Forum Settings
Forums
New
Apr 11, 2014 5:16 PM
Mar 2014
Megan Fox was recently interviewed over at Entertainment Weekly where she talked about her experience playing April O'Neil in Michael Bay's upcoming Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles film.

A self-professed nerd, she talked about her long-time love for the Turtles franchise, saying that she even made her now-husband Brian Austin Green watch the movies when they were dating.

As for future live-action adaptations she'd like to see? "Gundam Wing... Pacific Rim was sort of a Gundam Wing situation, but they should do it. What about Thundercats?"

She wouldn't mind a Sailor Moon adaptation either, saying, "I don't know how many Americans were into that. I was into that, but I don't know how huge it was here."

Source: ANN

I really don't know how to feel about this one, because one one had, I would really like to see more stuff on Sailor Moon, but on the other, I don't know how it would work out. Admittedly, I loved the Japanese live-action takes on the series, but I'm not too fond of an adaption being done anywhere around the West, I've seen that not work out far too many times (DB: Evolution being a big example).
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

Sticky: » Central Control - FAQ

TheSailorV - Apr 11, 2014

0 by TheSailorV »»
Apr 11, 2014 5:11 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.