Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Sep 2, 2015 8:55 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
That maid outfit though...

Pacing felt slow as hell.

The first half focused primarily on Lecty. Seriously, I think the show is gearing up for a big climatic battle or something but this buildup feels lifeless and cheesy.

The brief fighting felt meh. Yuri rushed into that fight a bit too much and what happens? She gets beat up. Hope the other girls don't make that mistake...

Sep 2, 2015 9:37 AM

Dec 2013
Stark700 said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
That maid outfit though...

The first half focused primarily on Lecty. Seriously, I think the show is gearing up for a big climatic battle or something but this buildup feels lifeless and cheesy.

The brief fighting felt meh. Yuri rushed into that fight a bit too much and what happens? She gets beat up. Hope the other girls don't make that mistake...

More lecty is always good!
Sep 2, 2015 11:07 AM
Jul 2015
With the power he aquired from Chimera Antares, Real became so fast and able to generate those deadly wind blades in the fight at the end. However, his skills are amateur level, and he is not really good with a sword, relying mostly on his bug-originated superior physical strength and speed. His control of a sword is so poor that Yuri knocked it off his hands easily as well as not being able to slash and swing his sword well and accurately during high-speed movement, meaning that he has to have a pause after coming out from high speed to attack, so for a skilled and experienced fighter like Kanata, even a second of time would enable to quickly react with his sharp reflexes and block Real´s downward slash from behind. If a more skilled sword user had Real´s abilities, Kanata might have lost, unless if Kanata used his blue aura power up to move fast to react to high speed sword attacks. The fights at the end was good IMO, since it was depicted exactly as I had read in volume 2 of the Light novel. At least this series had better action, flying, and swordfights compared to Juuou Mujin.
I am someone that would like to watch a Harem Anime with 2 male leads that each gets their own harem company of girls from the main cast. For example, 1st male lead gets a company of 4 girls and 2nd male lead gets 2-3 girls etc.
Sep 2, 2015 11:08 AM

Mar 2015
Stark700 said:

Yeah, that's what I was thinking as well.

Nothing 'different' happens, quite similar to the previous episodes.
Sep 2, 2015 11:15 AM
Jul 2015
D- said:
Stark700 said:

Well I had read the original work, and training and fireteam bonding between characters are the backbone of the story. There will be enemies and matches to fight, but those will always be the last main dish before the meat of the story, which is training and character interaction. The story is about molding a group of failures into success, and I am sure that you will all enjoy and find it rewarding when Misora and team achieves their first victory in the tourney.
I am someone that would like to watch a Harem Anime with 2 male leads that each gets their own harem company of girls from the main cast. For example, 1st male lead gets a company of 4 girls and 2nd male lead gets 2-3 girls etc.
Sep 2, 2015 11:30 AM

Jun 2013
CoolitzHubertXVI said:
D- said:

Well I had read the original work, and training and fireteam bonding between characters are the backbone of the story. There will be enemies and matches to fight, but those will always be the last main dish before the meat of the story, which is training and character interaction. The story is about molding a group of failures into success, and I am sure that you will all enjoy and find it rewarding when Misora and team achieves their first victory in the tourney.

They made 6 episodes per volume. They adapted quite close to LN. That is why you guys felt slow.
I am fine with this show. That's my type anime.
Sep 2, 2015 11:38 AM

Apr 2013
Kanata being the dankest MC once again. He's got his "precious" Yuri in the palm of his hands. I love it. He showed creepy glasses-kun how a real man's melee combat is done. And now it looks like Yuri will be under Kanata's watch and protection (in pajamas, of course) for all of next episode. Can't wait.
Sep 2, 2015 11:39 AM
Jul 2015
Personally, I was pleased with this episode, since this anime story focuses on the little things that help to make Kanata´s fireteam stronger and battle-efficient. For example, 1. Kanata made Lecty fly in the shoes of a rear position, allowing her to understand situation from Rico´s perspective more, and appreciate Misora´s efforts more. 2. These small things are what makes them understand each other more, so they can fight better as a team during the matches.
Sep 2, 2015 11:54 AM

Jan 2015
Yuri almost-being torn apart.
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
Sep 2, 2015 12:04 PM
Jul 2018
The first half was focused on Lecty.

