Forum Settings
Forums
New
Aug 14, 2014 11:36 AM

Jun 2014
Many rooms locked and graffiti to indicate which hide Walkers behind them, though some still wander the halls. Scavenged repeatedly in the early days of the outbreak. May still have something in the way of medicinal supplies or food.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Sep 1, 2014 4:15 PM

Dec 2011
Katsu slowly approached the hospital. Even after all this while, the sight of it was still demoralizing. All the covered corpses and abandoned and ruined military vehicles from when shit started to hit the fan... He quickly shook his head to get the negative thoughts out. "I-I just need to run in and grab some medicine... There must still be some, right?" He talked to himself. He checked the pharmacy a while ago however the shelves were picked clean and the actually pharmacy was locked and armed with an alarm. "Alright... In and out... Easy. Besides, I have him if I need to." He murmured to himself, referring to his alter ego as he began to approach the entrance.
Sep 1, 2014 4:24 PM

Jun 2013
Rin
As Rin was going around the town scavenging for supplies, she saw the hospital. hmm... I could probably find some first aid supplies... She opens her bag and looks at her supplies. "Only a couple of bandages huh...." She closes her bag and takes the knives from her holster. "Alright, an in and out and we're done." She headed towards the hospital. She looked around, and when the coast was clear, she made her way to the door. it doesn't seem like there are any of them here.... But better be careful.... I don't wanna run into one by surprise.... she thought to herself as she made her way inside.
RP Characters: Aria Chronis | Lucina
[/center]
Sep 1, 2014 4:40 PM

Dec 2011
As Katsu wandered the halls, he only grew more demoralized. "Maybe this wasn't such a good idea... No! Everything's fine. They're all trapped in rooms. As long as I don't make much noise or go in anywhere I shouldn't... I'll be fi-EEN!" He yelped somewhat at a door he walked past, obviously barricaded, as the walker's behind it had heard him and banged on it, scaring him. Covering his mouth and looking around, he hoped that nothing heard him, but knew whether or not they did that they would hear the banging. "I need to move on... Now." He told himself as he began to pick up the pace. As he heard moans from some of the rooms around him, ones that weren't barricaded, he gulped. "Crap, crap, crap!" He muttered as he picked up the pace further, starting to hurry even more away from the area.
Sep 1, 2014 4:51 PM

Jun 2013
Rin
She was making her way across the hallway when she heard a scream. She turned quickly, looking around for the source of the scream. "Someone else is here? Another survivor then? I should go hel-" she stops and thinks. Help out? ..... I don't even know where the person is.... Besides... I'm sure they can manage...... Even though she thinks that, she ended up continuing down the halls, secretly hoping that she could meet the person. She walked by a room that wasn't spray painted. "Could it mean that it's safe then?" She walked up to it, not sure whether to take the risk or not. ".... I'll come back to it when I'm about to leave then...." And with that, she continued down the hall. She turned the corner and saw a three walkers. She quickly readied her knives and took them down from behind. She went up to take her knives back, but another group was making its way towards her. "Damnit!" She quickly took the knives and ran down the hall. She took a quick look behind her to see if they were still following her when she ran straight into Katsu, knocking him over. "Ah!"
chibibunnyloverSep 1, 2014 5:16 PM
[/center]
Sep 1, 2014 5:43 PM

Dec 2011
"Wah!" Katsu shrieked, falling over from smashing into Rin. Sitting up and rubbing his head with a small "ouch", he quickly crawled over to the person he knocked into. "H-Hey! Are you alright?" He questioned the person before hearing moans down the halls they both came from. "W-We should move... Like... Now!" He told her, looking back down where he came from. He felt a bit guilty. It was probably his fault that they were being pursued. The person he ran into was probably trying to escape from walkers that he had lured to the area by being careless.
Sep 1, 2014 5:52 PM

Jun 2013
Rin
She quickly sat up and held her knife. She realized that he was human and got up quickly. "Yeah, come on!" She grabbed his wrist and started to run down another hallway. Damn... There was a whole group of em.... Can't go back that way..... Gotta find another path then! she thought to herself as she dragged him along.
[/center]
Sep 1, 2014 6:06 PM

Dec 2011
"Wah!" Katsu released yet another small shriek when he began being dragged through the halls. "T-There's a lot of them..." He murmured, more to himself than her as he looked back. "H-How're we going to get out of here?" He asked her. He was good to have around, however only after you were injured. He exactly dead weight, but wasn't exactly a help in these situations.
Sep 1, 2014 6:12 PM

