Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 23, 2013 12:00 PM

Feb 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
The two finally did it, while the other girls just watched. Kept hoping for a orgy scene because they definitely wanted some of the action but in the end we didn't get one.

Oh well, we had plenty previous episodes. All's well that ends well.

♥ ☆ ♥ | My list is a bit NSFW | Hentai Database Contributors Club | ♥ ☆ ♥
If you see a hentai anime using a manga/eroge cover image, help by replacing it with its proper image!
Apr 23, 2013 4:45 PM

Sep 2011
Loved it been waiting to see them go at it for the longest time. Some great shots nicely animated.
Apr 23, 2013 8:37 PM

May 2011
They animated the ending pretty well. I enjoyed the whole adaption overall.
The last scene is one of my favorite scenes~

I'm wondering if this is the last episode.
1. Because MaL didn't state it but they could be late in changing it.
2. There's an extra chapter in the Pisu Hame manga at the end with Haru-sempai.

AkitaSaitoApr 23, 2013 9:05 PM
Apr 23, 2013 10:49 PM
Jul 2012
Nah... I doubt they wud amimate dat part seeing how they skiped 3 chapters of the actual manga.
Apr 23, 2013 10:51 PM
Jul 2012
Nah... I doubt they wud amimate dat part seeing how they skiped 3 chapters of the actual manga.
Apr 24, 2013 11:20 AM
Dec 2010
not a bad episode, but was really hoping for a foursome at the end. Wasn't a bad episode, but it's not like I expected anything to top scenes from episode 4.
Apr 25, 2013 6:53 AM

May 2012
Hey guys, I've never watched an episode of this series, is it any good? Seeing as it's gotten 6 episodes, which is rare for OVAs nowadays, it piqued my interest. Recent hentai I liked are Otome Dori, Eroge! Hentai mo Game mo Kaihatsu Zanmai and Kanojo x Kanojo x Kanojo.

You think I'll like Pisu Hame! If yes, why, if not, why not
Apr 26, 2013 11:49 PM
Trickster

Jun 2011
Some good and hot stuff. He nailed Konome perfectly.

Overall they did a great job following the manga to a T. However, I am disappointed that it skipped the cheerleaders scene. Having only a small clip of my favorite girl hurts.

Still, really enjoyed it all the way through. 8/10.
Mar 9, 2014 1:54 AM

Jul 2011
I love the way Shiwasu no Okina draws his girls, got into his stuff from Shining Musume. Didn't even know they made a hentai of his influence until recently.

Kind of wish the scenes were animated better but they totally nailed his character designs to a T, the cool end credits show a majority of scenes were nearly identical to the manga counterpart panels, it truly like the manga was in motion.

Konome, Tan girl, and Redhair Cheerleader was the hottest. Kind of disappointment there was no orgy in the end of this episode. I mean the girls was right there just watching Konome and Tamao got at it, hah. Kind of a waste but oh well. Happy Ending. Good series.
Apr 17, 2015 12:24 AM

Dec 2008
I liked the series. It was pretty funny and shady at the same time, but thats the premise * shrugs* I can see the japanese doing stuff like this, if they arnt already, in the near future. I mean...their birth rates gotten so low....oh boy...lol 7.5/10 lol
Dec 5, 2015 4:46 AM
Oct 2013
He won the battle with a combined attack with his dick XD

That was some lewd sex with Konome-senpai, her curves are great and the way their bodies connected was very nice. He was so dirty, pouring all that saliva on her breasts and sucking and licking her foot and entire back side of her leg XD

Beautiful ending with him marrying her and become the new and kind president with all the previous girls as his harem and part of the committee!
Dec 7, 2015 4:49 PM

Oct 2015
From 1 to 10

First episode: 9
Second episode: 9
Third episode: 9
Fourth episode: 8
Fifth episode: 1
Sixth episode: 7

Overall: 7.16
Rounded to: 7/10
Aug 15, 2016 8:02 AM

Aug 2016
Thanks God.. Thanks to the killer aura..
May 13, 2017 2:57 PM

May 2017
after reading these whole series... I can no understand how girls accepted being recorded having sex as if sex was just another Tuesday and a game...
where is the respect? where is the dignity? where the responsibility and ethics?
Of of the girls tried to resist and maintain their dignity and chastity and were branded as the bad guys, wtf?!
Just want to force everyone to be a playboy whore but a stupid yearbook excuse that i think its more for his own pleasure.
How can a school permit involving students on sexual act as if it was nothing? True the school were involved with the yakuza so that will explain a part but still!
-
and before you say, yes I know this is not real!
But lets talk realistically here!
How can people easily accept this?
And worst some psychos reads these kinds on things and actual tries to cross the line between fantasy and reality and that's how many victims are born.
And now days school kids actually do these kinds of sex plays and sex games around... children! being irresponsible and then run like cowards when karma bites their asses!
"Oh, I got you pregnant~ sorry~ its your problem now, not mine, try to survive, laters~"
Motha fo**ers!

its like no one cares and think sex is nothign special and go around like monkeys without a grain of conscience! We are human! We went through many millennia of evolution to go back to square one come on!
-

Tch... well in the end the MC of this flick did justice... and ended with a harem.
But there is no love at all.
As if sex was just a little game like jumping rope.
I am very disappointed.

But who cares, right?
I know for sure you wont.