The fight was so meh! Poor Yuri!
Sep 2, 2015 12:06 PM
Jul 2015
Mascera said:
Yuri almost-being torn apart.
Luckily her senpai was there to help out, right? ;) Kanata was so cool. He didn´t even break a sweat fighting that man.
Sep 2, 2015 12:12 PM

Aug 2008
Putting aside other crappy parts of the episode... why bring her to the girls' room instead of fucking hospital. Make. Some. Sense. For fucks sake...
Ii tenki desu ne...
Sep 2, 2015 12:19 PM
Aug 2012
Dammit Kanata, you're supposed to kill them so they can't come back.
Sep 2, 2015 12:32 PM
Aug 2015
Seriously... Kanata just let him go like that..
That's just... retarded
Seriously if Kanata then and there just ruthlessly killed him as vengeance for attacking so many students, I'd rate this episode 10/10 even with the boring first half
Sep 2, 2015 12:43 PM

Jan 2012
Pretty slow episode this week, Lecty and then Yuri getting the focus. Creepy glasses guys arc continues to be very predictable. Hoping for some nice fanservice next week. :D
Sep 2, 2015 1:30 PM

Aug 2013
haaaah, this is better imo
no derp CG & animation
bearable than the previous episodes
Sep 2, 2015 1:43 PM

Sep 2013
Lecty <3
Please do this again and again :)

Yuri being Yuri :)
We need more tsunderes.
Sep 2, 2015 1:52 PM
Content Admin
Overkilled Red

Aug 2013
As amazing of an instructor Kanata is, couldn't he come up with a different training method (for surrounding awareness) than having Lecty do maid works again? But I guess that won't be amusing for him, would it?

Yuri's tsun-tsun vibes when talking to Kanata was irritating AF! I like how she's still insistent on calling Kanata a "traitor" but still get flustered when he said she's precious to him. Would've been great if Kanata finished his sentence by using the word "bitch."

Obviously, creepy megane stood no chance, but he still managed to land his "punch of love" on Yuri. Neat implication of more incoming "love" he'll be bringing for her.

Of course, whenever you see an unconscious, injured girl with torn clothes being carried by a guy, it automatically means he molested her. I mean, that must be the most logical conclusion, right? >.>

Lloyd's complaining tone in the PV was pretty funny though. As long as Kanata is the MC, there's no chance in hell he'd ever get the spotlight.
VindstotSep 2, 2015 2:27 PM

Sep 2, 2015 2:14 PM

Jul 2014
This really didn't feel like we got anything new out of this. The stuff with that scientist asshole was already established, we'd already seen Lecty as a maid, we knew Kanata was skilled and we knew that him and Yuri shared a good relationship (and kinda still do). The bit with the eye talking to the scientist was pretty interesting though, but it was then undermined by the girls blaming Kanata for what happened to Yuri, despite there being no logical justification to jumping to such a retarded conclusion; things like that really piss me off.
Sep 2, 2015 2:44 PM

Apr 2014
Kanata is still OP as fuck

Sep 2, 2015 2:44 PM

Apr 2010
So the creeps way of showing love is by killing Yuri.
He certainly has many issues.

In any case the girls sharing one room is gonna create some problems between them but will strengthen their bond.
And that will improve their teamwork.
Sep 2, 2015 2:53 PM

Jul 2012
Wow Yuri, once I deemed it impossible to ever find a character as annoying as Narusegawa/Louise, good job, you proved me wrong. If I hear this uragirimono shit again I'll probably end up killing myself.
Sep 2, 2015 3:07 PM

May 2015
Not super good, not bad either, this episode. It was decent. This anime is swinging back and forth sometimes. That creep is getting annoying right now though.

Sep 2, 2015 8:04 PM

Aug 2013
Lecty got more screen time in the first half of this episode was good. Yuri being a tsundere just makes me like her more. I have a feeling that the final fight between Kanata and the creepy glasses dude will take place during the tournament. Pretty sure that Kanata and Yuri will end up together i the final episode. And it's nice to see Lecty, Rico, and Misora finally working together and acting like team...sort of.
Sep 2, 2015 8:17 PM

Apr 2011
Its indeed a slow paced episode, but its not bad. The girls starting to improve starting from Lecty. She was so adorable when patted by Kanata. Yuri is cute with her tsundere stuff. Kanata showing his badassery is what I really like, didn't even break a sweat fighting that weirdo. If Yuri is S rank, Kanata could be SS

Kanata could have brought the injured Yuri to the hospital, but why in the girl's room? Probably to add and compile his harem into one room maybe? heh.
Sep 2, 2015 8:50 PM

Dec 2013
I wish someone would off this guy already. He's boring as shit, and in my opinion, crazy people hardly ever make good villains/antagonist. I'll take the giant man eating bugs over some poorly developed mad scientist.

