New
Jun 14, 2014 1:28 PM

Nov 2012
-
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jun 14, 2014 10:14 PM

Nov 2012
There was a door that was slightly open, there was a warm glow coming from it.
Jun 14, 2014 10:18 PM

Jan 2013
(Wait wait, before I fuck up, is the door the one Rysuke's already in, or...?)
People who call other people stupid are usually even more stupid than them. But, I'm stupid so I'll say it anyway! YOU'RE STUPID
I am not weird, you are weird. To be weird is to be different, and we are all different. Therefor, everyone is weird. People just like to falsely believe that they are normal. People who deny being weird are true weirdos.
Jun 14, 2014 10:30 PM

Nov 2012
(He's in one room, the main room then there is a side room, he sees the side room door which has the light coming out of it)
Jun 14, 2014 10:33 PM

Jan 2013
(All ya had to do was say it was coming from another room, lol.)

Ryusuke: *The glowing caught his attention.* Is somebody else here? *He mumbled to himself. He went to check out the light.*
People who call other people stupid are usually even more stupid than them. But, I'm stupid so I'll say it anyway! YOU'RE STUPID
I am not weird, you are weird. To be weird is to be different, and we are all different. Therefor, everyone is weird. People just like to falsely believe that they are normal. People who deny being weird are true weirdos.
Jun 14, 2014 10:38 PM

Nov 2012
(I said there was a door, obviously going into another room)

In the room was a bed and a bump under the sheets, there was warmth in the room, so much that it was tempting to stay in there. There appeared to be no one in there
Jun 14, 2014 11:14 PM

Jan 2013
Ryusuke: Hmm...*He looked inside. He saw the bed and poked at the lump.*
Jun 15, 2014 12:04 AM

Nov 2012
He bump moaned, he faintly saw a chain going under the sheet
Jun 15, 2014 3:24 PM

Jan 2013
Ryusuke: *He raised his eyebrow, skeptical about what's under there. He lifts up the sheet.*
Jun 15, 2014 4:05 PM

Nov 2012
there, laying there chained by the neck and arms was erica, she was like knocked out
Jun 16, 2014 8:05 PM

Jan 2013
(Uh....the hell? This sure came out of nowhere. You didn't even explain how she got captured. She's just following Ryusuke and all of a sudden pops out of nowhere in that place with her chained up?)
Jun 18, 2014 2:59 AM

Nov 2012
(Just wait, she has a tendency to attract the wrong/bad people. I was either going to put they guy got her back or a new guy did)
Jun 18, 2014 8:01 AM

Jan 2013
(I say new guy instead, since you know...I kinda threw the other one into a river, and the likeliness of surviving that would be kinda low >_> Though....he did say he'd have her back, so maybe...I dunno, you decide. I'm bad with forks Dx)
Jun 18, 2014 2:16 PM

Nov 2012
(XD bad with forks XD this new guy then)
Jun 18, 2014 9:13 PM

Jan 2013
Ryusuke: *Feeling very distraught, he slashed the chains away, half angry that she was in such a position without calling for him, half angry that he didn't save her, and another half angry that he sensed a human behind this. But not just because it was a human, but because something like this was truly irritating him. Yet...he did not show a single waver of aggravation in his voice.* Wake up...who did this? Tell me, now. *He looked down upon her, followed by his eyes dodging around to see if anyone else was with them.*
Jun 19, 2014 3:56 PM

Nov 2012
She didn't respond
There was a bottle next to the bed, it was stuff that knocks demons out cold and for a long time.
A guy walked out of a side room, he was only in a towel
Jun 19, 2014 6:03 PM

Jan 2013
Ryusuke: *His attention turned to the man, and he glared at him.* YOU! *His rage unleashed, as his blood boiled. His infamous crimson wings shot out in a fury.* HOW DARE YOU ATTACK THIS GIRL?! *His purple mist surrounded him, his human-like skin slowly burned away as his true form began to be revealed, the malevolent green eyes, the blood red marks, and the terrifying fangs.*
Jun 19, 2014 6:06 PM

Nov 2012
The guy terrified he was backed into a corner
Jun 19, 2014 6:09 PM

Jan 2013
Ryusuke: SPEAK, HUMAN, NOW!! *He demanded.*
Jun 19, 2014 6:53 PM

Nov 2012
"U-u-uhh"
Jun 19, 2014 7:08 PM

Jan 2013
Ryusuke: What do you think you were going to do to her?! *He only grew more irritated, and smashed him into the wall. He lost his patience and began ripping off his lower parts and feeding them back to him. It ended with him using the human's intestines to strangle the human.* (Too much?)
ShadowOfWarJun 19, 2014 7:11 PM
Jun 19, 2014 7:10 PM

Nov 2012
(XD no)

The man died and Erica was still out
Jun 19, 2014 7:15 PM

Jan 2013
(LOL, I actually had more, but decided to cut some out. After all, last thing I need is one of the few girls who actually thinks I'm even remotely attractive to think I'm some sort of psychotic yandere xD)

Ryusuke: *By the time she woke up, he was still sitting in a pool of the human's blood. He sat there, still in his true form, and simply looked at the human, whom he had hung by his intestines on a nearby pipe. He turned to Erica when she had finally awoken.* Are you alright? *The look in his eyes was cold, dark, lonely, and nearly emotionless. Like he wasn't even alive. Yet, his voice was soothing and calm.*
Jun 19, 2014 7:25 PM

