Forum Settings
Forums
Tsubasa: WoRLD CHRoNiCLE: Niraikanai
Available on Manga Store
New
Aug 10, 2015 10:23 PM
Jul 2015
I'm a big fan of Tsubasa. I checked everthing that related to the manga, but I didn't even knew there is a squel! No one talks about it, accidentally I discovered that there is a squel manga thanks to MAL, so I asked my friends (Who also fans of Tsubasa) if they knew something about it and no one of them had a clue that Tsubasa: WoRLD CHRoNiCLE even exits. I don't really get it, the first one was very successful and popular, so why this manga don't get even an half of the success. That's so weird.
By the way, I'm about to start reading the squel, I'm fucking excited
Aug 11, 2015 3:30 PM
Sep 2012
I think it's possible that the reason this one hasn't gotten much attention yet is because it hasn't been released in the US yet. At the moment, about the only way people can find out about it is by lurking around on MAL or reading the scanlations of xxxHOLiC Rei (the official release didn't include the info about TWC). I know not all anime and manga fans live in the US, but a whole lot do, especially CLAMP fans in particular. A lot of manga don't become popular until they get either an anime adaptation or an official American release. The first volume is supposed to come out in English in October, so we'll see if that raises awareness and/or popularity. If not, i'm sure an anime will be made eventually and that should help.
Aug 15, 2015 2:26 PM

Oct 2009
I have no idea why.
I think its even better than Reservoir.
Aug 18, 2015 10:38 AM
Jul 2015
DAIrinchan said:
I think it's possible that the reason this one hasn't gotten much attention yet is because it hasn't been released in the US yet. At the moment, about the only way people can find out about it is by lurking around on MAL or reading the scanlations of xxxHOLiC Rei (the official release didn't include the info about TWC). I know not all anime and manga fans live in the US, but a whole lot do, especially CLAMP fans in particular. A lot of manga don't become popular until they get either an anime adaptation or an official American release. The first volume is supposed to come out in English in October, so we'll see if that raises awareness and/or popularity. If not, i'm sure an anime will be made eventually and that should help.

Thanks for that, I didn't knew about all this US thing. I wish that this manga will get it's own anime, but that's hard to believe for me since we don't even have season 3 of Tsubasa Chronicle :(

teaknight said:
I have no idea why.
I think its even better than Reservoir.

I don't really feel what you are saying, but I'm only on chapter 4 so...
Reservoir was PERFECT for me, it will be interesting for me to see if CLAMP can really make it and make something better. I just hope for a lot of happy moments for S&S 'cause I can stiil feel the deep pain that caused by Reservoir lol
Apr 12, 2016 9:42 PM

Jun 2008
I'm very surprised to hear that this manga already finished....AGAIN!

Jesus...I feel like the original concept was so great and when we got the huge TWIST in Tokyo, this manga was definitely one of my all time favorites.

But I'm sad to see how irrelevant it became....only 3 volumes?!

ugh.
Jun 7, 2016 6:49 PM

Aug 2007
Maybe because the original one ended on 2009 and CLAMP took a long time to continue the manga. Also maybe is because Sakura doesn't appear that much (comparing in the first manga was a main character. Here not. Sorry, I am still reading the manga, no spoilers please).

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tsubasa: WoRLD CHRoNiCLE - Niraikanai-hen Chapter 19 Discussion

tsubasalover - Mar 18, 2016

1 by Aleph199X »»
May 28, 2021 5:53 AM

Poll: » Tsubasa: WoRLD CHRoNiCLE - Niraikanai-hen Chapter 1 Discussion

tsubasalover - Aug 19, 2014

15 by --ALEX-- »»
Apr 12, 2016 9:40 PM

Poll: » Tsubasa: WoRLD CHRoNiCLE - Niraikanai-hen Chapter 18 Discussion

tsubasalover - Feb 19, 2016

2 by MistyBlue »»
Mar 22, 2016 5:52 AM

Poll: » Tsubasa: WoRLD CHRoNiCLE - Niraikanai-hen Chapter 17 Discussion

tsubasalover - Jan 19, 2016

5 by Midrel »»
Mar 14, 2016 4:45 PM

Poll: » Tsubasa: WoRLD CHRoNiCLE - Niraikanai-hen Chapter 15 Discussion

tsubasalover - Nov 17, 2015

3 by teaknight »»
Jan 12, 2016 1:51 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.