Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 15, 2009 9:42 PM

Sep 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Sad Ending.
After all that, he drove her to her suicide.
Jan 8, 2011 8:22 PM

Jun 2009
Well, this one actually had some story in it and tragic ending. It's rare to see something like this on a hentai.
Aug 2, 2012 1:46 AM

Apr 2011
-Quasar said:
Well, this one actually had some story in it and tragic ending. It's rare to see something like this on a hentai.
In my experience, it seem 75% of hentai, are all tragedy for the heroine...

lol@ triplet fuck
Apr 19, 2014 3:05 AM

Sep 2010
wow this was sad and kinda ironic all his family members just committed suicide but there are a lot of hentai that has tragic ending
Jul 11, 2014 7:27 PM

Apr 2014
A part of me felt like it disappeared when I saw that ending it was sad Wonder if this had a manga
Jan 20, 2016 4:37 AM

Oct 2013
Bodies were much better detailed this ep. More shading and lines and better lighting. Better body shape and poses/positions. Body fluids too, especially all the sweat. And motion was smoother. Liked the breathing animation as well.

What a tragic past. The reveal explained why he hated his dad and how parents die well. He got his revenge against the bastard at least. Good to see the principal suffer for his evil.

Too bad the brother realized the importance of his sister too late. Sad end for her but she chose it for herself... Not too sure about brother though since they don't show what his reaction would be. unlikely to fall into depression, after all this time of mistreating and neglecting her and having not seen her for so long. Maybe hell feel guilty, but he may never know why she died.
User-sanJan 20, 2016 4:46 AM
Apr 6, 2016 12:24 PM
Jan 2010
Stupid ending.
Completely irrational.
Jul 10, 2016 3:19 PM

Oct 2015
I wasn't liking this hentai then with this ending it finished to destroy my mood.

2/10
Mar 10, 2017 4:04 AM
Jul 2018
The fornication scene with the twins was the most boring thing, but the second half of the episode was extremely decent. Like some of the other users in this thread, I also enjoyed the tragic ending (it's interesting how Noelle chose to kill herself the same way that her mother did). Besides the ending, I also found the scene where the protagonist confronted the old man and revealed his identity to be pretty entertaining. But my favorite scene from the viewing was that flashback to the protagonist's childhood when a young Noelle held his hand. This anime's no Monte Cristo, but it was a very decent revenge story as far as hentai goes.
May 7, 2017 10:15 AM
Jun 2013
after the scene noelle jump off from roof top, the scene change to when she have sex with her stepbrother, are it's just flashback or something else
May 9, 2017 12:06 PM
Jul 2016
Wow when he took his revenge I was happy but wtf man my boners dead for a month now confirm
Boycotting hentai finally f*ck this
Feb 2, 2022 8:31 AM

Jan 2017
The MC got his revenge, but at what cost.
Losing his libido i.e his sister just for some revenge.
(⁠☞⁠ ͡⁠°⁠ ͜⁠ʖ⁠ ͡⁠°⁠)⁠☞ YouTube @ The Pirate Collector ԅ⁠(⁠ ͒⁠ ⁠۝ ͒⁠ ⁠)⁠ᕤ
Feb 22, 2022 3:22 AM

May 2019
He took his revenge too far. It was done the moment principal surrendered the college to him, there was no reason left to rape his daughter. "Sins of the father" and all that. But in an extra effort to make principal suffer the same pain he did as a child, MC essentially became the same as him. "He who fights too long against dragons becomes a dragon himself". Like a punishment for that unnecessary cruelty, his newfound love for his sister will now result in greatest suffering. It's simple, but well executed tragedy - a rare sight in hentai that is more complex than usual "bad ends" where women end up mindbroken and/or sex slaves.

As for the animation part of this episode, i wish the scene with bully sisters was longer and had more variety. A good half of it was on a solid black background and i've yet to see another hentai feature triplets so it feels like a missed opportunity to have it so short.

serdtje said:
after the scene noelle jump off from roof top, the scene change to when she have sex with her stepbrother, are it's just flashback or something else

It is him imagining Noelle while fucking principal's daughter.
May 26, 2023 4:04 AM

Jun 2011
A lot of these Vanilla series use the Urotsukidoji soundtrack by Amano Masamichi, it's odd. Somehow it fits the scene in way or another but once I've heard it it's hard to not constantly think about that fact.
Jul 2, 2023 8:19 PM

Nov 2010
The twins got so sweaty during sex. How come Shirone didn't sweat that much?
I got a massive boner during Elena and Shirone's sex scenes. I wish they were longer. Also, I wish he did anal on Elena.
I want to watch more scenes of Shirone getting screwed so hard in the ass! I want to f*ck her in the ass myself!
I found that scene of Elena coming into her father's face so funny I laughed so hard along with the MC. Hahaha!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Gakuen no Syuryousya Episode 1 Discussion

User-san - Jan 18, 2016

3 by MizuhoKamui »»
Jul 2, 2023 7:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.