Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Oct 16, 2013 10:05 AM

Nov 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Ishida-san's character when with the little main girl (I don't remember which but was part of OVA series), which expands with more interaction between them and that boy. Lab people are treating her like a monster. Interesting to see the difference, not just being plain strong, but also the boy has the pain from having the family. Rabbit Koto?

The weird 3 siblings meeting again. Next ep. with random daily life of present life?
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Oct 16, 2013 10:06 AM
Dec 2012
Meh, but it glued me to the screen till the end somehow.
Oct 16, 2013 10:09 AM
Jul 2013
I liked the episode because at least explain well how it all started and where it arises history.
Oct 16, 2013 10:19 AM

Apr 2009
This show is like watching a disney film.

Yes, that's a positive.
Oct 16, 2013 3:42 PM

Jun 2013
Little Koto is too cute... hnnnggh

I really like the direction that this version of Kyousogiga is taking. It tries to tie in all the past ONA and OVAs together so that it makes sense for people watching it for the first time. And for fans like me who have watched all the ONA and OVAs already, this version allows for me to put together all the pieces of the puzzles together.

So Inari = Old Myoue no matter what. The fox mask (since he's half-fox), the red eyes, the voice, the drawing of kyoto in his office and the scene of him crying while calling out "Koto..."
Oct 16, 2013 6:28 PM

Apr 2009
Pretty much. Now we just need to figure out the timetravel/dimension-crossing shenanigans that made this happen.
Oct 16, 2013 6:34 PM

Jun 2012
I was wondering this past week if the follow up to the excellent premiere was going to be up to par

Happy to say yes and this was another great episode :) Direction was as top notch as last week
Loli Koto was too cute and a riot to watch. My favorite aspect of the episode was seeing the relationship between Inari* and Koto. Heartwarming to say the least.

That conversation between the 3 siblings we saw again makes a bunch more sense now. The 3 siblings(or at least Yase and Kurama) think Hammer Koto is their mother when in reality she's actually their younger sister. My question is did Inari and Waifu Koto successfully have a child when they left the Mirror Capital or is she another drawing like the first siblings..

Where can I sign up to be a part of Shrine? Being assigned interdimensional contracts seems like a cool job

*- First Myoe I assume since he's also voiced by Akira Ishida and has the original paintings of Usagi Koto and Mirror Capital in his den)
HybridMBLOct 16, 2013 7:03 PM
Oct 16, 2013 6:56 PM

Apr 2013
That OP just sounds better and better every time I hear it. The OST during this episode was also very enjoyable.

Pretty good episode. Nice learning a little more about Koto. The Koto and Inari relationship was cute.
Oct 16, 2013 7:16 PM

Sep 2010
im enjoying this way more than i expected :D loli Koto was awesome.

the 100% recycling of the OVAs..... on one hand it would seem as kinda lazy, but on the other... i feel it takes some sort of talent to have made those OVAs and not giving away any spoilers (goddammit im not making any sense)

next week: Shouko and her mafia thugs :D
Oct 16, 2013 7:27 PM

Apr 2013
I like this show, but I'm just not really following what's happening. I understood last week's episode much better than this one, though. Anyone willing to enlighten me?
Oct 16, 2013 7:34 PM

Apr 2009
AsherFischell said:
I like this show, but I'm just not really following what's happening. I understood last week's episode much better than this one, though. Anyone willing to enlighten me?

Sure, what did you not understand?
Oct 16, 2013 7:42 PM

Jan 2009
that master young koto is talking to is the priest that can make his drawing alive right? why his not drawing anymore on that shrine universe?
Oct 16, 2013 8:00 PM

Jun 2013
That was decent episode and the ending .. I have no reasons to not like it.
So , I guess Inari is OldMyoue ? Perhaps , and loli Koto is trying to find his mother , the Koto.

Looking forward to the next episode.
"Children of Japan. And those who were once children. Listen! This is not a dream. This is not fiction. In reality, your superheroes were always fighting. To teach viewers courage and the meaning of justice! No matter how many enemies there are. No matter how strong evil is. Just remember. Does any another country have so many heroes? Has any another country been protected by multiple superheroes? Stand with me, friends! Remember when you used to watch your superheroes!
Once you may have given up this dream. But today, you can be a hero!"

