Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 26, 2011 1:35 AM

Jan 2009
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Well.
The art is, kinda weird, compared to what I'm used to.
And instead of having Taku in the main role, we get Sena (and Kozupii) in the main roles. Which means this could actually turn out pretty well.
And not much happened in this first chapter, but hey, it's Sena-shan, what's not to like?
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Aug 28, 2011 7:04 AM

Nov 2010
Um... isn't this supposed to be a One-Shot 0_o? It's only one chaps long and the series hasn't been going on for almost 3 years...
Aug 28, 2011 8:36 AM

Jan 2009
I have no idea. Wiki says it's supposedly on-going, MAL does too, I guess, and pretty much everything points to it still being on-going.
Besides, it sure doesn't feel completed.
Then there's this for example, which looks like at least 390 pages over two volumes.
I might be wrong though.
Oh and they have it on amazon.co.jp as well.
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Aug 28, 2011 10:55 AM

Nov 2010
Oosran said:
I have no idea. Wiki says it's supposedly on-going, MAL does too, I guess, and pretty much everything points to it still being on-going.
Besides, it sure doesn't feel completed.
Then there's this for example, which looks like at least 390 pages over two volumes.
I might be wrong though.
Oh and they have it on amazon.co.jp as well.

*envy stares* Damn, can't read Japanase...heh. FWIW, it should have had a proper translation if this was really out in Japan. Kinda mockery it seems if you ask me. Well, we do have plenty of mangas which has been mis-informed in MAL too, so I guess it wouldn't be that strange to see a One-Shot like manga's still on going list.
Aug 30, 2011 9:36 AM

Jan 2009
Then again, there's a lot of manga that hasn't been translated at all.
Aug 30, 2011 8:18 PM

Nov 2010
Oh, really? That's some news to me heh XD Jeez, wish I could buy them raw and have someone translate.
Aug 31, 2011 10:55 PM

Jan 2009
I would probably buy some manga raw and force someone to help me out with 'em, if I had the money. ( ¬‿¬)
Though this is kind of, like, you know, very off-topic.
Not that there's anyone around here who cares anyway ( ¬‿¬)
Apr 7, 2013 3:48 PM

Aug 2012
Does anyone know where I could find english scans of this from chapter 2 onwards?
[sigpic]http://imgur.com/nlE7DQO[/sigpic]
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.