Forum Settings
Forums
New
Dec 22, 2013 9:16 AM

Jul 2013
At the start of the manga the character were really believable but after the first 3 or 4 Volumes it went really downhill.
Seriously which CEO would make decisions that endanger projects just to handle his kid?
Then there is Tokio who made half a mill in 6 months on his own but on the other hand cant find a wellpayed job away from his uncles corporation?
Just too many plotholes and unbelievable decisions by the people in this manga. I will pretend it ended with Vol. 7

Sure shoujomanga strive on this unplausible obstacles but when something starts of good I just get mad.
May 19, 2014 12:19 PM
Mar 2013
Yeah I dropped it too. When the CEO/father showed up and was adament about splitting the siblings up, I started wondering. if you where the parents friend and you love the boy so much why not adopt the girl too? why abandon her? and if I'm not mistaken she was not addopted by that creepy faminly till she was 8. So she was in the system for five years? the CEO/Father is a horrible person.
I was already on the fence with the whole brother really not doing anything after finding out about his sister being mulested, abused and sold for money by the adopted brother. I would of destroyed that guy and the family with the kind of power and the money the brother had. If he loves her so much wheres the rathful vengence?
No this Manga is crap.
Dec 29, 2014 4:46 AM

Jan 2014
I dropped it without even reading the first chapter, since I read each character's profiles first in MAL.. because of the fact she started dating that guy with the glasses first... and then she has gone in the end with the brother... I don't like women/girls who gets tossed around from guy to guy... a possible no v-card with her... I don't like left overs...
Got something to live for, I know that I won't surrender,
A warrior of youth,
I'm taking over, a shot to the new world order
I Am Bulletproof. . .

Jun 4, 2015 8:14 AM

Oct 2012
Bearded_Nopants said:
Yeah I dropped it too. When the CEO/father showed up and was adament about splitting the siblings up, I started wondering. if you where the parents friend and you love the boy so much why not adopt the girl too? why abandon her? and if I'm not mistaken she was not addopted by that creepy faminly till she was 8. So she was in the system for five years? the CEO/Father is a horrible person.

Well, later is explained why he only adopted Tokio and not Midori, even though the reason was selfish and very stupid. And no, she wasn't in the system for 5 years. Midori stayed with her grandmother, then she passed away and she was sent to live with this new family.

DeadZeroSource said:
I dropped it without even reading the first chapter, since I read each character's profiles first in MAL.. because of the fact she started dating that guy with the glasses first... and then she has gone in the end with the brother... I don't like women/girls who gets tossed around from guy to guy... a possible no v-card with her... I don't like left overs...

Uh. Okay? Because you meet a guy and has to spend your whole life with him. The manga is very mature in love aspect and such and it understands and explains that feelings change with time (which is a part I really admired in it).

That's it, I guess. I agree that the manga had a lot of faults (like not ruining the adopted brother's life, for example, like send him to jail or something; and all the "I'm the boss of your life so you have to do as I say" thing from Tokio's adopted father.

But overall, it was pretty good and intense. I recommend it.
MaahHeimJun 4, 2015 8:20 AM
Feb 13, 2017 4:18 PM

Oct 2016
@MaahHeim I gave it a 10. What are these people talking about? They can't handle drama.
Feb 13, 2017 5:25 PM

Oct 2012
SeasonADay said:
@MaahHeim I gave it a 10. What are these people talking about? They can't handle drama.

Rrrrright? Goddammit. I miss the manga now, btw.
Nov 18, 2021 2:38 AM

Dec 2017
very bad manga too much over the top drama and the girl is mostly horny in the series ff this is what plagiarism has brought us, the author should've looked for other reference

More topics from this board

Poll: » Eden no Hana Chapter 29 Discussion

Flumine - Sep 6, 2020

0 by Flumine »»
Sep 6, 2020 7:48 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.