Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Jan 24, 2016 4:27 AM

Jul 2013
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------

so eto is not the one one eyed king and arima works for v dunno but i feel like that the one eyed king didnt really exist to begin with and that eto is trying to make ken the one eyed king what do you guys think!?

Mod Edit: Added header.
ShockedJan 24, 2016 9:54 AM
Jan 24, 2016 4:40 AM

May 2014
Ishida surely knows how to keep us interested.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 24, 2016 4:43 AM

Jul 2014
Ishida is ruining the manga. We need to make a petition to change the mangaka.

Mod Edit: Removed header.
ShockedJan 24, 2016 9:52 AM
Jan 24, 2016 4:45 AM

Dec 2014
They didn't find anything? Well that doesn't come as a surprise really.
He went there without permission? Based madman Furuta teasing Kaneki.
He still seems to keep an eye out for his previous teammates. Furuta already has all the info, surprising right?

Saiko recking Higemaru, his background seems nice but I don't find him interesting yet, although not like they had any opportunity to present themselves.
Shao...her background and 'background' seem interesting. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
On par with Ihei, nice. Barehanded combat...that's unusual.
This dude Aura, I have hopes for him but at the moment he seems like a deadbeat. Auntie Aura. :333
All of the Q's are/were 19 at the time they started working.

Moving squads? Well that's unusual. He doesn't seem like an useless trap anymore, although that was just fodder.
Scarecrow, he seemed interesting when he was introduced, we'll see what his deal is soon, I guess.
Hachikawa being himself, Mophead running about.

A dinner for the 'high echelon', Urie and Matsuri don't seem that interested in it. That's to be expected.
She seems nice, nothing but beauty about her though, she's clueless about his job...that's retarded considering how important his job is. Arranged marriage it seems, Matsuri doesn't give a shit.
This conversation gave Matsuri some depth and humanity, although his way of thinking still is an issue.
Urie caught of guard. She was his professor when he proposed to her? Teacher-student going strong. That bubble with Akira didn't really happen probably, he just imagined it.

Torso is absent, probably following Mutsuki. Ayato still trying to get Hinami out of Cochlea. Miza is also clueless about Eto.
Eto always seems to get away no matter how wounded she is...14 years old and a kakuja. Life hasn't been easy on her was it. Christmas cake Eto...
This is probably a speech to trigger a battlecry in Aogiri, no other reason to show herself. She seems to be lying about couple of things there. Mutsuki and the crew spying on the assembly whilst Takizawa is spying on them. They're straight up fucked.
Kanou doing his shit. Again, she's lying in her speech. She claims that she isn't the King, well that can be taken multiple ways.

Kaneki's arm didn't heal well. He seems to be marking a date on the calender, maybe the date of the operation or the date when Hinami is getting executed.
Oh God, this won't turn out well. V is getting in the fray. Furuta is being extremely casual with him, albeit not unpolite.

This info-dump episode made more questions than it had answered. In the next one I expect shit to hit the fan with the Hachikawa team and Takizawa. Should be good.
Jan 24, 2016 4:51 AM

Aug 2015
Yoo that leg spread on page 4 almost had a heart attack .

But anyways good chapter good build up
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 24, 2016 4:52 AM

May 2014
Was that a mistranslation when Eto said "We have thousand member."?
I read in the early spoilers she said Aogiri had, but currently they have only a few.
Jan 24, 2016 4:53 AM

Aug 2015
RaidenHUN said:
I read in the early spoilers she said Aogiri had, but currently they have only a few.
RaidenHUN said:

Huh? Wait imma need to read this again
Jan 24, 2016 4:53 AM

Dec 2014
RaidenHUN said:
Yeah, same thought came to mind. The spoilers did say that Aogiri has more than a 1000 members, although it might've been HAD more than a 1000 members.
Jan 24, 2016 4:56 AM

Oct 2013
The bombs are dropped boys
Jan 24, 2016 4:57 AM

Aug 2010
Woah woah, quite the revelations O_o
I'm surprised by Eto not being the OEK but honestly more surprised about the ArimaxFurutaxV thing :O Furuta was kinda predictable but friggin Arima?! DAMN!! And asking about Ken.
And the real OEK was alive since 100+ yrs ago? Are they still alive?

