Forums
New
Apr 13, 2016 1:21 PM

May 2014
Write us a beautiful love story guys

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Apr 26, 2016 1:39 PM

Aug 2015
It was a stormy night. Norfma was doing his best to stay on top of the countdown thread's pages. He was very tired, and wanted to go to sleep already, but after he noticed Wretch posting under the countdown thread, he decided to keep on going. "No way I'll let that jackass get to the top!" he thought.

Suddenly, he heard somebody knock on the door. "Who could it be?" He thought as he walked up to the door and opened it. At the door, there was a handsome man wearing an armor that Norf could sweat he had seen somewhere. "Who are you?" asked Norfma. "Reece I Am" replied the handsome man. Norfma could feel his heart pound in his chest as he heared the name.

"What do you want Reece?" he managed to ask after panting for several minutes. "I want you, Norfma" replied Reece as he invited himself in. He walked elegantly past Norfma who had fallen on his knees after such a handsome man saying something so romantic to him. "Shall I carry you to bed? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)" said Reeceiam. "Yes, carry me (˵ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°˵)" replied blushing Norfma. And so Reece carried him to bed and they made love all night.

In the morning, as Norfma booted up his computer, he felt like he had forgotten something... something crucial. Something of utmost importance. Then as he logged in to MAL and saw Wretch on top of the latest page of the countdown thread, he realized: "Oh no!!! I forgot! The latest episode of JoJo aired yesterday!! DD:".
Apr 26, 2016 1:42 PM

Apr 2013
It's beautiful <3

Ahhh... Is this the blood... The blood of the Dark Soul?
Apr 26, 2016 2:07 PM

Aug 2015
Glad you like it Reece <3
Oct 4, 2016 10:48 PM

Feb 2015
@Wretch @Reeceiam @Norfma

hahahaha what did I just read.. this is way too romantic for me :P
∠( ᐛ 」∠)_
Oct 4, 2016 11:15 PM

Apr 2013
Andrea said:
@Wretch @Reeceiam @Norfma

hahahaha what did I just read.. this is way too romantic for me :P

A bit late to the party Andy :^)

Oct 4, 2016 11:24 PM

Feb 2015
Reeceiam said:

hahaha I was looking at the clubs I'm in and found this lol
∠( ᐛ 」∠)_
Oct 5, 2016 7:44 AM

Apr 2013
Andrea said:
Reeceiam said:

hahaha I was looking at the clubs I'm in and found this lol

No regrets reading it I assume? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.