Jun 2013
Rin
She bit her lower lip as she tried to think. Then it hit her. "That unmarked room!" She continued running at stopped after they turned a corner to rest for a minute. "While I was searching I passed an unmarked room.... I think that room might be safe.... I don't know why, but I just thought that being unmarked means there's nothing behind there....."
[/center]
Sep 1, 2014 6:20 PM

Dec 2011
"B-Better than the marked rooms..." Katsu agreed, glancing behind them once more. "W-Where was it?" He questioned, picking up the pace so that she wasn't completely dragging him along. Even if there was a walker in the room, they could dispose of it easily enough. A lone walker wasn't much of a threat.
Sep 1, 2014 6:26 PM

Jun 2013
Rin
"It was near the entrance...." She made a turn and headed down the other hallway. If we head den this way, we should be able to circle back. she continues down the hallway. "Oh, by the way, we're you the one who screamed before?"
[/center]
Sep 1, 2014 7:20 PM

Dec 2011
"A-Alright... You lead the way, I guess." He mused with a minor nod. "W-Well..." Katsu then blushed slightly out of embarrassment. "Yeah... Sorry..." He apologized. If he hadn't have been so surprised or even attracted the attention of the walkers beyond the wall, they wouldn't even be running. "I just... got surprised..." He explained pitifully.
Sep 1, 2014 7:28 PM

Jun 2013
Rin
"What're you sorry for? Any one would scream if one of those things came after you." They continued running when she stopped. She looked around the corner. "One... Two.... Ok, only two, I can take them." She takes out her knives and quickly turns the corner and throws them. They hit them in the head, and they collapse. She goes and takes the knives back, then continues down the hallway. As they were walking, she smiled. "Yes, we're almost there!"
[/center]
Sep 1, 2014 7:33 PM

Dec 2011
"S-Still, isn't it stupid to do something like that in this place?" Katsu questioned her, a bit surprised that she wasn't at all upset. He was as well surprised at how easily she took care of the walkers. "Wow... You're really good with a knife... I can't do anything like that." He said with a small chuckle.
Sep 1, 2014 7:39 PM

Jun 2013
Rin
"Being scared of something isn't stupid. It's normal." She wipes her knives as they head down the hallway and laughs a bit. "Well, if I wasn't good with them, I wouldn't be allowed on stage!" She smiles as she thinks back to her past and sighs. "Well, it doesn't matter anyways. Ah, here we are." She stops in front of the unmarked door. "The entrance is bit further down if you want to leave. But I came here to get stuff, and I'm not leaving with out it." She puts her ear to the door to see if she hears anything inside. "Hmm.... Sounds... Quiet...."
[/center]
Sep 1, 2014 7:48 PM

Dec 2011
"Eh? Stage?" Katsu inquired of her before his face heated up slightly. He hadn't really been paying attention since they had been running from walkers, but now that he wasn't completely focused on the corpses, he realized she was girl. "W-Well... I-I came to get s-some things too..." He commented with a much more obvious stutter. Now that he noticed who, or rather what she was, he probably wasn't going to be able to talk properly.
Sep 1, 2014 7:55 PM

Jun 2013
Rin
She moved her head from the door and grabbed the door knob with her left hand. "Alright, I'm gonna open it now....." She held her knife in her right hand, just in case. "One... Two... Three!" She opened the door quickly and looked around. It was a normal room, a bed and a chair and a table. "It's.... Empty! Haha, lucky!" She goes inside and immediately goes over to the table and opens the drawers and starts filing though them.
[/center]
Sep 1, 2014 7:56 PM

Jun 2014
There is a slight rustling of glass and metals in the background, in the same direction as the Hospital's labs. The rummaging picks up as Darui continues to look for chemicals. "Phosphorus... Sulphuric acid..." The coated high schooler says as he puts in vial after vial into his backpack. "This'll last me a few days... Few hours if one of these ruptures..." He mutters to himself, grabbing some other vials and test tubes. His placement is steady, as something seems to be moving in thae backpack with the chemicals. "One second, one second." He says to the animal in the backpack.
Sep 1, 2014 8:11 PM

Dec 2011
"U-Um... Is there anything specifically you're looking for...?" Katsu inquired, cautiously walking into the room. "Do you have someone in a group that's injured...? O-Or a-are you just looking for basics...?" He inquired. It might sound suspicious, but he asked simply because if she was looking for something more advanced or to treat a specific injury, he could perhaps help, or at least give her the right things and tell her how to use them. He thought he heard something down the halls, something that didn't sound like the moaning of the dead, which caused his head to turn. Is there someone else here...? He wondered mentally.
Sep 1, 2014 8:28 PM