Mutsuki and Hachiko are screwed. Seido spotted them XD (Mutsuki's got dem awesome Suzuya style knife moves now not bad)

Still wondering what Ken is thinking man. He seriously hasn't met any of the Qs for 6 months? :/ (well other than Urie) Poor Saiko. I really wanna know what she thinks about her Maman now.

Was Ken wearing those red gloves that are always in colored pics? Those scales look weird

DAT SHAO Flexibility ‎tho ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Urie thinking "Phew close one" before praising Matsuri's wife was lol (Quite the hot wife tho)

Friggin Haiseki tho. WTF did he do to Cochlea? 6 months of prep isn't barely enough to infiltrate it? Poor Hinami D: -wishful thinkingCan I hope that Ken wants to meet Eto now of all times since he heard about Hinami's disposal and is in a rush?wishfulthinking-
Jan 24, 2016 4:57 AM

Dec 2014
Barion-Zara said:
I'm surprised by Eto not being the OEK but honestly more surprised about the ArimaxFurutaxV thing :O Furuta was kinda predictable but friggin Arima?! DAMN!! And asking about Ken.
She seems to be lying about quite a lot of things in her speech so we shouldn't take everything as 100% true.

How is it surprising that Arima is a part of V? I mean the faction he serves is associated with them (CCG) and he's the best soldier they have so I guess that it's logical that he'd be a part of them too.
Jan 24, 2016 4:58 AM
Dec 2013
It seems like Eto is officially making herself regonized as the founder of Aogiri tree and as the One eyed OWL. I don't know why is there a lot of unnecessary conversations like that marriage shit while they could just use if for more important events...

But at least its now confirmed that One eyed OWL and One eyed KING are different person (tho i think it's obvious who is the One eyed King *wink)

Also im really curious why is Arineki marking days... Does he have some big plans for this arc? Seriously we still don't know anything about this new Kaneki. *Sigh*

And it looks like Arima's nose is tingling...
Jan 24, 2016 5:00 AM

Aug 2010
Nuvviveji said:
Barion-Zara said:
She seems to be lying about quite a lot of things in her speech so we shouldn't take everything as 100% true.

How is it surprising that Arima is a part of V? I mean the faction he serves is associated with them (CCG) and he's the best soldier they have so I guess that it's logical that he'd be a part of them too.

So the Garden and V are connected? I dunno. Never made the connection for some reason tbh
Jan 24, 2016 5:02 AM

Dec 2014
Barion-Zara said:
Nuvviveji said:

So the Garden and V are connected? I dunno. Never made the connection for some reason tbh
Amon researched that back in the Kanou Lab arc I believe.
Jan 24, 2016 5:02 AM

Nov 2014
I agree with Arcanix. This manga is quickly turning to shit.
Jan 24, 2016 5:03 AM

Nov 2015
Princess_Hermit said:

Also im really curious why is Arineki marking days... Does he have some big plans for this arc? Seriously we still don't know anything about this new Kaneki. *Sigh*

He's counting down the days left until Hinami's execution.
Jan 24, 2016 5:06 AM

Dec 2014
Agent-Phrank said:
Princess_Hermit said:

He's counting down the days left until Hinami's execution.
Ishida pls no bully Hinami ;-;
Jan 24, 2016 5:08 AM

Dec 2014
Princess_Hermit said:
Ishida is ruining the manga. We need to make a petition to change the mangaka.

I dont get how Ishida sensei is ruining the manga...? I admit there's still a lot of plotholes and unaswered questions... Like A LOT XD but i simply think this is a build up for this ark and would at least answer XXX question/s that we have (and inevitably open xxxxxx questions) but so far I am interested in thos ark and okay with the character developments (<-- still up for self debate. Lol)
My Lord...how did you not recognize that bait, I wonder?
Jan 24, 2016 5:10 AM

Nov 2011
I want Furuta to be the One Eyed King.