- Kaname Jouji , Red Axe

Oct 16, 2013 8:05 PM

Jun 2013
j0x said:
that master young koto is talking to is the priest that can make his drawing alive right? why his not drawing anymore on that shrine universe?

Which universe is the "shrine" universe? In any case, I think the priest that can make drawings come to life has been constantly drawing several universes in hopes of reaching mirror kyoto someday. Hence the multiple dimensional planes.
Oct 16, 2013 8:05 PM

Aug 2008
There is no doubt about it. Kyousogiga will be my favorite anime in 2013. I believe it's a show that I can rewatch endlessly and still not get tired of it and love it as much!

I can see that it's adding more and more questions, but it's not actually a bad thing, it makes it more interesting and the conclusion might be awesome because we'll understand it only at the end :)

(and the head Priest's seiyuu will always be Franky everytime I hear his voice XD)
Oct 16, 2013 8:10 PM
May 2013
I love this show, it's beautiful and relaxing. I haven't seen the ONAs but I feel like I can just sit back every week and let this story fall into place. One of my favorite shows this season, definitely.
Oct 16, 2013 8:10 PM

Jun 2013
Amarrez said:
Pretty much. Now we just need to figure out the timetravel/dimension-crossing shenanigans that made this happen.

Yeah I'm still confused as to how Rabbit Koto was stuck on the moon (from the ONA)... and somehow little Koto reached the moon after getting eaten by Bishamaru. But as for the multiple dimensions, my guess is that the Old Myoue was trying to draw up several universes similar to mirror kyoto in hopes of reaching it someday... but to no avail. Oh I'm also confused as to how Old Myoue shrunk in size...
Oct 16, 2013 8:15 PM

May 2012
Haha. Same here. When the Head Priest spoke, all I can remember is Franky of One Piece. But anyway, cute episode. And I was surprised that little Koto is Myoue/Inari's daughter. So it seems that when Koto and Myoue left the mirror capital, they have a daughter. Now, the question, where is Koto the rabbit??? Hehe, all her kids are looking for her now.

And Myoue looks really sad.. wonder what happened between him and Koto after they left the mirror capital...
Oct 16, 2013 8:51 PM

Aug 2013
So Koto is the three sibling's sister and not rabbit Koto, interesting. I love how this anime is tying together all the stuff they threw at us in the ONAs.
wow gay
Oct 16, 2013 8:54 PM

Apr 2013
Amarrez said:
AsherFischell said:

Pretty much the whole episode, haha. I guess I still don't really understand how little Koto relates to Kurousagi Koto and Myoue. Someone said that she's the daughter that they had upon coming back from the mirror world, but seeing as Kurousagi Koto probably had to give her body back to that god, I'm not sure if that's the case. I also don't get the whole Shrine organization that Koto and Inari are working for, and I'm still confused about how Inari relates to Myoue and Yakushimaru. I'm not sure if I'm supposed to understand yet, but I can't seem to connect all the plot threads.
Oct 16, 2013 8:58 PM

Apr 2009
AsherFischell said:
Amarrez said:
AsherFischell said:

Pretty much the whole episode, haha. I guess I still don't really understand how little Koto relates to Kurousagi Koto and Myoue. Someone said that she's the daughter that they had upon coming back from the mirror world, but seeing as Kurousagi Koto probably had to give her body back to that god, I'm not sure if that's the case. I also don't get the whole Shrine organization that Koto and Inari are working for, and I'm still confused about how Inari relates to Myoue and Yakushimaru. I'm not sure if I'm supposed to understand yet, but I can't seem to connect all the plot threads.

Most people think that Inari is the original Myoue, who was separated from Lady Koto when they left the Mirror Capital. A good indicator of this is his red eyes (which are commented on as being something rare and strange) and all the images of Koto and the Mirror Capital around the house he and Koto live in.

These red eyes and the way he named Koto after Lady Koto kind of suggest that he and Koto are related by blood. I mean, just look at this http://i.imgur.com/KnF2NJr.jpg

The Shrine organization is the same one that forced Myoue and Lady Koto to leave the real world for the Mirror Capital back in episode 01. Since they're now shown to be people who go through dimensions in order to keep peace, or something to that effect, one can guess that Myoue's existence in the real world was messing with dimensional order.
Oct 16, 2013 9:22 PM

May 2013
well first episode have more explaination and this one is abit confusing
Oct 16, 2013 9:45 PM

Nov 2011
Hmm, the OP song is okay I guess, wasn't earth shattering though.

