Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Sep 1, 2014 11:38 PM

Jun 2013
Rin
She stares at the gun in his hand, her jaw dropped. She shakes her head and just laughs. "You've had that this whole time.... And here I thought you were defenseless... Can't judge a book by its cover huh.... Anyways. Now that that's settled... Let's go?" She goes to the door and turns to look at both of them.
RP Characters: Aria Chronis | Lucina
[/center]
Sep 1, 2014 11:41 PM

Jun 2014
Darui stumbles to put in a few vials in his backpack, and heads after Scarlet. "One second!" He calls out, slightly struggling to put on his backpack.
Sep 1, 2014 11:48 PM

Jun 2013
Rin
She waits for him and thinks. hmm with more people, sleeping will be easier too... Speaking of sleeping, some sort of a base will have to be made now... Someplace that can be a safe spot for us... she stares hard at the ground, lost in her thoughts.
chibibunnyloverSep 1, 2014 11:57 PM
[/center]
Sep 1, 2014 11:49 PM

Dec 2011
Katsu deadpanned a bit at her impression of him. "B-But... I am pretty defenseless even with these..." He stated before sighing. "A-Alright. I-I'll follow y-you." He told her, holstering the pistol the waist of his pants and his pack as well as shoving the switchblade in his pocket. "B-By the way... W-Where exactly are we going next?"
Sep 1, 2014 11:50 PM

Jun 2014
"I'm good, ready to go.... You okay?" He stares at Scarlet. "You look confused....Still don't trust me?"
Sep 1, 2014 11:56 PM

Jun 2013
Rin
She snaps back and looks at Darui. "Huh? Uhh... No, I was just thinking about a location...." She looks at Katsu. "Hey Katsu, it'll be better if you carry a weapon in your hand while you walk. You never know when those things can pop up...." She thinks a little more and sighs. "I guess a location can come after, first we should focus on getting out of here. Well, let's go then." She takes out her knife from her holster and heads down the hall.
[/center]
Sep 2, 2014 12:14 AM

Dec 2011
"E-Eh...? But..." Katsu stopped himself before he protested and sighed. "Alright... Tap my shoulder and point if you want me to go somewhere or notice something. Point to your ear if I don't need to have it out." He told them, reaching into his backpack and pulling out his phone and some earbuds. Plugging the earbuds into the phone, he began to put them in his ears.
Sep 2, 2014 9:39 AM

Jun 2013
Rin
She stares at him and reaches to take out one of his ear buds. "You're going to listen to music?? Are you crazy??? That's like suicide! You won't be able to hear anything!"
[/center]
Sep 2, 2014 12:16 PM

Dec 2011
Katsu's face heated up upon her getting into closer proximity with him. "I-I-I know! I-I know! J-Just hear me out!" He told her. "I-I can't really explain it... b-but when I listen to my music I-I kinda... get different..." He explained vaguely. "I-I mean I change. I g-go into like a trance. I'm calmer, more stoic... I'll actually be helpful if we get into a fight... I-I'll be dead weight as I am now, even with a gun." He told them. "I know it's kinda weird... B-But it's not like I'm going to turn on you or go crazy or something! I'm the same, just... I can actually be of help."
Sep 2, 2014 1:12 PM

Jun 2013
Rin
She stares at him for a minute then sighs. "Alright, if that helps you, then whatever..... Then just make sure to keep an eye on us at all times so we can signal you" She let's go of the earbud, and heads down the hallway. She stops at the corner and peeks her head over to see if there were any walkers. "Alright... We're good... For now at least. Come on." She heads down that hallway.
[/center]
Sep 2, 2014 5:55 PM

Sep 2014
"Hell if this is a good place to be" Thought Anthony, as He walked around the he pondered what to do, He had an injury before the apocolypse in the basement level of the hospital and the elevators were sealed shut. Anthony had not used the stairs since he had seen the news its was getting more difficult to survive down there as the supplies had dwindled. He decided to go to the main floor and try to find anything usefull. "well ill just get a few more things" thought anthony. as he walked and got upstairs he was attacked by a staggering man this is the main hall and the main was full of scars, but this man did not look "human" And so anthony shoots him in the heart (after the man had left his position revealing the dead body of a little baby) but it does nothing to him and starts running in a stray direction. the only news he has seen was the first reports and not how to deal with the "infected ones".
61235Sep 2, 2014 5:59 PM
Sep 2, 2014 8:35 PM

Dec 2011
"T-This is the only way I'll be useful... I hold you guys back as I am now." Katsu stated as he put the earbud in and cocked the gun. He appeared to be telling the truth about getting calmer. He even seemed more mature. He followed Rin out, constantly looking around. Both Katsu and his alter ego knew of the weakness from their ignorance towards sound, and as such would somewhat resemble a spooked bird with how he constantly visually searched his surroundings.
Sep 3, 2014 1:19 PM