Jun 2013
Rin
She continued rifling through the drawers but stopped when he said group. ".... Group...." She shook her head. "No, nothing like that. I'm just looking for anything useful really." She takes moves some papers and finds a bottle. No way... Could it be.... "oh my god! My luck today is amazing! I found a bottle of painkillers!" She opened the top. "Although those only a couple left... Still valuable though!" She puts it in her bag and happily continues searching. She stops when she hears something. She looks off to the door, and goes to it. "Did you... Hear something?" She narrows her eyebrows as she grips her knife.
[/center]
Sep 1, 2014 8:33 PM

Dec 2011
"A-Alright then... Then we aren't looking for the same things... If you can't find some basics here, I can spare some. I-I'm looking for more advanced medicine... T-The kind you c-can't just slap on without knowing what it does and how it works..." Katsu told her. Glancing into the hall he looked around. "Um... Could just be a w-walker... O-Or a person..." He mused aloud.
Sep 1, 2014 8:40 PM

Jun 2013
Rin
She glanced at him, wondering why he was stuttering so much, but just dismissed. "You'd spare me some? Seriously?? Without anything in return???" She looked at him as if he had two heads. She shook her head and turned her attention back to the hallway. "A person you say.... Well, I bumped into you here, so the possibility of it being another person isn't impossible....." She thinks about it for a minute. Even if it is another person, what would me going do anything about it? For all I know It was a walker.... But it could be another person.... They... Can probably handle themselves though. Even though she thought that, she glanced at him. "I'm... Gonna go check it out....whether you come or not is your choice." She says as she walks out the room and looks around.
chibibunnyloverSep 1, 2014 8:44 PM
[/center]
Sep 1, 2014 8:54 PM

Dec 2011
"W-Well... Y-Yeah..." Katsu told her, rubbing the back of his head sheepishly. "J-Just because... this... happened d-doesn't mean it should be survival of the fittest. I-I think people should help people when they can... T-That's what I plan on doing anyway." He told her. "A-Ah... I-I'll go with you. B-Better to have someone to help r-right?" He commented, slowly following behind.
Sep 1, 2014 8:58 PM

Jun 2013
Rin
".... I wish I thought like that." She pats him on the shoulder. "You're a good person, person. But if you keep thinking that way, you're likely to run into someone who'll take advantage of you. So be careful." She turns back around and continues down the hall. "Where do you think the sound came from? It sounded pretty close...." She looks around for walkers, and for the source of that sound.
[/center]
Sep 1, 2014 9:13 PM

Dec 2011
Katsu tensed up a bit when she patted him on the shoulder and averted his gaze a bit. "D-Don't worry... I-I have a... failsafe I guess you could call it..." He told the girl. "A-And.. It's Katsu... M-My name I mean." He added as he followed her. "P-Probably a place with a lot of supplies... Like vials and other equipment, I mean." He suggested.
Sep 1, 2014 9:24 PM

Jun 2013
Rin
"Alright then Katsu...I'm...." She thinks about whether or not to give her name. "You can just call me Scarlet. Anyways, a place with a lot of supplies.... So like a storage room then? Or maybe one of those testing room things?" She continues down the hall. "Ok, since the rooms have signs on them.... It might not be hard to find." She looks at a room marked as 'lab'. "Ah, see. But a lab room huh... Might find some better stuff in there." She grins and puts her ear to the door and listens. She hears some more noise similar to the noise before. "I think we found what we were looking for....." She opens the door slightly and peeks inside. She sees a figure and opens the door fully and gets ready to throw her knife at it. She stops herself when she noticed it wasn't a walker. "....." She just stares at the person.
[/center]
Sep 1, 2014 9:33 PM

Jun 2014
Darui sits still, knowing the presense of the two. He slowly grabs a small ball, and glances at them. "What is it you want?... And I better like the answer, this ball is filled with diborane, pottassium, and a special type of gunpowder. The moment it ruptures, it will explode." He says in a calm tone. He was on edge, but was prepared. "Now put the knife down, or I'll test out the sulphuric acid. Even you should know what acid does..."
Sep 1, 2014 9:38 PM

Jun 2013
Rin
"Who's to say you won't throw that after I put my knife down?" She glares at him. "We're here for the same reason you are; supplies. That's all." She keeps on a calm face and a serious glare, but she was actually panicking on the inside. Holy crap, he won't really throw that right?? Dammit! Why did I decide to check it out???
[/center]
Sep 1, 2014 9:42 PM

