Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 11, 2012 8:43 PM

Mar 2012
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Somehow, I don't think this is going to go any where.
Nov 12, 2012 8:56 AM

Jun 2012
Pretty much... everyone is getting it on but these two. Kaoru is really disappointing in black label.
I'm also filled with pure-hearted ulterior motives.

May 13, 2013 5:12 PM
Oct 2010
god i fucking despise that spineless faggot, dude you're being put to shame by 15 y.o grow a fucking pair already jesus christ he can't even bring himself to hold her fucking hand this is utterly pathetic.
Aug 12, 2013 3:08 PM

Nov 2012
Ugh, even the middle school kids are getting it on and Kaoru can't even hold her hand. This is starting to become painful to read.

I guess we can't expect any real romance between the two until the final chapter of the main series.
Dec 28, 2013 4:34 PM
Aug 2013
its pretty much the only way they can extend the series as long as they have i suppose, though I guess there are ways they could of extended the story without this back and fourth.

Like maybe Nana gets scared during a breather and doesn't do it anymore, until convinced of it again. Or Tachi gains the upper hand on Nana for a bit with Kaoru, or their breathers get found out. Or just simply more Tachi.

Theres probably more that could be thought of but thats just off the top of my head.

I understand why Kaoru is the way he is, but at this point dude... seriously? After all thats happened and all Nana has done to show she really cares for the dude, and what you have done with her? Man up and take dat ass like a proper dom already!

I can't complain too much though cause the artist draws those girls so damn well :D

But hey, at least tachibana and sarashima got some after, what is at been made out in my mind, after 10 years, or maybe thats just how long it took for them to say I love you to each other.
dasichriDec 28, 2013 4:54 PM
May 2, 2014 10:58 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
My bad. That wasn't the end of anything. Maybe a step in the right direction.

Is everyone this horny in Japan? Or is those the artist getting creative?
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Jul 8, 2014 8:49 PM

Jun 2012
Wow, everyone and their dog is horny and having sex except for Kaoru and Nana, who still blush at the thought of their shoulders touching. It feels disappointing when minor side characters have a more developed relationship than the main characters who have starred in well over one-hundred chapters. Seriously, after all the breathers they've had and now with all the stuff they've witnessed on this trip, you'd think holding hands would be the very last thing they'd get flustered about. I get that this is to prolong the series, but seriously there is a limit to how much you can stretch something out before it just simply becomes retarded.

____
LarasoJul 8, 2014 8:53 PM
Some parts of this post may be exaggerated.
Jul 24, 2015 8:40 PM

Jan 2013
Laraso said:
Wow, everyone and their dog is horny and having sex except for Kaoru and Nana, who still blush at the thought of their shoulders touching. It feels disappointing when minor side characters have a more developed relationship than the main characters who have starred in well over one-hundred chapters. Seriously, after all the breathers they've had and now with all the stuff they've witnessed on this trip, you'd think holding hands would be the very last thing they'd get flustered about. I get that this is to prolong the series, but seriously there is a limit to how much you can stretch something out before it just simply becomes retarded.

____

I agree. Well said, this isn't the most realistic manga. It would be nice to see it continue past or even up to the first time they have sex.

Anyways I hope they don't immediately stop holding hands now that they realize that they are holding them

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nana to Kaoru: Black Label Chapter 44 Discussion

neonBdragon - Apr 19, 2014

3 by Belgand »»
Nov 4, 2019 3:51 AM

Poll: » Nana to Kaoru: Black Label Chapter 39 Discussion

AzurePisces - Nov 4, 2013

7 by Belgand »»
Nov 4, 2019 3:10 AM

Poll: » Nana to Kaoru: Black Label Chapter 42 Discussion

niaxato - Jan 22, 2014

11 by foscor70 »»
Oct 30, 2018 3:21 AM

Poll: » Nana to Kaoru - Black Label Chapter 19 Discussion

notsureifsrs - Feb 10, 2012

5 by foscor70 »»
Oct 30, 2018 12:46 AM

Poll: » Nana to Kaoru: Black Label Chapter 45 Discussion

feet_pics_uwu - May 9, 2014

11 by Hentaicheg »»
Jun 14, 2017 3:51 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.