Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Dec 25, 2012 11:32 PM

Apr 2009
Hopefully, things will really pick up starting from this one. More pieces of the puzzle fall into place while the conspiracy deepens further.

Liked the reference to S;G's Daru and the hacking of SERN.

The appearance and disappearance of the top players may have been some sort of scripted event using computer players. Since they were already dead for months.

I'm thinking that the leak of the last episode was also made possible by Kaito finding report #3. Maybe the footage was set to be leaked upon discovery of report #3.
Dec 26, 2012 3:05 AM
Sep 2011
Haha, I caught that reference! Nice one, Frau. :D
Dec 27, 2012 10:50 AM

Aug 2011
Aww yeah!! After 10 filler episodes finally R;N begins!!!!!

Loved the reference to S;G.

5/5
Dec 27, 2012 12:20 PM
Jan 2012
epic :) can't wait for more.
Frau is now in my top 10 characters list :D i love her lol and its geting realy intense :D
Dec 27, 2012 12:28 PM
Jan 2012
Natodayo said:

5/5

there where some awesome episodes so far its not like this is the first intense one and s;g was similar slow at the start and more intense to the end, because of that we have known the characters much better
Dec 27, 2012 6:12 PM

Jun 2012
Natodayo said:

5/5

Don't know what you mean by fillers because every episode so far came directly out of the source material(the visual novel game).
Dec 27, 2012 7:08 PM

Sep 2011
Natodayo said:
filler episodes

For fuck sakes...
Dec 28, 2012 3:17 AM

Aug 2010
Freaking loved Frau. Also, hacking SERN? Now in which timeline did I hear this before, hm...

Kai being genki for a second there was one of the most disturbing things that I have seen. 4/5.
Dec 28, 2012 3:27 AM

Jan 2011
About time things started happening, I hope the pace will go up a notch soon. The comedy in this show is great but I'm watching this for the story which has been way too slow so far.
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.
Dec 28, 2012 4:47 AM

Sep 2011
MasterMeNL said:
The comedy in this show is great but I'm watching this for the story which has been way too slow so far.

Better then a rushed anime
Dec 28, 2012 1:48 PM
Jul 2009
This show would be 5x better without that retarded blonde girl.
Dec 28, 2012 4:00 PM

Jun 2012
Lilyholic said:
This show is 5x better with that genius blonde girl.

I fix'd that for you :]
Dec 28, 2012 6:24 PM
Jul 2009
Zheneration said:
Lilyholic said:
This show is 5x better without that retarded blonde girl.

I agree. I dropped the show because of her.

Refixed. It's perhaps the most poorly written, cliche, cancerous, and juvenile character ever written that wouldn't even exist in a ロボト anime. Her presence alone is dropping this show's rating 2-3 points when it could've been a solid 7 - 8 so far. She's basically this show's version of Inori, but worse.

"sugooiii... kawaii blonde hikkimori super hacker girl is shouting memes xD... dats funny must b a quality show"
HauntholicDec 28, 2012 6:30 PM
Dec 28, 2012 7:06 PM

Jun 2012
Lilyholic said:
Zheneration said:
Lilyholic said:

Refixed. It's perhaps the most poorly written, cliche, cancerous, and juvenile character ever written that wouldn't even exist in a ロボト anime. Her presence alone is dropping this show's rating 2-3 points when it could've been a solid 7 - 8 so far. She's basically this show's version of Inori, but worse.

"sugooiii... kawaii blonde hikkimori super hacker girl is shouting memes xD... dats funny must b a quality show"

You're always Super Special, that's why you are here with me~
DonmaidesuDec 28, 2012 7:19 PM
Dec 28, 2012 7:08 PM

Nov 2011
There's always gotta be that one person who hates the thing everyone else likes. Whatever...
Dec 28, 2012 9:58 PM
Jul 2009
Brigandi said:
MasterMeNL said:
The comedy in this show is great but I'm watching this for the story which has been way too slow so far.

Better then a rushed anime

I tend to agree with this, though there could be a middle ground. Not rushed doesn't necessarily equal "plot begins in middle of the series", but I personally have no problem with the pacing of Robotics;Notes because the slower episodes aren't filler.