Koto is such a silly girl though getting into fights. I'll stay tuned to see what happens next time~
Oct 16, 2013 9:45 PM

Jan 2011
Man that part where rabbit Koto was on Inari's lap but he doesn't notice was rather sad. This is quite the story.
[center]
Oct 16, 2013 10:00 PM

Apr 2009
If you guys want to be confused even more, take a closer look at the Inari we saw in episode 00.

http://i.imgur.com/XGbdZnH.jpg

Note the very Koto like ponytail.
Oct 16, 2013 10:09 PM

Nov 2011
OK, so I got that Kitsune is First Myoue, but I guess we don't know what became of him and Usagi Koto (not to be confused with the actual Goddess Koto) after they left the Mirror Capital. Several years passed between then as the present time shown in this episode (which is in itself several years before the present in last week's episode when Koto is older). They left Mirror Capital when the 3 siblings were children and now they are adults, so presumably Myoue and Koto got separated somehow and he ended up working for Shrine as Kitsune.

It also seems that the universe of Shrine is the original universe Myoue came from since the picture he drew of Mirror Capital is in that universe (it's also probably how Koto got there).

The one thing I didn't get is after young Koto figures out that Inari was her father there is a scene where she greets him and he suddenly notices something about her and takes his mask off, and then she calls him dad. But what was it that shocked him? I watched that scene a few times and I still don't get it. He hugs her and says "I thought you were asleep" and she says "I was awake." Then he kinda stares at her shocked. I don't get it.
neontasterOct 16, 2013 10:13 PM
Oct 16, 2013 10:11 PM

Jun 2013
Amarrez said:
If you guys want to be confused even more, take a closer look at the Inari we saw in episode 00.

That's why Rabbit Koto accidentally kisses Koto in episode 00 right? Pretty sure Rabbit Koto mixes Koto up with Inari
Oct 16, 2013 10:11 PM

Jan 2009
the confusing part are the duplicate names and characters of Myoue and Koto lol
Oct 16, 2013 10:13 PM

May 2013
Nice to get more an understanding of what is happening.
Oct 16, 2013 10:17 PM

Jun 2013
neontaster said:
OK, so I got that Kitsune is First Myoue, but I guess we don't know what became of him and Usagi Koto (not to be confused with the actual Goddess Koto) after they left the Mirror Capital. Several years passed between then as the present time shown in this episode (which is in itself several years before the present in last week's episode when Koto is older). They left Mirror Capital when the 3 siblings were children and now they are adults, so presumably Myoue and Koto got separated somehow and he ended up working for Shrine as Kitsune.

It also seems that the universe of Shrine is the original universe Myoue came from since the picture he drew of Mirror Capital is in that universe (it's also probably how Koto got there).

The one thing I didn't get is after young Koto figures out that Inari was her father there is a scene where she greets him and he suddenly notices something about her and takes his mask off, and then she calls him dad. But what was it that shocked him? I watched that scene a few times and I still don't get it. He hugs her and says "I thought you were asleep" and she says "I was awake." Then he kinda stares at her shocked. I don't get it.

Lol he wasn't really shocked. He was just surprised when Koto randomly takes his mask off. Koto was just trying to see if Inari was crying again because she remembered a time when she saw Inari crying while sleeptalking about Kurosagi Koto in the room with the Kyoto and Koto drawings.
Oct 16, 2013 10:18 PM

Nov 2011
j0x said:

OK so you got First Myoue, which was the original monk who created Mirror Capital.

Then you have his son, who had a different name as a child but became Myoue himself after his father transferred his DNA to him. Let's call him Second Myoue.

Then you have Inari, who is most likely First Myoue.