While I'm on the subject of characters, I wish Rico would actually develop a character other than pompous and arrogant chuuni.
Matsuoka Yoshitsugu has hardly any range as a voice actor, and is grossly over-cast.

Yeah. I said it.
Sep 2, 2015 8:54 PM

Aug 2013
I even like this plot, but the development of anime and some of the characters really bother me, also the adaptation is the most worrying, this looks like a series made for children, certainly the target audience is wrong, well, I'm anxious to see the final development of the anime ..
Sep 2, 2015 9:05 PM

Oct 2011
Lectcy <3

Souma was awesome. Poor Erina

That guy is out for revenge on Souma OMG
Sep 2, 2015 10:26 PM

Feb 2014
ugh... this episode hurt. so damn cheesy but im too far in too stop >_>
Tokoya said:
adapatations are not supposed to be carbon copies of source materials and until the anime community in general can accept that and judge an anime based on what it presents and how they handle every episode, these threads will continue to be filled with hate posts by purists
Sep 2, 2015 11:43 PM

Aug 2013
Not a horrible episode. I'm surprised they haven't stopped the stalker guy yet. I guess they're going drag it out.
Sep 3, 2015 12:19 AM
Jul 2015
For those complaining about the pacing, I would like to inform that the tournament is an anime-only event. The same couldn´t be said about the upcoming match between Yuri´s team VS Kanata´s team, though.
Sep 3, 2015 12:23 AM
Jul 2015
garydai said:
Not a horrible episode. I'm surprised they haven't stopped the stalker guy yet. I guess they're going drag it out.
He could be the Last Boss. Some people at other forums have been predicting that.
Sep 3, 2015 1:07 AM

May 2010
I love that look the girls gave when Kanata put his hand on Lecty's head.

Also, where is my 'OH I DIDN'T TELL YOU?" in this episode?
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone
Sep 3, 2015 2:17 AM

May 2014
And so the pervert shows himself
"I lost all of what you could call feelings of love. They weren't sealed, so they can't be released. They weren't broken, so they can't be fixed. That which is lost, cannot be recovered." Shiba Tatsuya
"There are no regrets. If one can be proud of one's life, one should not wish for another chance." Saber
"No matter what happens, no matter how crazy things get, I'll always try to restore balance." Korra
"It's madness to let others take what's yours and accept it blindly." Baatar Jr
"Instinct is a lie, told by a fearful body, hoping to be wrong." Zaheer
"Partner in crime, partner in time" Chloe Price and Max Caulfield
Sep 3, 2015 2:51 AM

Jun 2014
Kanata needs to fight more or atleast have some really climatic battle thats what this show could use...

oh and he needs to beat that scientist stalker.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 3, 2015 3:34 AM

Feb 2012
Confucius said:

Same here! I sense some jelly girls! LOL!

Yuri has gotta stop being tsundere, seriously. I can't believe that the stalker guy really harmed Yuri, "his love".
You can just be yourself. Do things your own way, one step at a time. You'll get there. Just be yourself, you'll be fine."
~Fruit Basket
Sep 3, 2015 8:09 AM
Jul 2015
Vindstot said:
As amazing of an instructor Kanata is, couldn't he come up with a different training method (for surrounding awareness) than having Lecty do maid works again? But I guess that won't be amusing for him, would it?

Yuri's tsun-tsun vibes when talking to Kanata was irritating AF! I like how she's still insistent on calling Kanata a "traitor" but still get flustered when he said she's precious to him. Would've been great if Kanata finished his sentence by using the word "bitch."

Obviously, creepy megane stood no chance, but he still managed to land his "punch of love" on Yuri. Neat implication of more incoming "love" he'll be bringing for her.

Of course, whenever you see an unconscious, injured girl with torn clothes being carried by a guy, it automatically means he molested her. I mean, that must be the most logical conclusion, right? >.>

Lloyd's complaining tone in the PV was pretty funny though. As long as Kanata is the MC, there's no chance in hell he'd ever get the spotlight.

punch of love lol imagine if he and yuri were married he tell the police it is not domestic violence/abuse but pure physical love coz love hurtz hehehe
Sep 3, 2015 10:15 AM

Apr 2011
Confucius said:

Also, where is my 'OH I DIDN'T TELL YOU?" in this episode?