Zheneration said:
Lilyholic said:
Zheneration said:
Lilyholic said:

I'm angry that I have no argument, so I'll quote a song instead xD

We already know.
Dec 28, 2012 10:15 PM

Jun 2012
Lilyholic said:
Zheneration said:
Lilyholic said:
Zheneration said:
Lilyholic said:

I'm angry that I have no argument, so I'll quote a song instead xD

We already know.

No arguments needed for a troll and troll-baited, just implyin'.
DonmaidesuDec 28, 2012 10:31 PM
Dec 28, 2012 11:29 PM
Jul 2009
Ignoring the troll now. Does anyone know if EP12 is going to be delayed because of xmas like it is for Psycho Pass?
Dec 28, 2012 11:34 PM

Sep 2012
Lilyholic said:
Ignoring the troll now. Does anyone know if EP12 is going to be delayed because of xmas like it is for Psycho Pass?
Both shows are NoitaminA shows which means if one show takes its time off the other will too.

For this episode, I consider it is the first episode when a lot of the hints and story elements drip-fed to us in the first 10 episodes finally came together and the real threat/challenge really starts to present itself if only not yet very clearly. The series has indeed taken its time.
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Dec 29, 2012 3:58 PM

Aug 2011
So much Frau. Plot is getting so interesting now. The deaths of the Kill Ballad players were a complete shock to me.
Dec 29, 2012 4:05 PM

Oct 2010
i thought the pace was going to be like steins;gate this was great!
Dec 29, 2012 11:37 PM

Sep 2008
Hmmm....Episode with multiple cliffhangers?! I like it!!

From this point on, the real deal begins...Duhuhuhu~~~
Jan 6, 2013 11:54 PM
Aug 2010
Looks like the plot is starting to thicken but I doubt many of the big secrets will be revealed anytime soon, more like the investigation has just started. Due to the nature of the show, I can't give it a rating until all the secrets are revealed but so far, it has high hopes of meeting my expectations.

Also, Rosseta dies? I told you Gunvarrel was inspired by Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann. Main heroine dies, main character spends the rest of life wandering the world alone, so Tengen Toppa.

Oh yeah, my prediction is that whoever found out the "truth" gets silenced somehow. Kona's mom probably found out so she made the last episode of Gunvarrel like that, which was why they got rid of her before the final episode could air. This also explains why the older sister and shop owner don't want the kids to pursue the Kanijima reports anymore yet will not tell them exactly why.
BobjonesJan 7, 2013 12:02 AM
Jan 7, 2013 9:46 AM

Sep 2011
Bobjones said:
Also, Rosseta dies? I told you Gunvarrel was inspired by Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann. Main heroine dies, main character spends the rest of life wandering the world alone, so Tengen Toppa.

/facepalm
except everyone in the world except the main hero FUCKING DIED.
and alone my ass... Simon have god damn Boota with him wandering the world...

aswq said:
the Gunvarrel scarf seems Ryoma/Getter-1 inspired...

or it could be Kaman Rider or the Raioh
Jan 8, 2013 11:03 PM
Feb 2012
How can no1 know what is happening lol. Basically this episode and all the other episode since Airi showed up have stated that there was something big that involves the destruction of the world via sun/solar storms and that kijima kou was leaving hints behind. Also that Frau mom and the rest of the production staff of Gunvarrel were trying to show ppl what was happen but were unable to release the last episode because they were all kill.

Also about the top 3 players that died. Could it be that each of their names be a hint that was suppose to be given to Frau? idk since i dont know Japanese name meaning.
I desire money. Not because I am poor or because I am greedy. It is because with money I will gain power and with that power I will be able to change the world.
Jan 19, 2013 11:49 AM

Apr 2011
Wow great episode! Love all the connections, and yeah I agree with the person above me. Awesome.
Feb 1, 2013 5:41 AM
Feb 3, 2013 11:54 AM

Oct 2012
I really like Frau, she is kinda cute in her in introversion. Also, story seems to finally move forward faster, I like it too :)
Mar 1, 2013 11:05 PM

Jun 2008
OOOOOH SHIT!!!