Jun 2014
"Do you really think I look like the type to kill with no reason?" He sighs, looking at his backpack. "There's nothing in this room of too much interest, just some chemicals..." He looks back, eyes slightly fixated on the knife. She's holding it like she's gonna throw it... Oh great, now I'm at even more of a disadvantage. he scolds himself.
Sep 1, 2014 9:49 PM

Jun 2013
Rin
She lowers her knife a bit. "..... Alright. We mean no harm. If you put that death ball away, my knife will go away, deal?" She softens her gaze, but keeps her eyes on him.
[/center]
Sep 1, 2014 9:50 PM

Dec 2011
"O-Oi! W-We don't have to be all hostile with each other... W-We just heard noise and came to investigate... We're just scouring the building for things we need... L-Let's not be all aggressive towards each other." Katsu attempted to diffuse the situation. "S-She's here for basic medicine, I'm here for more advanced forms... Y-You seem to be here just for... chemicals or whatever since you're in this room... None of our goals even conflict... so... truce...?"
Sep 1, 2014 9:54 PM

Jun 2014
"It's not a death ba-... Nevermind." He says as he dismantles the ball and puts the chemicals back in tubes. Darui then puts the tubes carefully in his backpack, even as the backpack moves a little bit. "Relax, relax, I don't feel like having to fight people too this early on in the outbreak of this... Infection." Darui states, looking away with a small smile.
Sep 1, 2014 9:58 PM

Jun 2013
Rin
She sighs and puts her knife back in its holster. Then she goes looking around the room for anything that she could take. "You say you don't want to kill people too early on in this outbreak.... Heh, that means that you would be willing to later on then." She says as she finds a rubber band and uses it to tie her hair back into a pony tail.
[/center]
Sep 1, 2014 10:06 PM

Jun 2014
"If I fail to make a cure soon, then yes, I am willing to do whatever to minimize the casualties..." Darui sighs, opening up his backpack and giving something a handful of food. "So far, all I know is that it is neurological, blood transmitted, and resembles the cordyseps." He looks back at her. "...Darui, by the way. Nice to... Meet you."
Sep 1, 2014 10:11 PM

Dec 2011
Sighing that they both decided to ease up with their respective weapons, Katsu decided to check back outside the door to make sure that no walkers were coming. The coast seemed clear, for now at least. After that he sighed in relief and glanced through the confines of the room. The majority of the things in the room weren't what he was looking for, minus a few. Picking up a small container, he examined it for a bit before he was brought from his thoughts and carefully put it in his backpack. "You think you can come up with a cure for this?" He questioned with a somewhat hopeful expression.
Sep 1, 2014 10:11 PM

Jun 2013
Rin
"If I understood a word you just said, I would give you some sort of reply to it, but since I don't, my name's Scarlet." She noticed how he was feeding something. ".... What's in the bag?" She asked as she grabbed a bottle of rubbing alcohol and put it in her bag.
[/center]
Sep 1, 2014 10:18 PM

Jun 2014
He looks at the silent partner in the doorway. "Don't get your hopes up, I don't have a major in neurobiology. But if I could find a weakness, I could build off that. All I found so far is the brain is their weakpoint." He explains before hearing Scarlets question. "Nice to meet you, Scarlet... And all I have in here is just a pug, you know, the dog. The only thing that is alive from my past it looks like." Darui explains, opening it to show a small, overweight dog in it, panting.
Sep 1, 2014 10:22 PM

Jun 2013
Rin
She looked at the dog then back at him. She eyed him up and down. ".... You're wearing a lab coat.... And judging by your knowledge on these chemicals and stuff.... Are you like... A doctor? Or like a scientist or something?" She went to the door and looked around before coming back and looking through the drawers again.
[/center]
Sep 1, 2014 10:28 PM

Jun 2014
"Please, I'm only in high school, I hadn't received anything worth notice. Just a science enthusiast I suppose." He responds, closing up his backpack and leaning on the lab table. "I just know... More than the average enthusiast knows, I suppose. I get asked this quite a lot, yet I still can't think of the right title... Anyhow, what about you?... You seem to handle knives like a professional." He glances a little bit to Scarlet.
Sep 1, 2014 10:35 PM

Jun 2013
Rin
She laughs. "Not like a professional. I am a professional." She closes the drawer and takes a quick look around the room. Since I don't even know what half the things are in this room... They're useless to me. Whatever, I managed to get some more supplies at least.... "hmmm... I'm done here." She closes her bag and puts it back on.
[/center]
Sep 1, 2014 10:39 PM