Jan 24, 2016 5:11 AM
Dec 2013
KaiserBait said:
I want Furuta to be the One Eyed King.

That would be like... WTF
Jan 24, 2016 5:14 AM

Jan 2016
Best chapter of re. Geniushida entertaining the fanbase.
Jan 24, 2016 5:15 AM

Dec 2014
Agent-Phrank said:
Roasted pork on the dinner table.

Roma is probably up for it.
I prefer this.
Jan 24, 2016 5:23 AM
Dec 2013
One the other hand (you'll get it later) what's up with Arineki's right hand? It looks like a snake's skin or something (get it?.. Hehe...he. Okay ill show my way out... Xd)
Jan 24, 2016 5:29 AM

May 2014
I dont know who the OEK, but I am pretty sure we already saw him somewhere in the manga.
Also the Pierrot members pretty much excluded and Arima is a part of "V" so he cant be either.

I think the OEK might have some connection to Rize? Since Aogiri was looking for her and the reason for that is still unknown.
Jan 24, 2016 5:33 AM

Nov 2015
Nuvviveji said:

- - -
Mama Aura looks like Sachi's mom.
- -

- -
Jan 24, 2016 5:35 AM

May 2014
Besides all those obvious plot twists, the one I am most interested with is Calendar in last pages. I wonder what Kaneki is counting/waiting for.
Jan 24, 2016 5:41 AM

May 2014
LordRoku said:
so eto is not the one one eyed king and arima works for v dunno but i feel like that the one eyed king didnt really exist to begin with and that eto is trying to make ken the one eyed king what do you guys think!?

As long as she could be the OEQ. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jan 24, 2016 5:45 AM

Dec 2014
I like the way you think. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jan 24, 2016 6:00 AM
Jul 2018
I will love to see a glove/knuckle quinque on Shao.

That last page though. Who will expect both of them to be members of V.
Jan 24, 2016 6:03 AM

Jan 2014
Imagine if Arima is the one-eyed king.
Jan 24, 2016 6:04 AM
Apr 2014
So Furuta doesn't seem to be Souta or part of the clowns, eh? why was he chosen to be in V though? that organization finally enters the playfield and they already have the strongest man in the world in their ranks.
I always doubted that Eto would be the OEK.
That speech does look like a deathflag for Eto.
Why aren't Mutsuki and Hachikawa beheaded yet? how incompetent is Aogiri tree?
Maybe we will finally see Amon now that Aogiri tree is set on going against the CCG conspiracy.
Ishida is going full shonen on us with the 100 years ago OEK that all humanity joined hands to defeat, hopefully he's just symbolic and dead.
Drake1000Jan 24, 2016 6:23 AM
Jan 24, 2016 6:09 AM

Nov 2015
Jan 24, 2016 6:11 AM
Jan 2016
Kaneki's arm looks weird... :P Guess it didn't heal very well...
Jan 24, 2016 6:24 AM

Jan 2016
One-eyed ghoul's descendants = rize
Poor kaneki got forced into something bigger than he thought
Jan 24, 2016 6:26 AM
Apr 2014
Tsu-kki said:
Poor kaneki got forced into something bigger than he thought

Superior OEK genes, watch out for the chosen one Jesus Kaneki, who will unite the ghouls and humans. Amen.
Jan 24, 2016 6:29 AM
Mar 2015
I like the chapter for the most part.
But for some reason I don't like the information dump.I'm usually okay with them it's just this time it felt really out of place.
It's funny how kaneki circle the 20th, eto declared she wasn't the king, and arima got a request from v all on one page. And not to mention fuRuta too. I have a feeling all these are connected
tape
Jan 24, 2016 6:41 AM

Nov 2014
THIS. F*CKING. CHAPTER.