Lol, I'm still confused as to what exactly is going on, but the series is definitely getting more interesting.
Mar 12, 2013 2:24 AM

Dec 2010
Stark700 said:
I lol'd @ Frau in the beginning tbh. Anyways, I liked this episode especially the duo of Frau and Kaito. Dem cave explorations. Wow, I love Frau in this series especially after this episode. Those speech mannerism, that face, and those expressions. :3

This :D She's indeed awesome.

The episode itself was great, one of the better for sure. Just like lindsayzzz said - Mind = blown. Crazy episode, I tell you. I guess Frau's mom somehow managed to leaked footage of the episode to warn the people. Also, the dead gamers were probably the most mindfucking part.

Misa's boss looks like some Manwha character :D
MeritasMar 12, 2013 2:27 AM
Mar 17, 2013 8:34 AM

Jan 2013
Kona is very funny ;3
May 18, 2013 6:52 AM

May 2012
Damn this is really getting GOOD! The ending was just so great, the missing episode, a third report and a countdown for the solar flare! Damn things are really moving fast and awesomely! As well as the top three ranked players already been dead for a half year O_O' damn this is getting deep!

Frau is god damn epic, for sure the best character from the series!
Jun 13, 2013 6:50 AM

Jun 2013
Hehe, this is getting more interesting.
Sep 29, 2013 3:01 AM

Nov 2011
5/5

Returns the plot, the drama begins! All this makes the atmosphere of anxiety-provoking and daily matrix, a real thriller well thought out. Frau always manages to attract the attention. Narration not bad! Design pretty, good animations!
Vote more than deserved!
Dec 31, 2013 3:48 PM

Feb 2013
Oh shit....looks like things are getting serious....
Feb 10, 2014 9:13 PM

Mar 2012
Now my interest has really peaked, really looking good.

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment"
Apr 8, 2014 3:22 PM

Aug 2013
Frau Frau Frau <3
Jul 31, 2014 7:48 AM

Apr 2014
Aaaaand it's beginning to unfold! The conspiracy~
Sep 2, 2014 9:59 PM

Sep 2011
TBOkmph said:
It's been what? 4 episodes that I keep getting this vibe that "ok in the next episode things will get serious". It's stronger now so I hope it will go for it now. xD

LOL seriously, this is like what the third or fourth time I said the same thing. I WONT BE FOOLED AGAIN!

Though it is getting a lot more interesting...
Aug 10, 2015 6:56 AM
Dec 2011
oh...holly..god...!!!! now things make sense and i have more questions ! i love it good god what the hell players are dead this gave me chills. why do i have a gut feeling saying after chaos;head , steins; gate we finally found our sours of evil in all the worlds "the committee of 300" ! :3
Dec 9, 2016 7:35 PM

Sep 2013
Frau is just freaking awesome

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.
Jan 21, 2017 10:01 AM

Jan 2013
I got goosebumps when Kai was showing us the final episode of Gunvarrel allthough it was to be expected.
Love all the references to S;G.
Aug 26, 2017 9:58 AM

Sep 2015
Hm I'm almost a little torn on this episode. I think the plot may be getting a little out there. I could handle the in all honesty, silliness of the flags for the Report. I'm still interested in the Kimijima Reports, and Airi's origins and Frau's mom. But really? The director of in universe Gundam was seriously trying to warn people about the solar apocalypse? Through a super spooky, cryptic final episode? This show has a lot of ground to cover before that begins to make sense to me. Luckily it has plenty of time to do it.
Nov 5, 2017 8:45 PM
Mar 2017
lol, when the karate girl was crying she looked pretty badly drawn, or very decayed haha
I had forgotten the feeling of becoming conspiranoid haha
The question isn't "What anime do you like?" That is merely a list.
The question is "Why do you like it?" That tells a story. Your story.
Jul 4, 2:40 AM

Mar 2013
This is getting more interesting...
I really prefer the atmosphere here than S;G's.
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Robotics;Notes Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

symbv - Mar 21, 2013

340 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Jul 7, 11:18 PM

Poll: » Robotics;Notes Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 14, 2013

217 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Jul 7, 10:47 PM

Poll: » Robotics;Notes Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 7, 2013

192 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Jul 7, 10:19 PM

Poll: » Robotics;Notes Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Feb 28, 2013

208 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Jul 7, 9:56 PM

Poll: » Robotics;Notes Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 21, 2013

123 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Jul 7, 9:04 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.