Jun 2014
"I see... Well, glad I put down the chemicals." He jokes. "Anyhow, if your leaving, where do you two plan on going?... I don't think theres much places in Redcloud to stay in one place and be safe." Darui stands up and looks at Scarlet. "Not to mention when in one on one combat, the knifes will need lots of force to enter the cranium... Your buddy back there have your back or something?" He questions.
Sep 1, 2014 10:46 PM

Jun 2013
Rin
"Two?" She looks back at Katsu. "..... You're mistaken. We just happened to meet up here like we met you. Today was just a random encounter. After this, I'm sure we'll all be heading our separate ways again. And you underestimate my throwing abilities. I feel somewhat insulted." She laughs. "I can handle myself perfectly fine. Otherwise I wouldn't be here. Same goes for you two."
[/center]
Sep 1, 2014 10:51 PM

Jun 2014
"I'm just saying from the size of your knives... But I'm just saying that going solo isn't recommended. Perhaps you should take that guy..." He looks away. ...Should I go too? The lab here is almost unusable... And supplies are running low... Darui ponders, holding his head.
Sep 1, 2014 10:54 PM

Dec 2011
"Y-Yeah... We're not in a group or anything... Oh, I'm Katsu by the way, sorry." He introduced and apologized. "If someone needs help, I'll help, but as for sticking with someone permanently... I'd probably just hold them back. I'm good to have around after you get injured... Not so much before to help prevent getting injured though." He explained, shaking his head slightly. "I'm alive by pure luck, You said it before, remember? Even my way of thinking is that of someone who shouldn't have lived this long. I'm just... really lucky and had good friends." He explained. "But, it is better to have people to watch your back... Just get people that can watch your back. You saved me earlier, remember? I didn't do anything helpful."
Sep 1, 2014 11:01 PM

Jun 2013
Rin
Rin bit her lip as she thought about it. "A group huh....." form a group? Well... If they're useful.... I might... she thinks about how she abandoned her last group and stares at the floor. ".... Well, we all made it this far alone, so it proves that we aren't useless....."
[/center]
Sep 1, 2014 11:09 PM

Jun 2014
"A group, eh?... Sure. Besides, from what i can tell, you two are the opposite of useless. If you need anything from the hospital, ask me, I know where everything is and all." He says, smiling, completely oblivious to the coversation. Thank god I didn't have to ask. This could've gotten wrong. he thinks relieved.
Sep 1, 2014 11:17 PM

Jun 2013
Rin
She keeps on thinking about it. it's true, if these two didn't have something special about them, they wouldn't be standing here right now.... In these screwed up times, a group of people can have more benefits than a single person.... And Darui knows about all these things.... Maybe I should... I mean, there's nothing to lose from this..... she grins. "Alright. Looks like we're gonna be a team then."
[/center]
Sep 1, 2014 11:22 PM

Dec 2011
"Eh?" Katsu questioned, unsure of exactly how they ended up becoming a group. Though he was a bit grateful. "Well... Alright. I can't do much in the way of fighting... But if anyone needs to get patched up, I'm your guy... Medical stuff is all I'm good for." He said with a sheepish chuckle. "At least we'll have some people to rely on." He mused.
Sep 1, 2014 11:28 PM

Jun 2013
Rin
She smiled, but then it hit her that they were still in the hospital. She went to the door and looked to the right and left. She breathed a sigh of relief. "Man, I got side tracked.... What would've happened if some of those things made their way here?" She shook her head. "Anyways. We should get going right?" She looked at Katsu, and just stared at him. "Hey Katsu, it just hit me. What do you have for a weapon?"
[/center]
Sep 1, 2014 11:33 PM

Dec 2011
"O-Oh... Uhm..." Katsu reached around himself to grab the pistol he had holstered between the waist of his pants and back, as well as grabbing the switchblade in his pockets. "T-These... Though I can only use them... at times..." He explained strangely. There was also the matter of explaining his "buddy" to them, though he supposed that that could wait for later.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Redcloud Elementary School

Raion21 - Oct 2, 2014

15 by 61235 »»
Nov 14, 2014 9:43 PM

Sticky: » Starting Up: Your Survivors

Raion21 - Aug 7, 2014

15 by 61235 »»
Oct 26, 2014 8:26 PM

» Redcloud City - Hotel/Motel ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

JRak5724 - Aug 14, 2014

233 by 61235 »»
Oct 18, 2014 11:16 PM

» Redcloud High Rise Apartments ( 1 2 )

MoniStar - Sep 2, 2014

91 by diogora »»
Oct 6, 2014 6:35 AM

» Redcloud City - Park

JRak5724 - Aug 14, 2014

29 by Asrea »»
Sep 21, 2014 6:12 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.