There are 3 Kotos:

The actual Goddess of Kyoto. Call her Goddess Koto
Then you have the rabbit created by First Myoue. Goddess Koto loaned the rabbit her body so she could live with First Myoue. Call her Usagi Koto.
Third you got MC Koto, or Hammer Koto. Whichever you feel like. :)

So that's 2 (or maybe 2.5) Myoues and 3 Kotos. For now...
Oct 16, 2013 10:20 PM

Nov 2011
pakoko said:
Lol he wasn't really shocked. He was just surprised when Koto randomly takes his mask off. Koto was just trying to see if Inari was crying again because she remembered a time when she saw Inari crying while sleeptalking about Kurosagi Koto in the room with the Kyoto and Koto drawings.

No no. He is shocked and he takes off his own mask. He does this huh??? face and says "What?" and looks at her real close, and then says inquiringly "Koto?" and then she looks at him and asks if he was crying today.
Oct 16, 2013 10:21 PM

Apr 2009
neontaster said:
j0x said:

OK so you got First Myoue, which was the original monk who created Mirror Capital.

Then you have his son, who had a different name as a child but became Myoue himself after his father transferred his DNA to him. Let's call him Second Myoue.

There are 3 Kotos:

Then you have the rabbit created by First Myoue. Goddess Koto loaned the rabbit her body so she could live with First Myoue. Call her Usagi Koto.

Don't forget future/alternate dimension Koto/Inari from episode 00. That's 4 Kotos.
Oct 16, 2013 10:23 PM

Jul 2011
this could easily become my favourite anime of all time.

This anime is unique, and there’s family feels, and and the art style’s colourful, and the animation is beautiful, and the storytelling is top notch, and the characters are spectacular, and let me repeat for effect, this anime is unique!

the storytelling is very eratic (not as crazy as the OVA at least) and I'm loving it. I seems like they'll be telling the story by mixing past and present tougher in each episode.
Oct 16, 2013 10:25 PM

Jun 2013
neontaster said:
j0x said:

There are 3 Kotos:

Wait, 3 Kotos? I thought Goddess Koto and Usagi Koto were the same thing, because Usagi Koto borrows the human form from the Buddha Goddess Bhodisattva, not Goddess Koto (Goddess Koto was only a temporary form). But if you're referring to the Goddess Koto that we see at the end of episode 00, then I have no idea. My guess is that since it's Mirror Capital, Usagi Koto reverted back to her human self?? Iunno the anime has yet to get into that.
Oct 16, 2013 10:28 PM

Jun 2013
Oh man, oh man! This is absolutely my favorite anime of the season. No doubt about it. Inari and Koto's relationship is just precious. I had suspected that she was his daughter after watching the ONA, but it's nice to see it confirmed. Little Koto is totally adorable. And Inari... oh, Inari. He's probably my second favorite character right now. Anyway, in case you couldn't tell, I have a thing for father/daughter relationships. So of course I loved this episode. And I really look forward to more as well.
Oct 16, 2013 10:32 PM

Apr 2009
pakoko said:
neontaster said:
j0x said:

There are 3 Kotos:

Wait, 3 Kotos? I thought Goddess Koto and Usagi Koto were the same thing, because Usagi Koto borrows the human form from the Buddha Goddess Bhodisattva, not Goddess Koto (Goddess Koto was only a temporary form). But if you're referring to the Goddess Koto that we see at the end of episode 00, then I have no idea. My guess is that since it's Mirror Capital, Usagi Koto reverted back to her human self?? Iunno the anime has yet to get into that.

Technically speaking, we see both rabbit Koto and Lady Koto as seperate beings after she leaves the mirror capital. Lady Koto is on the moon, rabbit Koto is still in the capital.

Of course, one could say that rabbit Koto is just Lady Koto's physical manifestation on earth. Some kind of Jesus/Dalai Llama/whatever thing.
Oct 16, 2013 10:32 PM

Jun 2013
neontaster said:
pakoko said:

No no. He is shocked and he takes off his own mask. He does this huh??? face and says "What?" and looks at her real close, and then says inquiringly "Koto?" and then she looks at him and asks if he was crying today.