I mostly read the manga because i liked the art, but i skipped most of it specially after the anime adaptation came out... the author makes good art... some of this stories are good but others are very stupid that involves gang bangs, rape, group sex and whoring... as if being a bitch/slut/whore was a normal thing...
So where is the trust from the women?
I witnessed many things personally in my life and all these opened old wounds.

Of course, what do i expect from the creator of sexy nude beach, where logic goes out of the window and everyone gets rid of virginity because is bad... and the teacher forcing to go to a nude beach or else expelled from school is accepted... (teacher should be fired).
All the women in this author's series is like: Guy: "lets have sex!" Girl: "Yeah sure~ just stick it in me, its another tuesday~" or guy: "Ha! i am your sempai, and i have you in my grasp so if you dont want me to tell on what you did, you have to let me have sex with you!" Girl: "Oh dear~ i am trapped... there is nothing else to do but to spread my legs and let sempai convert me into a playboy whore idol as if it was natural!" or Guy: "Being a virgin is bad! let me 'make you a woman'!" Girl: "Sure! virginity is trash like cancer, it should be gotten ridden of as soon as possible so take me!"
Since when loose virginity = becoming adult?

Seriously... its all stupid! How can a good artist make bullshit like this and people goes along with it as if it was nothing? no self worth or value.
ThatRandomDudeMay 13, 2017 3:11 PM
Jun 24, 2017 4:56 PM
Dec 2015
At least he took her virginity in the end so that means NTR failed, which is a very good thing. lol
Jul 11, 2017 5:30 PM
Jul 2016
[quote=RandomCritic]after reading these whole series... I can no understand how girls accepted being recorded having sex as if sex was just another Tuesday and a game...
where is the respect? where is the dignity? where the responsibility and ethics?
Of of the girls tried to resist and maintain their dignity and chastity and were branded as the bad guys, wtf?!
Just want to force everyone to be a playboy whore but a stupid yearbook excuse that i think its more for his own pleasure.
How can a school permit involving students on sexual act as if it was nothing? True the school were involved with the yakuza so that will explain a part but still!
-
and before you say, yes I know this is not real!
But lets talk realistically here!
How can people easily accept this?
And worst some psychos reads these kinds on things and actual tries to cross the line between fantasy and reality and that's how many victims are born.
And now days school kids actually do these kinds of sex plays and sex games around... children! being irresponsible and then run like cowards when karma bites their asses!
"Oh, I got you pregnant~ sorry~ its your problem now, not mine, try to survive, laters~"
Motha fo**ers!

its like no one cares and think sex is nothign special and go around like monkeys without a grain of conscience! We are human! We went through many millennia of evolution to go back to square one come on!
-

Tch... well in the end the MC of this flick did justice... and ended with a harem.
But there is no love at all.
As if sex was just a little game like jumping rope.
I am very disappointed.

But who cares, right?
I know for sure you wont.

I mostly read the manga because i liked the art, but i skipped most of it specially after the anime adaptation came out... the author makes good art... some of this stories are good but others are very stupid that involves gang bangs, rape, group sex and whoring... as if being a bitch/slut/whore was a normal thing...
So where is the trust from the women?
I witnessed many things personally in my life and all these opened old wounds.

Of course, what do i expect from the creator of sexy nude beach, where logic goes out of the window and everyone gets rid of virginity because is bad... and the teacher forcing to go to a nude beach or else expelled from school is accepted... (teacher should be fired).
All the women in this author's series is like: Guy: "lets have sex!" Girl: "Yeah sure~ just stick it in me, its another tuesday~" or guy: "Ha! i am your sempai, and i have you in my grasp so if you dont want me to tell on what you did, you have to let me have sex with you!" Girl: "Oh dear~ i am trapped... there is nothing else to do but to spread my legs and let sempai convert me into a playboy whore idol as if it was natural!" or Guy: "Being a virgin is bad! let me 'make you a woman'!" Girl: "Sure! virginity is trash like cancer, it should be gotten ridden of as soon as possible so take me!"
Since when loose virginity = becoming adult?

Seriously... its all stupid! How can a good artist make bullshit like this and people goes along with it as if it was nothing? no self worth or value.[/quote no hate but I hate when people try use real Life logic in anime and hentai it Just makes you sound stupid
Nov 7, 2020 11:18 PM

Aug 2018
What a great ride! Lol... seriously though, I can bust a nut and laugh at the same time. Great story and nice coloring, I wish it was adapted with different studio and it will be perfect. Still 8/10.
Nov 22, 2023 12:34 AM

Jul 2012
Lmao..
The second sword 😂

This could be joined my least fav H anime.. As good as discipline n other H which has about 4-6 ep..
I like a lilbit of fighting / action story, yet fun / sweet H inside..
Nice.. 8/10

More topics from this board

» Pisu Hame! Episode 5 Discussion

LuciferIAm - Dec 21, 2012

20 by MAKHL00F »»
Jul 20, 8:27 AM

Poll: » Pisu Hame! Episode 1 Discussion

kyleey - Mar 17, 2012

17 by Tsukasa_Rio »»
Nov 21, 2023 11:11 PM

» super weird

kokoro_412 - Apr 7, 2014

1 by TechOtaku-h »»
Dec 7, 2015 3:43 PM

Poll: » Pisu Hame! Episode 4 Discussion

Tenchi_Ryu - Oct 21, 2012

9 by TechOtaku-h »»
Dec 7, 2015 3:16 PM

Poll: » Pisu Hame! Episode 3 Discussion

Yumekichi11 - Jul 30, 2012

8 by User-san »»
Dec 1, 2015 4:38 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.