Forum Settings
Forums
New
Dec 4, 2016 6:12 PM

Apr 2014
This is copied from my last game so should still be relevant.

Ok I'm not sure how much both of you have played as mafia, but based off the player base we are going to be in for a hard time. The most important thing to remember though is not show too much certainty in when you think someone is town or scum, they needs to be a certain level of doubt.

Since a normal player would have no info apart from their own role. Meta can be used to back some of this confidence up, but you need to be sure to back it up with evidence for why this means they are town or scum.

Onto our interactions with each other in the game, it is key that we don't buddy up too much because that will leave a paper trail to us been buddies and get us all lynched. So the key to this is interact with each other like you would if you did not know their role, have the mindset you know nothing but your own role. This is hard to do, but if done is a big help if one us does get lynched,

This been said do not be afraid to vote each other, if we don't vote each other when they is enough reason to suspect them it will look bad us on. But this does not mean do it too early either, because it looks like you know the flip picking the right moment is key. On the subject of voting don't vote the same person as each other, because this is where vote count analysis will come in. Good town like we are playing with look for people voting together for poor reasons, because this is called bussing to force the lynch. Don't spread the votes too much though eithe rbecause that can look bad.

On a final note with basic interactions, don't be afraid to share your views, and ideas even if against a good player since most people will see this as town, since a scum will be scare of making a good player angry. That been said if you do it have reasons, because getting them mad will end badly for us.

Also it is important to be active and not lurk this will get you killed

That is all I have for now, if you need any help or unsure what to do ask. Ask then I will give you advice, but fair warning if you mess up I won't go out of my way to save you. Also they are no roles in this game so a mass claim is not a problem.

Good luck team.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Dec 6, 2016 4:34 PM

Aug 2014
@jackrito

im going to vote for holo, but dunno if thats going to backfire considering im already giving scum vibes?
Trust me, im Shap

Dec 6, 2016 5:11 PM

Apr 2014
shap111 said:
@jackrito

im going to vote for holo, but dunno if thats going to backfire considering im already giving scum vibes?

Timing could be better but it is fine, you put in some posts on how you thought they were bad before so made sense. Also Kit looks a lot worse with thier vote.

I have no idea what powers you have shap but somehow no one paid attention to you. Which is good because means no one is scum reading you
Dec 6, 2016 5:17 PM

Aug 2014
Jackrito said:
shap111 said:
@jackrito

Timing could be better but it is fine, you put in some posts on how you thought they were bad before so made sense. Also Kit looks a lot worse with thier vote.

I have no idea what powers you have shap but somehow no one paid attention to you. Which is good because means no one is scum reading you

im actually worried that people may use that as a reason to get me "been sneaking under everyone's radar"
Trust me, im Shap

Dec 6, 2016 5:19 PM

Aug 2014
also i remember someone saying "you really dont wanna kill me" or something among those lines, gonna search for it later
Trust me, im Shap

Dec 6, 2016 5:25 PM

Aug 2014
anyways, in case i end up in a train, ill try claiming spy and say Cindy Lou Who (from the grinch) is my character..."an innocent children who is trusted by everyone", so ill ask both of you to come up with fake msgs for night1 and show em to everyone ^^

also i strongly suggest both of you to find characters in case you need to claim
Trust me, im Shap

Dec 6, 2016 5:29 PM

Apr 2014
shap111 said:
also i remember someone saying "you really dont wanna kill me" or something among those lines, gonna search for it later

That was Ruu and they are not a bad choice tbh. We need to think on who is a good mislynch target as well.
Dec 7, 2016 8:54 AM

Apr 2014
We really need to discuss our actions, I think we should kill Ruu since them seemed to of soft claimed a power role and we should Rb Soren imo . Not sure who I will give my gift to yet maybe wen Kit, or Suzune. Mishu pick who you want. These are only my ideas feel free to give your own.
Dec 7, 2016 10:09 AM

May 2013
tbh shap and Kit's votes on Holo aren't very scum because holo was already in the lead when they voted.

Can you point me towards Ruu's power role soft claim? Do you mean the "you really dont wanna kill me"? Ruu doesn't really scumread us yet so killing her might be a waste, no?
Also yeah if there's a watcher or something he will probably go for Kit or wen over Soren, so roleblocking him should be fine.
Dec 7, 2016 12:01 PM

Apr 2014
Mishukax said:
tbh shap and Kit's votes on Holo aren't very scum because holo was already in the lead when they voted.

Can you point me towards Ruu's power role soft claim? Do you mean the "you really dont wanna kill me"? Ruu doesn't really scumread us yet so killing her might be a waste, no?
Also yeah if there's a watcher or something he will probably go for Kit or wen over Soren, so roleblocking him should be fine.

If you flip scum it males them look bad fir saving you. Yes it is that Ruu thing and the best thing we got to go off. Just to safe I want Shap to do kill. So we agree on Soren do need Shap to put that action. Who should we kill in your view.
Dec 7, 2016 12:40 PM

May 2013
"you really dont wanna kill me" could imply vengeful abilities or something so it scares me a little but I'm ok with the Ruu kill.

I will use my ability on wen, looks good?
Dec 7, 2016 3:11 PM

Aug 2014
I'm fine with the ruu kill too
Trust me, im Shap

Dec 10, 2016 11:35 AM

Aug 2014
"Jack and Kit if you're truly town I expect you to press Suzune, Phraze, and aa-dono. Mainly as who's left?"
- astros

"suspect list 3: now
Dono/Jack/Shap"
"Shap seems to be protected by my main suspects, Jack/Dono. "
- phraze

she also thinks me and mishushu are town.
Trust me, im Shap

Dec 10, 2016 11:36 AM

Aug 2014
im having a hard time understanding phraze posts, but we may let her live if you guys think we can convince her to vote dono instead of jack.
Trust me, im Shap

Dec 10, 2016 1:01 PM

Apr 2014
shap111 said:
im having a hard time understanding phraze posts, but we may let her live if you guys think we can convince her to vote dono instead of jack.

I doubt we can change her mind but maybe who do we kill then?
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Night Actions

SoulEaterQUEEN - Dec 3, 2016

10 by Mishukax »»
Dec 13, 2016 3:55 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.