Oh I might not be remembering correctly. Watching again right now.
@Soliia Imma watch it again right now.
Oct 16, 2013 10:38 PM

Jul 2011
pakoko said:
Amarrez said:

That's why Rabbit Koto accidentally kisses Koto in episode 00 right? Pretty sure Rabbit Koto mixes Koto up with Inari

because of that kiss and what she tells Myoue about "the beginning and the end" in one of the ONAs I was thinking at first that Koto was their reincarnated father but this episode quickly dispelled that theory. Haha I guess it was a little too far-fetched even for this crazy anime.
Oct 16, 2013 10:38 PM

Jun 2013
neontaster said:
pakoko said:

So I rewatched it about 5 times and I see where you're coming from. If you look closely, Koto DID take off the mask, and immediately Inari grabs the mask himself (took me awhile). So I'd still say he was just taken aback when Koto suddenly takes off his mask and tries to see if Inari was crying.
Oct 16, 2013 11:06 PM
Aug 2011
Allow me to say that that was adorableeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Great watch.

EDIT:
Ciara said:
FRANKY IS NOW A HEAD PRIEST MY GOD

I feel ya! I will never unhear Franky as long as I live.
standOct 17, 2013 11:42 AM
Oct 17, 2013 1:06 AM

Oct 2012
Another really great episode and I think I actually got most of it this time, though I'll have to re-watch it once or twice to make sure I haven't missed out on anything important. Also, Loli Koto is just way too cute.

It seems we get a Shouko episode next week (well, technically Karuma's episode) and more Shouko is always welcome.
Oct 17, 2013 1:16 AM

Aug 2010
Really beautiful ep. Loved the relation between Koto and Inari. It's so heart warming :*)

I did understand more from this ep than the ONAs but still have quite a few of questions?? I guess they'll be answered later. Still 8 eps ^^

Loli Koto is so adorable. Her personality is awesome :D

Finally we'll get to know about Shouko nxt ep. I've always wondered who she is so glad to know :D
Oct 17, 2013 3:22 AM

Mar 2011
Definitely my favorite this season and possibly my fave anime this year
It's not really that confusing... I think I got the gist on what's happening after watching the confusing 5 part ova last year lolz

I just need to know what happens to black usagi and the real myoue after they left the mirror capital.. Then I'm all good

Oct 17, 2013 3:38 AM
Jul 2009
ricardo241 said:
I just need to know what happens to black usagi and the real myoue after they left the mirror capital.. Then I'm all good

After they left the mirror capital, they probably had a child (Koto) and then Lady Koto returned the body that was lent to her and turned back into rabbit. Myoue then became Inari somehow (this episode makes it pretty clear they're the same person) and took Koto as his student (probably because if Shrine knew she is his biological child, they could get in trouble).
Oct 17, 2013 4:10 AM

Jan 2010
Damn, Koto rocks! Love her both in present time and the earlier days. I wouldn't mind if they'll keep combining both the past and the present in the following episodes.

Never expected her sensei to be her father, 'cause after watching ONA i was sure she was a reincarnation of Myoue (did i spell his name right?), not his daughter. Though it still makes sense and explains why she's chasing black rabbit.

Do you think Myoue draw her or she was a really born kid?
Oct 17, 2013 4:21 AM
Jul 2009
Saijuro said:
Do you think Myoue draw her or she was a really born kid?

The drawings don't age as humans do (Kurama and Yase aged due to the magic of the mirror capital). Koto ages like a normal human, and in the last ONA episode she's even shown as a baby.

So she's not drawing imo.
1idd0kunOct 17, 2013 4:25 AM
Oct 17, 2013 5:35 AM

Nov 2011
pakoko said:
neontaster said:
pakoko said:

So I rewatched it about 5 times and I see where you're coming from. If you look closely, Koto DID take off the mask, and immediately Inari grabs the mask himself (took me awhile). So I'd still say he was just taken aback when Koto suddenly takes off his mask and tries to see if Inari was crying.

OK I think I understand now. He didn't know she had seen his face at that point. It was his red eyes that gave it away. That and the fact he was crying about Koto.
neontasterOct 17, 2013 5:48 AM
Oct 17, 2013 6:42 AM

Nov 2011
I was trying to explain things to someone on another message board, and ended up writing a fairly lengthy post explaining everything I understand up to this point. Hopefully some of you will find this helpful:

OK, so here's how I understand it:

There once was a priest named Myoue (call him First Myoue) who had the power to bring things to life by drawing them. He lived alone and drew magical things that came to life (he lives in the dimension where Shrine exists, but more on that later). One of the things he drew was a rabbit, and the rabbit fell in love with him. So the Goddess Koto (She's actually a bodhisattva, which is like a person who attained enlightenment in Buddhism, so in essence a type of demigod) decided to give the rabbit her body and then she became human-form Koto with rabbit ears (call her Usagi Koto).

