intelligent mind as well. Hmm so Mari and Nauto's plan is to use heat eh. Hmm to Mari's friend i bet she must be thinking no way that this guy is the one that come up with that plan lol. Hmm as ever Ryu's hearing and reaction's are ultra fast and seeing her with her blade to Mari's neck really tells you how dedicated Ryu is to Nauto and his protection. So Nauto's ability to determine what's wrong with a machine by sound alone will be a threat to public safety eh. Thats pretty strange as you will think it will be the opposite. It was nice seeing Mari finally start to warm up to anchoR though. Hmm to think that Ryu was avoiding Nauto because of the injuries that her injured heart caused Nauto though. I guess to Ryu these wounds can be seen as being caused by her but i wound't say intentionally. Still this is pretty human of Ryu though. You can really see that Ryu's takes her role as a servant quite seriously though with the fact that she asking to be punished for this. Hmm so the punishment for Ryu is wear a ring that Nauto created for her eh. Kinda like a wedding ring lol. But man Ryu's reaction though while bashful and cute was more forceful than expected. Its funny that even so she's still blushing a lot. But man Ryu's final expression though really looks like she's in love which is kind off.

Hmm the pillar of heaven sure looks heavily guarded. But against the might of Ryu and anchoR and their allies thats nothing. Lol Ryu and anchoR just casually announcing their presence though. Cute actually lol. Man Ryu just makes things look so easy when she's dealing with these state of the art war machines though. Lol anchoR apologizing as she cuts them down. Hmm its nice to see Ryu up again though. Hmm that cyborg soldier that they managed to fix sure is confident in his abilities. Im still laughing at the contrast with the female body and a male personality though lol. Lol whats better is that she's embarrassing the whole defense corps by easily taking out their forces lol. Well Nauto's instructions i guess were quite clear. Disable the automatons but leave any humans unharmed eh easier said than done in the heat of combat though.

Hmm its nice to see Ryu's usual dismissal opinion of humans again though. Even though it can be seen that she's starting to respect them. Man Halter really activated at the nick of time though. Hmm it seems that the remnants are not content to let Nauto have their way though. Man the governments always so drastic with their measures. Now they have six hours to stop them from using that WMD. But man to think they only have six hours to find out a way to knock out that large weapon system though. Really tall order there. Lol Ryu's trying so hard to avoid Nauto when she's with him.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 11, 2017 1:53 PM

Jan 2008
I've read enough doujinshis to know how a sex robot could control a mech suit with her top half not even in the mech.
Jun 12, 2017 3:35 AM

Nov 2009
Tokyo's central mechanism styled to look like a shinto shrine. I think this scene captures the essence of Japanese spirit.

Paul said:
I've read enough doujinshis to know how a sex robot could control a mech suit with her top half not even in the mech.

Now I suddenly feel I have not read enough doujinshis. Care to recommend me one where it happens?
Jun 13, 2017 4:00 AM

Mar 2016
F_Barbarossa said:

Come on, be charitable, it was at least 3/10.

Marie turns into a Newtype, lol.
Jun 13, 2017 8:39 PM

Sep 2011
It seems like I am the only one that genuinely love this show.

5/5 for me.

Edit: nvm 26 others agree with me!.
Jun 14, 2017 11:00 AM

Jan 2015
U1111 said:
F_Barbarossa said:

2/10 is a very charitable score for this episode, and this show in general. A 3 is pushing it too far.
Jun 14, 2017 11:03 AM
Jul 2018
Aw that ending was adorable.
Jun 14, 2017 11:27 AM

Mar 2016
F_Barbarossa said:
U1111 said:

2/10 is a very charitable score for this episode, and this show in general. A 3 is pushing it too far.

Lol. Well, we do have a different rating philosophy...
Jun 19, 2017 9:39 AM

Sep 2009
It's disappointing, really. The aesthetic is there, but the animation is trash. Even CGI might have been fine....
Be thankful for the wisdom granted to you.
Aug 19, 2017 3:18 PM

May 2012
Pretty lovely episode, especially loved that ending! Looking forwards for the last two episodes to be honest.
Aug 20, 2017 5:25 PM

Jun 2012
A few frames were reused in Ryuzu's fight, it's sad to see it again, and this Genbu after possessed by Halter just evolved to a ridiculous flexible gundam, at that point these silly animation is getting hard for me to take the show highly positive.

But well, the closeup visuals of the garden and the pillar of heaven is impressive enough and the short wedding-like is there to lighten up some layer so the episode is almost balance.
Sep 10, 2017 9:24 AM

Apr 2015
Lanz said:
Nanjo really shouldn't been drafted in for our MC. The range doesn't have anywhere to go

The sheer ridiculousness.
Drunk watching is a bit better than sleepy watching.
Jan 19, 2020 1:28 PM

Sep 2018
This anime uses low numbers to seem badass. Ex= “Can you defeat em in 38 seconds” & “that’s child’s play”. It feels like something I’d do when I was 9 to make my characters seem hella cool and powerful since I didn’t know how else to make them seem powerful.

Anyways the end was pretty cute.
Jun 13, 2022 11:25 PM

Jan 2020
The art seemed to take a dip in this episode.

You know, I think if this anime focused less on fighting and was more about daily life on the gear planet, and the mystery of how things came to be like they are -- something similar to Girls' Last Tour -- it would be a lot more interesting. Instead it's just randomness with a sprinkle of lewdness. This is probably the most anime anime I've ever seen.

I guess Naoto and RyuZU are officially married now. Somehow I doubt he is going to take advantage of that still. I wonder if in the light novel they actually have sex?

"...Is your mother worried? Would you like us to assign someone to worry your mother?"

More topics from this board

Poll: » Clockwork Planet Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Apr 6, 2017

215 by tqk2811 »»
Jan 8, 10:53 AM

Poll: » Clockwork Planet Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 22, 2017

78 by Archean-Return »»
Dec 26, 2023 12:26 AM

Poll: » Clockwork Planet Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 15, 2017

41 by Archean-Return »»
Dec 25, 2023 11:54 PM

Poll: » Clockwork Planet Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 1, 2017

37 by Archean-Return »»
Dec 25, 2023 10:34 PM

Poll: » Clockwork Planet Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - May 25, 2017

36 by Archean-Return »»
Dec 25, 2023 10:05 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.