Forum Settings
Forums
Kasane
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 15, 2014 3:21 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Beautiful. The more I read this manga, the more I can almost sympathize with the MC.
Aug 16, 2014 12:58 AM

Jun 2008
God, this world is fucked up.
HEY!
Aug 16, 2014 5:15 AM

Sep 2013
i can't wait for kasane to perform in the real stage using nina's face
Aug 17, 2014 11:25 PM
Jul 2012
This is a good story. Yes, it takes a bit to start reading, but as a whole, its amazing to read. The concept is intriguing and the story is starting to delve into a deeper plot. Kasane is a character I can get behind in terms of motives and goals.

I mean, you have a dream, but just because you were born a certain way, it can never be achieved. That definitely would feel like sh*t.

This current plan is really good to see. The switching faces merely just to achieve the others dreams. Its completely beneficial to the both of them. But, I hope Kasane actually gets some of the money from acting as Nina so that she can do something with her life aside from acting. I mean, she needs to also find life in other things. She also going to be prepared in case Nina betrays her. She would need some form of savings and probably also use that money to also spend some time at some form of college to get a job just in case she can't anywhere without outside help.

Though, the only thing I hope in terms of plot development is that she can overcome her problem with her looks. Yes that would be probably one of the last plot developments if they don't decide to push it so that we see her do that. Or, the author will pull 1 of 4 big @$$pulls:

1. She gets plastic surgery(WTF!? That breaks the story's premise and leaves nothing to take from it positively! No moral.)

2. There actually is a way for her to keep the face. She takes X person's face, kills/traps said person and lives life as that person.(Definitely same thing as before in terms of moral)

3. Commits suicide due to stress of more and more grown need for the Nina's face but just can't seem to get.

4. Gets killed because the author pulls multi-arc plot with Kasane using multiple people's faces for acting and each one she ends up screwing over and in turn they go get her dead.(There is a moral to take from this! Don't f*ck up!)
Aug 30, 2014 11:47 PM

May 2011
I like that through this switch Nina is getting a taste of what Kasane goes through from day to day as well. I hope that it could lead to more but with how long she's had her attitude I have some doubts. That and she does clearly have intentions of moving up herself somehow.
Feb 10, 2015 2:46 AM

Oct 2013
surely this is gonna run aground soon. this plan
"Urushibara Ruka. The mannerisms and voice of a woman... No... More feminine than any woman. But he's a guy. Taller than Mayuri, but so very thin... But he's a guy. Looks great in a miko outfit... But he's a guy. It's already twilight And yet, it's so hot. The cicadas are crying. But... He's a guy."
Feb 12, 2015 2:30 PM

Jul 2014
Hmm, didn't like the MC at first but I'm actually starting to sympathise with her. Does anyone know how far the raw are and if this will get picked up again?
Feb 24, 2015 11:25 AM

Apr 2014
Just read all the 10 chapters and wow this is amazing. I expected this to be some kind of typical shoujo manga or something but my expectations were blown out of the water right from the start. The lipstick which the mc's mother gave to her may very well be a curse than a blessing.

Is this a weekly or a monthly manga?
Apr 6, 2021 1:35 AM

Feb 2020
This is taking an interesting path, I like the role Nina seems to play in the story, as someone just as beautiful as Kasane is ugly, but also someone with just as many issues with acting as her, though in the opposite way. Kasane wants to act, even as someone else, and Nina wants the fame, even if she's taking it from someone else.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kasane Chapter 61 Discussion

H_Erifu - Mar 21

3 by jantszztkr »»
Aug 29, 6:56 AM

Poll: » Kasane Chapter 121 Discussion

H_Erifu - Mar 26

0 by H_Erifu »»
Mar 26, 11:21 AM

Poll: » Kasane Chapter 106 Discussion

H_Erifu - Mar 26

0 by H_Erifu »»
Mar 26, 6:31 AM

Poll: » Kasane Chapter 96 Discussion

H_Erifu - Mar 26

0 by H_Erifu »»
Mar 26, 6:16 AM

Poll: » Kasane Chapter 47 Discussion

H_Erifu - Mar 20

0 by H_Erifu »»
Mar 20, 11:24 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.