Yeah, its quite amusing to see. This could also help motivate the girls to be better so they can get the same treatment or reward.
Sep 3, 2015 12:17 PM
The Komori

Mar 2013
An injured girl shows up and the first thing that comes to mind is that Kanata raped and abused her...........Really -_-

Anyway, that bullshit aside, I'm really happy that the team are finally working properly as a team and are producing results as well as growing individually

The fight with Stalker-kun was good and damn Kanata REKT that guy like an absolute BOSS....Sadly he got away and now he's gonna get even stronger....The Kanata and Yuri moments were cute though
Sep 3, 2015 5:11 PM

Aug 2014
The episode felt slow as heck. Pretty much a filler in the first half.

God, they didn't even finish the creeper guy in this episode! Kanata let him go while he obviously can one-shot that guy right there..
'Why not save that guy for the last episode, with him powered-up by the power of the beetles, right?'' I can see where this is going.. Prove me wrong, director!
Sep 4, 2015 1:01 AM
Jul 2015
Kay_Lite said:
The episode felt slow as heck. Pretty much a filler in the first half.

God, they didn't even finish the creeper guy in this episode! Kanata let him go while he obviously can one-shot that guy right there..
'Why not save that guy for the last episode, with him powered-up by the power of the beetles, right?'' I can see where this is going.. Prove me wrong, director!
Actually, your guess is correct, but that eventuality is not anime director Inagaki´s fault, but actually canon, according to the story from original source creator Moroboshi Yuu.
Sep 4, 2015 5:58 AM
Apr 2015
Kojou SEMpai! Kojou seNpai Kojou sempai Kojou seNpai Kojou sempai Kojou seNpai Kojou sempai Kojou seNpai Kojou sempai.

I just realized how boring can be the job of Voice actor
Sep 5, 2015 1:09 AM
Jul 2015
I hope they make season 2 of this anime, since in volume 3 of the LN, a new girl with silver hair named Blair joins Kanata´s hare, uh, i mean, “Fireteam”, cough :P
Sep 5, 2015 1:25 AM

Aug 2013
Cut down on the spoilers please =( It feels like you're just telling everyone what's going to happen.
Sep 5, 2015 6:18 AM

Dec 2014
Maid Lecty is best Lecty.

Figures glasses guy is no match for Kanata. Looks like he'll be getting another power boost though, I hope it makes for a good fight.
Sep 5, 2015 6:57 AM

Jun 2013
Maid Lecty ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Sep 5, 2015 1:26 PM

Apr 2014
jbeat said:
Confucius said:

Yuri has gotta stop being tsundere, seriously. I can't believe that the stalker guy really harmed Yuri, "his love".

No, the dude is a victim too. He is being mentally controlled by that creature. He was a pretty normal kind guy before. That kind of change is not normal even for anime.
Sep 6, 2015 12:27 AM
Aug 2012
bestkatalyn said:
jbeat said:

No, the dude is a victim too. He is being mentally controlled by that creature. He was a pretty normal kind guy before. That kind of change is not normal even for anime.

Well he did start STALKING Yuri............that was before being controlled so he is not really a normal kind guy. He has just become more insane after the mind control.

Unless you say it's normal to stalk a girl because of your one-sided crush........

Sep 8, 2015 6:04 AM

Jun 2013

Yuri joins E601.
Sep 19, 2015 8:54 PM

May 2013
Kanata couldn't do shit to protect Yuri.
I’m always searching for something, for someone. This feeling has possessed me I think, from that day… That day when the stars came falling.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kuusen Madoushi Kouhosei no Kyoukan Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 23, 2015

135 by Lolicon »»
Aug 22, 5:38 PM

Poll: » Kuusen Madoushi Kouhosei no Kyoukan Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 16, 2015

66 by sharosharo »»
Mar 22, 2022 2:21 AM

Poll: » Kuusen Madoushi Kouhosei no Kyoukan Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 9, 2015

60 by sharosharo »»
Mar 22, 2022 1:56 AM

Poll: » Kuusen Madoushi Kouhosei no Kyoukan Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 26, 2015

68 by sharosharo »»
Mar 21, 2022 8:31 AM

Poll: » Kuusen Madoushi Kouhosei no Kyoukan Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 19, 2015

56 by sharosharo »»
Mar 21, 2022 7:22 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.