Nov 2012
XD)

She was like in a daze, she just looked at him "mmm....mmmm....."
Jun 19, 2014 7:32 PM

Jan 2013
Ryusuke: *He just breathed a low sigh of relief, still looking at her.*
Jun 19, 2014 7:52 PM

Nov 2012
She laid back down
Jun 19, 2014 8:12 PM

Jan 2013
Ryusuke: *The mist embraced his body, and his human skin was back. He simply got up and went into the other room, where the cat was pawing at the door. He looked down at the little kitten and pet him. Then, he walked to his little corner with the bed.*
Jun 20, 2014 12:47 AM

Nov 2012
"Where....am....I..." She stumbled out of the room
Jun 20, 2014 8:25 AM

Jan 2013
Ryusuke: An abandoned factory. A human drugged you with demon toxins. You're lucky I was there. You clearly can't handle yourself on your own. *He scoffed to himself.*
Jun 20, 2014 1:58 PM

Nov 2012
"You want to know why?" She stumbled a bit but could walk
Jun 20, 2014 6:22 PM

Jan 2013
Ryusuke: It's really none of my business. *He went and lit a fire in the middle of the room, so he could cook some of the food he had purchased, and began cooking the meat. He all but ignored her, though deep down felt sorry for doing so. Yet, he simply continued on with his business.*
Jun 21, 2014 12:03 PM

Nov 2012
erica
she just looked at him. she goes back into the room
Jun 21, 2014 12:45 PM

Jan 2013
Ryusuke: *Watched as she went into the next room. When the food was cooked, he went and asked her if she wanted some.* Erica, are you hungry? *He said holding a plate of meat, bread, and some corn with butter.*

(Assuming butter existed around then.)
Jun 21, 2014 12:47 PM

Jan 2013
(Butter was first invented 4,500 years ago, so it'd actually be nearing the end of the Sengoku Period....oh well, rules are meant to be broken.)
Jun 21, 2014 11:21 PM

Nov 2012
(ill let it go since its just butter XD)

Erica
"yes" she said from the other room
Jun 21, 2014 11:47 PM

Jan 2013
Ryusuke: *He let himself in and place the plate next to her. Without another word, he went back into the other room with Tatsu.*
Jun 22, 2014 12:00 AM

Nov 2012
she got up with her food and sat with him
Jun 22, 2014 12:12 AM

Jan 2013
Ryusuke: *He glanced at her, and went on with eating his own food.* What are you doing?
Jun 22, 2014 12:23 AM

Nov 2012
Erica
am i not allowed to sit with you?
Jun 22, 2014 12:28 AM

Jan 2013
Ryusuke: Why would you want to? *He took a pause afterwards, feeling a little happy inside.*
Jun 22, 2014 12:47 AM

Nov 2012
Erica
"because i wanted to eat with you....you've saved me on many occasions and i wanted to"
Jun 22, 2014 12:59 AM

Jan 2013
Ryusuke: *He just continued to eat.*

(Sorry, dammit....I refreshed, but didn't see the 3rd page Dx)
Jun 22, 2014 1:07 AM

Nov 2012
erica
she looked down, she pouted then looked up at him
Jun 22, 2014 1:09 AM

Jan 2013
Ryusuke: What is it now? *He said, still focused on eating.*
Jun 22, 2014 1:32 AM

Nov 2012
she looked at her food, she stopped eating, she put her food down, she go up and just walked to the other end of the factory, she went and stat up on the roof no matter if it was raining and storming
Jun 22, 2014 1:35 AM

Jan 2013
Ryusuke: *He finished and sighed.* What is that girl doing NOW? *He said to himself.* Well, if she won't eat it, I'm going to. *He looked at her food, but decided not to touch it just in case she comes back down.*
Jun 22, 2014 1:41 AM

Nov 2012
she hugged her knees. hiding her face
Jun 22, 2014 1:43 AM

Jan 2013
Ryusuke: *It was nearing nightfall.*
Jun 22, 2014 1:49 AM

Nov 2012
he hears a massive scream like taking out anger and a tree fell down on fire but it was soon taken out by the rain
Jun 22, 2014 4:33 AM

Jan 2013
Ryusuke: *He sighs and goes to her.* It's almost night time. you need to get to sleep. *He says when you gets to her.*
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Ryusuke's Secret Lake (No entry w/out ShadowOfWar) ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

ShadowOfWar - Jul 2, 2014

271 by AyaNekoQueen1996 »»
Sep 23, 2014 8:33 PM

» Emperors secret garden [only me unless invited or given permission to post without me here] ( 1 2 3 )

AyaNekoQueen1996 - Apr 19, 2014

147 by AyaNekoQueen1996 »»
Sep 5, 2014 1:46 PM

» Pathway into the forest

AyaNekoQueen1996 - Apr 19, 2014

46 by AyaNekoQueen1996 »»
Aug 9, 2014 1:26 PM

» Kagome's and Atrocitus_Rage private thread

SakuraSweetHeart - May 31, 2014

9 by The_Unholy_One »»
Aug 8, 2014 11:52 AM

» The forest ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

The_Unholy_One - Apr 18, 2014

207 by AyaNekoQueen1996 »»
Jul 9, 2014 7:38 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.