Forums
New
Apr 17, 2014 1:07 AM

Nov 2008
Not that there is much of a contest.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Apr 20, 2014 12:26 PM

Oct 2008
If this were a badly written "ecchi" series I know mine would obviously win. However, I think that the femdom reigns supreme!

Xm has a long way to go to match out perversion, though xD.

Apr 20, 2014 2:47 PM

Nov 2008
I'm sure your blog would make a better series than most this year <3. And indeed, he's the joke option basically xD.
May 5, 2014 8:35 AM

Jan 2010
Let's see, I got three choices.

Topaz, who likes ridiculously huge breasts, glasses on girls, paizuri, "traps", puni faces, and anything else I missed?

Myself, who would love to tickle a woman's feet, massage her backside (including thighs), and ask her to keep a hairband on at all times?

Or Zettai, whose favorite manga is motherfucking Kodomo No Jikan, pathologically obsessed with femdom, every ass action imaginable (facesitting, fartgas, reverse cowgirl, nothing is off-limits!) is physically unable to read doujin material that does not include his fetishes, (so much for reading my old fanfics) and is always the first in line to combat fetishes he's tired of seeing?

Yeah, this is no contest. Not that I'm interested in winning this, what with my desire for romance far outpacing my libido. XD
"Simply by the presence of butthurt, this level of reasoning is possible for Furudo Erika. What do you think, everyone?"
Oct 2, 2014 10:43 AM
May 2009
I should start blogging. As I have all these things to some degree I should win this.
Oct 2, 2014 8:52 PM

Oct 2007
Best taste in fanservice XM, most perverted Topaz, best overall favorites list and taste, ZR, though I admit I can't actually understand most of what Topaz writes about so I might not be the best reference source on this one lol.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.