Forum Settings
Forums
New
Sep 25, 2008 1:17 PM
Sep 2008
Well we need to start a topic so this will be about how ppl are like Havoc. Like A friend of mine who also loves Havoc by the name of Essy, used to smoke like Havoc.

Me....I guess you could say that I'm very loyal and I complain alot like Havoc. And I like to shoot guns lol

How are you like Havoc-sama?
-Azumi-Sep 25, 2008 1:21 PM
Seishin wa tsuyoi desu ga nikutai wa yowaidesu.
(The spirit is willing, but the flesh is weak.)

~Azumi-chan
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Oct 2, 2008 5:59 PM

Nov 2006
Well, I'm extremely loyal to my friends and I'd do just about anything to help them or make them happy. I also don't have that much luck with dating. Lol
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines.
Oct 3, 2008 1:36 PM
Sep 2008
Lmao

I used to have bad luck with dating but now that I've have my boyfriend for over a year now I don't need to worry about it anymore...

Personally I hate smocking..

But Havoc and Ginko from Mushishi (who is played by Mustangs voice, Travis!) make it look sexy!
Seishin wa tsuyoi desu ga nikutai wa yowaidesu.
(The spirit is willing, but the flesh is weak.)

~Azumi-chan
Oct 30, 2008 2:18 PM

Oct 2008
I know I'm pretty late to post a comment, but oh well. Hmm, well I'd like to think that I'm loyal to my friends (that's probably just wishful thinking though) and I used to smoke like a chimney xD
So if you love me let me go
And run away before I know
My heart is just too dark to care
I can't destroy what isn't there.

-----

98% of teenagers have molested a lemur. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this as your sig
Nov 13, 2008 6:36 AM

Jul 2008
-Azumi- said:
Lmao

I used to have bad luck with dating but now that I've have my boyfriend for over a year now I don't need to worry about it anymore...

Personally I hate smocking..

But Havoc and Ginko from Mushishi (who is played by Mustangs voice, Travis!) make it look sexy!

I love ginko! and ur right they do make smoking look cool~Ginko!~ ....i guess im kinda like havoc in that i complain but enjoy what i do and im loyal to my friends, hahaha....
I would not, could not, in a box.
I could not, would not, with a fox.
I will not eat them in a house.
I will not eat them with a mouse.
I will not eat them here or there.
I will not eat them anywhere.
I do not eat green eggs and ham.
I do not like them, Sam-I-am.
-Dr. Seuss
Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
Albert Einstein
My fake plants died because I did not pretend to water them.
Mitch Hedberg
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» SPOILERIFIC: DO NOT ENTER UNLESS YOU'VE READ MANGA CHAPTER 89

Joue - Nov 14, 2008

3 by magelet »»
May 10, 2009 9:28 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.