Forum Settings
Forums
New
May 19, 2013 8:35 PM
Jul 2012
State reasons and explain why you hate her so much that you find her annoying.

I hate her because of the way she is acting. She keeps stalking the hell out of Yukki,and it is so annoying that makes me hate her personalty.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
May 19, 2013 8:56 PM

Jan 2012
annoying selfish bitch
May 19, 2013 9:16 PM

Jan 2010
Because she's a big smelly shit.

May 20, 2013 1:29 AM

May 2013
I don't hate her.
May 21, 2013 8:46 PM

May 2010
Ask GBRS, cause i don't know, lol. Havent seen it yet.
May 23, 2013 5:23 PM

Jan 2012
i just feel like hating her lol
May 25, 2013 12:57 AM

May 2010
I'm a prisonor here, thats why.
Dec 27, 2013 6:42 PM

Dec 2012
I hope it's ok to post this reply a little late... I just have to get this out, haha

I cannot believe how overrated this character is. Everyone talks about her like she's so crazy and scary, but she really hasn't done that much. She's actually way too normal 90% of the series. Sometimes you'll see her giving an evil glare, but she doesn't actually do anything. And when she does kill someone, it's usually because she has to since they're in a tournament.
There's honestly nothing new about her. She's just a stereotypical yandere, and yet everyone gets so worked up about her. I don't have anything against yanderes. I actually kind of am one. But seriously, the whole 'cute 14 year old school girl killing people' is getting old. She isn't scary at all. I can't believe people are falling for this.
I do like Higurashi, because the characters are much more interesting than Yuno and are actually worth being feared. I like Lucy from Elfen Lied, too. But Yuno... there's just nothing that special about her. I really don't care if she can look cute while holding an axe. I've been drawing these kinds of characters before I even heard about Future Diary.
And lets think about the guy she's so in love with, Yuki. Of all people, she falls in love with the most average person you can get. He looks average, he has no special skills, he's not athletic, his intelligence is average, and this is who Yuno chooses to be obsessed with. You could find thousands of anime guys exactly like Yuki. There is a Yuki in almost every anime. In every harem where the main character is some plain guy surrounded by voluptuous chicks who are in love with him for no reason. He's just there. If the future diary merchandise had Yuki on the cover instead of Yuno, it would probably take you a minute to figure out what the anime was. If Yuno is going to be a crazy stalker, she should at least choose someone fairly likable to stalk.
I just don't see anything different about Yuno whatsoever. When I first found out about the anime, I already suspected that she would be just the same old watered down yandere. I already had low expectations for her. But when I watched the anime, she didn't even meet those. She barely does anything that evil or scary throughout the whole thing. When she finally did something, drugging Yuki and trying to kill his friends, it was like two thirds into the anime. And then she goes back to being normal. Hell, I think Berry from Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends is actually more scary than her. Lots of anime fans love her, and usually the people who don't think she's TOO insane. I just don't see it. Her whole character is just a big yawn. Everything from falling in love with Yuki to her bathing suit top conveniently slipping off in the pool, i just... don't like her. She is so annoying.
So that's my reason. If anyone wants to try and prove me wrong, feel free. But I've seen the anime and didn't get freaked out by her in the slightest, so my opinion probably isn't going to change. I will say that I haven't read the manga, so there may be some facts there that I don't know about :P
Nov 17, 2015 5:48 AM
Nov 2015
Sou said:
Because she's a big smelly shit.

How dare you :o
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Yunno Roast Thread

Air-Dragon - May 23, 2013

6 by Air-Dragon »»
Jun 14, 2013 1:54 PM

» Yuno hate song

Air-Dragon - May 24, 2013

0 by Air-Dragon »»
May 24, 2013 12:04 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.