Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Mar 7, 2017 3:57 PM

Nov 2015
Remember OreImo, OniAi, Oniichan no Koto, Saikin Imouto, Yosuga, Koi Kaze, Kiss x Sis, Aki Sora, and Boku wa Imouto? Most of them did not do well, right? After reading the synopsis, do you think this one's gonna be a bit different for the better?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 9, 2017 9:05 PM
Jul 2018
I heard it's mostly comedic rather than taking that approach from some people that have read this. I don't think it would go that way I guess.
Mar 13, 2017 3:05 AM

Jul 2016
After watching the PV, yes.
The art style lends itself very well to comedy. I don't think it'll be anything worth remembering but it looks like fun.
Mar 18, 2017 5:44 PM

Nov 2015
BignGay said:
Not that I have anything against incest anime, but not every anime about siblings has to be about incest.
Of course, but the point is it's never absent in this theme of anime.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 24, 2017 11:11 PM
Aug 2016
I have not read the Manga, but some people told me it was quite funny
Mar 27, 2017 10:34 PM
Mar 2017
Actually, I've been reading this manhua ever since it first came out, in 2014, on its Chinese website (I'm Chinese). And honestly, it is a hilarious and great series that has some unexpectedly deep and meaningful themes in it as well. It's definitely worth a watch if the animation studio stays true to the original manhua, and it's definitely not going into the incest direction, if there are people still skeptical about it. It's been one of the most popular manhuas in China, and for a good reason (19 hundred million clicks to the manhua website!!). The first episode just aired in China today, and honestly, it was even better than I expected. So please, if there ever is an English translation, I highly recommend you guys to watch!!
Mar 28, 2017 3:24 PM

Nov 2015
Egrek said:
Actually, I've been reading this manhua ever since it first came out, in 2014, on its Chinese website (I'm Chinese). And honestly, it is a hilarious and great series that has some unexpectedly deep and meaningful themes in it as well. It's definitely worth a watch if the animation studio stays true to the original manhua, and it's definitely not going into the incest direction, if there are people still skeptical about it. It's been one of the most popular manhuas in China, and for a good reason (19 hundred million clicks to the manhua website!!). The first episode just aired in China today, and honestly, it was even better than I expected. So please, if there ever is an English translation, I highly recommend you guys to watch!!
Well then, WOW, that's more than pretty reassuring!!! Thanks a lot for your help.
Mar 29, 2017 4:24 AM
Jul 2016
It is based on manhua not manga and im preaty sure ther is no incest, it looks like fun little show. I think it will be at least good but if they execute drama well it might Turyn out great
Apr 6, 2017 5:42 AM
Mar 2015
This anime is nothing like any of those you have listed. I just watched the first four episodes, its been a long time since I laughed this hard. Each episode is around 3 minutes tho.
Apr 7, 2017 6:08 AM
Sep 2016
Is this getting subs?
Apr 7, 2017 1:21 PM
Jul 2016
so i founde the first episode but no subtitles anywhere in english?

EDIT even without translation 1st episode was great 3 mins simple joke but still funny ;)
remiskaApr 7, 2017 1:26 PM
Apr 13, 2017 6:46 AM
Jul 2015
Egrek said:

Oh.. I'm looking forward to some romance in it but oh well
May 8, 2017 3:31 PM

Sep 2013
5 episodes in id say its worth watching given the amount of shit this season

but the anime fails to deliver us those sweet wincest moments
some people may find the comedy enjoyable but i really hate abusive women
honestly i think japanese people would love being abused and getting cucked
ffs

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ani ni Tsukeru Kusuri wa Nai! Episode 12 Discussion

Silent_Four-Eyes - Jun 23, 2017

38 by yury0658 »»
Oct 9, 2023 5:23 AM

» Is this a donghua

RealCheeze - Jul 14, 2023

4 by TouchME666 »»
Jul 14, 2023 1:10 PM

» Honest Opinion

FiddlePie - Jul 5, 2023

4 by Dustiness_ford23 »»
Jul 6, 2023 4:01 AM

Poll: » Ani ni Tsukeru Kusuri wa Nai! Episode 11 Discussion

Wazefock - Jun 19, 2017

12 by subahokke »»
Jan 19, 2023 10:54 PM

Poll: » Ani ni Tsukeru Kusuri wa Nai! Episode 10 Discussion

ZuzuMiBachi - Jun 12, 2017

12 by subahokke »»
Jan 19, 2023 10:50 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.