Sep 2014
Anthony
While running away from the walker Anthony Thought "Must be like some kind of Sickness like in The walking dead". With that sudden realization anthony just face-palmed. Face-palmed really hard. he turned around and shot the diseased one in the face and thought "WELL I DID ANOTHER STUPID THING" as hundreds of zombies are rushing doors to try to get his flesh he frantically runs out of the hospital leading a small horde towrds a seemingly large apartment building
Sep 4, 2014 8:01 PM

Jun 2013
Rin
While she was making her way down the hall, she heard a loud noise. She stopped and turned to look at Darui and Katsu. "That was... A gun shot. Looks like there's somebody else nearb-" she was cut off by the sound of another gunshot, followed by the sound of a bunch of running foot steps. She looked at the both of them, her eyes wide. "We have to run. NOW." She signals to Katsu that they have to run, then starts running down the hallway. The sound of footsteps only got louder as they ran. Holy crap, that noise must've attracted all of em here!!!
[/center]
Sep 4, 2014 8:15 PM

Dec 2011
Katsu stared blankly at her as she began speaking to the both of them. The reason for his disinterest was the fact he couldn't hear. He took note of the widening of her eyes and expression along with her movements and body language, already beginning to move before she even signaled him. As he ran he scanned the surroundings quickly and thoroughly before glancing back to take not of their pursuers, then repeating his scan of the environment once more. The hospital was getting too hot. They needed to leave. Recalling the path they used to enter the building and get to where they are now, he took spotted a familiar hallway coming up and signaled with his hand to turn left into the oncoming hall.
Sep 5, 2014 12:37 PM

Jun 2013
Rin
She noticed how differently he acted. wow, so listening to music really does help him out.... she shook her head, and followed his directions.
[/center]
Sep 6, 2014 4:56 PM

Jun 2014
Footsteps behind them were rapid, which were obviously none were those from anything alive. Darui ran quick, leaving some stuff in the lab, and ran as fast as he could after them. He looked around behind them as Katsu started to lead the way, being less timid than before. Some mental barrier or some new personality is at work here. he thinks to himself as he rushes. He shakily grabs a vial and throws it on the ground, giving off a strong chemical smell while smoke fills the hallway behind them. "That'll keep their senses dulled, it'll give us some time... Cover your mouths though. Its not toxic, but it can make you cough which'll waste your oxygen supply." He states covering his mouth with his sleeve, slightly getting out of breath.
Sep 6, 2014 6:55 PM

Dec 2011
Katsu continued running, occasionally glancing back to make sure the other two were still with him. He began to gain a cough as they ran, unable to heed the warning of his new companion, however he continued to sprint on. Turning another hallway and skidding forward slightly due to his immediate stop, he backed up as a new group of walkers headed towards them from the corridor. Glancing down through the near window, he motioned for the other two through. Below it was an old and ruined ambulance embedded into the side of the building that they could jump out to. They were only on the second or so floor, so the fall wouldn't be that damaging.
Sep 6, 2014 8:23 PM

Jun 2013
Rin
She pulled her jacket with her left hand up to cover her mouth and nose and followed them. She stopped when Katsu stopped, and looked at the window. She looked back at the walkers and looked at Darui and Katsu. "Go!" She points at the window, telling Katsu and Darui to go first. She takes a knife in her right hand and throws it at one of the walkers that was coming near them.
[/center]
Sep 6, 2014 8:29 PM

Jun 2014
The first horde left... Which was replaced by another one soon after. He follows the two and ends up at... an open window. He looked at the two hesitantly. After a few seconds, and a glance at the walkers behind them, he sighs and tightly grabs his backpack. "...I owe you one, so make it back." He calls out to Scarlet, carefully jumping out the window.
Sep 6, 2014 8:38 PM

Jun 2013
Rin
She continues to hit any walker that comes near them. She glances at the window sees Darui jump. She looks at Katsu. "Hurry up and go!" She points at the window, trying to signal him to go now.
[/center]
Sep 6, 2014 8:39 PM

Dec 2011
Katsu stared at Scarlet for a few moments, hesitating before jumping through the window himself and landing onto the truck. After a coughing fit into his inner elbow, he looked up to the window to make sure Scarlet followed after them. He wouldn't want to lose one of his new companions so soon after meeting them.
Sep 6, 2014 8:50 PM