So First Myoue and Usagi Koto get married and have 3 kids:

The Eldest son Kurama, who was created magically by drawing.
The Second daughter is Yase and was also created magically.
The youngest son is an adopted Natural Human named Yakushimaru.

So this family lives in the universe of Shrine. But the monks of Myoue's order are none too pleased that he created all these beings, so to escape their displeasure, the family enters the Mirror Capital (which is also called Kyoto but is written in Kanji with the characters for "mirror" and "capital." Typical Japanese homophone thing), which is a sealed off dimension that Myoue drew into existence, and live there.

Anyway, after a while Usagi Koto realizes that she will have to return the body to the Goddess Koto, but instead of parting with her, First Myoue departs the Mirror Capital with her, leaving the three children behind. But before they leave First Myoue passes on his DNA to Yakushimaru, the human son, and he then becomes Second Myoue (the guy with the scooter and the dog).

Now there is around a 10 year gap in the story during which 2 things happen that we know of:

1. First Myoue and Usagi Koto have another human child - That's the girl Koto (call her MC Koto).
2. First Myoue and Usagi Koto get separated somehow and she returns to her rabbit form.

The three siblings in the Mirror Capital grow older and become the Triumvirate of that dimension. They are rivals but have some kind of pact because of their familial relations.

Now, Shrine is some kind of transdimensional organization. I'm not sure of the purpose of it yet but it trains warriors so I imagine it is some kind of dimensional police. MC Koto is brought to Shrine as a child orphan for training and becomes the protege of Inari, otherwise known as Kitsune (the Fox Mask guy). One night Koto wakes up and follows a black rabbit to a hidden room in Shrine where she sees First Myoue's drawing of Mirror Capital and the original Rabbit Koto drawing, which means this was probably the universe where Myoue initially lived. She sees Inari asleep crying and calling out Koto's name and she puts 2 and 2 together, realizing that he is her father and Usagi Koto is her mother. So Inari is actually First Myoue. He also has those red eyes but nobody knows because only MC Koto ever sees him without his Fox Mask.

Then several years pass again, MC Koto grows older, and now she has traveled to the Mirror Capital to find her mother. We don't know how or why Usagi Koto is back in Mirror Capital, but we do know that Inari gave MC Koto the key you use to travel to Mirror Capital (like I said - it's a sealed universe. They even say at some point that they never get outside visitors). The key is that round talisman thing. Initially First Myoue uses it to take his family there, but then he gives it to MC Koto in Shrine.

The 2 familiars that Inari and MC Koto have are like her brothers (I guess Inari AKA First Myoue created them as well, and since his creations are considered his children, that would make them MC Koto's siblings. Their names are A and Un and for some reason they occasionally have human form but are sometimes those wispy electrical ghost things.

I think that's about it up to this point. MC Koto arrived in Mirror Capital and met Second Myoue, not knowing that he is her brother. He is taking care of her and A and Un until she can get back to her own dimension, which presumably she can do once she finds Usagi Koto.
neontasterOct 17, 2013 7:04 AM
Oct 17, 2013 6:58 AM
Jul 2009
neontaster said:

The youngest son is a Natural Human named Yakushimaru.

Just wanted to make a correction here. Yakushimaru is indeed a natural human, but he's not Myoe and Koto's biological son. He was adopted into their family. One of the ONA reveals this.
1idd0kunOct 17, 2013 7:05 AM
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

» For those wondering if you should watch the previous ONAs and their relation to this.

thewiru - Sep 21

0 by thewiru »»
Sep 21, 8:57 PM

Poll: » Kyousou Giga (TV) Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 6, 2013

81 by StateofOhayo »»
Jul 14, 3:04 PM

Poll: » Kyousou Giga (TV) Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 30, 2013

74 by StateofOhayo »»
Jul 14, 10:54 AM

Poll: » Kyousou Giga (TV) Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 18, 2013

138 by basskiller »»
Jun 15, 8:29 PM

Poll: » Kyousou Giga (TV) Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Oct 23, 2013

77 by basskiller »»
May 17, 6:42 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.