I didn't know I could get so hyped from an info-centric chapter!!!
Jan 24, 2016 6:42 AM

Jul 2014
frontiersetter said:
I like the chapter for the most part.
But for some reason I don't like the information dump.I'm usually okay with them it's just this time it felt really out of place.
It's funny how kaneki circle the 20th, eto declared she wasn't the king, and arima got a request from v all on one page. And not to mention fuRuta too. I have a feeling all these are connected

This felt out of place for you because it was actually done well. What you think that is "info dump done well" is actually info dumb done horribly wrong. See it's just a problem with your perception of things.
Jan 24, 2016 6:47 AM

Aug 2013
Sasaki's reptile-like hand gives me creeps.

and this chapter just confirmed that CCG is going to get ass-raped. something huge is about to happen.
Jan 24, 2016 7:00 AM

Nov 2015
Tsu-kki said:

Congratulations, you've opened the first lock.
Jan 24, 2016 7:05 AM

Nov 2011
Ah the One Eyed King...

This makes me curious to know more about him even more but yeah, nice to know that the OWL and OEK are different people.
Jan 24, 2016 7:14 AM

Sep 2014
I certainly hope that the people saying this chapter was bad are trolling...
Jan 24, 2016 7:15 AM

Nov 2014
dicecop said:
I certainly hope that the people saying this chapter was bad are trolling...

No, it was legit crap.
Jan 24, 2016 7:19 AM

Jan 2016
Agent-Phrank said:
Tsu-kki said:

Congratulations, you've opened the first lock.

Good, i finally joined the brilliant mal tg fanbase.
Jan 24, 2016 7:23 AM

Aug 2014
Lol, so much for "Eto is the One-Eyed King''. I'm glad this was finally put on page.

Hopefully, Ishida is somehow oblivious to what a deathflag is, because the way Eto was talking and what she was thinking was more than suggestive. This ''great change'' that will happen to Aogiri is probably its new leader, the guy that's counting down to Hinami's execution - damn, didn't know he was so eager to watch her head roll. Too cruel, my man. >:(

Furuta is V, Arima is V, and Eto seems to be aware of V. Things are really heating up, and in a way it does feel like the ENT, though I doubt it.

Also, Takizawa is on the hunt.
~||Sky of the Night Light||~
Jan 24, 2016 7:30 AM

Aug 2010
Eto reveals that OEK is not her? Finally, have been waiting a while for this revelation. I always suspected them to be different people at the start but overtime began thinking they are actually the same. Well it's good to know that Eto isn't the strongest "Ghoul" to have ever lived.

I wonder if this OEK is still alive, but probably not because I think it's leading for Kaneki to be the next OEK.
Jan 24, 2016 7:35 AM
Sep 2013
Some Info on the Other Qs that Shao flexibility tho
Eto isn't the OEK and revealed who she is to the rest of Aogiri. Well CCG hopes continue to look bleaker by the moment.
Tooru and Hachikawa need to leave that island asap
Wonder what Kaneki dating the time of Hinami excution to save her or the date of this Rue Island operation.
That arm It looks like whatever it is has reached further up his arm from where original his arm was cut off.
Arima is working for V and Furuta wonder who else is?

Does this confirm that Arima knows Kaneki has regained his memory? I know that he felt suspicious of Haise since the having custody over Hinami.
hantereJan 24, 2016 7:39 AM
Jan 24, 2016 7:40 AM

Aug 2014
Princess_Hermit said:
It seems like Eto is officially making herself regonized as the founder of Aogiri tree and as the One eyed OWL. I don't know why is there a lot of unnecessary conversations like that marriage shit while they could just use if for more important events...

But at least its now confirmed that One eyed OWL and One eyed KING are different person (tho i think it's obvious who is the One eyed King *wink)

Who do you think it is?

I never believed for a second that Eto was the One-Eyed King.
Jan 24, 2016 7:48 AM
Jan 2016
Holy f*ck! This just keeps getting better and better. The foreshadowing. The parallels. Jesus, Ishida is a genius.
Pages (6) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 73 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 16, 2016

103 by almightybismarck »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 72 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 9, 2016

124 by almightybismarck »»
Yesterday, 8:37 AM

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 71 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 2, 2016

140 by almightybismarck »»
Yesterday, 8:14 AM

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 70 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 26, 2016

146 by almightybismarck »»
Yesterday, 7:59 AM

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 69 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 19, 2016

151 by almightybismarck »»
Yesterday, 7:45 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.