Jun 2013
Rin
Once they both had jumped out the window, she ran to the window too. She looked back to try to count how many knives she had used, but there were too many, and they were too close. She jumped out the window and did cart wheel when she landed. She looked back at the window. The walkers were still trying to come after them, so one by one, they just fell out the window and hit the ground. She looked at both of them. "That.... Was close...." She said as she tried to catch her breath.
[/center]
Sep 6, 2014 8:57 PM

Jun 2014
Darui struggled to get up. Cushioning or not, falling from a second floor hurt him. After a few seconds, he looks up and sees Scarlet finally falling down yet landing with ease. Nonetheless, he gets up and walks to her quickly. "Scarlet, you okay?! Your not bit, are you?..." He says as he looks behind her. "The noises'll attract more... We'll talk later, we need to find somewhere safe, quick." Je says, looking around for anywhere significant.
Sep 6, 2014 9:03 PM

Dec 2011
Seeing Scarlet exit the window, he stared at her for a few moments, looking for injuries before turning his focus elsewhere. Scanning the horizon, he spotted several groups of walkers as well as the occasional loner. They needed to leave before more showed up. They would keep being pursued until they were safely out of the area. He also wouldn't be that stealthy with his current cough, hopefully it didn't last that long.
Sep 6, 2014 9:04 PM

Jun 2013
Rin
She nods. "Yeah, I'm fine. Don't worry.... " she looks at Katsu. Since he can't hear me.... She takes out his earbuds then talks. "As for somewhere safe...." She shakes her head. "First, let's just get out of here. Let's go somewhere where there aren't so many of them. Then we can talk about where we can find a safe spot"
[/center]
Sep 6, 2014 9:10 PM

Dec 2011
After she removed his earbuds, he appeared dazed for a few moments before blinking several time, immediately going into another coughing fit afterwards. "Ack... T-That hurts a bit..." He mumbled, rubbing his throat. "W-Where to now?" He questioned, looking to the both of them. "Do any of us know about any safe spots? Or are we just gonna' find one as we go?"
Sep 6, 2014 9:11 PM

Jun 2014
"...Theres a hotel 2 blocks from here. Doubt theres any supplies, but it'll supply us with a place to hide and prepare." Darui tries to think. "...I suppose this is my turn already, his headphones are off and you have little amount of knives left." He grabs a piece of paper and pen and makes a quick and rushed map, but still legible. "I'll cover you guys and throw off the horde. You take that short cut, I'll meet up in 10-30 minutes." He says, trying to get his body back into 100% condition. "... Got it?" He asks, looking around.
Sep 6, 2014 9:17 PM

Jun 2013
Rin
She takes the map from him and looks at it, then looks at him. He wants us to just leave him??? .... But it looks like he has some sort of plan...otherwise he wouldn't want us to leave..... "..... Alright, we'll see you there then." She looks at Katsu. "Come on." She hops off the ambulance and waits for him.
[/center]
Sep 6, 2014 9:21 PM

Dec 2011
"W-Wait, we're just going like that?" Katsu questioned looking between the two of them. "...Alright. Be careful." He warned Darui as he jumped off as well, this time stumbling slightly. The differences between him now and his "other" him were quite obvious, almost pitifully so. After regaining his footing he glanced back at Darui before continuing on the planned path.
Sep 6, 2014 9:22 PM

Jun 2014
"...Good luck." Darui says before running in the opposite direction. After a considerable amount of space between them, he grabs a capsule and throws it on the ground, making an extremely loud noise. All walkers in the area look at him and start slowly walk towards him. "Go, I'll see you later!" He calls out, running in the opposite direction of the hotel. I hope i'll see them later. he scolds himself, continuing to run.
Sep 6, 2014 9:27 PM

Jun 2013
Rin
She nods then runs off with Katsu. "Alright Katsu, let's go!" She looks at the map and follows it. She looks back at Darui, feeling weird. She shakes her head. No no no no. He said to go. I'm not leaving him behind. He's the one who said to go. I'm not running away.... I'm following his plan.... She continues to think like that as they made their way down the streets.

(I'll post at the hotel first.)
[/center]
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Redcloud Elementary School

Raion21 - Oct 2, 2014

15 by 61235 »»
Nov 14, 2014 9:43 PM

Sticky: » Starting Up: Your Survivors

Raion21 - Aug 7, 2014

15 by 61235 »»
Oct 26, 2014 8:26 PM

» Redcloud City - Hotel/Motel ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

JRak5724 - Aug 14, 2014

233 by 61235 »»
Oct 18, 2014 11:16 PM

» Redcloud High Rise Apartments ( 1 2 )

MoniStar - Sep 2, 2014

91 by diogora »»
Oct 6, 2014 6:35 AM

» Redcloud City - Park

JRak5724 - Aug 14, 2014

29 by Asrea »»
Sep 21, 2014 6:12 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.